Oct 21 - Cruz was like fu-k them tr@nny's :dead:

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '16        #1
4864 page views
138 comments

foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 116915 116 K  Slaps total: 22949 22 K
Oct 21 - Cruz was like fu-k them tr@nny's :dead:

yous a tranny luva aintcha bi*ch image
+42   

best
worst
138 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
C0Nditioner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30238 30 K  Slaps total: 4012 4 K
Lol, smh

Oh nah this is a serious matter.

Last edited by C0Nditioner; 10-21-2021 at 02:17 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 33883 33 K  Slaps total: 8197 8 K
ol girl trying to say "I was a lawyer being a lawyer. Don't hold my statements against me"
+33   

1 month ago '17        #4
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51156 51 K  Slaps total: 10641 10 K
This is one thing I’m riding with Ted on

Trans*xual and Homo activity is red zone.

Conservative for life on this issue and raising my kids as such.

Gay and tranny lovers are the worst of the planet socially and politically.

fu*k em.

The fact that white liberals want to equate my skin color to men hunting men’s a**holes and biomechanically malfunctioning men pretending they’re the same thing as my mother is evil, wrong and bullsh*t.
+153   

1 month ago '21        #5
Fras 
Props total: 4740 4 K  Slaps total: 4650 4 K
fu*k all trannies. Forever.
+30   

1 month ago '19        #6
slicktheruler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4444 4 K  Slaps total: 288 288
STFU Cruz, you cannot support Women & girls when it comes to using the bathroom and still supports banning abotion.

1 month ago '15        #7
BrotherMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28001 28 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
fu*k you Ted Cruz you lil bi*ch we know you're the zodiac k*ller
+14   

1 month ago '06        #8
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 67194 67 K  Slaps total: 9431 9 K
 Coffee said

fu*k em.

The fact that white liberals want to equate my skin color to men hunting men’s a**holes and biomechanically malfunctioning men pretending they’re the same thing as my mother is evil, wrong and bullsh*t.
congrats you're a bigot...

and you gonna raise lil' bigot kids prolly...

but more than likely one of em gonna be gay or trans--it's just stats at this point--and they'll hate you bc you're a moron...

1 month ago '18        #9
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70197 70 K  Slaps total: 6019 6 K
 Coffee said

fu*k em.

You riding with Cruz, Cancun Cruz? As texans died he took off to cancun Cruz....

1 month ago '17        #10
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51156 51 K  Slaps total: 10641 10 K
 DUCEDUCE said
You riding with Cruz, Cancun Cruz? As texans died he took off to cancun Cruz....
I know how to hate people.

I hate Ted Cruz as a person and most of what he stands for, but on the issue of transgenders, we agree. I'll never side with people, especially black people, riding for trannies pretending they're women or men respectably. They're not.

And you can be black, have my same political tag, etc, but if you're riding for trannies, then me and you ain't on the same side. And this black woman in the OP is sitting there pretending she's not a tranny lover, f*ghting for trannies all over the nation, but Cruz isn't fooled, Conservatives, Republicans, Political astute people, etc, are not fooled.

And it would be a black woman too, because White Liberal Leftist have pulled the con to conflate Black skin color with biomechanically malfunctioning individuals and men lusting for men's a**holes as the same thing. But they've only done that sh*t with people with weak minds and falling for their non-sense.

I'm never equating my skin color with the Greco-Roman past-time of men hungrily gobbling semen and lusting for men's a**holes, sh*t that secularly and biologically make no sense as well as being a mark of the Devil's people.

So yeah, me and Ted on the same side here. fu*ked up he bailed on Texas and he's right to put tranny lovers in their box for what they are.

bi*ch needs to come out and say it instead of hiding. She's the Tranny Judge. She's the Tranny Lawyer. End of story. fu*k Ted Cruz, but fu*k her too, he's right here, she's wrong.

RAZAH CUTS said
congrats you're a bigot...

and you gonna raise lil' bigot kids prolly...

but more than likely one of em gonna be gay or trans--it's just stats at this point--and they'll hate you bc you're a moron...
Congrats, you're a f*g**t.

You're cool with that sh*t. That's you. I'm not.

You call me a bigot. I call you a f*g**t. Imma never ride with that sh*t and you're fine with men putting on wigs and makeup and heels and skirts and saying they're the same sh*t as your momma.
+36   

1 month ago '16        #11
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53 OP
Props total: 116915 116 K  Slaps total: 22949 22 K

+15   

1 month ago '21        #12
Fras 
Props total: 4740 4 K  Slaps total: 4650 4 K
 slicktheruler said
STFU Cruz, you cannot support Women & girls when it comes to using the bathroom and still supports banning abotion.
fu*k abortion too. It’s 2021. Tons of birth control methods.
+6   

1 month ago '16        #13
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81934 81 K  Slaps total: 11026 11 K
timestamps?

I'm not watching 8 whole minutes of Lyin' Ted talk.
+17   

1 month ago '04        #14
bibbyboi 
Props total: 18068 18 K  Slaps total: 2584 2 K
Putting the actual issue aside, Cruz's arguments were absolutely horse sh*t.

1. Does he think a lawyer shouldn't put on a good defense for their client? I don't know wtf he was trying to get at. A lawyer is obligated to put forth their clients best defense, regardless of their views on it. She's a judge now and just has to interpret the law. He should have had some evidence that she's been biased as a judge if he wanted to make that argument.

2. Citing anecdotal evidence doesn't negate the overall statement that she said. You can have 1 or 2 incidences of something happening in the country without being able to say allowing trans people to use the bathroom they identify with increases chances of s*xual a*sault. It'd be like trying to cite 1 time an asian person r*pes someone in the bathroom and then saying allowing asians in bathrooms increase the likelihood of r*pe happening in bathrooms.

1 month ago '05        #15
TKO420 
Props total: 4844 4 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 Coffee said

I hate Ted Cruz as a person and most of what he stands for, but on the issue of transgenders, we agree. I'll never side with people, especially black people, riding for trannies pretending they're women or men respectably. They're not.

And you can be black, have my same political tag, etc, but if you're riding for trannies, then me and you ain't on the same side. And this black woman in the OP is sitting there pretending she's not a tranny lover, f*ghting for trannies all over the nation, but Cruz isn't fooled, Conservatives, Republicans, Political astute people, etc, are not fooled.

And it would be a black woman too, because White Liberal Leftist have pulled the con to conflate Black skin color with biomechanically malfunctioning individuals and men lusting for men's a**holes as the same thing. But they've only done that sh*t with people with weak minds and falling for their non-sense.

I'm never equating my skin color with the Greco-Roman past-time of men hungrily gobbling semen and lusting for men's a**holes, sh*t that secularly and biologically make no sense as well as being a mark of the Devil's people.

So yeah, me and Ted on the same side here. fu*ked up he bailed on Texas and he's right to put tranny lovers in their box for what they are.

bi*ch needs to come out and say it instead of hiding. She's the Tranny Judge. She's the Tranny Lawyer. End of story. fu*k Ted Cruz, but fu*k her too, he's right here, she's wrong.

You call me a bigot. I call you a f*g**t. Imma never ride with that sh*t and you're fine with men putting on wigs and makeup and heels and skirts and saying they're the same sh*t as your momma.

I guess they didn't read the first sentence in that post....

1 month ago '15        #16
majorpain1963 
Props total: 11967 11 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
 TKO420 said
I guess they didn't read the first sentence in that post....
Like the racists that hate black people don't feel entirely justified in their hate. He's justifying his. Why is one right and the other not? Seems pretty hypocritical to me.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #17
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 54132 54 K  Slaps total: 11701 11 K
 Coffee said

fu*k em.

You know black men can be gay, right
+1   

1 month ago '17        #18
nfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4416 4 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
ted cruz is a fkn transgender himself ; fkn f*g**t

+4   

1 month ago '19        #19
Silky Johnson 
Props total: 1930 1 K  Slaps total: 306 306
Trannies r scary asf.
+6   

1 month ago '14        #20
Soaring Seagull  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25273 25 K  Slaps total: 2021 2 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
ol girl trying to say "I was a lawyer being a lawyer. Don't hold my statements against me"
She's right though. Every judge appointed has to be able to take their personal opinions out of decisions and act only on the precedent of the law. So years ago she acted as a lawyer with a job to do for a client. And now she's acting as a judge who only follows law and precedent
+3   

1 month ago '11        #21
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29712 29 K  Slaps total: 4352 4 K
 Coffee said

fu*k em.

Sounds like you are aggressively in the closet, my n*gga. You sound traumatized and buried in insecurities.
+4   

1 month ago '20        #22
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26491 26 K  Slaps total: 2054 2 K
 Coffee said

u a f*g**t for thinking that sentence and typing it out.

mad dudes on here claiming anti-gay but type wild flagrant sh*t in their posts
+8   

1 month ago '20        #23
Beatz 
Props total: 1201 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
Pretty soon it’s going to be illegal to be straight
+11   

1 month ago '16        #24
Humblegold 
Props total: 9278 9 K  Slaps total: 2170 2 K
Oh shut up, all these conservatives just want to control people

Care about women but against abortion?

Gtfo
+3   

1 month ago '14        #25
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 47988 47 K  Slaps total: 32320 32 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  27
Anthony Edwards says Jimmy Butler is a fake tough guy
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  27
Nov 28 - First cases of omicron COVID variant confirmed in Ontario Canada
149 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Viral rappers 'Island boys' push cryptocurrency raising concern about r..
26 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+103online now  23
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!
83 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy