Oct 20 - In-N-Out Burger ‘We refuse to become the vaccination police’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '20        #1
1429 page views
46 comments

BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 20039 20 K  Slaps total: 33519 33 K
Oct 20 - In-N-Out Burger ‘We refuse to become the vaccination police’

An In-N-Out restaurant in San Francisco was briefly shut down by the health department for not enforcing the city’s vaccine mandate, causing the burger chain to retort: “We refuse to become the vaccination police.”

The In-N-Out Burger at San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf — the chain’s only location in the city — was shut Oct. 14, KRON-TV first reported Tuesday. It has since reopened, but without indoor dining. San Francisco has one of the toughest vaccine mandates in the country, requiring proof of vaccination for indoor dining, which went into effect Aug. 20.

In-N-Out said it posted signs at the restaurant stating the vaccine requirement, but its employees were not enforcing compliance.

Arnie Wensinger, In-N-Out’s chief legal and business officer, lashed out at the city’s vaccine mandate in a statement Tuesday.

“As a company, In-N-Out Burger strongly believes in the highest form of customer service and to us that means serving all customers who visit us and making all customers feel welcome,” he said in a statement emailed to MarketWatch. “We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant a*sociates to segregate customers into those who may be served and those who may not, whether based on the documentation they carry, or any other reason.

“This is clear governmental overreach and is intrusive, improper, and offensive.”

The San Francisco Department of Public Health told Eater and the San Francisco Chronicle it has asked In-N-Out on multiple occasions to comply with the proof-of-vaccination rules, following a public complaint. Its refusal led to the temporary shutdown.

In-N-Out appears to be the most prominent opponent of enforcing the city’s vaccine mandate, which otherwise has rolled out fairly smoothly. While some have complained about COVID restrictions hurting businesses, California’s COVID-19 test positivity rate has fallen to 1.9%, its lowest since July 3. San Francisco’s test-positivity rate is 1.64%, leading the city to drop some of its mask requirements last week.

San Francisco is one of the few cities in the country so far requiring proof of vaccination for indoor dining, along with New York City. In-N-Out’s stance may trigger a bigger brouhaha next month, when the city of Los Angeles’ similar vaccine mandate goes into effect. In-N-Out has five locations in Los Angeles proper, and many more in surrounding cities, some of which are considering similar mandates.

In-N-Out has more than 350 locations, mostly in California and the Southwest.

visit this link https://www.marketwatch.c .. ?siteid=yhoof2
+20   

best
worst
46 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24348 24 K  Slaps total: 7046 7 K
Food is trash, the fries especially

1 month ago '17        #3
yousabitch 
Props total: 20037 20 K  Slaps total: 5881 5 K
 240ka said
It’s all hype. I was hype to eat it when I went to Vegas. It was just so so. Nothing special
+9   

1 month ago '08        #4
tdnupe3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40605 40 K  Slaps total: 2859 2 K
Can't say that I disagree with them here.

This is a bit over the line. If the city had a problem with the restaurant's patrons, then the city should post officers on the street outside the building and deal with it themselves.

They're essentially attempting to force people, to force people to obey the law.

Now the first time that an employee gets into it with a transgender that doesn't want to show a vaccine card (or left it at home), and the argument escalates to the point where the employee is forced to defend themselves by punching a fake titty, then people are going to say that the employee committed a hate crime.

I know I'm using an extreme example, but I have a warped mind.

+23   

1 month ago '16        #5
Movingparts 
Props total: 213 213  Slaps total: 187 187
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #6
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 40982 40 K  Slaps total: 17766 17 K
 240ka said
bi*ch your life is trash you just mad you live in bumfu*k Alabama
+3   

1 month ago '12        #7
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 85410 85 K  Slaps total: 4853 4 K
Food for fat fu*ks anyways

1 month ago '07        #8
 BX BlackBelt said
bi*ch your life is trash you just mad you live in bumfu*k Alabama
What makes you believe I live in AL?

1 month ago '04        #9
Rashad69 
Props total: 9163 9 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
 tdnupe3 said
Can't say that I disagree with them here.

This is a bit over the line. If the city had a problem with the restaurant's patrons, then the city should post officers on the street outside the building and deal with it themselves.

They're essentially attempting to force people, to force people to obey the law.

Now the first time that an employee gets into it with a transgender that doesn't want to show a vaccine card (or left it at home), and the argument escalates to the point where the employee is forced to defend themselves by punching a fake titty, then people are going to say that the employee committed a hate crime.

I know I'm using an extreme example, but I have a warped mind.

im glad you said it because I was about to say "bro this is oddly specific" lmao
+4   

1 month ago '04        #10
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20938 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
 240ka said
 yousabi*ch said
It’s all hype. I was hype to eat it when I went to Vegas. It was just so so. Nothing special
I keep hearing it’s not good it’s all hype. Glad more people telling me this before I waste my money there.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #11
 jlandryst said
I keep hearing it’s not good it’s all hype. Glad more people telling me this before I waste my money there.
All hype. Tumblr had a n*gga fooled. Steak n Shake >>> In N Out

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #12
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 40982 40 K  Slaps total: 17766 17 K
 jlandryst said
bi*ch it’s like $7 for a combo if you worried about that you got bigger problems
+9   

1 month ago '04        #13
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20938 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
 BX BlackBelt said
bi*ch it’s like $7 for a combo if you worried about that you got bigger problems
See this is the problem with Boxden right here. You couldn’t say what you had to say without the disrespect and name calling? And just cuz you put a smiley behind what you say don’t make it funny. Hell yeah I’m worried about $7.00 because it’s my money I’m spending for it I worked for. You hating on people opinions on It like you got stock in the company or own a franchise.
+5   

1 month ago '07        #14
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 71204 71 K  Slaps total: 4558 4 K
 jlandryst said
it's decent, def. not as good as people hype it up to be

the main thing is that they're consistent with the freshness, but overall taste it's nothing great imo
+5   

1 month ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 41346 41 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
Another one
+1   

1 month ago '20        #16
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42076 42 K  Slaps total: 7843 7 K
 240ka said
They have the goat burgers punk
Have you ever seen the lines in the drive thru & how packed the inside is dude , they make good money for what they sell & pay a decent wage

Last edited by Xiox; 10-20-2021 at 10:33 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '08        #17
tdnupe3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40605 40 K  Slaps total: 2859 2 K
 Rashad69 said
im glad you said it because I was about to say "bro this is oddly specific" lmao

I don't know why that's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe because it's SF.

I'm all for being vaccinated, but this is just ridiculous. This is the type of slippery slope that results in people feeling justified for all type of bs moving forward.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '21        #18
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7157 7 K  Slaps total: 6726 6 K
Shake shack sh*ts on In N Out

1 month ago '07        #19
 Xiox said
They have the goat burgers punk
Have you ever seen the lines in the drive thru & how packed the inside is dude , they make good money for what they sell & pay a decent wage
lots of people have poor taste in food. Goat burger...lol...hardly

1 month ago '17        #20
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3563 3 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 240ka said
All hype. Tumblr had a n*gga fooled. Steak n Shake >>> In N Out
Woha playa thats a helluva strech

In n out fries suck

But a 2x2 animal style could never be touched by trash steak n shake
+2   

1 month ago '14        #21
Sense Maker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23530 23 K  Slaps total: 4670 4 K
@ Hey Butt-Butt!, you like putting their unvaccinated meat in your mouth?

1 month ago '04        #22
mrjam7 
Props total: 3104 3 K  Slaps total: 163 163
Shake shack and steak and shake and five guys all overrated to me in and out is perfect fast food 3x3 animal fries and I’m good

1 month ago '07        #23
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97893 97 K  Slaps total: 12532 12 K
but you had no problem being the drug war police

you had no problem being the health code police

you had no problem being the dress code and decency police

you had no problem being the capitalism police

you had no problem being the behavior police

but now that it's time to step up and save lives

and all of a sudden

NOW, you're against policing

1 month ago '07        #24
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97893 97 K  Slaps total: 12532 12 K
 tdnupe3 said
that's the entire premise and organizational structure of capitalism and America, but now that certain people are on the other side of it

their hypocritical a*ses don't like it

1 month ago '08        #25
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 18541 18 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
 jlandryst said
When I visited Cali, it was something the residents said I had to get a taste of, and in the end.............it was just another burger. Nothing too special, in regards to the burgers and fries. However, Fat Burger, in the end, turned out to be a true California delight. That's an outstanding burger joint there
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  65
Video inside How Sandra Bullock raises her black son
64 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  49
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
100 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+103online now  31
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
321 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+99online now  21
Video inside WELL DAMN!...Dr. Dre Addresses 50 Cent: "They Should Have His Picture....
179 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy