Pooh Shiesty Tells Judge He値l Plead Guilty in Hotel Confrontation

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '07        #1
3762 page views
70 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x126
Props total: 252753 252 K  Slaps total: 22494 22 K
Pooh Shiesty Tells Judge He値l Plead Guilty in Hotel Confrontation

The alleged victim shot in the buttocks, identified by the Miami Herald as 28-year-old Brandon Cooper, was recently indicted and arrested in Florida on suspicion of taking part in an elaborate bank-fraud scheme, the newspaper reported.

Williams planned guilty plea means the jury trial in the case that was due to start Monday has been taken off the court痴 calendar, according to a paperless order posted Thursday. A formal change of plea hearing for Williams and Brown, his road manager, was not immediately set.

Williams, a 21-year-old Memphis rapper whose Back in Blood collaboration with Lil Durk went platinum in May, has been in jail since early July. He previously pleaded not guilty to a four-count federal indictment carrying a possible maximum sentence of life in prison.

Prosecutors claim Williams, Brown, 21, and a third co-defendant named Jayden Darosa, 21, robbed and shot two victims during a meeting at the Landon Hotel in Bay Harbor Islands on October 9th, 2020.

According to court filings, Williams allegedly drove a rented McLaren to the hotel to 菟urchase a pair of high-end athletic sneakers and marijuana and also was 塗oping to negotiate an extension of his vehicle rental as part of the transaction. Video surveillance allegedly shows Williams pulling up to the hotel with Brown riding shotgun and Darosa behind the wheel of a black Mercedes Maybach.

One man approached Williams and handed him a bag of marijuana while a second man handed Williams a shopping bag, an FBI affidavit states. Williams allegedly pulled a pair of sneakers out of the shopping bag and started examining them while the second man walked around and climbed into the passenger seat vacated by Brown.

As the second man held one of the sneakers in his hand, Williams 菟ointed a Draco subcompact weapon at him and demanded that he leave the sneakers in the car, according to the affidavit.

Darosa allegedly exited the Maybach at that point, approached the second man and attempted to rob him of jewelry. When the man fought back, Williams allegedly shot the man in the buttocks, prosecutors claim.

Moments later, Brown allegedly shot the first man in the hip, causing him to fall to the ground, the affidavit reads.

As Williams drove off, a Louis Vuitton bag stuffed with $40,912 in cash fell out of the driver痴 seat of the McLaren, authorities claim. Investigators linked the cash to Williams by matching the full serial number on one of the recovered bills to a $100 bill flashed on Williams Instagram account days before the alleged robbery, officials say.

Williams and his lawyers challenged his indictment in a flurry of filings ahead of the Thursday bombshell. A source close to Williams previously told Rolling Stone one of the alleged victims was trying to 菟ush other drugs on the rapper unsolicited. Williams also claims the two alleged victims were armed during the incident, according to court filings.

The most serious count in Williams indictment, discharging a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence, carried the possible life sentence upon conviction.

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/ent .. 205654440.html
+4   

best
worst
70 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
Nothavingit 
Props total: 3411 3 K  Slaps total: 260 260
Yikes
+2   

2 months ago '07        #3
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67021 67 K  Slaps total: 7189 7 K

+20   

2 months ago '21        #4
Holycity21 
Props total: 364 364  Slaps total: 10 10
Imagine having 50k on you and committing armed robbery
+122   

2 months ago '07        #5
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x126 OP
Props total: 252753 252 K  Slaps total: 22494 22 K
 Holycity21 said
^ This...

+8   

2 months ago '16        #6
JustVibe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18901 18 K  Slaps total: 1169 1 K
 Holycity21 said
Gotta keep that persona they talk about in their songs , smh now fool going to jail for a good minute .
+22   

2 months ago '04        #7
Tha754kid 
Props total: 10453 10 K  Slaps total: 796 796
Lol @ "allegedly"...... sh*t was on video
+21   

2 months ago '21        #8
Holycity21 
I hope it was some gas at least

Last edited by Holycity21; 10-22-2021 at 12:14 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '10        #9
SmoothTay 
Props total: 89205 89 K  Slaps total: 10852 10 K
How u slime a n*gga out for some weed & sneakers & u a millionaire

Man these kids fu*king retarded
+74   

2 months ago '20        #10
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43727 43 K  Slaps total: 14767 14 K
Wonder what the plea is

2 months ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92481 92 K  Slaps total: 26444 26 K
 Holycity21 said
I値l never forget me and my little brother were stealing Pok駑on cards. When we got caught I told the cop. 的値l pay for them right now then smh. We had money for them

Funny thing is, I stole two theme decks, only put one on table they said 鍍here was three missing altogether賠 I thought about it then took the other one out my back pocket

Some people just steal for the thrill. Or cuz they just want more. That woulda been $50k plus whatever they snatched
+18   

2 months ago '21        #12
Holycity21 
Double post my fault

2 months ago '20        #13
 SmoothTay said
How u slime a n*gga out for some weed & sneakers & u a millionaire

Man these kids fu*king retarded
Pooh wasn't a millionaire
+12   

2 months ago '04        #14
infam0uskills 
Props total: 15455 15 K  Slaps total: 887 887

Investigators linked the cash to Williams by matching the full serial number on one of the recovered bills to a $100 bill flashed on Williams’ Instagram account days before the alleged robbery

that part.

+40   

2 months ago '10        #15
SmoothTay 
 Tweezy12 said
His net worth 2 mil bro

He was making 50k a show bout to tour wit Durk

This sh*t happened right Before he got that hot but still he was good he just did some dumb sh*t bro he ain稚 have to rob that man he just wanted to embarrass them n*ggas

Now look at the sh*t he in
+8   

2 months ago '04        #16
SharkyLocz408 
Props total: 245 245  Slaps total: 46 46
 JustVibe said
Gotta keep that persona they talk about in their songs , smh now fool going to jail for a good minute .
Long enough to when he gets out, his sound will be outdated.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #17
 SmoothTay said
His net worth 2 mil bro

He was making 50k a show bout to tour wit Durk

This sh*t happened right Before he got that hot but still he was good he just did some dumb sh*t bro he ain稚 have to rob that man he just wanted to embarrass them n*ggas

Now look at the sh*t he in
Seriously doubt he was worth 2 mill

Durks only worth 3 mill
+8   

2 months ago '13        #18
King2aGod 
Props total: 24510 24 K  Slaps total: 4261 4 K
Soooooo many funny things in this story I swear rappers are the most retarded group people on earth. Them inbred mountain people couldn't even be this dumb
+9   

2 months ago '11        #19
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 77810 77 K  Slaps total: 14253 14 K
 Holycity21 said
 JustVibe said
these 2 comments said what most of us going to say.

this dude for 50k and robbing
i guess he has flash cash
he was robbing for spending cash

2 months ago '13        #20
King2aGod 
Props total: 24510 24 K  Slaps total: 4261 4 K
 infam0uskills said

Investigators linked the cash to Williams by matching the full serial number on one of the recovered bills to a $100 bill flashed on Williams Instagram account days before the alleged robbery

that part.

These n*ggas really think police and other laws don't have internet connections.
+7   

2 months ago '14        #21
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24103 24 K  Slaps total: 7221 7 K
 Tweezy12 said
If he wasn稚, he was going to become one very quickly. He had a Youngboy type following. Shiesty season sold 65k off his first mixtape
+5   

2 months ago '15        #22
AceOfFades051 
Props total: 7558 7 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I値l never forget me and my little brother were stealing Pok駑on cards. When we got caught I told the cop. 的値l pay for them right now then smh. We had money for them

Funny thing is, I stole two theme decks, only put one on table they said 鍍here was three missing altogether賠 I thought about it then took the other one out my back pocket

Some people just steal for the thrill. Or cuz they just want more. That woulda been $50k plus whatever they snatched
lol crazy story

when i was young asl me and my bro stole yugioh cards out of walmart ... we opened the packs live in store and took cards out . we saw a cop walking close by and just got da fu*k outta there and never thought about it again

a few years later i got booked stealing a video game .. they brought me to the back to show my mom the tape and i see a list of unsolved cases on the side , one of the last results alphabetically was 'yugioh bros'
+26   

2 months ago '10        #23
SmoothTay 
 Tweezy12 said
Seriously doubt he was worth 2 mill

Durks only worth 3 mill
Durk & Baby just grossed over 15 mil on tour

Yea I don’t trust these net worth sites bro they don’t know sh*t

Waka said he had 30 mill clean in his bank account at his height ...so I know shiesty touched at least a few M’s he had no reason to rob & shoot them n*ggas ... he wasn’t fu*ked up at all
+17   

2 months ago '17        #24
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92481 92 K  Slaps total: 26444 26 K
 AceOfFades051 said
lol crazy story

when i was young asl me and my bro stole yugioh cards out of walmart ... we opened the packs live in store and took cards out . we saw a cop walking close by and just got da fu*k outta there and never thought about it again

a few years later i got booked stealing a video game .. they brought me to the back to show my mom the tape and i see a list of unsolved cases on the side , one of the last results alphabetically was 'yugioh bros'

damn

Glad I got over my days of being a thief. Most embarrassing was when I was stealing some damn batteries smh

LP was at the door and took me to the back by my belt loop like a special Ed kid..

And I was an ADULT at the time, like bruh
+4   

2 months ago '04        #25
7twelve 
Props total: 40624 40 K  Slaps total: 8793 8 K
this judge always on media lol
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+106online now  21
Video inside She actually has a point
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+125online now  17
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  15
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS 塗e sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-29online now  8
Erykah Badu(50) Smashing a 27 Year Old
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy