Oct 22 - No Proof Anyone ‘Callously' Took Video of Rape on Philly SEPTA Train, DA Says

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
38 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '10        #1
1119 page views
26 comments

Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 94213 94 K  Slaps total: 20119 20 K
Oct 22 - No Proof Anyone ‘Callously' Took Video of r*pe on Philly SEPTA Train, DA Says

No Proof Anyone ‘Callously' Took Video of r*pe on SEPTA Train, DA Says

“That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative," Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer said

Passengers did not sit around and record cellphone video of a r*pe aboard a SEPTA train for their own gratification without contacting authorities, Delaware County’s top prosecutor said Thursday.

The revelation from District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer runs counter to the police narrative of the r*pe on a SEPTA Market-Frankford elevated train at the 69th Street Terminal in Upper Darby. Police said in that case that passengers took cellphone video without calling 911 before a SEPTA employee called police.

“There is a narrative out there that people sat there on the El train and watched this transpire and took videos of it for their own gratification,” Stollsteimer said using the nickname for the Market-Frankford line. “That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative.”

In fact, Stollsteimer said, SEPTA security video shows that a “handful” of people who were getting on and off the train as it traveled from Philadelphia to the 69th Street Terminal had observed different parts of the r*pe, possibly without knowing what exactly was happening

“This is the El, guys. We’ve all ridden it. People get off and on at every single stop. That doesn’t mean when they get on and they see people interacting that they know a r*pe is occurring,” he said.

Two people may have recorded video of the attack on their cellphone, one of whom “probably” alerted SEPTA of the attack, Stollsteimer said.

The train car where the alleged r*pe happened “was not very crowded at all,” Stollsteimer added while noting that the a*sault happened as the train was moving, meaning it may have been impossible for other people to understand that an attack was taking place.

“[The train] is moving, so this is an incident that’s happening over time. So, people are getting in and out of the car. They may not all have been aware at any time what would happen previously,” Stollsteimer said.

Both SEPTA and Upper Darby Police Department Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt had said people watched the attack and took cellphone video without calling 911. "It's disturbing that there were definitely people on the El and no one did anything to intervene or help this woman," Bernhard said previously.

However, Bernhardt stood alongside Stollsteimer on Thursday, with Stollsteimer placing the blame for misinformation on SEPTA officials, not the police superintendent.

SEPTA spokesman Andrew Busch told NBC10 the agency was not commenting further.

Stollsteimer emphasized that it is not unlawful to avoid intervening when witnessing a crime, and he asked anyone who may have seen the r*pe to come forward and aid with the investigation without fear of prosecution. Only one witness has come forward thus far, he noted.

“What we’re trying to do is gather everybody who witnessed anything that night – without fear of being prosecuted – to come forward so we can gather whatever evidence could be gotten from that,” Stollsteimer said.

The district attorney added that "people in this region are not, in my experience, so inhuman" that they would videotape a r*pe "for their own private enjoyment." In fact, he said, people are more akin to the woman who – also at the 69th Street Terminal – heard another woman crying for help and intervened in a separate s*xual a*sault Wednesday.
visit this link https://www.nbcphiladelph .. s/3006034/?amp

Shout out to the people that spoke up on this bullsh*t story. If you’re from Philly or familiar with the city, you knew this didn’t happen like this.

NAKHI ALLAH said image
Bruh the people on the train most likely thought they were dope fiends trust me they trying to deflect the fact that septa cops let addicts get high on the train, trust me this most likely the case
 rich21886 said image
Dawg I got slapped something crazy for stating something similar. I really don't think the passengers knew they were witnessing a r*pe. The El is crazy nowadays mfers be on there smoking crack & all probably just thought they were fiends doing wat friends do.
+10   

best
worst
26 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 54359 54 K  Slaps total: 11721 11 K
No sh*t. Everyone recorded it but the video wasnt posted anywhere?
+6   

2 months ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 
Props total: 24368 24 K  Slaps total: 2591 2 K
when i heard this story something wasnt adding up. ive seen some wild things on the El and ive only taken it to allegheny and like 30 st on the other side

when i hear no one did anything my mind just went to people thought fiends were fu*king. this is philly, at the very least someone would of gotten help and at the most the dude would of got stomped out and held up till the cops came.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 41552 41 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
Society has regressed into pure trash so much that this type of sh*t could be a reality
+6   

2 months ago '05        #5
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16534 16 K  Slaps total: 5608 5 K
 Trilluminati GA said
Society has regressed into pure trash so much that this type of sh*t could be a reality
bizzaro world 2.0
+1   

2 months ago '21        #6
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23988 23 K  Slaps total: 4972 4 K
But they still stood around & did nothing….L

2 months ago '10        #7
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 Trilluminati GA said
It hasn’t.

Actually I live in Philly and there are people who live and work in my neighborhood who actually thought this could happen.

But in reality its because they don’t have any experience in what they are talking about.

I ride the subway and the EL in Philly and I know what it’s really like. You shouldn’t listen to people who have no experience in something speaking on it as fact. That’s not just this story it relates to a lot of areas in life.

People talk about how terrible Covid is and you ask them how many people they know that died from Covid and it’s always some ones uncle or or a friends step dad’s brother.

Story was bullsh*t and the people who have experience with the El knew it was too.

2 months ago '10        #8
rich21886 
Props total: 3041 3 K  Slaps total: 176 176
 Nautilus O said

“That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative," Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer said

Shout out to the people that spoke up on this bullsh*t story. If you’re from Philly or familiar with the city, you knew this didn’t happen like this.
My man! I live here & I know how bad the train has gotten but I just couldn't see that happening the way they painted it. It's also fu*ked up to guilt & shame the ppl who were on the train & later came to see that story.
+2   

2 months ago '10        #9
 rich21886 said
My man! I live here & I know how bad the train has gotten but I just couldn't see that happening the way they painted it. It's also fu*ked up to guilt & shame the ppl who were on the train & later came to see that story.
I was adamant from day one that this story was overblown. It’s a lot of crazy stuff that goes on in this city, but no one is watching a man r*pe a woman on the train and not doing anything about it. People who live here and believed it just don’t take the train.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #10
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20956 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
 Nautilus O said
I was adamant from day one that this story was overblown. It’s a lot of crazy stuff that goes on in this city, but no one is watching a man r*pe a woman on the train and not doing anything about it. People who live here and believed it just don’t take the train.
I’m glad it came out it was over blown. Now let the police and SEPTA take responsibility for not keeping the trains up to par with security etc.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #11
 jlandryst said
I’m glad it came out it was over blown. Now let the police and SEPTA take responsibility for not keeping the trains up to par with security etc.
And let’s be fair.

We know very little about the victim. If she’s a junkie that was nodding off on the train, it’s very easy to look past that if you just getting on the train and getting off 2 stops later.

2 months ago '21        #12
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 10181 10 K  Slaps total: 5776 5 K
George soros DA
Also never forget the rapist shouldve been deported. But the mayor celebrating being a sanctuary city was more important

2 months ago '04        #13
 Nautilus O said
And let’s be fair.

We know very little about the victim. If she’s a junkie that was nodding off on the train, it’s very easy to look past that if you just getting on the train and getting off 2 stops later.
I don’t think it’s fair people keep calling her a junkie. It happens on trains all over and even airplanes people doze off and get s*xually a*saulted. One article I read said she went out and had a few drinks and dozed off on the train and woke up to him groping her.

And another news article says their were two people that recorded it and they have the footage:

The district attorney painted a picture, instead, of a "sparsely" crowded train, with passengers getting on and off throughout the interaction between the suspect and victim and eventual r*pe. He said people getting on and off the train might not have known what was going on at any given point and that they were witnessing a r*pe in progress.

He acknowledged there were two people who were believed to have filmed at least part of the incident, and he is in possession of one witness' video. Stollsteimer also said CCTV footage from SEPTA shows the whole attack and will be convincing in the prosecution of the case.

+2   

2 months ago '10        #14
 jlandryst said
I don’t think it’s fair people keep calling her a junkie. It happens on trains all over and even airplanes people doze off and get s*xually a*saulted. One article I read said she went out and had a few drinks and dozed off on the train and woke up to him groping her.

And another news article says their were two people that recorded it and they have the footage:

The district attorney painted a picture, instead, of a "sparsely" crowded train, with passengers getting on and off throughout the interaction between the suspect and victim and eventual r*pe. He said people getting on and off the train might not have known what was going on at any given point and that they were witnessing a r*pe in progress.

He acknowledged there were two people who were believed to have filmed at least part of the incident, and he is in possession of one witness' video. Stollsteimer also said CCTV footage from SEPTA shows the whole attack and will be convincing in the prosecution of the case.

If you woke up to someone groping you and s*xually a*saulting you, are you just going to sit there and let them keep going or would you cry out for help?

2 months ago '04        #15
 Nautilus O said
If you woke up to someone groping you and s*xually a*saulting you, are you just going to sit there and let them keep going or would you cry out for help?
We don’t know if she did or not. I’m just being devils advocate just like people calling her a junkie it could have happened the other way also. After this part of the story came out I’m having an totally open mind about the whole thing. As I probably should have done in the first place. But she could have just been telling him to leave her alone and not screaming out. We will never know what really happened.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #16
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 118751 118 K  Slaps total: 23340 23 K
I couldn't find no vidz

2 months ago '21        #17
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7650 7 K  Slaps total: 7342 7 K
bi*ches be lying

2 months ago '17        #18
Its 
Props total: 27738 27 K  Slaps total: 2221 2 K
That n*gga Getting all that money for that job and don't know wtf going on smh
If he didn't have an agenda saying that crazy sh*t, I'd be shocked.

2 months ago '07        #19
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97904 97 K  Slaps total: 12533 12 K
it's like the movie 8MM, but without the actual video

2 months ago '08        #20
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 18583 18 K  Slaps total: 1418 1 K
Awwww, the police spun a false narrative? Can't say I didn't see that coming

2 months ago '19        #21
LikeLupinIII 
Props total: 1623 1 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 Nautilus O said

sh*t was not in Philly fam eat a d*ck

2 months ago '19        #22
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50832 50 K  Slaps total: 8553 8 K
See, This is the media bullsh*t i be talking about there is no one to keep these organizations honest. Between the lying about hospitals being packed with COVID patients and claiming that that people who took horse dewormer were keeping the sick from treatment to lying about Joe Rogan taking horse dewormer and BS like this is why i don't trust anything to come out of the MSM.

Furthermore that there is no single entity to keep them honest, At one point being a journalist meant something and there was a degree of integrity to the career; Nowadays they're no different from Youtube vloggers.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 41552 41 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
 Sizzler01 said
bizzaro world 2.0
Fr jack...I be out the way

2 months ago '10        #24
 LikeLupinIII said
sh*t was not in Philly fam eat a d*ck
where did they get on the train at?

2 months ago '14        #25
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 57699 57 K  Slaps total: 7189 7 K
 jlandryst said

Why didn't she ask for help or yell stop?

I believe the Philly folks in here saying she was probably drug addict over the story that 'she went out, had a few drinks, and dosed off'

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+107online now  16
Video inside She actually has a point
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  15
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+124online now  12
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  7
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
151 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy