Doing the most for a day off work

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
22 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '15        #1
4589 page views
69 comments

isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 67972 67 K  Slaps total: 8312 8 K
Doing the most for a day off work

;ref_url=
+31   

best
worst
69 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 57257 57 K  Slaps total: 7164 7 K
Diarrhea gotta be one of the best excuses...

Having close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID is great too now.
+92   

1 month ago '19        #3
MarathonOG 
Props total: 1277 1 K  Slaps total: 407 407
+8   

1 month ago '16        #4
Fumo 
Props total: 4087 4 K  Slaps total: 382 382
Here's a trick to get a day off or leave work early..
Always tell them you have a family emergency no details just a family emergency and them folks will give u a day off with the quickness lol.
+46   

1 month ago '21        #5
AdmRu 
Props total: 3899 3 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
She only saying she Forged an Obituary... Before the rest of the Slow Bus pulls in and parks it
+52   

1 month ago '15        #6
Deuce2416 
Props total: 20921 20 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
 Fumo said
Always tell them you have a family emergency no details just a family emergency and them folks will give u a day off with the quickness lol.
This… I don’t know why y’all be making up elaborate tales. I dont even wait for them to “approve” that sh*t. Once that email get sent i consider it a done dealy lol
+38   

1 month ago '16        #7
Fumo 
 Deuce2416 said
This… I don’t know why y’all be making up elaborate tales. I dont even wait for them to “approve” that sh*t. Once that email get sent i consider it a done dealy lol
Plus you can't be written up or fired for it lol.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 26879 26 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
 Fumo said
I try to refrain doing this, even if it's a reach or a white lie. I be not wanting to speak that into existence.

I had used that my car had issues as an excuse to opt out of a gig when they called me last year and I got routed right into car trouble I think the day of that gig.

edit: I remember this chick that was a doorlady in my moms building told the other front desk dudes that she had a death in her family and had a week off but she used that time to quit so she can transition towards her new School Safety Police job; strategic but that's dark...

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 10-23-2021 at 09:26 AM..
+21   

1 month ago '16        #9
Fumo 
 LordGimmeASign said
I try to refrain doing this, even if it's a reach or a white lie. I be not wanting to speak that into existence.

I had used that my car had issues as an excuse to opt out of a gig when they called me last year and I got routed right into car trouble I think the day of that gig.
A family emergency can be as simple as having no one to baby sit or pick up your kids up from school.
By law they can't ask you what the emergency is. So I let their Imagination run wild. I'm not speaking nothing into existence, Trust me i know we do praga (voodoo to speak stuff into existence)...

Last edited by Fumo; 10-23-2021 at 09:28 AM..
+14   

1 month ago '20        #10
LordGimmeASign 
 Aries said
Diarrhea gotta be one of the best excuses...

Having close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID is great too now.
You told your employer that you had to call out due to diarrhea?

+5   

1 month ago '17        #11
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 96472 96 K  Slaps total: 5540 5 K
 Fumo said
My mom did that once and she called my phone while I was in class crying. She told she told her boss that I got into an accident and was in the hospital then she got worried that the universe was going to punish her for lying. I told her it's fine I'm all good but in the back of my mind I was like i hope this lady did not just put this evil on me.

Edit: let me add that I did get into a car accident a week later
+18   

1 month ago '15        #12
AceOfFades051 
Props total: 7536 7 K  Slaps total: 1543 1 K
 Fumo said
that or mental health type reasoning

you'll never get checked for it , no company wants to get put on the news for denying a worker over it
+2   

1 month ago '14        #13
s550benz 
Props total: 4865 4 K  Slaps total: 1273 1 K
 AdmRu said
She only saying she Forged an Obituary... Before the rest of the Slow Bus pulls in and parks it
Shes pretty slow actually.
+6   

1 month ago '16        #14
Fumo 
 CJ Schwarz said
My mom did that once and she called my phone while I was in class crying. She told she told her boss that I got into an accident and was in the hospital then she got worried that the universe was going to punish her for lying. I told her it's fine I'm all good but in the back of my mind I was like i hope this lady did not just put this evil on me.
That's only in movies lol.
That's not how it works to speak anything into existence you have to do affirmations.
Say it repeatedly for weeks. Plus theirs other sh*t that's involved that I won't get into. We call it praga back home and we are taught young about it and the strength of words.

Even in religion you have to do affirmations to speak stuff into existence.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #15
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70169 70 K  Slaps total: 6017 6 K
I just call in and I say I don't feel at a 100 % but motherfu*kers who make elaborate excuses call in all the time.
+6   

1 month ago '06        #16
"SS"  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28949 28 K  Slaps total: 1935 1 K
Im that cool a*s boss. If the sh*t doesn't affect me or have to make me do anything extra i really don't care. I think my folks starting to catch on tho, cause they be taking advantage sometimes
+12   

1 month ago '09        #17
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46573 46 K  Slaps total: 5998 5 K
Or you can just put some PTO in like a normal person
+11   

1 month ago '06        #18
tonygunz 
Props total: 2984 2 K  Slaps total: 118 118
 LordGimmeASign said
You told your employer that you had to call out due to diarrhea?

+2   

1 month ago '20        #19
LordGimmeASign 
 CJ Schwarz said

Edit: let me add that I did get into a car accident a week later
This is why I be saying the power of the tongue real out here.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #20
DavidAames  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29646 29 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
Nah i dont Have it in me to lie on my family like that lol…
+5   

1 month ago '14        #21
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 60357 60 K  Slaps total: 5717 5 K
 Fumo said
This

Thats all they getting outta me cause Its really none of their business anyway

& If I ever “request” a day off ahead of time its not a request , it’s really me being considerate enough to give them n*ggas time to make other arrangements

If they choose not to that’s on them cause I’m taking my days regardless
+6   

1 month ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
 DavidAames said
Nah i dont Have it in me to lie on my family like that lol…
Same.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #23
xogang  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3564 3 K  Slaps total: 141 141
 Deuce2416 said
My old job was some hoes bro. They'd punish you for missing work for valid reasons. They'd want an explanation every time you missed. They would write you up and all that. fu*k them n*ggas. My current job my boss cool, not really there often but when he is he cool. My supervisor tho that's my n*gga. I became friends with him and we go out drinking and watching bucks/Packers games. That n*gga always let the days off slide. Just text my boy "I can't make it in today, let you know about tmrw" and he just say "bet bro rest up" and never writes me up. I'm blessed now. Don't need no crazy excuse, ain't gotta lie about no dead relatives lmao.

On a side note I don't really respect his a*s. We in the warehouse together there it's all dudes and the office full of hoes. Our reception lowkey cute and I knew her from school. I smashed within my first month of being there. Used to have her top me while I drove to get fast food for lunch. Or we'd skip lunch and stop at my crib and fu*k the whole lunch break. She cool. She wanted commitment and I wasn't with it so she got mad and started fu*king with my supervisor. Them two ended up in a relationship. Bruh this n*gga asked me mad questions about it wanting to know when I hit, how many times, how good it was. Talked about her head game with me asked me if I liked it. So this n*gga eventually told her to tell me it's cool if we still wanted to hang out from time to time and fu*k. She said he's into hotwife sh*t. Buddy got a few videos now of me ravaging his bi*ch like I'm fresh out. He a sucker for that but he a cool supervisor tho.

1 month ago '21        #24
shangxtsungx23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 762 762  Slaps total: 200 200

1 month ago '17        #25
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91035 91 K  Slaps total: 26202 26 K
 Deuce2416 said
Elaborate tales make you a better liar when it’s REALLY time for it

These are the criminals you see get away. The ones who knew how to get out of work and school with a story that sounds legit

Not ones who say “eh…. Hope they’ll bite”

I started at an early age. Changing my report grades with an eraser….. and then to retyping out whole report cards/Interim reports at 4am in the morning

to making over $5000 from Craigslist’s….. all cuz I knew how to use my words.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+190online now  18
Video inside Cute chick from work
171 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Nov 26 - A record number of Americans say they won’t be buying holiday gifts t..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+51online now  7
Bruh are these designer shoes supposed to be subtle high heels for men
79 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+62online now  4
50 Cent's Power/BMF Cast throwing shots at each other