Question: Do You Think We've Already Been "Deep Faked"?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
22 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
2292 page views
55 comments

mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 5048 5 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Question: Do You Think We've Already Been "Deep Faked"?

Do you think there's a possibility some event was or could be entirely faked using deep fake technology? The technology is obviously there, what gets most people caught up is that they can't see other people being that nefarious, which in itself is incredibly stupid but whatever. Just gauging opinions.

+21   

best
worst
55 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
MarathonOG 
Props total: 1280 1 K  Slaps total: 408 408
Without a doubt
+24   

1 month ago '18        #3
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 25443 25 K  Slaps total: 2468 2 K
I’m gonna become a rapper.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #4
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27622 27 K  Slaps total: 5490 5 K
They've used all kinds of technologies on the general population. Our wildest imagination wouldn't even suspect it.
+13   

1 month ago '05        #5
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16034 16 K  Slaps total: 5536 5 K
9/11 the greatest deep fake to date....
+28   

1 month ago '18        #6
milkdudz 
Props total: 4423 4 K  Slaps total: 1898 1 K
 Sizzler01 said
-Some random n*gga from Utah...
+8   

1 month ago '05        #7
 milkdudz said
-Some random n*gga from Utah...
+5   

1 month ago '21        #8
AdmRu 
Props total: 3903 3 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
Yes.
Aaanndd Maybe it's just Me but I see These type of post as the normies softly giving in and admitting the Tinfoils may have been right about a Lot of sh*t that got discussed and dismissed over the years.....

Y'all Got Warned Long Ago fellas, NOBODY has right to be so 'shock and awed' about Anything at this point... It's All been old news to some of us lol
+21   

1 month ago '11        #9
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28995 28 K  Slaps total: 1186 1 K
Freedom is a deep fake
+24   

1 month ago '17        #10
92baby 
Props total: 87999 87 K  Slaps total: 11506 11 K
 AdmRu said
Yes.
Aaanndd Maybe it's just Me but I see These type of post as the normies softly giving in and admitting the Tinfoils may have been right about a Lot of sh*t that got discussed and dismissed over the years.....

Y'all Got Warned Long Ago fellas, NOBODY has right to be so 'shock and awed' about Anything at this point... It's All been old news to some of us lol
What are some things tinfoil people have said that may be true
+2   

1 month ago '17        #11
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40562 40 K  Slaps total: 12162 12 K
Lol no.

1 month ago '17        #12
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40562 40 K  Slaps total: 12162 12 K
 Sizzler01 said
Seek help. I would pay for you to say that dumb sh*t to one of the firef*ghters sons whose father died and watch them slap the tinfoil off your greasy a*s head.

1 month ago '18        #13
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34805 34 K  Slaps total: 2572 2 K
Much of history is fake

+23   

1 month ago '21        #14
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 1728 1 K  Slaps total: 247 247
 92baby said
What are some things tinfoil people have said that may be true
Vaccine mandates. Go back and look at some old BX posts from early-mid 2020. Just last year you had idiots on this very website saying that could never happen in this country. Now those same people are complaining about their rights being taken away.
+11   

1 month ago '05        #15
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106314 106 K  Slaps total: 13345 13 K
I'm a evidence and proof guy, if you have unrefutable evidence that certain events in history have been faked then by all means share.

Until then, it's all just speculation and hearsay

+3   

1 month ago '21        #16
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 1728 1 K  Slaps total: 247 247
Ive always believed that the government’s technology is way more advanced than ours. The stuff that we get our hands on they’ve had access to for years. Now you have regular people who are able to use deep fake which leads me to believe the elites have been using this tech to advance their agenda for a very long time.

Last edited by CrookByTheBook; 10-24-2021 at 11:52 AM..
+12   

1 month ago '04        #17
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31378 31 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
deepfakes is just another problem of the grander problem of the information age imo. the information age was great on paper. the internet, freedom of information, most of the inventors and pioneers of the internet preached it's decentralization qualities (sound familiar crypto folks? crypto is the internet of money) but it inevitably always gets commandeered and controlled by power and re-centralized then used against you.

the scary thing about deepfakes is the same thing that's scary about the information age and it's simply the fact that most people won't be able to tell what's real or not anymore, what information is actually true. because there's so much of it. just like how nobody trusts any news source now unless it happens to line up with their personal belief system or confirmation bias. we only think of the framing aspect of deepfakes in where someone pins someones face on someone and frames them. what about the flip side? it can be someone committing a heinous act but the party and those on their side can immediately claim, "nope, that's a deepfake" and have plausible deniability. it works both ways in the information game. we all the way twisted. scary times indeed.
+11   

1 month ago '05        #18
 Mario Chalmers said
Seek help. I would pay for you to say that dumb sh*t to one of the firef*ghters sons whose father died and watch them slap the tinfoil off your greasy a*s head.
i think you should seek help if my opinion bothers you...
+5   

1 month ago '04        #19
jholla31 
Props total: 2344 2 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 d.c. supreme said
deepfakes is just another problem of the grander problem of the information age imo. the information age was great on paper. the internet, freedom of information, most of the inventors and pioneers of the internet preached it's decentralization qualities (sound familiar crypto folks? crypto is the internet of money) but it inevitably always gets commandeered and controlled by power and re-centralized then used against you.

the scary thing about deepfakes is the same thing that's scary about the information age and it's simply the fact that most people won't be able to tell what's real or not anymore, what information is actually true. because there's so much of it. just like how nobody trusts any news source now unless it happens to line up with their personal belief system or confirmation bias. we only think of the framing aspect of deepfakes in where someone pins someones face on someone and frames them. what about the flip side? it can be someone committing a heinous act but the party and those on their side can immediately claim, "nope, that's a deepfake" and have plausible deniability. it works both ways in the information game. we all the way twisted. scary times indeed.
Dont negate the fact that AI can infil a series of web forums ........like this one and create profiles to further study the predictive model....what better place....

they also use triggers to get people to respond negatively to analyze further emotional response...

part of the reason, my quotes are always sound and in reason.....
+7   

1 month ago '17        #20
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 109612 109 K  Slaps total: 4566 4 K
If this technology is now in the hands of everyday citizens, then the government has had it for ages and its no telling how many times we've been fooled. Only problem is, how many hands were involved in fooling us? How many people can keep this kind of sh*t a secret?
+3   

1 month ago '17        #21
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 109612 109 K  Slaps total: 4566 4 K
 CrookByTheBook said
Ive always believed that the government’s technical is way more advanced than ours. The stuff that we get our hands on they’ve had access to for years. Now you have regular people who are able to use deep fake which leads me to believe the elites have been using this tech to advance their agenda for a very long time.
I can attest to this. I was in Iraq in 03 some of the reporters had phones I've still haven't seen. I was able to call directly home from the middle of the damn desert
+12   

1 month ago '07        #22
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39227 39 K  Slaps total: 17513 17 K
 Mario Chalmers said
Alot of firef*ghters have questions about 9/11 jackass.
+7   

1 month ago '20        #23
Detr0it 
Props total: 3800 3 K  Slaps total: 120 120
Yup. Nuff said.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #24
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49083 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 mypostmakesense said
Do you think there's a possibility some event was or could be entirely faked using deep fake technology? The technology is obviously there, what gets most people caught up is that they can't see other people being that nefarious, which in itself is incredibly stupid but whatever. Just gauging opinions.
Yea OP I do believe it has been used and will be used in the future. before I continue let me bring up an issue with the perception of humans. I do not recall the scientific terminology but there is a phenomena within human perception where say 2 humans can view the exact same event from the exact same spot and the whole 9 and both will have slight deviations in their recount of said event.
Now multiple this by say a 100 people and the collective story will be 100times different (variations and all).

Now one reason I believe we've been deep faked is due to the stories of eyewitnesses who were on the street the day the planes hit the towers. everyone had a slight variation, some saw a plane, some heard a plane some didn't hear or see a plane but heard explosions, etc. now with the tech then it's easy to make something appear to be a plane (on video but there is also claims of something called "Bluebeam" which is a hyper-advanced Holographic system) when it may not have been (and granted I know people will disagree with me on this but I'm just bringing up the possibility).

I both anticipate and fear the birth of true Artificial Intelligence. because when that comes about imagine how easy deep faking would become then. one of these days with the way humanity currently is, someone is going to deep fake an event that's going to be world changing.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #25
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49083 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DaQCKing said
I can attest to this. I was in Iraq in 03 some of the reporters had phones I've still haven't seen. I was able to call directly home from the middle of the damn desert
(not tryna be a know-it-all)
but did they resemble these;

If so, these are known as "Sat Phones" or Satellite Phones. and they work by utilizing satellites to provide phone communication where as our cellphones utilize cell towers primarily.

side note;
in the service I learned of a Harris radio which had the capabilities of making phone calls. when I was going through the class it was fairly new (this is around 06 summer time?). I think the Harris HF 150 or somethin, joint even had a LCD keypad on the front.

sh*t is amazing what can be done with technology.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-35online now  14
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  8
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+117online now  6
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy