SMACK VOLUME 8 - King Los vs DNA (November 6th)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
84 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '11        #1
716 page views
44 comments

Cosmo Kramer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 28642 28 K  Slaps total: 640 640
SMACK VOLUME 8 - King Los vs DNA (November 6th)

+7   

best
worst
44 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
Cosmo Kramer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+2   

2 months ago '11        #3
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@ @
+3   

2 months ago '11        #4
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @. @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+2   

2 months ago '07        #5
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 175985 175 K  Slaps total: 29656 29 K
Bleh
+2   

2 months ago '09        #6
29 26 
Props total: 8106 8 K  Slaps total: 897 897
Oh wow, so the hollow battle gon be 2 weeks after this? Crazy.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #7
414mvp 
Props total: 5513 5 K  Slaps total: 2447 2 K
Smoke break battle respectfully lol.

2 months ago '16        #8
MILLY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20373 20 K  Slaps total: 6617 6 K
Los beat daylyt and ice to me
+1   

2 months ago '21        #9
Still2Highh 
Props total: 16368 16 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
Battle of the cornballs

2 months ago '18        #10
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41690 41 K  Slaps total: 5716 5 K
 Still2Highh said
Battle of the cornballs
Nobody asked for this...

Bars = 100

Personally = 0.0000000

2 months ago '18        #11
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41690 41 K  Slaps total: 5716 5 K
 Still2Highh said
Battle of the cornballs
My boy seen the Michael Myers Jeep downtown
The jeep clean as a bi*ch
+2   

2 months ago '17        #12
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20114 20 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
Meh..

2 months ago '04        #13
Veno da Don 
Props total: 26704 26 K  Slaps total: 2793 2 K
They need to take a break man. This is extreme at this point. I'm not watching a King Los battle, only true battle rappers get my views.

2 months ago '05        #14
Suavebeatz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62140 62 K  Slaps total: 6044 6 K
Throwing sh*t at the wall and hoping it sticks

Bring back Norbes, bring back Youtube

+1   

2 months ago '11        #15
 Veno da Don said
They need to take a break man. This is extreme at this point. I'm not watching a King Los battle, only true battle rappers get my views.
 Suavebeatz said

they not slowing down at all unfortunately.

Til death Do Us Part - 10/30
Volume 8 - 11/6
Traffic 4 - 11/18
Volume 9 - 12/18
& Iím sure there will be one more main event/Super f*ght/ App Only event

the no YouTube is k*lling the game. those holiday drops used to have us hyped.

+2   

2 months ago '05        #16
 Cosmo Kramer said

Volume 8 - 11/6
Traffic 4 - 11/18
Volume 9 - 12/18

I wonder how long the contract with URL and Caffeine is for because it feels like Caffeine is looking to reach a certain number of users on the platform quickly so they can ditch URL. No way they're in it for the long haul the way they keep pumping out lackluster card after lackluster card.

Or it could be a Onlyfans & wh*res situation where they wanna ditch URL but URL keeps the lights on.

2 months ago '11        #17
greedy87 
Props total: 16799 16 K  Slaps total: 5258 5 K
 Suavebeatz said

You gone pay smack for all the money they lose from putting the battles on YouTube?? Yíall be sounding dumb as hell smh
+3   

2 months ago '04        #18
Veno da Don 
 Cosmo Kramer said

Volume 8 - 11/6
Traffic 4 - 11/18
Volume 9 - 12/18

That's insane bro. I always thought it took battle rappers longer to come up with material for a reason, it's not like you turn on a beat and just jot some sh*t down (like most n*ggas do when they make songs nowadays). You actually have to craft material for your opponents, which takes research which takes time. You also have to think of the dopest battle metaphors and similes, have to focus on flow and delivery. And maybe most importantly YOU NEED TIME TO REMEMBER YOUR MATERIAL AND DELIVER TO THE HIGHEST CAPABILITY.

I was a fan of it at first, but now I see they just sold their souls to an app, a garbage app at that
+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
Veno da Don 
 greedy87 said
You gone pay smack for all the money they lose from putting the battles on YouTube?? Yíall be sounding dumb as hell smh
It's not even that bro. But weekly battle rap events? It's not even events anymore just lock these n*ggas in a closet to collect a bag. sh*t ain't the culture, this stage play stage show sh*t man.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #20
 greedy87 said
That money they making off that app ain't gonna mean sh*t in a year when the only battle left to book is Gwitty vs Jakkboy Maine .

I hate when the consumer starts talking money, like when goofy n*ggaz started counting 50 Cent pockets.."yeah the music trash but he sold 10 million copies"

Who gives a fu*k n*gga

It's about the product at the end of the day...these battlers are burnt out wh*res that can't remember a single round and lack motivation.

Boxden's own @ is probably more famous than 75% of the newer URL battler's that are hidden behind the paywall because his battles actually get released on Youtube. The only growth currently is Caffeine NOT Url and certainly not any of the new battlers.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #21
greedy87 
 Veno da Don said
It's not even that bro. But weekly battle rap events? It's not even events anymore just lock these n*ggas in a closet to collect a bag. sh*t ain't the culture, this stage play stage show sh*t man.
That culture sh*t sounds good and all but the same people donít want to pay a whooping $8 to support and cult other care so deeply about smh. You wanna explain that??
+1   

2 months ago '11        #22
 Veno da Don said
That's insane bro. I always thought it took battle rappers longer to come up with material for a reason, it's not like you turn on a beat and just jot some sh*t down (like most n*ggas do when they make songs nowadays). You actually have to craft material for your opponents, which takes research which takes time. You also have to think of the dopest battle metaphors and similes, have to focus on flow and delivery. And maybe most importantly YOU NEED TIME TO REMEMBER YOUR MATERIAL AND DELIVER TO THE HIGHEST CAPABILITY.

I was a fan of it at first, but now I see they just sold their souls to an app, a garbage app at that
yeah i just passed on probably my biggest opportunity to battle on the day before Summer Madness, but it was way too short of notice for me. the look ain't really a look if you don't deliver like you really can.

anyone can put together random bars/verses, take pride in having catered/direct material for my opponent & my opponent only.

some guys are able to pull off battling frequently, but even then the content suffers & the fluidity of the rounds aren't there. a lot of cut in the product.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #23
greedy87 
 Suavebeatz said
That money they making off that app ain't gonna mean sh*t in a year when the only battle left to book is Gwitty vs Jakkboy Maine .

I hate when the consumer starts talking money, like when goofy n*ggaz started counting 50 Cent pockets.."yeah the music trash but he sold 10 million copies"

Who gives a fu*k n*gga

It's about the product at the end of the day...these battlers are burnt out wh*res that can't remember a single round and lack motivation.

Boxden's own @ is probably more famous than 75% of the newer URL battler's that are hidden behind the paywall because his battles actually get released on Youtube. The only growth currently is Caffeine NOT Url and certainly not any of the new battlers.
Just say you want some free sh*t n*gga.

I hate when goofy n*ggas act like sh*t ainít a business. Thatís the problem with n*ggas in the culture they donít wanna support sh*t but always wanna complain.
n*ggas were half a*sing way before caffeine/ the app.
Bars over names?

Thatís what this is really about. n*ggas love this culture sh*t but donít wanna support it. Cosmo a cool n*gga but knock it off. Jayblac did a review of his battle and the comments were nothing but ď he definitely paid to get this reviewed.

2 months ago '04        #24
Veno da Don 
 greedy87 said
That culture sh*t sounds good and all but the same people donít want to pay a whooping $8 to support and cult other care so deeply about smh. You wanna explain that??
Hard to bro. But you also don't want to lose the base of fans you have cultivated and end up with just the $8 app users. You need the casual fans too, YouTube allowed for that now you are shrinking the fanbase and hitting us over the head with too much content. Where is the special feel? You lose that when you're just on a money grab.

I'm not saying Smack is wrong or the battlers are wrong I support them both. But I don't give a fu*k about Caffeine, they wil let this sh*t die and move on to the next venture. Short term bread for a long term downfall is no good.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #25
Veno da Don 
 greedy87 said
Just say you want some free sh*t n*gga.

I hate when goofy n*ggas act like sh*t ainít a business. Thatís the problem with n*ggas in the culture they donít wanna support sh*t but always wanna complain.
n*ggas were half a*sing way before caffeine/ the app.
Bars over names?

Thatís what this is really about. n*ggas love this culture sh*t but donít wanna support it. Cosmo a cool n*gga but knock it off. Jayblac did a review of his battle and the comments were nothing but ď he definitely paid to get this reviewed.

Currently watching this. Watch Black Compass Media daily, I watch the battles and Jay Blac. If they had an event in Detroit I would go. I repost the battles, and talk about them on here and with the homies.

Don't tell me $90 a year is the only way to support the culture fam. You are saying people don't support but how can a niche market thrive without support? Come on bro.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  19
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+128online now  12
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs