Oct 22 - Man Accused Of Killing A 31-Yr-Old Sitting In A Car In Front Of His Home Arrested

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '06        #1
3450 page views
79 comments

RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 67210 67 K  Slaps total: 9432 9 K
Oct 22 - Man Accused Of k*lling A 31-Yr-Old Sitting In A Car In Front Of His Home Arrested

Terry Turner was booked on suspicion of murder in the k*lling of Adil Dghoughi outside his home in a small Texas town outside of Austin.

A Texas man has been booked on suspicion of murder in the shooting death of a 31-year-old man who was sitting alone, unarmed, in a car outside his home.

The arrest came 11 days after the deadly shooting of Adil Dghoughi, prompting family and friends to publicly decry the lack of justice and information released on the case.

Terry Duane Turner, 65, is suspected of confronting Dghoughi with a handgun early on Oct. 11, then fatally shooting him through the driver's-side window. Turner found a car on his driveway, allegedly walked out with a handgun, and chased after Dghoughi as the 31-year-old rapidly backed out of the driveway.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by BuzzFeed News, Turner stood on the driver's side of the car, tapped the window twice, and fired once into the car, striking Dhoughi in the head.

"I just k*lled a guy," Turner told a 911 dispatcher after the shooting. "He started racing away and I ran after him. He pointed a gun at me and I shot."

Despite Turner's statement, however, police said they found no weapons inside the vehicle.

Details provided in the arrest warrant also raised questions with Dghoughi's family, who wondered why it took 11 days for police to make an arrest.

"They knew all of this," Dghoughi's brother, Othmane Dghoughi, told BuzzFeed News. "Why didn't they arrest him [then]?"

After the shooting, Dghoughi's friends and family said they were given no information about the case, the circumstances of his death, or why no arrest had been made more than a week after the k*lling.

On Oct. 22, Lt. Kyle McConnell told BuzzFeed News that Turner had turned himself in to Caldwell County sheriff's officials on suspicion of murder.

"Detectives have worked tirelessly on this case since the incident occurred on Oct. 11th, 2021," a statement from the sheriff's office said. "Detectives have conducted multiple interviews and executed multiple search warrants in the course of this investigation."

"We're not going to stop," Sarah Todd, Dghoughi's girlfriend, told BuzzFeed News after learning of the arrest Friday. "We're going to keep f*ghting until there is justice for Adil."

Despite Friday's arrest, family and friends continued to question why it took more than a week for authorities to take the suspected shooter into custody.

Dghoughi's death, and the ongoing investigation, also prompted concerns from family and advocates that it could be connected to Texas's version of "stand your ground" laws, which allow residents to use deadly force to protect themselves and their homes.

With no arrest and little information from law enforcement, officials with the Council on American-Islamic Relations in DallasĖFort Worth had been working with the family to obtain legal counsel and private investigators to look into the death.

Deputies were called at 3:42 a.m. on Oct. 11 to the block where Turner's home is located, where they found Dghoughi with a gunshot wound.

Officials said Turner "confronted a suspicious vehicle outside the residence" before firing into the car.

Todd said Dghoughi had left her relative's home, where the pair were staying the night, sometime after 12:30 a.m. on Oct. 11 to go back to her home. He then left after 3 a.m. and ended up in front of Turner's home, just a short drive from Todd's place.

It's still unclear why Dghoughi might have been driving early that morning or where he was headed. Friends and family believe he might have gotten lost at some point and was on his way back to Todd at the relative's home.

With Friday's arrest, Todd said, she hopes she and his family might get more answers soon.

visit this link https://www.buzzfeednews. .. ?ref=bfnsplash
+6   

best
worst
79 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 40938 40 K  Slaps total: 17736 17 K
Why was that clown parked in his driveway in the first place
+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #3
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 167142 167 K  Slaps total: 23271 23 K
 BX BlackBelt said
yeah being that this is Texas this man has a good chance of getting off because of that single detail
+24   

1 month ago '17        #4
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68435 68 K  Slaps total: 6680 6 K
I would never drive into a stranger driveway and just sit there. Not saying dude deserve to be shot but you got to be cautious about these things. If I'm lost I'll head for a parking lot or store.
+47   

1 month ago '16        #5
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82717 82 K  Slaps total: 5334 5 K
Trespassing doesn't equate to self defense. But Texas Juries love that Castle doctrine sh*t
+39   

1 month ago '17        #6
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 40938 40 K  Slaps total: 17736 17 K
 Sin said
yeah being that this is Texas this man has a good chance of getting off because of that single detail
Bruh I hate it when people park in front of my house

Iíd go out there w a strap too if I saw someone parked in my driveway I got a family to protect and the old man probably had his old lady inside
+7   

1 month ago '15        #7
T rootz 
Props total: 6914 6 K  Slaps total: 532 532
They already going soft on the k*ller "suspicion of murder" victim dead and no gun was found on him.
+17   

1 month ago '16        #8
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 117482 117 K  Slaps total: 23173 23 K
give that man the death penalty
+21   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #9
 BX BlackBelt said
Bruh I hate it when people park in front of my house

Iíd go out there w a strap too if I saw someone parked in my driveway I got a family to protect and the old man probably had his old lady inside
man I live in an apartment in a city with on the street parking so I can't relate

its normal for me to see people sitting in their cars or even sitting on my stoop, I might say what up and walk right past without a 2nd thought
+15   

1 month ago '11        #10
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56297 56 K  Slaps total: 4212 4 K
 Sin said
man I live in an apartment in a city with on the street parking so I can't relate

its normal for me to see people sitting in their cars or even sitting on my stoop, I might say what up and walk right past without a 2nd thought
I stay in an apartment too like this but Iím not letting n*ggas sit on the stoop unless itís my neighbor tf?
+8   

1 month ago '16        #11
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 10647 10 K  Slaps total: 788 788
It can go either way with this one.. Biggest variable is Texas. Makes no sense to go k*ll a guy that’s parked in your driveway who showed no signs of aggression, but also makes no sense to park in someone else’s driveway. Especially in Texas. Make your U turn and go bout your business. This is a tricky one.. He admitted to what he did but it took 11 days to arrest him, because Texas.. Culprit is white, victim is brown.. Texas.
+24   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #12
 Anti said
I stay in an apartment too like this but Iím not letting n*ggas sit on the stoop unless itís my neighbor tf?
rarely do I see strangers on my stoop of my 8 unit building, the last time was a woman in a nursing outfit and she got in an uber right after I walked out

I figured she was there for my elderly neighbor, but when I go to shorty apartment in the bronx plenty of people sitting on the stoop and propping the door open she lives in a 20 unit building and doesn't know any of her neighbors outside of her floor
+3   

1 month ago '10        #13
eightytyson06 
Props total: 21994 21 K  Slaps total: 1390 1 K
this almost happened to my boy when he was in the deep country neighbors stepped in to save him
+3   

1 month ago '12        #14
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6248 6 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
 BX BlackBelt said
Yeah people would easily get frustrated by that but a gun and shooting as a response? Could be an innocent wrong address.
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #15
 halochicken said
Yeah people would easily get frustrated by that but a gun and shooting as a response? Could be an innocent wrong address.
I had a situation where dude sent me the wrong address 11 maple st instead of 111 maple st and I rang the door bell and everything

they were nice and I showed them the address dude sent me and then he replied with the correct address

nothing hostile or gun pulling
+7   

1 month ago '04        #16
born wisdom 
Props total: 5236 5 K  Slaps total: 437 437
"I just k*lled a guy," Turner told a 911 dispatcher after the shooting. "He started racing away and I ran after him. He pointed a gun at me and I shot."

This the part that might get him. The perceived threat was attempting to leave the area. This man chased him used the the police excuse of seeing a invisible weapon and k*lled him.
+21   

1 month ago '06        #17
illathruz 
Props total: 11949 11 K  Slaps total: 2466 2 K
 Anti said
You not letting n*ggas not do nothing

1 month ago '12        #18
 Sin said
I had a situation where dude sent me the wrong address 11 maple st instead of 111 maple st and I rang the door bell and everything

they were nice and I showed them the address dude sent me and then he replied with the correct address

nothing hostile or gun pulling
Yeah I don't know how the court works but in my eyes if you feel honestly threatened you call the police first.

Walking up to a car door knocking on the window and just blasting the fool makes you the aggressor in my eyes.
+11   

1 month ago '11        #19
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56297 56 K  Slaps total: 4212 4 K
 illathruz said
You not letting n*ggas not do nothing
You don’t know me, stop projecting. And yes I would report it to the manager!!!
+1   

1 month ago '17        #20
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91950 91 K  Slaps total: 26365 26 K
Texas loves their guns and takes pride in knowing people use them

That’s why Bun B had no problem shooting the whammy at ole dude in broad daylight
+4   

1 month ago '19        #21
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25416 25 K  Slaps total: 4829 4 K
America is the only 1st world country where sh*t like this is normal

Many people here are too stupid or emotional and should not be able to own a gun

I bet this bi*chass white dude would’ve stayed inside if the confrontation required him to put his hands up
+16   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #22
 halochicken said
Yeah I don't know how the court works but in my eyes if you feel honestly threatened you call the police first.

Walking up to a car door knocking on the window and just blasting the fool makes you the aggressor in my eyes.
in some states if they're on your property its all legal

1 month ago '12        #23
 Sin said
in some states if they're on your property its all legal
I'm sure there is more to it than just that. If that's the case if a cop goes up to your house by accident and you k*ll them would that also be legal in said states?
+4   

1 month ago '15        #24
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 62102 62 K  Slaps total: 9209 9 K
How the fuk do you live with yourself knowing you k*lled a man and there was no need for it?
I hope it haunts his thoughts and dreams forever.
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #25
 halochicken said
I'm sure there is more to it than just that. If that's the case if a cop goes up to your house by accident and you k*ll them would that also be legal in said states?
google the castle doctrine in Texas

things are different there

Last edited by Sin; 10-22-2021 at 08:42 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+105online now  22
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
192 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isnít As ĎWokeí As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+57online now  10
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy