Vent Thread

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
26 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
570 page views
22 comments

uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 57031 57 K  Slaps total: 10647 10 K
Vent Thread

are there any people who got the one up on you, that you wanna get even with?
+1   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
eric wright 
Props total: 2120 2 K  Slaps total: 225 225

@
+3   

1 month ago '20        #3
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49083 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

+3   

1 month ago '13        #4
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 110086 110 K  Slaps total: 45707 45 K
Vengeance is mine said the Lord

U said it better than all

+1   

1 month ago '20        #5
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23533 23 K  Slaps total: 4921 4 K
There are definitely people I wish I had cussed out when I had the opportunity. There have been a few times I ended up having to give a "free" one because I had to go home and marinate on some sh*t...and then by the time I was ready to address it, it was pointless because the opportunity had passed lol.

I've gotten A LOT better with being quicker on my feet and just not giving a fu*k in general. But there are definitely a few mfs out there that got one up on me. Won't happen now, tho.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #6
Selfish SOB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 35091 35 K  Slaps total: 8564 8 K
Thank God wants to hear our problems more than OP

1 month ago '21        #7
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 10233 10 K  Slaps total: 20824 20 K
Yeah fake gamers and fake anime fans... but they can never get even with me, they gonna feel my pain.

1 month ago '17        #8
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 49876 49 K  Slaps total: 4144 4 K
 THEDONN said
Vengeance is mine said the Lord

U said it better than all

1 month ago '19        #9
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44007 44 K  Slaps total: 9557 9 K
yeah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a grudge.

1 month ago '16        #10
wesleypipes 
Props total: 25274 25 K  Slaps total: 3557 3 K
 uoeno said
Na officer
+1   

1 month ago '18        #11
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48942 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
Don’t let people live in ya head rent free.
And don’t carry hate with you.
Keep moving and get greater.
+6   

1 month ago '13        #12
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 MrDarkCloud said
There are definitely people I wish I had cussed out when I had the opportunity. There have been a few times I ended up having to give a "free" one because I had to go home and marinate on some sh*t...and then by the time I was ready to address it, it was pointless because the opportunity had passed lol.

I've gotten A LOT better with being quicker on my feet and just not giving a fu*k in general. But there are definitely a few mfs out there that got one up on me. Won't happen now, tho.
i fu*k with a lot of your posts man.

im eating myself alive because (no racist sh*t) i let a lot of WHITE PEOPLE get the one up on me 15 years ago.

i want the fair one today.

as i grow, one thing that wont happen is ... a white man will NEVER one up me again

1 month ago '14        #13
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 2270 2 K  Slaps total: 260 260
 uoeno said
Just found out somebody stole my identity.....

Bruh....

Bruh.....

Bought 3 iphone 13s.......

Sent em to my mama house....

Bruh.

I could k*ll a somebody right now.....

It ain't the fact that they stole my sh*t, it's just the fact that n*ggas are grimey in general. Dog eat dog world I guess.

Government ain't sh*t. Shouldn't have been that hard to report fraud. Sick a*s c*nt tree

1 month ago '13        #14
 TheLuminousOne said
Don’t let people live in ya head rent free.
And don’t carry hate with you.
Keep moving and get greater.
i like that.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #15
 ADthe3rd said
Just found out somebody stole my identity.....

Bruh....

Bruh.....

Bought 3 iphone 13s.......

Sent em to my mama house....

Bruh.

I could k*ll a somebody right now.....

It ain't the fact that they stole my sh*t, it's just the fact that n*ggas are grimey in general. Dog eat dog world I guess.

Government ain't sh*t. Shouldn't have been that hard to report fraud. Sick a*s c*nt tree
get em.

thats fu*ked up

1 month ago '13        #16
 MrDarkCloud said

i fu*k with a lot of your posts man ...

I hit a point where i think im letting the white man win.

its hard to stand on my feet because im hurting the people who are on my team.

1 month ago '20        #17
 uoeno said
i fu*k with a lot of your posts man.

im eating myself alive because (no racist sh*t) i let a lot of WHITE PEOPLE get the one up on me 15 years ago.

i want the fair one today.

as i grow, one thing that wont happen is ... a white man will NEVER one up me again
Did this happen at work?

This happened to me A LOT during my time in corporate AmeriKKKa lol.

The thing with a lot of them is that they are VERY passive aggressive and be subtly shady. Then, they can be real calculated too.

I've learned out of EVERYONE, Yt people are the ones that will subconsciously try and take you there the most...ESPECIALLY as a Black man. They know a lot of us will bite our tongues so they try and see how far they can push us. And a lot of times, it works unfortunately.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #18
daman729 
Props total: 78173 78 K  Slaps total: 3250 3 K
Theres been a few people I wanted to get even with in my life. But it aint worth bruh. That violent sh*t aint the way to go. Even if its not violence, it could be something else thats malice in general. Its better to forgive and move on. And forgiveness doesnt mean you have to be friends. It just means you release them. You wont take opportunities to get even make them look bad. Work on yourself, your success, your family(if you have one). But dont put yourself in a prison of unforgiveness and bitterness. Let it go bruh!!

1 month ago '13        #19
 MrDarkCloud said
Did this happen at work?

This happened to me A LOT during my time in corporate AmeriKKKa lol.

The thing with a lot of them is that they are VERY passive aggressive and be subtly shady. Then, they can be real calculated too.

I've learned out of EVERYONE, Yt people are the ones that will subconsciously try and take you there the most...ESPECIALLY as a Black man. They know a lot of us will bite our tongues so they try and see how far they can push us. And a lot of times, it works unfortunately.
thats dope

TBH my parents thought it was a good idea to send me (a peaceful, chill, mind his own business, black kid) to an all white private school. I appreciate the gesture, but .... im fu*king alone there. White kids got the one up.

I learned alot, and i hit the gym to diesel up so a cracker cant talk crazy to me ....

but fu*k ... sh*t eating me alive. its been 15+ years since a cracker talked crazy, but damn. I was alone, crackers were ganging up on me lol.

it sounds mad pu**y but thats life.

i took it to facebook (in a bunch of racist rants) to let it out. I messaged one of the crackers on some "say that same sh*t today" type of time. all in all, im permanently deleting my facebook because i brought bad energy there.

Maybe ill drop it and let the crackers win.

Last edited by uoeno; 10-22-2021 at 04:37 PM..

1 month ago '14        #20
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 2270 2 K  Slaps total: 260 260
 uoeno said
get em.

thats fu*ked up
You good tho?
+1   

1 month ago '13        #21
 ADthe3rd said
You good tho?
drunk now lol but im chilling, thx for asking
+2   

1 month ago '13        #22
 MrDarkCloud said

i wanna hear about the situations you been in

1 month ago '20        #23
 uoeno said
i wanna hear about the situations you been in
I was about to ask you to expound on your situation lol.

I don't think I've ever been flat out disrespected. BUT I have been shaded and disregarded, which is probably just as bad. So much so, that when I resigned from that particular job, they tried to play me. Usually when someone puts in their 2 weeks, that's the time for them to transfer job duties. I put my resignation in on a Monday. That Tuesday, they told me I wasn't needed and that was going to be my last day. One of my biggest life regrets is that I walked out classy and gracefully. I should have told them ALL to suck my d*ck. But I didn't. I remember that HR meeting with all them Yt people in there. I wish I had done A LOT more but I was lowkey just ready to go because I hated that job anyway lol.

Karma ended up coming back on their a*ses, though. I didn't get to train anyone because they pushed me a out. Not even 3 weeks afterwards, I was getting text messages "Hey, how do you do this?" and "how do you do that?" Ignored all that sh*t lol.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-35online now  10
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Ebro Under Fire For Resurfaced Video Saying Singer Tinashe Is Too Light..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  6
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy