21-year-old-mother of 2 kills herself veering in oncoming traffic (leaves suicide note)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-26  72
108 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
1056 page views
28 comments

jay2cold 
Props total: 8135 8 K  Slaps total: 584 584
21-year-old-mother of 2 k*lls herself veering in oncoming traffic (leaves suicide note)

Olivia Popham Car Accident: 21-Year-Old Mother Died Posted suicide Note On FB

It is really heart-breaking to listen to anyone’s suicide note. One such incident took place to a TX resident Olivia Popham. But more saddening part is that, after she posted the video, she met with a horrifying accident at State highway 19 while she was driving her Nissan Sentra car. People who witnessed the accident told that she died horrifying death and it was all in span of seconds. She didn’t survive the accident and it was all instant.

As per reports that have been collected, Olivia was suffering from depression. She posted a video on her social media account (facebook) that she cannot take the pain anymore. She specifically mentioned that, if she commits suicide or something happens to her, then she don’t want to state law to give the custody of her children to her ex-husband.

Olivia took divorce with her husband recently and got separated, she was taking care of her 2 children. There is no specific reason that has come out yet behind the separation and keeping their life private is their right. Many sources are searching up for what made Olivia post such an emotional state video, but has contempt to something that has deeply made her hurt. She was just 21 years old with a happy family. Even though many sources tried making a*sumption and even fake bios of Olivia.

After the incident, many people around social media took over the case to an extreme emotional connection. People gave their condolences to her family and expected her to get justice for the reason behind her depression that may or may not have led to her demise. Even though she posted the Facebook video, no one expected that she will pass away through such a painful incident. It can possibly be a coincidence about her suicide note video and car accident. Possibly she was driving with extreme pressure on her mental health and sadly it caused the accident.

Netizens opinion for now wants the custody of her children to anyone but her ex-husband. But until the whole thing is investigated, the case remains same. This is a very sad news as she was the mother of two kids. Depression is a major problem in today’s society. One should not commit suicide because of depression. Olivia Popham was the young teenager who was struggling in her professional life. America witnessed an increase in the number of suicide cases in last two years.

visit this link https://absolutegeneralne .. ident-suicide/
+1   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27298 27 K  Slaps total: 1823 1 K
Wow, there was a thread on this story but I did not know she was a divorcee at 21 years old.

This story gets crazier and crazier.
+9   

1 month ago '18        #3
jay2cold  OP
Props total: 8135 8 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 LordGimmeASign said
Wow, there was a thread on this story but I did not know she was a divorcee at 21 years old.

This story gets crazier and crazier.
I ain't know it was a thread already on this but the sh*t is beyond sad my g.....shawty was deeply troubled smfh

Last edited by jay2cold; 10-23-2021 at 09:29 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '20        #4
GoGoSunday 
Props total: 5896 5 K  Slaps total: 258 258
For anyone in need of counseling you can try it privately online here:

Get 10% off when you use this site with gc101
+10   

1 month ago '04        #5
BobTheBuilder 
Props total: 3587 3 K  Slaps total: 285 285
Honestly these young chicks gotta stop havin so mnay babies young by n*ggas who aint sh*t n they wont be so stressd out and depressed
+14   

1 month ago '20        #6
LordGimmeASign 
 BobTheBuilder said
Honestly these young chicks gotta stop havin so mnay babies young by n*ggas who aint sh*t n they wont be so stressd out and depressed
And also they gotta stop rushing to get married so young!
+2   

1 month ago '04        #7
BobTheBuilder 
 LordGimmeASign said
And also they gotta stop rushing to get married so young!
The married part is ok but the fact ghat some n*ggas leavem for dead basically leaving them to figure it out, even if she is a headache at least help her with the kiddos
+8   

1 month ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
 BobTheBuilder said
The married part is ok but the fact ghat some n*ggas leavem for dead basically leaving them to figure it out, even if she is a headache at least help her with the kiddos
Idk, I would need background info regarding the situation with the kids because I understand that some dudes can be deadbeat scrubs when it comes to fatherhood but you know sometimes women can get petty when sh*t don't work in their favor and will try to play the child card to garner attention, sympathy along with smearing the guy's name.

Plus she went through the marriage and baby carriage steps with this guy, in which some people are really hesitant about doing and/or would rather wait those moves out. So there really may be 3 sides to this story.

Although she was crying for help, she shouldn't have left her kids without a mother at such a young age, especially in that way as well.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #9
BobTheBuilder 
That is true sometimes you gotta get over tour own sh*t especially if you have kids who depend on you, ok you depressed but why pass it on to your kids
+2   

1 month ago '20        #10
HipHop365 
Props total: 1708 1 K  Slaps total: 143 143
 GoGoSunday said
For anyone in need of counseling you can try it privately online here:

Get 10% off when you use this site with gc101
The hustle don’t stop

Last edited by HipHop365; 10-24-2021 at 05:32 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '21        #11
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 4245 4 K  Slaps total: 265 265
she was better off dropping the kids at a family member house or the dads..take some vaca time..get some new d*ck...and smoke a joint or have a drink..sh*t crazy
+2   

1 month ago '20        #12
GoGoSunday 
 HipHop365 said
The hustle don’t stop
it can’t bro… I got a family…

Nah on some real stuff… I think this service could be helpful to people who want to do counseling online.

I just want everyone to be well. Especially minority communities who have been historically underserved with regard to mental health.

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 10-24-2021 at 08:09 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '18        #13
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48946 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
Be patient
+2   

1 month ago '12        #14
daman729 
Props total: 78410 78 K  Slaps total: 3262 3 K
Mental health is a real problem that a lot of people dont take seriously smh. Sad.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #15
GoGoSunday 
 daman729 said
Mental health is a real problem that a lot of people dont take seriously smh. Sad.
I agree. Hopefully that will start to change.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #16
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 11047 11 K  Slaps total: 4027 4 K
Fu*k this dumb c*nt and fu*k anybody in this thread propping her up.
One of the worst possible ways to k*ll yourself.

“Oh my life sucks so I’m gonna k*ll myself by injuring multiple other people by veering into oncoming traffic”.

Oh and “btw don’t let me ex get custody of my kids”. Dumb c*nt you just k*lled yourself you don’t care about your kids.
+4   

1 month ago '20        #17
HipHop365 
 GoGoSunday said
it can’t bro… I got a family…

Nah on some real stuff… I think this service could be helpful to people who want to do counseling online.

I just want everyone to be well. Especially minority communities who have been historically underserved with regard to mental health.
Word props. If this ya business or family I’d share. Minorities definitely need better resources with mental health.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 189506 189 K  Slaps total: 13985 13 K
Shame she couldn't get help. Now all that's left is pain and sorrow and family and friends left living with the regret that they wish they could've done something or more. Just make sure you spread love and share a kind word when possible and when down don't be afraid to ask for help.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #19
GoGoSunday 
 HipHop365 said
Word props. If this ya business or family I’d share. Minorities definitely need better resources with mental health.
Yeah this my fam/biz. Anybody who share would be gratefully appreciated.

And yes we do need better resources and so I applaud what BetterHelp is doing by addressing the Urban Community

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 10-24-2021 at 09:01 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '20        #20
HipHop365 
 GoGoSunday said
This is an endorsement that a podcast I’m involved with got. So yeah it’s my biz. Anybody who share would be gratefully appreciated.

And yes we do need better resources and so I applaud what BetterHelp is doing by addressing the Urban Community
Fasho bro. I’ll do my part to share it
+1   

1 month ago '20        #21
GoGoSunday 
 HipHop365 said
Fasho bro. I’ll do my part to share it
Much appreciated brother
+1   

1 month ago '20        #22
GoGoSunday 
 ReppinDaBurghh said
Fu*k this dumb c*nt and fu*k anybody in this thread propping her up.
One of the worst possible ways to k*ll yourself.

“Oh my life sucks so I’m gonna k*ll myself by injuring multiple other people by veering into oncoming traffic”.

Oh and “btw don’t let me ex get custody of my kids”. Dumb c*nt you just k*lled yourself you don’t care about your kids.
Yeah honestly it was disturbing to see some of the posts in the other thread.

Regardless of what she was going through she drove her car into someone’s father brother mother son’s car… if that was any of our family we’d be rightfully angry.

Also she seemed so hell bent on keeping the father from his kids. That’s a nationwide epidemic we need to deal with.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #23
vandalizm 
Props total: 15076 15 K  Slaps total: 1891 1 K
bi*ch veered head on into traffic into some random innocent person?

Rest in p*ss bi*ch fu*k you

Your kids better off without you you fu*kin smut
+2   

1 month ago '04        #24
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 54933 54 K  Slaps total: 7062 7 K
 ATMBEATZ said
she was better off dropping the kids at a family member house or the dads..take some vaca time..get some new d*ck...and smoke a joint or have a drink..sh*t crazy
That wouldn’t have solved sh*t lol
Eventually she woulda had to go back to her life
Low money. High stress. No savior
+2   

1 month ago '17        #25
Petieparker 
Props total: 21405 21 K  Slaps total: 2025 2 K
 BobTheBuilder said
This could have been more than a headache situation though. I’m a firm believer in getting counseling and therapy to avoid getting a divorce but we’re talking a young couple having 2 kids at an age where their brains aren’t fully developed yet. That and a lot of suicidal people can be dangerous not only to themselves but to their love ones. We don’t know if he was going through it with her. And that’s a lot to ask out of any young person.

I’m sure she just didn’t develop that kind of behavior after the babies. It just accelerated what was already there. I empathize with all parties involved. Can’t excuse driving into oncoming traffic and possibly ending another innocent life though. Had she survived we probably would be less empathetic to her situation.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-74online now  61
Image(s) inside Young Dolph Buried with 50k in cash
133 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  28
Article inside Least reliable car brands
246 comments