Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
25 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
66 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
2115 page views
32 comments

Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16256 16 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map

A batch of Starfield details appears to have leaked, and have been partially corroborated by a recent trailer.

The details, shared via Reddit, appear to explain much of the galaxy that Bethesda has created and how players will interact with it. It's claimed that you'll be able to choose your starting location, picking different planets or space stations each time you replay the game. Depending on where you are, you'll reportedly be able to experience gravity in different ways, with both visual and gameplay changes in effect.

The leak also claims that there are multiple planets to explore, and that each of the "dozens" of planets is bigger than Skyrim's map. You'll be able to make some of them your home, as Fallout 4's settlement building system is also said to be returning, albeit "much improved." An entire questline, which sounds similar to Fallout 4's approach, appears to be in place around this system, and will apparently be given out by an NPC named Branson Garvey, presumably a nod to the Commonwealth's Preston Garvey.

While a leak like this is usually something worth remaining highly sceptical of, two details may hint at its accuracy. Yesterday, Bethesda released the new Starfield 'Settled Systems' trailer, outlining the time period that the game will take place in - around the year 2330 - and a few other details, one of which is a religious cult faction that you'll be able to join.

This leak, which originated over a month ago, claims that the game will take place in the 2320s (potentially referencing the conflict that takes place shortly before the time of the game), and states "there is a cult faction who believe that Jesus/God came from the stars and [is] looking for his real birthplace." Details can always change, and it's also possible that both of these clues were simply lucky guesses, but they do lend the leak just a hint of legitimacy.

visit this link https://www-gamesradar-co .. -skyrim-map%2F
+17   

best
worst
32 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Nickp313 
Props total: 474 474  Slaps total: 24 24
Hmmm this sounds fire as fu*k, my fingers are crossed hoping that the combat gameplay is equally fire as the world and we might have a GOTY 2022 contender.

Next gen next level open world sh*t with an intriguing premise ( God is in the stars? I like that sh*t.

Let's see what you got Bethesda 25 years in the making a*s game
+11   

1 month ago '14        #3
rashadd 
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
Am a big fan of both Skyrim and FO4 and is hard to think those planets can be that large and also be filled with things of interest.

But if I’m not mistaken they have been working on this game for a while. Reading the article, this game now has my attention.

+10   

1 month ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86338 86 K  Slaps total: 30962 30 K
Sounds dope
+3   

1 month ago '12        #5
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23871 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
Hopefully it doesn't suffer from Skyrim's lack of momentum and focus.

Super hyped for this though, the fact they're using Creation Engine 2 is real exciting. People hate on the Elder Scrolls/Fallout games for being buggy but I will take that for an engine which is capable of basically anything.

Last edited by Faythung; 10-24-2021 at 02:51 AM..

1 month ago '19        #6
Airtight 
Props total: 14459 14 K  Slaps total: 1867 1 K
 rashadd said
Am a big fan of both Skyrim and FO4 and is hard to think those planets can be that large and also be filled with things of interest.

But if Im not mistaken they have been working on this game for a while. Reading the article, this game now has my attention.

I really wasn't hyped at all but I didn't know that they're using FO4's settlement system building app.

... I'm playing through FO4 on survival right now. If they're giving us planetary expansion...

sh*t. If it really isn't coming to PS5 I'm going to be a bit salty.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #7
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32585 32 K  Slaps total: 8066 8 K
Openworld games with big empty spaces with nothing to do just you running around to say you played the game for so many hours

This is why I couldn't get into Horizon... Big maps with nothing in between... I'm gna force myself to play that game again but fu*k these openworld games with big maps for no fu*king reason

1 month ago '20        #8
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 1433 1 K  Slaps total: 807 807
 Pleasure Boy said
Openworld games with big empty spaces with nothing to do just you running around to say you played the game for so many hours

This is why I couldn't get into Horizon... Big maps with nothing in between... I'm gna force myself to play that game again but fu*k these openworld games with big maps for no fu*king reason
A Sony d*ckrider had to open his drawers yet again.

I think you are a waste of life
+3   

1 month ago '20        #9
N7X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 14056 14 K  Slaps total: 12333 12 K
But will it run, on day one, without Cyberpunk levels of game breaking bugs?
+8   

1 month ago '07        #10
Itzike 
Props total: 3099 3 K  Slaps total: 216 216
Bethesda saving Microsoft. Can’t wait for this.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #11
Young Destro55 
Props total: 3003 3 K  Slaps total: 235 235
Can't trust Bethesda after fallout4 & especially 76, not to mention nearly all their sh*t launches buggy as fu*k and modders have to fix their sh*t for them. Had to wait almost a year before skyrim was actually playable
+5   

1 month ago '10        #12
posterboy27 
Props total: 902 902  Slaps total: 351 351
 Young Destro55 said
Can't trust Bethesda after fallout4 & especially 76, not to mention nearly all their sh*t launches buggy as fu*k and modders have to fix their sh*t for them. Had to wait almost a year before skyrim was actually playable
Yea i was disappointed In fo4 but I loved fo3 an new vegas
+1   

1 month ago '20        #13
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x164
Props total: 86656 86 K  Slaps total: 17745 17 K
 Pleasure Boy said

Its Mr. Team Jordan himself

1 month ago '17        #14
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 188905 188 K  Slaps total: 13891 13 K
If I can roam around and get lost in my own adventures like Skyrim AND Fallout then that's all I need.
+5   

1 month ago '19        #15
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25318 25 K  Slaps total: 4813 4 K
Bethesda

Todd Howard

Enough said

1 month ago '17        #16
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 24721 24 K  Slaps total: 13460 13 K
Just need indepth 60+ hour campaigns for EACH world, with a over arching 80+ hour central storyline and I'll be good.

Hopefully no online aspect.

Great voice acting, and hopefully they fix their baseline engine to have better responses. like maybe talking to the old GTA developers to see the tactics they used in recording audio for lazlo and their stations and etc.

1 month ago '21        #17
Starfield  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1893 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
A game this big should be on all platforms

1 month ago '04        #18
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3851 3 K  Slaps total: 674 674
 Starfield said
A game this big should be on all platforms
A property such as Spiderman should be on all platforms but it ain't...such is life
+10   

1 month ago '04        #19
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3851 3 K  Slaps total: 674 674
I don't be playing RPGs but I am gonna definitely want to look around in this game for a while

1 month ago '21        #20
Starfield  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1893 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
 Liquid-Science said
A property such as Spiderman should be on all platforms but it ain't...such is life
When you put it that way you 100% right
+3   

1 month ago '05        #21
Tounw 
Props total: 1695 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Ill hold my excitement upon release date a playing..
+1   

1 month ago '14        #22
UnclePhilOH16 
Props total: 9340 9 K  Slaps total: 829 829
 DrDisrespect said
A Sony d*ckrider had to open his drawers yet again.

I think you are a waste of life
+1   

1 month ago '14        #23
rashadd 
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
 posterboy27 said
Yea i was disappointed In fo4 but I loved fo3 an new vegas
Disappointed in the problems at launch or the overall game?

1 month ago '11        #24
Darealness420 
Props total: 1787 1 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
Oh boy here we go again… can’t wait to see the starfield episode of wha happun in 2025

1 month ago '07        #25
Adam Is BeTTeR 
Props total: 11575 11 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
Cant wait for this

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-35online now  10
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Ebro Under Fire For Resurfaced Video Saying Singer Tinashe Is Too Light..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  5
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy