SERIOUS DISCUSSION: Ben Simmons Haters Get The F-ck In Here RIGHT NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
20 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '21        #1
2569 page views
166 comments

Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 10233 10 K  Slaps total: 20824 20 K
SERIOUS DISCUSSION: Ben Simmons Haters Get The F-ck In Here RIGHT NOW!

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!

What's the fu*king matter with you n*ggas?? image

THINK about Ben Simmons scenario for a second as a Hooper...
I understand ALOT of y'all never hooped in real life, or did anything physical so it's hard for you to imagine..
But walk with me for a second and IMAGINE you were Ben Simmons who undoubtedly had a bad playoff series against the Hawks...
No excuses, you'll admit you played terrible...
You're willing to take the blame for it all...

Game ends, your Head Coach is in a interview telling muthafu*kas he don't know if anyone can win a championship with YOU on their team.
He just "doesn't know the answer to that question right now"

Your sidekick, Joel Embiid is on the other side of the building in a Post Game interview throwing shade at you... Making it seem as if that one bad play you made is the reason y'all lost... Never mentioned your name, but makes it obvious he's talking about you...
Your bad decision was the deciding factor for the ENTIRE series.
Just completely throwing you under the bus a this point.

How the fu*k would you feel?

Serious question, again fu*k the non-sensical, hating, childish moronic casual bullsh*t you can make up in your head...
How would you truly feel?
You'll feel like fu*k them n*ggas right?

Exactly... and if you say you wouldn't you're clearly a lying pu**y fraud a*s beta male who let people do and say whatever they want to you in real life...
Knowing all of this, why do you still choose to hate on Ben Simmons?
Even though you would've done the same if you were in his shoes....?
How can you sit there and DENY all the the facts I just gave to you?
You don't even know, you just do it because you can't help it.

If you can't give a realistic reason for your hate or disagreement, you can just drop a slap and get the fu*k outta this thread. I don't want you here. Keep the corny jokes and hate comments, because they're old at this point and we've all heard them a million times. You cannot talk to me. I'm better than you in everyway and I will not acknowledge you.
If you are not serious, again get your gay a*s out of this thread PLEASE. Expeditiously! You will be blocked, you will get placed on ignore or however it works here. It's that simple.

Last edited by Young Defiant; 10-22-2021 at 10:53 AM..

best
worst
166 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53349 53 K  Slaps total: 10570 10 K
Whats the matter? Nothing new
Same bi*ch a*s tendencies he displayed since High School and LSU.

+37   

1 month ago '11        #3
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29710 29 K  Slaps total: 4348 4 K
Ben has to decide on his own to give a fu*k, that’s the problem.

6’10 240 he should be attacking the paint every possession: If he simply copied Giannis the Sixers would be Title Contenders and he would be a MVP Candidate, he doesn’t even have to learn how to shoot like that, just needs to grow a pair - He has to find a way to channel his energies to play Angry

I like Ben and I want him to turn it around, he has nothing but potential, but he has to tune out distractions and learn how to play pissed off - Make them feel your presence on the court, he is too big to play that timid.
+25   

1 month ago '07        #4
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x97
Props total: 175158 175 K  Slaps total: 29561 29 K
 Javon23 said

+5   

1 month ago '21        #5
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
 Javon23 said

I feel like we basing our expectations of him off of someone else.
I don't understand how we feel that gives us a right to believe this proves he's worth of the hate and deny the skill he has...
We only know what we are told, and for some reason NONE of this matter to everyone until they lost THIS year.... Where the fu*k was all of this when they were winning, and he had his glory games? What if they would've won?

1 month ago '21        #6
 BaseWhitaker said
Ben has to decide on his own to give a fu*k, thatís the problem.

6í10 240 he should be attacking the paint every possession: If he simply copied Giannis the Sixers would be Title Contenders and he would be a MVP Candidate, he doesnít even have to learn how to shoot like that, just needs to grow a pair - He has to find a way to channel his energies to play Angry

I like Ben and I want him to turn it around, he has nothing but potential, but he has to tune out distractions and learn how to play pissed off - Make them feel your presence on the court, he is too big to play that timid.
I agree bro... this is the only valid criticism I've seen thus far.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #7
HoopLife88 
Props total: 42927 42 K  Slaps total: 5405 5 K
He had to be suffering mentally during that hawks series. Pray for Ben
+1   

1 month ago '10        #8
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 92855 92 K  Slaps total: 19924 19 K
 Young Defiant said
[
But walk with me for a second and IMAGINE you were Ben Simmons who undoubtedly had a bad playoff series against the Hawks...
What about the bad series against the Celtics his rookie year, the Raptors his second year, skipping out on the bubble because the coach was going to play you at 4 and not at the PG, and then a terrible series against the Hawks.

How did he take the blame when he was asked after the game by the great Dei Lynam “is there any reason why you don’t play the same in the postseason as you do in the regular season” and his response is “I found my guys and what did Trae shoot?”

I can’t imagine anyone that’s ever played basketball at a competitive level thinking that Ben Simmons isn’t cold pu**y. Paul George is like Michael Jordan compared to Ben Simmons and n*ggas still don’t respect him in this league.
+8   

1 month ago '21        #9
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 28853 28 K  Slaps total: 25244 25 K

+12   

1 month ago '11        #10
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29710 29 K  Slaps total: 4348 4 K
 Young Defiant said
I agree bro... this is the only valid criticism I've seen thus far.
He isnít a bad player - Most players who are young will fu*k up in the Playoffs, you live and you learn.

But the homie has to tap in mentally to get angry, every player has something they have to overcome: Fans were convinced Giannis couldnít shoot at all, he had 50 in the game to get his first Ring - Itís Possible

Ben should see a sports therapist or something
+3   

1 month ago '04        #11
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53349 53 K  Slaps total: 10570 10 K

+15   

1 month ago '21        #12
 Nautilus O said
What about the bad series against the Celtics his rookie year, the Raptors his second year, skipping out on the bubble because the coach was going to play you at 4 and not at the PG, and then a terrible series against the Hawks.

How did he take the blame when he was asked after the game by the great Dei Lynam “is there any reason why you don’t play the same in the postseason as you do in the regular season” and his response is “I found my guys and what did Trae shoot?”

I can’t imagine anyone that’s ever played basketball at a competitive level thinking that Ben Simmons isn’t cold pu**y. Paul George is like Michael Jordan compared to Ben Simmons and n*ggas still don’t respect him in this league.
What a horrible excuse to hate on him.. This only sounds good in your head.
Know that

1 month ago '21        #13
 HoopLife88 said
Yeah bro.. honestly I'm thinking it started in the bubble...

1 month ago '21        #14
 outstanding said

+1   

1 month ago '21        #15
 Javon23 said

I'll admit, this was pathetic and unexplainable by Ben.....
+3   

1 month ago '11        #16
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3814 3 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
If I was in his shoes I would still play
+3   

1 month ago '05        #17
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21933 21 K  Slaps total: 2026 2 K
You claim to want to have a serious discussion yet you summed it up pretty much with “if you don’t agree with me you’re a pu**y and beta male”
+11   

1 month ago '10        #18
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 92855 92 K  Slaps total: 19924 19 K
 Young Defiant said
What a horrible excuse to hate on him.. This only sounds good in your head.
Know that
just been saying it for four years

If you need more guidance Iím here to help
+2   

1 month ago '21        #19
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 4640 4 K  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
Bro, just chalk all this up to Ben being soft. Ben on his on time. But this is the pros. We don’t give ah fu*k about Ben feelings or his momma feelings. For some reason he think he’s exempt from criticism. And the criticism is all basketball related, So you know he soft.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #20
dre03 
Props total: 7140 7 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 Young Defiant said

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!

What's the fu*king matter with you n*ggas??

I understand ALOT of y'all never hooped in real life, or did anything physical so it's hard for you to imagine..

Game ends, your Head Coach is in a interview telling muthafu*kas he don't know if anyone can win a championship with YOU on their team.

Your sidekick, Joel Embiid is on the other side of the building in a Post Game interview throwing shade at you... Making it seem as if that one bad play you made is the reason y'all lost... Never mentioned your name, but makes it obvious he's talking about you...

Serious question, again fu*k the non-sensical, hating, childish moronic casual bullsh*t you can make up in your head...

Exactly... and if you say you wouldn't you're clearly a lying pu**y fraud a*s beta male who let people do and say whatever they want to you in real life...

If you can't give a realistic reason for your hate or disagreement, you can just drop a slap and get the fu*k outta this thread. I don't want you here. Keep the corny jokes and hate comments, because they're old at this point and we've all heard them a million times. You cannot talk to me. I'm better than you in everyway and I will not acknowledge you.
If you are not serious, again get your gay a*s out of this thread PLEASE. Expeditiously! You will be blocked, you will get placed on ignore or however it works here. It's that simple.
Doc and Embiid had every right to make those statements... They have been with Simmons in practice... They have asked Simmons to be more aggressive to take jump shots... Simmons says he will... Then gets in the game and doesn't do it... After years of the same thing over and over... You get to a boiling point when it affects your own winning

Like Embiid said... They see Simmons in the off-season doing all these things on the court... Shooting the ball and what not... And then he comes into the season and doesn't apply any of it... They have had hundreds of talks with this man... I guarantee before he signed that extension they stipulated that he needed to do better in game when it comes to shooting the ball and being more aggressive... And i guarantee you Simmons told them he would

But turns around and doesn't do it... Time after time after time after time... So at what point do you give this n*gga hard lessons??? Coddling him clearly didn't work... Right before Doc and Embiid made those comments they were bending over backwards sticking up for him... Remember how badly Ben got blasted by the media for that free throw game... And the media called Doc a bad coach for not taking Ben out... What did Doc say??? He defended Ben and said he isn't taking out one of his best players because of free throws... He does too much for the team... How does Ben respond... By going out there and not doing anything for the team the next game... That was the final straw
+11   

1 month ago '04        #21
gimmethat 
Props total: 10771 10 K  Slaps total: 1175 1 K
nba players are treated like babies ...criticism is like the end of the world
i watch different sports and coaches in football,managers have no problems calling out players .Ask about bale,coutinho,Hazard. i could name you dozen of players who have heard worse.
all he had to do is say " i know i didnt play well at times ,iīm going to work on my weekness this summer and come back stronger "
Doc bigged him up so many times over the season ...i wasnt shocked that he didnt have the political answer after a long season
i even had no issue with Ben saying trade me ,he could have called out his coach as well ...anything goes during the summer.Go ahead and push for a trade but then you go back to work if it doesnt go your way,you always leave a door open

you can blame the org. as much as you want but his biggest problem right now is his image and how fans in all arenas will treat him ,the mental side is way worse than the money
+4   

1 month ago '09        #22
iamsoulja 
Props total: 9865 9 K  Slaps total: 1685 1 K
 Young Defiant said

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!

Hell is wrong with yíall n*ggas man
+4   

1 month ago '21        #23
King Am I 
Props total: 7084 7 K  Slaps total: 3271 3 K
 HoopLife88 said
Pray for someone making $33 million a year?

F*ck Ben Simmons and this cupcake generation.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #24
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7347 7 K  Slaps total: 2498 2 K
As a sixers fan the real talk is

if he had half the heart giannis did and actaully worked on his game and improved and attempted to help the team he never woulda been in trade talks anyway

alot of the fu*ktards who bring up the sixers tryin to trade him for harden are always skippnig that fact

if he shot shots or rose to the occasion and earned that star title all would be well, he is being a fu*king bi*ch n*gga and he soft as fu*k
+9   

1 month ago '21        #25
King Am I 
Props total: 7084 7 K  Slaps total: 3271 3 K
 Young Defiant said

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!

F*ck Ben Simmons and f*ck you too you pu**y.

Pussified Generation.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for a grown man playing a kid's game making $33 million a year.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-35online now  14
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+115online now  8
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  7
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy