Treyway Shotti Down Bad Ya'll, Couldn't have been worth it

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
9111 page views
177 comments

HitmanBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 10876 10 K  Slaps total: 987 987
Treyway Shotti Down Bad Ya'll, Couldn't have been worth it

Tekashi 6ix9ine's former manager, Shotti, is seeking new legal counsel as he's reportedly down to his last $1,200 is unable to retain his own attorney.

In court documents, dated Oct. 20, Shotti cited the Criminal Justice Act (CJA) in a U.S. Court of Appeals motion. The CJA, available in all federal cases, allows individuals to have legal representation appointed to them if they are financially unable to do so themselves. If someone meets the standards, the individual will receive a public defender or private lawyer paid for by the CJA plan.

In the court documents, Shotti -- whose real name is Kifano Jordan -- stated that he only had $1,200 in "cash on hand or money in savings or checking accounts." He also claimed he hasn't received any income within the past year. Shotti also argued that he's been unable to effectively research issues related to his appeal efforts because he's been held in isolation under pandemic restrictions.

"The petitioner's case is complex and beyond any understanding he has of the law and its procedures," the document read. "The petitioner desperately needs the help of legal counsel to properly prepare the issues and supporting facts and laws to support each issue that will be presented before this honorable court."

Shotti is currently serving 15 years for his role in 6ix9ine and Treyway's racketeering case.

visit this link https://www.vladtv.com/ar .. his-own-lawyer
+13   

best
worst
177 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 4898 4 K  Slaps total: 1159 1 K
a public defendant is literally useless. damn he just said he was a millionaire months ago. seemed like cap tho
+115   

1 month ago '20        #3
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27397 27 K  Slaps total: 1825 1 K
 Eddie.. said
a public defendant is literally useless. damn he just said he was a millionaire months ago. seemed like cap tho
Didn't they say he had El Chapo's lawyer? Or unless he took Shotti's case as a public defender.
+10   

1 month ago '10        #4
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52815 52 K  Slaps total: 5334 5 K
 Eddie.. said
I was just reading about this. You don’t automatically get a public defender. They may set an amount they will pay an hour and then they will pay it. So it’s not a public defender but also not the most expensive lawyer…it happens a lot in cases with multiple defendants..
+10   

1 month ago '21        #5
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 8010 8 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
This is what happens when you play Captain Save-a-Ho for people not Black, but using you to look "legit".

You'll get locked up, they get a deal with the FEDS.
+96   

1 month ago '13        #6
King2aGod 
Props total: 24481 24 K  Slaps total: 4251 4 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Didn't they say he had El Chapo's lawyer? Or unless he took Shotti's case as a public defender.
even at his richest he couldn't afford El Chapos lawyers
+48   

1 month ago '21        #7
Paid Shill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10681 10 K  Slaps total: 6645 6 K
Sheltered boxden dudes don’t realize how expensive lawyers are. Plenty of n*ggas go broke f*ghting cases.
+116   

1 month ago '04        #8
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25743 25 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 Jus Honest said
Sheltered boxden dudes don’t realize how expensive lawyers are. Plenty of n*ggas go broke f*ghting cases.
And some take they hustle money for a rainy day and be a t the case, a la Jay Z
Or get a great lawyer who talks the charges wayyyy down like mine.
"Most important is lawyer fees"
+6   

1 month ago '21        #9
Paid Shill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10681 10 K  Slaps total: 6645 6 K
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
You realize you can beat the case and still be broke.

Stop listening to Hawaiian Sophie who never even fought a case in his life.

When he got jammed he took the plea
+50   

1 month ago '15        #10
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 75016 75 K  Slaps total: 24497 24 K
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
Most his sh*t probably illegal and he in the feds its hard to trust anybody running your dollars

He definitely owns some sh*t
+6   

1 month ago '05        #11
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7543 7 K  Slaps total: 1039 1 K
 Jus Honest said

I had to drop $6,000 a few years back just to get a good plea deal by a lawyer who was plugged into the local justice system

Wanna take it to trial? $15,000 up front, these dudes have no idea
+66   

1 month ago '13        #12
Flow Mo88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8880 8 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
This is why I behave myself and stay out the way.

I rather be called a pu**y, then to try and be a real n*gga that ends up behind bars for a good amount of my life and can't do sh*t

Being a real n*gga, in the street sense, never pays off

Last edited by Flow Mo88; 10-23-2021 at 11:07 AM..
+116   

1 month ago '10        #13
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 41322 41 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
Proof that getting money with fu*k n*ggas is NOT the move
+65   

1 month ago '11        #14
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 54933 54 K  Slaps total: 5533 5 K
Plea Incoming....
+5   

1 month ago '11        #15
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 54933 54 K  Slaps total: 5533 5 K
 LBoogie2122 said
I had to drop $6,000 a few years back just to get a good plea deal by a lawyer who was plugged into the local justice system

Wanna take it to trial? $15,000 up front, these dudes have no idea
them prices be legit, along with other clients, it takes time to fine-comb thru the details of the arrests, coming up with a convincing enough story you trying to portray, and how many ways, if any, to exploit the law in favor of the client.... hours and hours of work, days on end, and then you got ya team to also pay for helping down to the paralegals collecting info and sending out requests, to the person answering phones at the office.

A lot of these n*ggas get in trouble as kids, get that slap on the wrist, and think they know how to OJ/Chochran the game...

fu*kin dunces, should've knew better than to expect a n*gga who multi-colors his hair, to be solid!
+24   

1 month ago '20        #16
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27397 27 K  Slaps total: 1825 1 K
 Flow Mo88 said
This is why I behave myself and stay out the way.

I rather be called a pu**y, then to try and be a real n*gga that ends behind bars for a good amount of my life and can't do sh*t

Being a real n*gga, in the street sense, never pays off
It pays off short term but it's much more of a bigger risk for it to play long term where if you fail, you have a lot of cleanup to do but people are only looking at the short-term which is why a lot of people choose the street life.
+6   

1 month ago '08        #17
Dedication101 
Props total: 3937 3 K  Slaps total: 689 689
Chopped a couple grams and thought he was chapo.. FOH
+12   

1 month ago '17        #18
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8608 8 K  Slaps total: 3564 3 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
This is what happens when you play Captain Save-a-Ho for people not Black, but using you to look "legit".

Lmao bruh shotti is just as guilty for exploiting 69 to wash and launder drug money

No one was trying to save tekashi this was nothing more than a classic case of extortion in the rap game and using an artist as a front where have you been the last 3-4 years ?? . Before this shotti and 9 trey bloods were running big operations still in the streets. They didn’t just become 9 trey when tekashi came in they just used him to launder money. Either you have no idea how the streets work or you’re trolling

And you’re statement about you’ll get locked up and “ they “ we know you mean non black people will get a fed deal

You need me to post the articles to all the black men who have gotten fed deals by ratting on other black men ??

This is no diff than the mob rats and Italians who flip. A lot of them get off because they did low level sh*t but got the feds too the big fish

Tekashi wasn’t no threat in the streets he was played like a fiddle by an organization that traded him street credit for a laundromat opportunity

Tekashi wasn’t no real gang banger

But you better believe those indicted were on radar and poison in the streets long before tekashi came in the picture

Last edited by S550; 10-22-2021 at 04:52 PM..
+25   

1 month ago '04        #19
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25743 25 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 Jus Honest said
You realize you can beat the case and still be broke.

Stop listening to Hawaiian Sophie who never even fought a case in his life.

When he got jammed he took the plea
What did your comment have to do with mine? You didn't even have a question mark so are you stating I do realize one can beat a case and be broke? And then insult Jay z because he took a plea deal. But he could have gotten a lot more time and originally pleaded not guilty. A good lawyer will tell you to plea out if they don't see a better alternative. But if you aint behind bars, I feel like ya won somewhat.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #20
StillAtit 
Props total: 3353 3 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 TheIronyIsThat said

You bitter a*s losers always have to make everything about race...what a miserable existence you must live
+11   

1 month ago '12        #21
TheThreadLord  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16218 16 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
oh well

if you asked he probably going to say I’ll do it again
+6   

1 month ago '20        #22
God is Good 
Props total: 14926 14 K  Slaps total: 13816 13 K
Zero sympathy

+9   

1 month ago '20        #23
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78695 78 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
Epic Bag Fumbling
+13   

1 month ago '20        #24
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78695 78 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
 Trilluminati GA said
Proof that getting money with fu*k n*ggas is NOT the move
This x 1,000
+11   

1 month ago '05        #25
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27060 27 K  Slaps total: 2287 2 K
 LordGimmeASign said
That may be why he’s broke. That sh*t adds up extremely fast.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+104online now  22
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
192 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  9
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
136 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy