Boxden is there any truth to this statement?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
1690 page views
43 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 94810 94 K  Slaps total: 13498 13 K
Boxden is there any truth to this statement?

+6   

best
worst
43 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40029 40 K  Slaps total: 3157 3 K
Never really held a door to look at an a*s
+65   

1 month ago '21        #3
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17524 17 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K
naa and it's messed up for women to think that, probably the reason why a lot of guys stop doing that sh*t
+24   

1 month ago '20        #4
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8236 8 K  Slaps total: 651 651
Used to hold the door for everyone male or female so holding the door just came naturally to me without much thought... but one time I held the door for a group of young thots and they were looking at me like I was gonna r*pe them or some sh*t... and I had that corny squishy face smile you'd give to an elder aka the white person smile..

Standing there looking goofy asf trying to be nice (well technically I wasn't even trying)...

Anyways people fu*ked now days and memes/posts like this don't help non neither...
+33   

1 month ago '20        #5
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107 OP
Props total: 94810 94 K  Slaps total: 13498 13 K
Lol^^

1 month ago '15        #6
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17589 17 K  Slaps total: 3544 3 K
I held a door open for two weird women, she put her hand on the door, so I let go....the door winded up hitting her in her back and slamming in the other ladies face.
+13   

1 month ago '16        #7
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 21906 21 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
The only reason I don’t stop holding doors open is because people hold them open for me…

+8   

1 month ago '16        #8
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 82444 82 K  Slaps total: 11053 11 K
hodor.
+13   

1 month ago '20        #9
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78695 78 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
Nah never been that thirsty.

I hold doors open because I was brought up to do it.

But do you my little perverts just don’t get METOO’d

+16   

1 month ago '16        #10
psouthwell1 
Props total: 200 200  Slaps total: 65 65
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Yesterday I saw a little kid struggling to open the door. So I opened it and also held it for his mother and another female family member. The last woman was on two crutches. She hobbled her a*s past me and did not say thank you. None of them did. I was tight. They were indian; I'm Black. Old white lady followed and said thank you. Honestly alot of these other minorities treat us worse than whites at times. I know I held the door too long. But u get trapped sometimes lol
+30   

1 month ago '18        #11
Orndorf2 
Props total: 4136 4 K  Slaps total: 442 442
 psouthwell1 said
Yesterday I saw a little kid struggling to open the door. So I opened it and also held it for his mother and another female family member. The last woman was on two crutches. She hobbled her a*s past me and did not say thank you. None of them did. I was tight. They were indian; I'm Black. Old white lady followed and said thank you. Honestly alot of these other minorities treat us worse than whites at times. I know I held the door too long. But u get trapped sometimes lol
I feel you. I’ve adopted the mindset that I’ll hold the door or do something nice and not expect a “thank you”. . . .I’m holding the door because that’s idealistically the way I want the world to be. Gotta start somewhere. I shake my head when ppl don’t appreciate it but it doesn’t stop me from giving someone else a chance.
+23   

1 month ago '20        #12
Beatz 
Props total: 1227 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
In the south and I mean South Carolina in particular where I’m from everybody was taught to hold the door. n*gga I’ve been walking in the store and even had older snooty racist Uppity white people hold the door for me and I’ve held the door for them women and men but this current generation of 18-30 year old women take it as something super special if you hold the door. Like “it’s some creep trying to talk to me holding the door”. NAWL BIT I didn’t want the door to slam in your face. Most of the time the female ain’t even no where near my speed. This new World is so confusing
+11   

1 month ago '06        #13
anynameado 
Props total: 6830 6 K  Slaps total: 2888 2 K
OP are you a female? If not you telling me when a person hold the door open for you they checking out your a*s. Naa holding a door is just someone being courteous
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
Young Sones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3872 3 K  Slaps total: 547 547
Nah, I hold the door open for any woman in my 20 yard radius. (Especially in COVID times, less people touching knobs)

A little extra is I can see that from the front

Last edited by Young Sones; 10-22-2021 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: drunk
+1   

1 month ago '16        #15
psouthwell1 
Props total: 200 200  Slaps total: 65 65
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Orndorf2 said
I feel you. I’ve adopted the mindset that I’ll hold the door or do something nice and not expect a “thank you”. . . .I’m holding the door because that’s idealistically the way I want the world to be. Gotta start somewhere. I shake my head when ppl don’t appreciate it but it doesn’t stop me from giving someone else a chance.
No doubt. I wont stop doing it. It just bothered me to see how she felt about me as a black man. Black people fought the civil rights movement so that other groups like indians could be here as well.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #16
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10115 10 K  Slaps total: 2176 2 K
 Young Sones said
Nah, I hold the door open for any woman in my 20 yard radius. (Especially in COVID times, less people touching knobs)

A little extra is I can see that from the front

i just sat and watched that

feels like a classic

1 month ago '05        #17
B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5169 5 K  Slaps total: 236 236
 psouthwell1 said
No doubt. I wont stop doing it. It just bothered me to see how she felt about me as a black man. Black people fought the civil rights movement so that other groups like indians could be here as well.
Sounds more like a racist white dude "get out of my country" type of attitude...But hey small minds think a like. Just cause an Indian family didn't thank you for holding the door for them... Don't mean all Indians must be the same, right?...

Sounds Similar?

This is Beautiful

Last edited by B-Block; 10-22-2021 at 08:10 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '05        #18
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19167 19 K  Slaps total: 5386 5 K
 lboog1423 said
Never really held a door to look at an a*s
then u need to up ya mack game n*gga

1 month ago '21        #19
Still2Highh 
Props total: 16011 16 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
 psouthwell1 said
Anytime someone I hold the door for dont say thank u I always say "fu*k u too" just loud enough for em to hear .. dont matter if they 18 or 80

No matter how much I try to f*ght it.. sh*t just a natural reflex .. like i wish tf u would say somethin ..

Last edited by Still2Highh; 10-22-2021 at 05:19 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '20        #20
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 64463 64 K  Slaps total: 3362 3 K
 psouthwell1 said
^^^^
This is 100% fax here.
About holding the door open and other races trying to look down…
Them East Indians are screwed up because of the caste system where they originate from so they always trying to find someone else to look down on…
So whenever I get the chance, I fu*k the sh*t outta them bi*ches
+1   

1 month ago '14        #21
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54180 54 K  Slaps total: 4118 4 K
Never held the door open to look at a*s
+1   

1 month ago '11        #22
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56297 56 K  Slaps total: 4212 4 K
I can hear my homegirl right now,
“n*gga Tryna hold the door for me…move around, fu*kin weirdo”
+1   

1 month ago '14        #23
agriffiths 
Props total: 2847 2 K  Slaps total: 546 546
 psouthwell1 said
That's when I always hit then with the "you're welcome" like Maui from Moana. I fu*king hate rude people, don't matter the race. I'm white and I've had it the opposite more than that but nonetheless people never surprise me with their rudeness anymore.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
TellyHankton337 
Props total: 2149 2 K  Slaps total: 376 376
 BathWaterMelody said
hodor.
Came in to post this
+1   

1 month ago '15        #25
Kehinde 
Props total: 6869 6 K  Slaps total: 2098 2 K
I swear these women are deluded by their own hype and hypers*xuality. Never held a door open to look at some a*s, I was just raised that way, hold it for women and for men if they're close by, its just common courtesy and human respect.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+104online now  17
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
192 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  8
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
136 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy