Oct 23 - Cops F'd Up; Laundrie Was Under Surveillance, Disappeared Anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '21        #1
1618 page views
25 comments

mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 5249 5 K  Slaps total: 376 376
Oct 23 - Cops F'd Up; Laundrie Was Under Surveillance, Disappeared Anyway

Florida police installed hidden cameras outside of the Laundrie family home before and after Brian went missing.

NewsNation reporter Brian Entin said that he was in the neighbor's yard doing a Twitter live about a month ago when he first saw a surveillance camera. On Friday, he spoke with North Port police, who confirmed they placed the cameras around the Laundries' house and in neighbors' yards. While some of the devices went up before 23-year-old Brian Laundrie disappeared, others were installed after.

One hidden camera was attached to a wooden structure in a neighbor's backyard that's behind the Laundries' home, installed after Brian left, and another one was placed inside a dumpster that showed the street. Footage from the cameras was live-streamed back to the police.

Entin said that he wasn't sure if there are any cameras inside the Laundries' home, but police confirmed the outdoor devices to him after he was caught looking directly into it during his live Twitter. Officers then called the neighbor to tell Entin to stop looking at it.

In another interview with North Port police, officers told the reporter that the notebook recovered near skeletal remains identified as Laundrie will be salvageable. The area where the belongings were discovered was previously underwater and investigators were unsure if they were going to be able to decipher any writing.

Law enforcement confirmed they never followed Brian in the Mustang when he went to the reserve because, at the time, it was still early in the investigation.

Police also said they believe it's purely coincidence that Chris and Roberta Laundrie located their son's belongings on Wednesday shortly after joining the search despite weeks of looking by professionals.image

Their statement comes after the family's attorney, Steven Bertolino dismissed rumors that his clients planted evidence at the Myakkahatchee park.

Bertolino called the accusations "maddening," "ludicrous" and "bulls**t" during a Thursday night interview with NewsNation Prime. He also blamed protestors outside of the Laundrie home for creating a "ruckus" as his clients grieve the death of their son.

Entin said that he held off on disclosing the information about the hidden cameras but will now because Laundrie has been confirmed as dead.

The FBI discovered partial human remains near Florida's Carlton Reserve on October 20 near a backpack and notebook belonging to Laundrie but was unable to identify them at the time.

One day later, authorities said the remains were skeletal and they included a portion of a human skull. The Sarasota County Medical Examiner didn't initially expect to identify the remains on Thursday but the FBI confirmed they belonged to Laundrie using dental records.

Laundrie's remains are being sent to a forensic anthropologist for testing to determine the cause of death, with results expected to be released next week, Bertolino said Friday.

Chris and Roberta Laundrie reported their son missing on September 17 after he never returned from a hike four days earlier.

Bertolino, a friend of the Laundries for more than 25 years, said he was hired by the family after law enforcement began asking questions about the disappearance of Brian's fiancée, 22-year-old Gabby Petito.

The couple had been traveling together across the country in a van but Laundrie returned to their Florida home September 1 without her. Petito's family reported her missing 10 days later but had not communicated with the young woman since late August.

Petito's body was located in Wyoming on September 19, and the corner's office ruled her death a homicide caused by strangulation. The FBI officially named Laundrie a person of interest in Petito's murder on Wednesday after his now-identified remains were found.

visit this link https://www.newsweek.com/ .. y-home-1641879
+1   

best
worst
25 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 20798 20 K  Slaps total: 2814 2 K
They saw his a*s leave and was like “ o he just going on a store run, it’s ok”
+11   

1 month ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 117591 117 K  Slaps total: 23183 23 K
make these murderers get the vax
+5   

1 month ago '18        #4
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10032 10 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
If they were black or brown, they’d both still be alive right now
+10   

1 month ago '06        #5
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32079 32 K  Slaps total: 9200 9 K
i find this story hard to believe.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #6
wesleypipes 
Props total: 25442 25 K  Slaps total: 3559 3 K
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
They saw his a*s leave and was like “ o he just going on a store run, it’s ok”
How does that happen a guy who probably murdered his girl got to go his house and sleep in his bed, had breakfest in bed with his parents, went on another trip and didnt hold him like they do everyone else
+8   

1 month ago '08        #7
I_make_beatz 
Props total: 3601 3 K  Slaps total: 492 492
Plot twist... his parents had his wisdom teeth pulled and dropped them in the woods to ensure he will never be found in mexico
+11   

1 month ago '05        #8
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27461 27 K  Slaps total: 8857 8 K
I expected something a lil more concealed
+1   

1 month ago '19        #9
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 6191 6 K  Slaps total: 776 776
Why are we supposed to care about this dude and why is it a mainstream story?

Been hearing about this sh*t for 2 weeks and still wondering whats the significance of any of these people?
+10   

1 month ago '20        #10
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49086 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this entire story, the coverage of it, the way it's impacted social media = all equal odd to me.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #11
Lockwind 
Props total: 2544 2 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
Can’t wait for this Netflix documentary to drop
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9904 9 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
Just wait, there's more......

Smdh

1 month ago '04        #13
memphis10 
Props total: 11807 11 K  Slaps total: 11505 11 K
RIP to Brian Laundrie, clearly he was a victim of domestic abuse & violence from the video available.

1 month ago '16        #14
Stables08 
Props total: 19069 19 K  Slaps total: 4370 4 K
Did he off himself or did they run down on him?

1 month ago '21        #15
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 8043 8 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 stables08 said
Did he off himself or did they run down on him?
As far as I understand, the reserve he was hiding in was treacherous and surviving out there alone— for a long period of time— was slim.

I mean...it's Florida after all.

Some alligator trained as a sniper probably took him out and I wouldn't be shocked.

1 month ago '18        #16
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34986 34 K  Slaps total: 2585 2 K
Excellent use of tax payers money
+1   

1 month ago '21        #17
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 4310 4 K  Slaps total: 272 272
 TheIronyIsThat said
As far as I understand, the reserve he was hiding in was treacherous and surviving out there alone— for a long period of time— was slim.

I mean...it's Florida after all.

picture trying to hide out in the everglades with no airboat or way of knowing whats lurking in the water

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '08        #18
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 50396 50 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K
How did he become skeletal remains so quickly
+2   

1 month ago '04        #19
VerballyAbusive 
Props total: 2124 2 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 cohs said
How did he become skeletal remains so quickly
The animals
+3   

1 month ago '18        #20
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 116361 116 K  Slaps total: 14400 14 K
 ITL said
Why are we supposed to care about this dude and why is it a mainstream story?

Been hearing about this sh*t for 2 weeks and still wondering whats the significance of any of these people?
They’re white

1 month ago '06        #21
Special Edd 
Props total: 14881 14 K  Slaps total: 4530 4 K
 Dap Or Slap Me said
this entire story, the coverage of it, the way it's impacted social media = all equal odd to me.
It’s Florida

Casey Anthony basically all over again nothing makes sense lol

1 month ago '18        #22
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 116361 116 K  Slaps total: 14400 14 K
So was he k*lled or offed himeself? None of this sh*t been making sense.

1 month ago '10        #23
lltreyll 
Props total: 6240 6 K  Slaps total: 1898 1 K
I dont recall any case as strange and inconclusive as this has been. And still people wonder why it's had so much coverage.

1 month ago '16        #24
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 117591 117 K  Slaps total: 23183 23 K
12 helped him escape if there actions come in convo. dental records

1 month ago '20        #25
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 26642 26 K  Slaps total: 4012 4 K
 SFamilyRep said
So was he k*lled or offed himeself? None of this sh*t been making sense.
That's what's I'm saying! That part is 100% unclear!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  63
Video inside How Sandra Bullock raises her black son
66 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  40
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+104online now  34
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
323 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+99online now  32
Video inside WELL DAMN!...Dr. Dre Addresses 50 Cent: "They Should Have His Picture....
181 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy