Bron and Rondo at point only

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
20 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '09        #1
3979 page views
74 comments

Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20730 20 K  Slaps total: 2498 2 K
Bron and Rondo at point only

Westbrook just attack off the ball while Bron and Rondo are the floor general, tell Dwight stop with the weird sh*t, Ariza, Nunn spot minutes and Monk and Tell AD to play like a big man. Reaves deserves minutes

Bron
Westbrook
Bazemore
AD
DeAndre:Spot Minutes

Rondo
THT
Reaves
Melo
Dwight:Spot Minutes

Nunn, Monk, Ariza, Ellington spot minutes

Damn this team needs a road trip to really get going
+35   

best
worst
74 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36663 36 K  Slaps total: 5072 5 K
Problem is Westbrook doesn't fit with off-ball movement.. there's literally years of footage of him just standing around.

And no one say how it's different this time.. he's done this even in big playoff games.
+68   

1 month ago '05        #3
Rockstar718 
Props total: 36256 36 K  Slaps total: 3083 3 K
 bigkilla said
Problem is Westbrook doesn't fit with off-ball movement.. there's literally years of footage of him just standing around.

And no one say how it's different this time.. he's done this even in big playoff games.
I think it may be more to do with system because he played off ball alot his last year at UCLA

1 month ago '09        #4
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 bigkilla said

Nah fu*k that heís UCLA Westbrook who was the defender and slasher in the open sure go for it but in the half court you need your two vocal leaders and reliable champion floor generals with the ball. fu*k that you asked to come here you gotta sacrifice something. You to win championships then you have to embrace your role
+10   

1 month ago '09        #5
 Rockstar718 said
I think it may be more to do with system because he played off ball alot his last year at UCLA
Heís just struggles shooting and heís use to being mr triple double and heís a slow starter. For right now the offense is fine when Bron and Rondo with it. He has to use his skills to be a better UCLA Westbrook. Even Oscar Robertson had to sacrifice for the big picture
+3   

1 month ago '17        #6
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33531 33 K  Slaps total: 17665 17 K
 Rockstar718 said
College games don't have enough spacing....most of the kids in college play helther skelter. Westbrick is not a reliable player...lot of energy but low IQ player lol

Lakers are fu*ked this year LOL
+8   

1 month ago '18        #7
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 28083 28 K  Slaps total: 15806 15 K
 Rockstar718 said
+13   

1 month ago '06        #8
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36663 36 K  Slaps total: 5072 5 K
 Rockstar718 said
 Lupe Hunter said
Nah fu*k that heís UCLA Westbrook who was the defender and slasher in the open sure go for it but in the half court you need your two vocal leaders and reliable champion floor generals with the ball. fu*k that you asked to come here you gotta sacrifice something. You to win championships then you have to embrace your role
 Lupe Hunter said
Heís just struggles shooting and heís use to being mr triple double and heís a slow starter. For right now the offense is fine when Bron and Rondo with it. He has to use his skills to be a better UCLA Westbrook. Even Oscar Robertson had to sacrifice for the big picture
You're asking for a Westbrook from 12+ years ago.. in the WCF this dude wasn't willing to move off ball like that.. I don't think it's going to change now.. and that's not to hate on the Lakers.. I just can't see him sacrificing.

Melo has been resorted to being a role player for a few years and he isn't still comfortable with that. I can't see Westbrook settling in anytime soon. Hopefully for them they can get it sorted out but I just think it's going to be more difficult.

I think the bigger issue is Dwight and AD physically going at it on the bench.. arguments is one thing.. but physically shoving each other isn't a good sign especially since it's not like it's their first games together.
+13   

1 month ago '09        #9
 bigkilla said
You're asking for a Westbrook from 12+ years ago.. in the WCF this dude wasn't willing to move off ball like that.. I don't think it's going to change now.. and that's not to hate on the Lakers.. I just can't see him sacrificing.

Melo has been resorted to being a role player for a few years and he isn't still comfortable with that. I can't see Westbrook settling in anytime soon. Hopefully for them they can get it sorted out but I just think it's going to be more difficult.

I think the bigger issue is Dwight and AD physically going at it on the bench.. arguments is one thing.. but physically shoving each other isn't a good sign especially since it's not like it's their first games together.
Coaching staff gonna have to be honest with these guys because it your not willing to sacrifice for a Championship because of your ego then itís time to countdown Dec 15 and find players who will. If Derrick Rose is willing to sacrifice even though he can put up numbers on and off the ball but Westbrook wonít use his speed and quickness to defend, slash and cut when you have two of best Floor general on the team then thereís a problem. Derrick Rose shot 40% from 3 and was a smart playmaker on and off the floor while being a vet presence in the locker room playing starter minutes off the bench. Dude fits this team so well especially if Rondo is hitting threes and knows how use his quickness and finishes around the rim

I want D Rose

AD and Dwight squash the argument according to Vogel
+3   

1 month ago '12        #10
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27811 27 K  Slaps total: 9371 9 K
Russ has to be your PG if you brought him in.

Unless it was to trade him, he has to be primary guy. Nothing has shown he can be anything else.

Everyone else has shown they can adjust so let them. Russ can't imo.
+11   

1 month ago '09        #11
 44wade said
Russ has to be your PG if you brought him in.

Unless it was to trade him, he has to be primary guy. Nothing has shown he can be anything else.

Everyone else has shown they can adjust so let them. Russ can't imo.
You canít do that in the WCF, with Bron and Rondo they donít fu*k up the flow and offense goes smoothly and defensively they talk and knows how to properly run a fast break and they are pass first guys. If they want to be in a position where they are in a comfortable situation then Russ is going have to put in extra work with Phil Handy on his game and shooting. His handles are all over the place and he looked best when he was just focusing defending and slashing in the half court. He has to learn how shoot from the corner because itís there all day
+1   

1 month ago '12        #12
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27811 27 K  Slaps total: 9371 9 K
 Lupe Hunter said
You canít do that in the WCF, with Bron and Rondo they donít fu*k up the flow and offense goes smoothly and defensively they talk and knows how to properly run a fast break and they are pass first guys. If they want to be in a position where they are in a comfortable situation then Russ is going have to put in extra work with Phil Handy on his game and shooting. His handles are all over the place and he looked best when he was just focusing defending and slashing in the half court. He has to learn how shoot from the corner because itís there all day
Ok, Im cool with that in playoffs but you gotta let him eat for the season.

He isn't an off guard, he isn't a role player. So if he's on the team, he's the last one that can adjust roles imo. You let him relieve pressure off Bron until playoffs and then let Bron take back control. Idk. But Russ isn't doing any other role than PG imo. Let Russ at pg get you 50 wins then turn it on for run
+1   

1 month ago '21        #13
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 10632 10 K  Slaps total: 5637 5 K
You can't play off the ball successfully if you can't shoot.

Westbrook is a horrible fit and everyone knew this but the Lakers and their fanbase lol.
+17   

1 month ago '07        #14
GrezyNclean  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 4505 4 K  Slaps total: 501 501
 Linas Kleiza said
You can't play off the ball successfully if you can't shoot.

Westbrook is a horrible fit and everyone knew this but the Lakers and their fanbase lol.
Based on his talent he's a decent fit IF he's willing to sacrifice his superstar role to become more of a roleplayer (something he's never done).

They do need someone that can create and penetrate outside of AD and Lebron that was proven last year. But that person needs to create WHEN NEEDED not because they feel like it.

If he aint' willing to take this role, yea.....Lakers ain't winning sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '18        #15
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34805 34 K  Slaps total: 2572 2 K
The knicks are 2-0
+5   

1 month ago '05        #16
carden2 
Props total: 7402 7 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
iono if westbrook is the main problem. i think shooting all around is there weakness. lebron can't be your best 3 point shooter.
+14   

1 month ago '16        #17
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 5725 5 K  Slaps total: 2114 2 K
They need to run russ and monk a few backdoor lobs to get they a*s going

That half court lob they used to run... Seems like now would be a good time to bring that back
+1   

1 month ago '19        #18
Airtight 
Props total: 14459 14 K  Slaps total: 1867 1 K
 Lupe Hunter said
Westbrook
 Lupe Hunter said
attack off the ball
Uhhhhh naw cuz you gotta pick one.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #19
Lockwind 
Props total: 2539 2 K  Slaps total: 1607 1 K
Start Mac McCollum

1 month ago '12        #20
NYCBravado 
Props total: 3937 3 K  Slaps total: 504 504
Westbrook and Bron aren’t off ball players. RW plays like Bron, just in a more stupid way.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #21
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 75564 75 K  Slaps total: 5766 5 K
Tell Dwight to stop the weird sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '05        #22
kh RON OloGiCaL 
Props total: 700 700  Slaps total: 94 94
As a bulls fan, I love how terrible our team was supposed to be, while the wcf favorites, meanwhile, are the ones with the chemistry issues. Just came to point that out. Carry on.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19942 19 K  Slaps total: 5989 5 K
Everyone knew...

Deandre
AD
Bron
Reaves
Rondo

6th man: Westbrook.

Only duty should be scoring.

Wade wasn’t a spot up shooter either.

But he was a pure scorer, Westbrook isn’t that. Westbrook is a athletic scorer.

Oh well

They think those Rondo, Bron and Westbrook rotations are gonna work
+2   

1 month ago '21        #24
I am awake 
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 926 926
Laker fans in shambles
+1   

1 month ago '05        #25
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 16726 16 K  Slaps total: 4368 4 K
LeGM thought adding more playmakers was going to do the job. Rondo/WB on the court at the same time, its the cringiest sh*t ever. What's the role of Dwight, to add more points for the opposite team? The roster needs a complete overhaul. This trade deadline is going to be the best ever.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-35online now  14
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  8
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+117online now  6
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy