Oct 22 - Women killed for dressing up as a ghost

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
12 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '18        #1
2453 page views
38 comments

ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 40482 40 K  Slaps total: 4267 4 K
Oct 22 - Women k*lled for dressing up as a ghost

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/1 .. 1-7e685e37aef1

+1   

best
worst
38 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 57285 57 K  Slaps total: 7166 7 K
Juarez, Mexico
+30   

1 month ago '17        #3
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68411 68 K  Slaps total: 6679 6 K
She's definitely a ghost now
+59   

1 month ago '17        #4
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 57075 57 K  Slaps total: 7652 7 K
Who shoots at a Ghost?
+24   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 116927 116 K  Slaps total: 22957 22 K
 GodBody said
Who shoots at a Ghost?

+96   

1 month ago '15        #6
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 61649 61 K  Slaps total: 9171 9 K
Probably some tinfoil who watched too many spooky YouTube vids and thinks there’s satanist pedos everywhere…

Maybe even witchhaven17 or whatever his name was. Ya know the cat that threatens everyone online trying to convince us he’s some bad azz k*ller blood, who knows high ranked cats, yet was homies with pop smoke… ? Can’t remember his newest name.
The cat that said people around him get demonic because of his “energy” and thinks everyone in the industry is fukin each other, doing sacrifices, and by no means would a gang member, who’s in the dope game, and got some fame or might just be related to a rapper could possibly die of natural causes, gang hit, accident, ect… it always for sure gotta be a sacrifice… because “he knows people”!!

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 10-22-2021 at 08:07 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '15        #7
DamianDragunov 
 foshoVoodoo said

Perfect execution!!

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 10-22-2021 at 08:10 PM..
+18   

1 month ago '20        #8
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 8490 8 K  Slaps total: 4939 4 K
 GodBody said
Who shoots at a Ghost?

It’s what u do when you’re unsure about things. Shoot first!
+3   

1 month ago '20        #9
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 8490 8 K  Slaps total: 4939 4 K
She spoke that sh*t right into existence
+10   

1 month ago '15        #10
DamianDragunov 
 OhSoCalbo said
She spoke that sh*t right into existence

You trollin right?

1 month ago '16        #11
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 10599 10 K  Slaps total: 788 788
She was playing with fire. Mexicans are very superstitious when it comes to ghosts, spirits and sh*t like that. I learned about El Dia De Los Muertos during 7th grade Spanish class.
+18   

1 month ago '11        #12
Cosmo Kramer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 28508 28 K  Slaps total: 638 638
play stupid games, win stupid prizes
+6   

1 month ago '19        #13
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16907 16 K  Slaps total: 3709 3 K
 DamianDragunov said
Probably some tinfoil who watched too many spooky YouTube vids and thinks there’s satanist pedos everywhere…

Maybe even witchhaven17 or whatever his name was. Ya know the cat that threatens everyone online trying to convince us he’s some bad azz k*ller blood, who knows high ranked cats, yet was homies with pop smoke… ? Can’t remember his newest name.
The cat that said people around him get demonic because of his “energy” and thinks everyone in the industry is fukin each other, doing sacrifices, and by no means would a gang member, who’s in the dope game, and got some fame or might just be related to a rapper could possibly die of natural causes, gang hit, accident, ect… it always for sure gotta be a sacrifice… because “he knows people”!!

Nah it's in Mexico Mexicans don't play w ghosts
+4   

1 month ago '12        #14
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6136 6 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
Am I bugging or do these stories feel like people who own guns just wish for a situation to say they reason to shoot.

and look at these as an opportunity to fill a fantasy.
I honestly feel like a few ppl set these situation sup on ppl they don't like.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #15
DamianDragunov 
 ym7171yea said
Nah it's in Mexico Mexicans don't play w ghosts

No mames guey… ! Pinche phantasmos!!

I could see that.. I had a good Mexican homie that told me his wife was getting bad headaches..
I guess she was totally convinced it was a Bruja(witch in Spanish) back in Mexico casting spells on her…

Come to find out she was taking a lot of diet pills at the time and didn’t drink a lot of water. I told him is was probably that. She went to the doctor and gave her a script for like 90 10mg hydrocodones. She tossed them biches in the garbage because they upset her stomach…

I was addicted to pills at the time and couldn’t believe it. That sht upset my stomach!!

+7   

1 month ago '17        #16
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 14269 14 K  Slaps total: 5010 5 K
Now she can do it for real
+4   

1 month ago '15        #17
Hellmatic 
Props total: 46798 46 K  Slaps total: 4568 4 K
 GodBody said
Who shoots at a Ghost?
 OhSoCalbo said
It’s what u do when you’re unsure about things. Shoot first!

"Shoot first and ask questions later The answer is it was all about the paper Everything to gain and sh*t to lose. And a new forty-five that I'm dying to use"

Nah but dude right. If it's a real ghost you wouldn't think to shoot it since a bullet won't do sh*t...

1 month ago '07        #18
authentics 
Props total: 5370 5 K  Slaps total: 593 593
That's some spooky sh*t

1 month ago '21        #19
BigGVD 
Props total: 6154 6 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
Hopefully she haunts that dumbass who shot her
+2   

1 month ago '17        #20
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91380 91 K  Slaps total: 26251 26 K
OP she didn’t get k*lled FOR dressing up as a ghost

Saying that would mean that anyone dressing up as a ghost is punishable. So she didn’t get k*lled FOR dressing like one
+1   

1 month ago '10        #21
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 71967 71 K  Slaps total: 7528 7 K
It’s gonna be a wild Halloween this year.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #22
HyuugaV 
Props total: 598 598  Slaps total: 136 136
Stupid a*s bi*ch asked for it

1 month ago '15        #23
DamianDragunov 
 halochicken said
Am I bugging or do these stories feel like people who own guns just wish for a situation to say they reason to shoot.

and look at these as an opportunity to fill a fantasy.
I honestly feel like a few ppl set these situation sup on ppl they don't like.

You just buggin… I think I read last that a little under half of America owns a firearm.. that’s like say 100 million people in this country alone. And that’s only people that took and were honest in the survey.

So of course your gonna hear a story here n there about some goofball shooting somebody by mistake or even on purpose.
If the narrative your saying was true…
There would be 10s of millions of gun murders a year. It’s not even close… and over half of all gun deaths are suicides..
Gotta be careful of state sponsored media stories and scare tactics. They would love for the populace to be unarmed. So the left pushes anti gun scary stories pretending they want to ban guns because they care about you. The right pushes that they care about you and are needed to stop the left from taking all your guns. But the right only wants people they approve of ha I guess them.
The huge huge majority of gun owners are responsible, safe, family people and just like everybody else… not scary gun nuts waiting and preying for a reason to k*ll somebody.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #24
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6136 6 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 DamianDragunov said
You just buggin… I think I read last that a little under half of America owns a firearm.. that’s like say 100 million people in this country alone. And that’s only people that took and were honest in the survey.

So of course your gonna hear a story here n there about some goofball shooting somebody by mistake or even on purpose.
If the narrative your saying was true…
There would be 10s of millions of gun murders a year. It’s not even close… and over half of all gun deaths are suicides..
Gotta be careful of state sponsored media stories and scare tactics. They would love for the populace to be unarmed. So the left pushes anti gun scary stories pretending they want to ban guns because they care about you. The right pushes that they care about you and are needed to stop the left from taking all your guns. But the right only wants people they approve of ha I guess them.
The huge huge majority of gun owners are responsible, safe, family people and just like everybody else… not scary gun nuts waiting and preying for a reason to k*ll somebody.
here is the one thing I think your missing with your point which is a good one. A fantasy and living it out are two different things.

example every motherfu*ker in the hood and like 99 percent of rappers act or talk sh*t like they murderers but the actual percent that follow the act are very few.

wasn't trying to sound like I believe the gun scare tactics I'm a firearm owner myself. with these stories and some with police where there is clearly no threat logically or with common sense but lethal force was still used because its clearly one of those situational grey areas that will hold up in court in your defense I can't help but feel a very small percent of crazies who own guns wait for these opportunities to fulfill a fantasy legally if that makes any sense.

edit: better example the Kyle Rittenhouse dude 18 year old kid who bought a gun and inserted himself into a situation where he would most likely be put into a situation where he would need to use his firearm and during a time with rioting and looting where the odds are he would look like he was in his right.
not sure if im getting my point across

Last edited by halochicken; 10-22-2021 at 10:13 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '09        #25
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 244394 244 K  Slaps total: 27084 27 K
 DamianDragunov said

i think your tralkin about that idiot @
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+136online now  32
Bun B Said Fabolous Stays In The Trenches
197 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+104online now  16
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!
87 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+73online now  15
Checking in on the Brady made Belichick narrative
91 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Viral rappers 'Island boys' push cryptocurrency raising concern about r..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy