Lakers 2021/2022....will be like CAVS 2017/2018

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  125
56 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '17        #1
1177 page views
46 comments

DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33598 33 K  Slaps total: 17716 17 K
Lakers 2021/2022....will be like CAVS 2017/2018

If yall remember 2018 Cavs team with Wade, Rose, Love, JR, Crawford and them boys and people thought they had a stacked team at the beginning....and then sh*t didn't go well and CAVS had to completely rehauled the team, trading over half of the players mid-season

Yall about to experience the same thing this year....Lakers will end up disposing at least 6 players and restart again...and perhaps not make the playoffs or get knocked out in another play in.

This Lakers season is predictable as hell...pretty similar to Lakers 2013 too were Nash Kobe Howard and Pau completely flopped and fcked up their season LOL

But hey...what do I know
+8   

best
worst
46 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 175765 175 K  Slaps total: 29636 29 K
 DonC said
If yall remember 2018 Cavs team with Wade, Rose, Love, JR, Crawford and them boys and people thought they had a stacked team at the beginning....and then sh*t didn't go well and CAVS had to completely rehauled the team, trading over half of the players mid-season

Yall about to experience the same thing this year....Lakers will end up disposing at least 6 players and restart again...and perhaps not make the playoffs or get knocked out in another play in.

This Lakers season is predictable as hell...pretty similar to Lakers 2013 too were Nash Kobe Howard and Pau completely flopped and fcked up their season LOL

But hey...what do I know
Raise ya hand if u remember hearing that cavs team was stacked

Slapped, fkup stupid

1 month ago '13        #3
MIAMI 152 AVE 
Props total: 2430 2 K  Slaps total: 1292 1 K
Laker fans will be taking out they anger on the other teams fans real soon
+9   

1 month ago '06        #4
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 73746 73 K  Slaps total: 8567 8 K
Thank God these washed a*s n*ggas are on a bunch of Nationally televised games... sh*t finna be straight COMEDY!
+16   

1 month ago '17        #5
92baby 
Props total: 88663 88 K  Slaps total: 11598 11 K
 MIAMI 152 AVE said
n*ggas in the shadows waiting

+1   

1 month ago '12        #6
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27817 27 K  Slaps total: 9373 9 K
I could honestly see Russ getting traded and be like we Iove you but it's a better fit over there.

Russ to Philly for Simmons.
+3   

1 month ago '13        #7
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 72652 72 K  Slaps total: 9906 9 K
It's game 2...
+2   

1 month ago '05        #8
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 47411 47 K  Slaps total: 15648 15 K
Prisoner of the moment thread. Bron was already aware of the problem with old teams. As you said in the 2017-2018 system, the Cavs were "old" and they were four years younger than the guys on this team now. They will make it work. It'll take some time. The fact that Lakers cut the game so close in the end from being down 30 is a good sign imo.

It's an older team that needs time to gel. Eventually, they'll find a good rotation and start racking up W's. WB might have to step back and adjust his game. His shooting is an issue. I think once they find a role or way to fit him in, they'll be okay.

1 month ago '05        #9
carden2 
Props total: 7488 7 K  Slaps total: 1313 1 K
They will get some snipers at the trade deadline. Teams always feed bron led teams with shooters. He doesn't even need talent in return, he needs the two for one special where he trades a DeAndre or Dwight for a couple offbrand shooters that can knock down the 3 and not get in foul trouble. They don't even have to be that good at defense with ad and Bron on the court.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #10
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 33598 33 K  Slaps total: 17716 17 K
 Bkjj11 said
Raise ya hand if u remember hearing that cavs team was stacked

Slapped, fkup stupid
Yes moron, they were called stacked then with hasbeens....just like now with Lakers. Headlined by Bron, Love, Wade, Rose, crowder, perkins, korver...

Cavs fans thought they had a super duper team until they realized the team was filled with Bums...Love came out with his mental health story, Wade looking out of sort and sent packing, JR smoking the good stuff, Rose and Crowder not fitting in, and dumb a*s Bron never learning he needs young guns to play with but the fool always insisting on veterans support LOL

By All star game, Lakers gonna be shuffled like a bad deck of cards with Westbrook telling Lakers front office he would rather play in Utah.....

This year is starting off with a banger and I am laughing my way to the bank....I pegged Lakers to win 43/44 games this year!
+2   

1 month ago '12        #11
 carden2 said
They will get some snipers at the trade deadline. Teams always feed bron led teams with shooters. He doesn't even need talent in return, he needs the two for one special where he trades a DeAndre or Dwight for a couple offbrand shooters that can knock down the 3 and not get in foul trouble. They don't even have to be that good at defense with ad and Bron on the court.
Yeah league will help plug any holes they got. Bron teams always fluid.

1 month ago '21        #12
Clippers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2667 2 K  Slaps total: 679 679

1 month ago '19        #13
Airtight 
Props total: 14634 14 K  Slaps total: 1882 1 K
 44wade said
I could honestly see Russ getting traded and be like we Iove you but it's a better fit over there.

Russ to Philly for Simmons.

Russ will have officially been Old Yeller'd at that point. It makes sense, if you're a klutch agent. I doubt the Sixers want to ship him somewhere he wants to be. They're probably calling Toronto trying to figure something out just to Kawhi him.

1 month ago '12        #14
 Airtight said

Russ will have officially been Old Yeller'd at that point. It makes sense, if you're a klutch agent. I doubt the Sixers want to ship him somewhere he wants to be. They're probably calling Toronto trying to figure something out just to Kawhi him.
More I look at it, more it makes sense. Westbrook going to LA didn't make sense.

But WB for Simmons, works for Philly on paper, so now the whole thing makes sense.

Everyone goes to premiere team, everyone gets a star.

Philly can't get better than Westbrook.

Even though, I think Tyler Herro is getting featured. He drops 18ppg he can get moved.

1 month ago '04        #15
therealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12083 12 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 44wade said
More I look at it, more it makes sense. Westbrook going to LA didn't make sense.

But WB for Simmons, works for Philly on paper, so now the whole thing makes sense.

Even though, I think Tyler Herro is getting featured. He drops 18ppg he can get moved.
The heat sending lowry too?
+1   

1 month ago '21        #16
Tinfoil Kufi 
Props total: 3920 3 K  Slaps total: 1273 1 K
 4REAL said
Prisoner of the moment thread. Bron was already aware of the problem with old teams. As you said in the 2017-2018 system, the Cavs were "old" and they were four years younger than the guys on this team now. They will make it work. It'll take some time. The fact that Lakers cut the game so close in the end from being down 30 is a good sign imo.

It's an older team that needs time to gel. Eventually, they'll find a good rotation and start racking up W's. WB might have to step back and adjust his game. His shooting is an issue. I think once they find a role or way to fit him in, they'll be okay.
They don't Have that luxury even tho it's only 2 games I just don't see them winning a championship with Russell westbrook.

n*gga trash as fu*k and I'm a Laker fan and I been in bxsc since 2010 and I always said westbrook was trash.

A Rim running bi*ch.

1 month ago '15        #17
Lockwind 
Props total: 2579 2 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
Grizzles in 5

1 month ago '11        #18
nomorebull34 
Props total: 3011 3 K  Slaps total: 306 306
If lakers decide tank this season then that first round lottery pick should be interesting

1 month ago '13        #19
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 111778 111 K  Slaps total: 46128 46 K
We'll squeeze in that 6th seed and dominate the OFFS

Quote me Gz

1 month ago '04        #20
abstractq 
Props total: 27904 27 K  Slaps total: 4910 4 K
 nomorebull34 said
If lakers decide tank this season then that first round lottery pick should be interesting
They would trade whatever lottery pick they get. . .theyre all in on lebron in win now mode and lebron dont have time to wait for a pick to develop

not that it matters though. . .LA not tanking and lebron not throwing away a season like that unless he gets hurt

1 month ago '07        #21
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 175765 175 K  Slaps total: 29636 29 K
 DonC said
Yes moron, they were called stacked then with hasbeens....just like now with Lakers. Headlined by Bron, Love, Wade, Rose, crowder, perkins, korver...

Cavs fans thought they had a super duper team until they realized the team was filled with Bums...Love came out with his mental health story, Wade looking out of sort and sent packing, JR smoking the good stuff, Rose and Crowder not fitting in, and dumb a*s Bron never learning he needs young guns to play with but the fool always insisting on veterans support LOL

By All star game, Lakers gonna be shuffled like a bad deck of cards with Westbrook telling Lakers front office he would rather play in Utah.....

This year is starting off with a banger and I am laughing my way to the bank....I pegged Lakers to win 43/44 games this year!
Lmaoooo rose Crowder korver over the hill wade stacked find an article.

1 month ago '19        #22
Airtight 
Props total: 14634 14 K  Slaps total: 1882 1 K
 44wade said

The big elephant in that particular room is are the Sixers willing to deal with Russ? They're trying to offload a PG that's unplayable in crunch time, late game situations - that's exactly what Russ is, except the opposite direction. Instead of being afraid to shoot or drive he's going to shoot or drive with the game on the line.

It's pretty clear Russ is going to be Russ no matter who or what the situation is. I agree that on paper it's a sensible trade - you get Ben up on outta there and get back a superstar PG. Yet this isn't exactly best case scenario for the Sixers. If they want to go deep in the playoffs.

I would and wouldn't be surprised to see this trade happen.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 40372 40 K  Slaps total: 5388 5 K
Lakers will be fine. People always overreact about LeBron teams.

They'll bounce back by January. Gotta get their chemistry down and get healthy

1 month ago '05        #24
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95505 95 K  Slaps total: 79845 79 K
 MIAMI 152 AVE said
They already started. That weirdo from New York who posts more than anybody and roots for the lakers and Jaguars (wtf) got racist with me because the suns ruined his lonely Friday
+1   

1 month ago '10        #25
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48593 48 K  Slaps total: 6661 6 K
Y’all n*ggas the kings of overreacting

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  16
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+112online now  15
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-65online now  15
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  8
Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Sends A Message To Gangsta Boo After Versus
97 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy