What live shows have you been to recently?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  114
56 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '19        #1
228 page views
5 comments

jet fuel 
Props total: 2253 2 K  Slaps total: 86 86
What live shows have you been to recently?

And which ones do you plan on going to?

Saw Dizzy Wright back in September; He performed songs from “SmokeOut Conversations” and “The Golden Age” as well as some of his newer music. Great show w/ a live drummer.

Also - Isaiah Rashad (Lil’ Sunny’s Awesome Vacation Tour). He did a live Q&A for the fans before the show which was pretty cool. The crowd went BANANAS when “R.I.P. Kevin Miller” and “Shot You Down” came on. He also sung “Silkk Da Shocka” and it was beautiful.

Saw J. Cole, 21 Savage, Bas, and Morray last weekend (The Off-Season Tour). Epic performance in front of a massive crowd. "95 South" was the perfect opening track and had the whole place jumping. Cole sounded amazing live and didn’t use any background vocals whatsoever. He played all of his hits and even did a track from “Friday Night Lights”.

Saw Elzhi from Slum Village last night (my favorite one so far). Excellent breath control and sounds exactly like he does on record. He did a few tracks from each of his projects. I was surprised when he performed “Come Get It”, a 2001 classic w/ J Dilla. There was only like 40-50 people in attendance and I was up front rapping his sh*t word for word all night; he even passed the mic to me to a couple times. I chopped it up with him after the show and got a pic/autograph for my physical copy of “Elmatic”.

Looking forward to seeing SZA next month, and Larry June in December.

How about ya’ll?

Last edited by jet fuel; 10-23-2021 at 12:41 AM..
+3   

best
worst
5 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
tdc320 
Props total: 3844 3 K  Slaps total: 356 356
None yet... but Nas, 5'9 and Wale on the 20th and my girl just got us Gza, Ghost & Rae tickets

+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #3
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 89114 89 K  Slaps total: 3856 3 K
Last music sh*t was Camp Flog Gnaw when n*ggas boo’d Drake, then Kobe died and the world went under...

...just seen Katt Williams in Houston wit my cousin last week tho.

sh*t tryna get back normal...

...copped tickets for The Fugees at The Forum, but I might have to give em away.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #4
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 72028 72 K  Slaps total: 7543 7 K
Went to Kaytranada last week, Young Nudy concert earlier in the month & rolling loud next weekend.

That Kaytranada joint was a vibe, definitely made me want to seriously check out a EDM festival.

Nudy sh*t was straight up young energy. Them white boys don’t play when it come to moshing and pushing

Fam I felt so old in that bi*ch lol, they was pushing, the chicks in there was complaining about it, that sh*t made me understand why people get VIP at these type of shows

I had a great time tho.

Rolling Loud should be interesting.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #5
jet fuel  OP
Props total: 2253 2 K  Slaps total: 86 86
 tdc320 said
None yet... but Nas, 5'9 and Wale on the 20th and my girl just got us Gza, Ghost & Rae tickets

Dope! I would love to see Nas & the Wu.

Black Excellence said
Went to Kaytranada last week, Young Nudy concert earlier in the month & rolling loud next weekend.

That Kaytranada joint was a vibe, definitely made me want to seriously check out a EDM festival.

Nudy sh*t was straight up young energy. Them white boys don’t play when it come to moshing and pushing

Fam I felt so old in that bi*ch lol, they was pushing, the chicks in there was complaining about it, that sh*t made me understand why people get VIP at these type of shows

I had a great time tho.

Rolling Loud should be interesting.
Hahaha I feel the same way; Might be going to a Carti show next month…gonna have to steer clear of the mosh pits

Last edited by jet fuel; 10-23-2021 at 12:27 AM..
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #6
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106498 106 K  Slaps total: 13360 13 K
None, last one I went to was the Jay-Z 4:44 concert in Orlando, FL in 2017
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-65online now  19
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+112online now  16
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+27online now  16
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL