[Rewind] Was Taxstone Right When He Called Cam'ron A Rat Back In 2016?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
38 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Was Taxstone Right When He Called Cam'ron A Rat Back In 2016?
Yeah, Tax Was Right... 17 47.22%
Nah, Tax Was Reaching With This One 19 52.78%
Voters: 36.   (BX member poll)

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '07        #1
1367 page views
39 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x126
Props total: 252757 252 K  Slaps total: 22494 22 K
[Rewind] Was Taxstone Right When He Called Cam'ron A Rat Back In 2016?

NEW YORK, NY - (2016) – Last December, Taxstone controversially called the late-Tupac Shakur a rat on his Tax Season Podcast and explains why he feels that way during an interview with VladTV. He also labels Cam’ron as a snitch after being shot in D.C. back in 2005.

Tax, by his definition, says Tupac qualifies as a snitch because he allegedly told the authorities who shot him outside of New York City’s Quad Recording Studios.

Pac pointed the finger at Puff Daddy and The Notorious B.I.G. for orchestrating the 1994 attack.

“If you get shot, right, and then you offer information on who might’ve had you shot or might’ve shot you, you just gave the police evidence in your case,” Tax says. “When he said Biggie ‘n ’em got him shot.”

“If I get shot right now and the cops say, ‘Who shot you?’ and I’m telling them I don’t know who shot me right?” he continues. “But I’m saying in public the n*ggas who shot me is from that building, what happens? They look to that building. You understand what I’m saying? That’s ratting.”
Tax doesn’t just stop there, he also labels Cam’ron a snitch for implicating Roc-A-Fella Records after shots were fired at him during a Howard Homecoming event in 2005 at the now closed H2O Restaurant and Lounge.

“Same situation with Cam’ron with the whole Roc-A-Fella thing,” Taxstone continues. “When he was like, ‘Yo, I seen that Roc sign when the shots went off.'”image
Tax explains by naming Roc-A-Fella, it insinuates that’s who did it, prompting a police investigation.

Cam’ron has since responded to Tax’s accusations. In an Instagram video posted to his account, he is shown sitting on kitchen counter dressed in a Versace robe, fresh out of a humble slumber, he educates on what snitching actually is and further explains what happened that night in D.C.

“I just woke up to a n*gga talking about I’m snitchin’,” k*lla Cam says in a clip. “Ayo listen, let me explain snitching to y’all mothafu*kas.

Snitching is when you have paperwork that you tried to send somebody to jail or you sent somebody to jail. Not what you hear in a rap song. Not what you say in an interview. Interrogation room. Not what you do in a video. Not in the streets. Jail bars. I actually went to jail for not snitching n*gga.”
Cam says the real problem is that Tax has never heard money run through a money counter, as the “Oh Boy” rapper gleefully runs a stack of cash through his money machine.

“That sound right there will make your day better,” he says. “Stop worrying about me n*gga and get your life together.”

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. g-by-taxstone#
+9   

best
worst
39 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
halftime 
Props total: 17754 17 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K

+5   

2 months ago '20        #3
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 28140 28 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
How would Cam be a rat?

From my knowledge, nobody questioned Jay-Z about the shooting and he didn't get into legal trouble for allegedly being involved with it.

You know he went to the 'Island for being outta town when he got shot? He was on probation, didn't get permission to go to D.C. and ended up at the ER without calling the ambulance.

A snitch in this case would be someone involved in crime but still end up being documented as working with the law when he's on the losing end of the crime committed.

That ain't what took place here...

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 10-23-2021 at 07:46 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '19        #4
Thisizdray 
Props total: 4036 4 K  Slaps total: 487 487
He was right but it was a reach at the same time.

Technically cam did point police in the right direction as did pac. But neither outright cooperated with the police.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '07        #5
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x126 OP
 LordGimmeASign said
How would Cam be a rat?

From my knowledge, nobody questioned Jay-Z about the shooting and he didn't get into legal trouble for allegedly being involved with it.

You know he went to the 'Island for being outta town when he got shot? He was on probation, didn't get permission to go to D.C. and ended up at the ER without calling the ambulance.

A snitch in this case would be someone involved in crime but still end up being documented as working with the law when he's on the losing end of the crime committed.

That ain't what took place here...
 Thisizdray said

Technically cam did point police in the right direction as did pac. But neither outright cooperated with the police.

But, Cam did say the 'Roc Sign' sh*t though. That meant 12 knew exactly where to look first imo...

+3   

2 months ago '20        #6
LordGimmeASign 
 Avon_Barksdale said
But, Cam did say the 'Roc Sign' sh*t though. That meant 12 knew exactly where to look first imo...

Word, word. This is a good point but if Cam worked with them boys regarding the shooting and if Jay got caught up legally in some shape or form, it woulda made crazy headlines.

I fu*ks with Tax but a lot of the sh*t he said was to cause an uproar so I think he was talking out his a*s with that one.

He the same dude that said Pac snitched when all of that is public record and woulda been made headlines if true.

Pac is a beloved legend all around the world in many cultures so I understand that in recent years you gotta say some ill sh*t to gain some traction for your brand online.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 10-23-2021 at 10:19 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '20        #7
LordGimmeASign 
 Thisizdray said

If he said dry snitch then he'd at least have a point but compared to what these people are doing now, it makes them seem as silent as a mouse pissing on cotton.

And you have commenters even adding more details, thus helping the boys out further.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #8
MegaTON 
Props total: 3688 3 K  Slaps total: 888 888
a n*gga with a podcast callin someone a snitch, crazy
+6   

2 months ago '16        #9
Chico 
Props total: 1382 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
In all honesty I always thought Cam was mocking Jay with that comment. As in Jay X such a hater he would probably have me shot. I don’t think he actually meant that sh*t.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #10
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 119762 119 K  Slaps total: 14597 14 K
 Chico said
In all honesty I always thought Cam was mocking Jay with that comment. As in Jay X such a hater he would probably have me shot. I don’t think he actually meant that sh*t.
Nah, you don't go alerting police to someone that might be doing other dirt....He should of worded it as such if that's what he was trying to say
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '07        #11
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x126 OP
 tokinjohn said
Nah, you don't go alerting police to someone that might be doing other dirt....He should of worded it as such if that's what he was trying to say
^ This.

You don't give then anything thing at all. They get paid to investigate but, people and social media these day's are making sh*t to easy for them...

If Cam said, something like this these days he would be labeled 69 - 2.0...

+2   

2 months ago '05        #12
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 119762 119 K  Slaps total: 14597 14 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
^ This.

You don't give then anything thing at all. They get paid to investigate but, people and social media these day's are making sh*t to easy for them...

If Cam said, something like this these days he would be labeled 69 - 2.0...

Exactly! Especially when you went on that extra "I don't snitch, I ain't turning in a serial k*ller if they next door " bullsh*t he pulled....I like Cam but the question was asked
+1   

2 months ago '06        #13
marcusaka50 
Props total: 32684 32 K  Slaps total: 5285 5 K
2021 and people haven't figured out cam was joking.....cam take his Ls but can laugh about it ..not everybody can or wants too....if jay had something to do with him getting shot he wouldn't have said jay name
+2   

2 months ago '18        #14
Capalot 
Props total: 437 437  Slaps total: 116 116
I wouldn’t call the Camron shooting “snitching”. He could’ve said A WHOLE lot more. He knew exactly who it was but just said he threw up the roc which he later said was false. He just knew Lil Kev was down with rockafella but the hit was ordered by some chi town OGs

2 months ago '10        #15
BIGthingsSON2 
Props total: 11327 11 K  Slaps total: 1487 1 K
Grown a*s man talking like a child. That's why he spending the rest of his days in prison
+5   

2 months ago '04        #16
MegaTON 
Props total: 3688 3 K  Slaps total: 888 888
 BIGthingsSON2 said
Grown a*s man talking like a child. That's why he spending the rest of his days in prison
r.i.p. tax stone
forever troy ave's son
+1   

2 months ago '17        #17
Acebit 
Props total: 4628 4 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
n*ggas pick sides with the snitches cause Gunna dnt have paperwork but he a snitch, bun b was on the news for calling the police on somebody n turning them in but he not a snitch. Gucci mane did the same sh*t cam did in the jeezy situation but he not called a snitch.

2 months ago '18        #18
NvrCMiNut 
Props total: 6281 6 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
Yes.

2 months ago '15        #19
Chasefovea 
Props total: 6784 6 K  Slaps total: 2256 2 K
How is getting shot, not filing a police report not telling your probation officer, but then making a song and jokingly blaming the wrong person snitching?
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #20
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15941 15 K  Slaps total: 8563 8 K
Cam had love for Chicago

He didn't like wack a*s DC

2 months ago '20        #21
N7X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 15174 15 K  Slaps total: 12532 12 K
Might as well drop a song with 6Rat9

2 months ago '21        #22
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 4405 4 K  Slaps total: 277 277
dude look just like paper boy from atlanta

2 months ago '18        #23
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24996 24 K  Slaps total: 5287 5 K
 MegaTON said
a n*gga with a podcast callin someone a snitch, crazy
A fu*king snitch himself, no less.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #24
Aura 
Props total: 854 854  Slaps total: 230 230
 Thisizdray said

Also known as dry snitching ….. any info ? That might lead to an arrest ….or investigation isn’t just snitching …giving an image of a group of people who did something to you as well is snitching…it’s not blatant paperwork and also informants don’t have paperwork …they are police …. When have you seen a cop say “ oh my snitch got info ..let me get out this application for him to sign before I take this info “….snitches is why police go thru dudes trash cans looking for baggies and probable cause to raid your home …dry snitching is the worst form
+2   

2 months ago '16        #25
Chico 
Props total: 1382 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
 tokinjohn said
Man be serious, so Cam went and publicly “snitched” but the whole industry other than Jay Z overlooked his behaviour and continued to work with him? I’m not buying it bro. We all know Jay wasn’t paying anybody to shoot at Cam. They’re beef was not even as serious as his beef with Nas.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+107online now  16
Video inside She actually has a point
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  15
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+124online now  12
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  7
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
151 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy