Uncharted Movie First Trailer Officially Revealed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  88
30 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
10 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
643 page views
16 comments

Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16221 16 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
Uncharted Movie First Trailer Officially Revealed

The first-ever Uncharted trailer from PlayStation Pictures, Sony Pictures, and Columbia Pictures has been officially revealed after some footage from what appeared to be a trailer leaking online earlier this week, giving fans of the iconic PlayStation series their first proper look at Tom Holland as young Nathan Drake in action. Previously, the aforementioned trio has shown the movie and its cast here and there, but this is the first official trailer for the movie bound for theatrical release this coming February in IMAX, RealD 3D, and Dolby Cinema.

As expected, the trailer looks like Uncharted, but as a movie. It includes a number of scenes that players of the video game franchise should be familiar with, including the cargo plane bit from Uncharted 3. You can check it out for yourself below:

As PlayStation fans will know, the movie has been a long time coming. A film adaptation of Uncharted was technically announced back in 2008. Since then, the movie has gone through nearly a dozen directors and has been rebooted countless times, leading many fans to believe it would never come out.

The movie, as we know it today, didn't take form until December 2019 when Travis Knight left the helm of the project due to scheduling conflicts with Tom Holland. At this point, the movie was scheduled to release on December 18, 2020, but it was delayed due to these events.

Two months later, in February 2020, Ruben Fleischer, best known for 2009's Zombieland and 2018's Venom, was tapped as director and after another delay announcement pushing the movie out of March 2021, filming began on March 16, 2020, only to be delayed by COVID-19, which meant filming wasn't completed until October.

Alongside Fleischer is Avi Arad, Charles Roven, and Alex Gartner as producers, Art Marcum and Matt Holloway as writers, and Chung-hoon Chung leading cinematography. Meanwhile alongside Holland and Wahlberg is a supporting cast that includes Antonio Banderas, Sophia Taylor Ali, and Tati Gabrielle.

The movie is poised to tell an original story based on the work of Naughty Dog, but is said to actually draw most of its inspiration from Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, the fourth and final mainline game in the series created by the creators of The Last of Us, Bruce Straley and Neil Druckmann.
+1   

best
worst
16 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23866 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
sh*t looks like a spy kid movie.
+11   

1 month ago '04        #3
Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 16221 16 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 Faythung said
It looks pretty cool to me. I'll go see it in theater

1 month ago '04        #4
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5475 5 K  Slaps total: 368 368
Looks okay I guess. Looks to be on par with the last Tomb Raider movie quality wise. That ain’t Drake and that ain’t Sully though. The Airplane scene looks good though.
+4   

1 month ago '14        #5
NewLegends  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18077 18 K  Slaps total: 2503 2 K
I like the callbacks to Uncharted 3 and 4 with the airplane scene and the two ships in that cave
+5   

1 month ago '20        #6
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x164
Props total: 86619 86 K  Slaps total: 17741 17 K

1 month ago '04        #7
GoSensGo 
Props total: 1127 1 K  Slaps total: 71 71
Will definitely watch as UC is one of my fav franchises of all time, but I still feel like they missed the mark on the casting choice. Tom Holland would've made a decent young Nate, not old. Mark Wahlberg, not even sure how they thought that was a great idea. Nothing against him, but there's no similarity whatsoever.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #8
Truthseeker007 
Props total: 4295 4 K  Slaps total: 728 728
This looks like it will be a fun movie to watch. Sony definitely trying to use Tom Holland star power to push this movie, but using the story line from Uncharted 3 and 4 could mixed together could make it work.

1 month ago '06        #9
NorthNorthReppa 
Props total: 1471 1 K  Slaps total: 192 192
 Faythung said
This haha.

I love Tom Holland but god this doesn’t look good. I hate how it’s supposed to be an original story but I clearly see bits of 3 and 4 like direct from the games. Should have just gotten fu*king Nathan Fillion or whatever his name is. It DOES look like a kids movie and not like a dope Indiana Jones flick I always imagined.

None of the Nate charm is visible in this trailer. Ugh.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #10
SVI 
Props total: 4382 4 K  Slaps total: 852 852
Lmfao. Seen marky mark...hard pass.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #11
Airtight 
Props total: 14456 14 K  Slaps total: 1866 1 K
Marky Mark already ruined Max Payne, why they gotta call on him to bomb another game franchise?

All they had to do was use it as story boards Sin City style and it would have been fu*king amazing.

1 month ago '18        #12
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48940 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
I meannnnnn

1 month ago '15        #13
g0dfather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29135 29 K  Slaps total: 7992 7 K
It looks like a trap , not going by the trailer and end up in kids movie , will wait for the ratings

1 month ago '13        #14
Eckensthrilla 
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 92 92
Mark Wahlberg... I'm out

1 month ago '06        #15
Kingme 
Props total: 20560 20 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
I'm not leaving home to see this movie.

Tom Holland is 25 years old but they still got him acting like a teen.

1 month ago '09        #16
AG Empire 
Props total: 219 219  Slaps total: 11 11
i enjoyed that trailer.

1 month ago '17        #17
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 96472 96 K  Slaps total: 5540 5 K
How did Mark Wahlberg get so much pull in Hollywood?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+191online now  26
Video inside Cute chick from work
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Nov 26 - A record number of Americans say they won’t be buying holiday gifts t..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+52online now  6
Video inside Hell Rell GOES OFF on b*tches he's Cash App'd for not inviting him over..
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  4
Bruh are these designer shoes supposed to be subtle high heels for men
79 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy