Is LORD JAMAR missing VladTV interviews?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
91 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
1289 page views
29 comments

quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 17646 17 K  Slaps total: 12552 12 K
Is LORD JAMAR missing VladTV interviews?

Salute to Lord Jamar for sticking to his gunz...he doesn't need Vlad and as usual gives a great interview...plz subscribe to this guy he has decent interviews from his car lol
+8   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17362 17 K  Slaps total: 4288 4 K
Dude is a bum

2 months ago '18        #3
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 61048 61 K  Slaps total: 20728 20 K
No ... vlad never apologized to the minister. Lord Jamar officially put the nails on the coffin of eminems career so ill forever be grateful to him for that
+8   

2 months ago '17        #4
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92486 92 K  Slaps total: 26444 26 K
They both miss each other

Imagine the sh*t Vlad wants to talk about with jamar rather than rappers. Cuz jamar has no filter and will gladly go against vlads opinions.

A lot of the convos they had, Vlad can’t do with rappers. And the views that jamars peoples give, are usually on his side, while Vlad always has to be devils advocate

Like the dr sebi sh*t

+14   

2 months ago '15        #5
RickJamez 
Props total: 10062 10 K  Slaps total: 1894 1 K
I really looked up 2 him at before the first couple episodes of Vlad.
After that it went downhill pretty bad.
Lost all the respect for him I had.
Some people just need 2 stay away from interviews or social media if they wanna stay in character.
People be exposing theirselves with their own actions, it's just sad.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #6
20Vent 
Props total: 659 659  Slaps total: 99 99
 RickJamez said
I really looked up 2 him at before the first couple episodes of Vlad.
After that it went downhill pretty bad.
Lost all the respect for him I had.
Some people just need 2 stay away from interviews or social media if they wanna stay in character.
People be exposing theirselves with their own actions, it's just sad.
What exactly made you lose respect for Lord Jamar?
+5   

2 months ago '16        #7
Head Coach 
Props total: 11988 11 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Imagine the sh*t Vlad wants to talk about with jamar rather than rappers. Cuz jamar has no filter and will gladly go against vlads opinions.

A lot of the convos they had, Vlad can’t do with rappers. And the views that jamars peoples give, are usually on his side, while Vlad always has to be devils advocate

Like the dr sebi sh*t

I know boxden tell u vlad is a culture vulture it might be a valid opinion, I disagree but he doesn't just interview rappers...

2 months ago '17        #8
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92486 92 K  Slaps total: 26444 26 K
 Head Coach said
I know boxden tell u vlad is a culture vulture it might be a valid opinion, I disagree but he doesn't just interview rappers...

Yes but jamar was the only guy who would give Vlad any type of pushback.

And also, talking about Eminem for almost 6 years.

I know he interviews other people. But his most views come from hiphop. And the questions he ask to rappers, are the ones he called “the police” for
+1   

2 months ago '18        #9
KdenIII 
Props total: 32574 32 K  Slaps total: 4933 4 K
both vlad and jamar are over opinionated a**holes who think they're God's gift to earth.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #10
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24 OP
 PackerTrelli3 said
Yes but jamar was the only guy who would give Vlad any type of pushback.

And also, talking about Eminem for almost 6 years.

I know he interviews other people. But his most views come from hiphop. And the questions he ask to rappers, are the ones he called “the police” for
Only speaks on Em because Vlad brings him up
+1   

2 months ago '15        #11
RickJamez 
Props total: 10062 10 K  Slaps total: 1894 1 K
 20Vent said
What exactly made you lose respect for Lord Jamar?
He just keep embarrassing himself.
He kept it real in the beginning.
But it just went badder by the episode
+1   

2 months ago '18        #12
milkdudz 
Props total: 4441 4 K  Slaps total: 1904 1 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
No ... vlad never apologized to the minister. Lord Jamar officially put the nails on the coffin of eminems career so ill forever be grateful to him for that
What's so honorable about Farrakhan besides his 720 waves?

2 months ago '18        #13
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10124 10 K  Slaps total: 2238 2 K
 quarter said
Salute to Lord Jamar for sticking to his gunz...he doesn't need Vlad and as usual gives a great interview...plz subscribe to this guy he has decent interviews from his car lol

Vlad was his 15 mins... shame on n*ggas for actually thinking he is interesting

This n*gga is such a generalized thinker

2 months ago '20        #14
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43728 43 K  Slaps total: 14767 14 K
He spoke against eminem...

2 months ago '05        #15
agentspits.com 
Props total: 2457 2 K  Slaps total: 510 510
LMAO wow people on this site actually believe Vlad needs Lord Jamar and not 100% completely the other way around?

Well I'll be damned, it is crazy for me anytime I see people try to throw dirt on Vlad's name, if you just talkin sh*t to talk it, I get it, but if you really dont watch his interviews 1) your opinion is sh*t 2) you are missing out on some legendary conversations, stories, and history of multiple cultures, and more!

Can't watch everything though, and can only judge something on your limited view of it so I guess it makes sense for people to think in such small minded ways.

2 months ago '20        #16
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 28148 28 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Dude is a bum
Far from it, homie still got a 7 figure net worth.

Salute to the God!

2 months ago '20        #17
LordGimmeASign 
 PackerTrelli3 said

Like the dr sebi sh*t

Despite their contrasting beliefs and backgrounds, they actually used to chill outside of VladTV (f Vlad...) based on what I've gathered from clips and interviews.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
LordGimmeASign 
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Iono if he put the nails in the coffin regarding Em's career but shout out to him for standing on his square, not switching up and sticking to what he feels is right plus going against the grain.

It's like nobody wants to say how they really feel about Em in the game, just like how they act with Drake.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 10-23-2021 at 07:26 PM..

2 months ago '16        #19
kamal1978 
Props total: 5966 5 K  Slaps total: 2436 2 K
The culture doesn't fu*k with Vlad anymore

Any of these dumb n*ggas can slide in to that lane now n take Vlad spot
+3   

2 months ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
 kamal1978 said
The culture doesn't fu*k with Vlad anymore

Any of these dumb n*ggas can slide in to that lane now n take Vlad spot
Dude seem like he a cool dude but he also seems like if he happens to look out for you, he'll use that as a power play per what Mysonne said and he will say some unapologetically slick sh*t in his interviews per him flexing on 22gz saying, "I live in Calabasas now" and he's always trying to start trouble between black entertainers. Facts.

But regardless of what people may say about Farrakhan, he misquoted him thus offending a lot of blacks but refused to correct it and even doubled down despite blacks being a MAJOR factor on why he's where he's at now. That's why people call this guy a vulture and rightfully so.

He's always trying to do little disrespectful sh*t but subtly so that if you're easily amused, it'll go over your head but if you catch it then he'll be bold enough to stand on the disrespectful sh*t he's saying but then try to make it seem like he meant no harm, yeah right... fu*k this n*gga.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #21
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 117677 117 K  Slaps total: 12724 12 K
asian boy biting that aint an original concept

+3   

2 months ago '17        #22
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24 OP
 trill jackson said
asian boy biting that aint an original concept

B Real had the smokebox interviews also
+2   

2 months ago '05        #23
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 119765 119 K  Slaps total: 14598 14 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Like the dr sebi sh*t

Not really Bro, Jamar now has a channel with over 150,000 subscribers...he makes money off that channel, being on Vlad does nothing for him unless he's promoting something which I never seen him do on there
+2   

2 months ago '14        #24
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155688 155 K  Slaps total: 35447 35 K
i actually fu*k with jamar heavy, and i study him, however i dont agree with everything he says, he was never going to pop off in hollywood because of his views about homos*xuality & he has some questionable views about other things too....he's basically not polically correct with his talking points
+1   

2 months ago '20        #25
LordGimmeASign 
 strungout said
i actually fu*k with jamar heavy, and i study him, however i dont agree with everything he says, he was never going to pop off in hollywood because of his views about homos*xuality & he has some questionable views about other things too....he's basically not polically correct with his talking points
He's pretty much blunt and straightforward with what he believes and keeps it real.

I think if he wanted to blow up in Hollywood then this would be a "Where keepin' it real goes wrong" situation but I think me may feel cool where he's at and dude is part of a pioneering hip hop group and imo dropped quality studio albums when he had a solo run, like that 5% Album.

I just wished he fact checked some of the stuff he addresses since he has a following, like how he mentioned Michael Jordan investing in private prisons when it was a white dude with the same name.

I don't think he was really tryna mislead people though and may have been emotionally driven however and understandably so.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  18
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+129online now  10
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  7
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy