Max leaving First Take, best thing to happen to him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '17        #1
1783 page views
32 comments

DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33615 33 K  Slaps total: 17719 17 K
Max leaving First Take, best thing to happen to him

Just watching him chopping it up with Dorris Burke and Legler is the kind of sports show I have wanted for basketball......bringing in knowledgeable guests and let them talk from an X & O standpoint and not what an "insider source" here and there is saying.

Max show is superb!
+52   

best
worst
32 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 48852 48 K  Slaps total: 6154 6 K
Screamin A Smith lost
+19   

2 months ago '16        #3
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 63780 63 K  Slaps total: 4734 4 K
Yeah max does better on this format. He can show love to his expertise too, boxing.
+15   

2 months ago '20        #4
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28842 28 K  Slaps total: 4862 4 K
Gotta clip?
+5   

2 months ago '14        #5
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 88425 88 K  Slaps total: 29413 29 K
Yea leaving the #1 show is best for somebody

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #6
TheLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 10607 10 K  Slaps total: 8682 8 K
 refuze said
Screamin A Smith lost
“Screamin a Smith” was a term Non melanin liberals at espn used because he was too “loud” not knowing that’s Babershop talk and skip later use it to make the original first take 2011-2015 a classic … made them both millions of dollars

Non Melanin liberals don’t know sh*t

2 months ago '05        #7
blaznfor20 
Props total: 1016 1 K  Slaps total: 188 188
I blame Steven A's hair line
+4   

2 months ago '07        #8
stogz 
Props total: 111528 111 K  Slaps total: 14298 14 K
Been saying Max is better.

That show he got with Jay and Keyshawn could be better. Keyshawn is just a fu*king buzzkill. Not only does he think he's right 100% of the time, but he makes it his priority to tell the other 2 that they are wrong. However, what sets Max apart is that he listens... and he's always open to learning from the others. Something you'd never see from sas.

His other 2 shows are okay too. Where Max really shines tho, is radio.

Saw sas on CNN the other day when that Gruden sh*t broke and i was embarrassed for him. This loud mouth idiot just doesn't have the range to speak on serious issues like that. SAS should NOT be trotted out there to speak sensibly about this stuff. This "i knew and never heard him say that type of stuff around me" bullsh*t. Max and Bomani are perfectly suited to handle these types of issues... yet they parade this imbecile sas, jesus.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #9
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 30448 30 K  Slaps total: 26561 26 K
Facts he's busting on his own sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '16        #10
J0011 
Props total: 1543 1 K  Slaps total: 235 235
Him and lampley need to get on dazn, boxing needs them

2 months ago '15        #11
Destro 
Props total: 8404 8 K  Slaps total: 366 366
 refuze said
Screamin A Smith lost
Screaming a*s sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '05        #12
Quddus 
Props total: 13039 13 K  Slaps total: 2847 2 K
Max will be fine. Brothers get kicked off TV all the time.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 41257 41 K  Slaps total: 17866 17 K
 J0011 said
Him and lampley need to get on dazn, boxing needs them
fu*k Max he panders to black people and you n*ggas too blind to see it

During the Fury v Wilder f*ght he said no matter what happens wilder going to come out as a winner

2 months ago '20        #14
B Dotel 
Props total: 4374 4 K  Slaps total: 3863 3 K
 TheLegend said
“Screamin a Smith” was a term Non melanin liberals at espn used because he was too “loud” not knowing that’s Babershop talk and skip later use it to make the original first take 2011-2015 a classic … made them both millions of dollars

Non Melanin liberals don’t know sh*t
Shut up professional victim f*g**t
+3   

2 months ago '11        #15
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 77807 77 K  Slaps total: 14253 14 K
Stephen A Smith will never have nobody like Max like i said Max just didn't answer the questions straight up but he didn't cower that's why SAS didn't like he though he was gonna say yes you right SAS.

2 months ago '04        #16
milan 
Props total: 1031 1 K  Slaps total: 317 317
Stephen a talks about clothes, cities hes visiting, name dropping, fake conflict starting, also he prefers to speak at the same time as his guests and his female secretary jumps into the action like an eager little beaver

Max didn’t fit any of that
+3   

2 months ago '17        #17
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 stogz said

That show he got with Jay and Keyshawn could be better. Keyshawn is just a fu*king buzzkill. Not only does he think he's right 100% of the time, but he makes it his priority to tell the other 2 that they are wrong. However, what sets Max apart is that he listens... and he's always open to learning from the others. Something you'd never see from sas.

Saw sas on CNN the other day when that Gruden sh*t broke and i was embarrassed for him. This loud mouth idiot just doesn't have the range to speak on serious issues like that. SAS should NOT be trotted out there to speak sensibly about this stuff. This "i knew and never heard him say that type of stuff around me" bullsh*t. Max and Bomani are perfectly suited to handle these types of issues... yet they parade this imbecile sas, jesus.

Excellent stuff thru and thru!!

Keyshawn "give me the damn ball" Johnson is a bad fit any where...dude still has the typical diva wide receiver attitude who wants to be right all the time....
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
 BX BlackBelt said
fu*k Max he panders to black people and you n*ggas too blind to see it

During the Fury v Wilder f*ght he said no matter what happens wilder going to come out as a winner

With your low IQ dumbass, I could see why you connect that to pandering to black people. If he panders to white people, your stupid a*s wouldn't even know the difference....blackbelt dummy!

2 months ago '20        #19
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 19023 19 K  Slaps total: 8041 8 K
 GrindPOWER$ said
Stephen A Smith will never have nobody like Max
Put it like this Stephen will never have another lover like Max who was younger than his previous lover Skip who is still in tip top shape for Stephen, but Max will never have another lover like Stephen who is older but rocks Viarga

2 months ago '13        #20
Murker99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9220 9 K  Slaps total: 1257 1 K
I can barely watch Stephen A anymore. He too wild and Keyshawn Johnson is similar. I know Max saying damn I gotta deal with another idiot on TV

+1   

2 months ago '05        #21
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26964 26 K  Slaps total: 2836 2 K
Haven’t watched his show yet, but him joining J. Will and Keyshawn has made me tune into that on the drive into the office in the mornings. He makes that show better for sure.

2 months ago '19        #22
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9513 9 K  Slaps total: 908 908
 215Philly said
Yea leaving the #1 show is best for somebody
NBC's "ER" was the #2 ranked show (in all of television) in it's first season. In seasons 2 and 3, it was #1. It dropped to #2 in Season 4 and then got back to #1 in season five. It would be fair to say that anyone on that show was on "the #1 show" at that point. It would also be fair that anyone who left the cast at that point would have been "leaving the #1 show".

George Clooney left the cast of "ER" (the number one show on television) at the end of season 5 to pursue a career in movies. That move seems to have worked out really well for him.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
Harasnart 
Props total: 16313 16 K  Slaps total: 9804 9 K
 stogz said

This is how I feel. I don’t watch espn… I only see the clips on YouTube once in a while, keyshawn gives me this vibe.

Replace Him and jay will with better people please. I hate that clown jay will more

2 months ago '17        #24
 Mr Insecurity said
NBC's "ER" was the #2 ranked show (in all of television) in it's first season. In seasons 2 and 3, it was #1. It dropped to #2 in Season 4 and then got back to #1 in season five. It would be fair to say that anyone on that show was on "the #1 show" at that point. It would also be fair that anyone who left the cast at that point would have been "leaving the #1 show".

George Clooney left the cast of "ER" (the number one show on television) at the end of season 5 to pursue a career in movies. That move seems to have worked out really well for him.
That pea brain guy won't be able to discern the nuance within all the stuff you dropped on him lol

2 months ago '06        #25
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32195 32 K  Slaps total: 9212 9 K
he should thank SAS every single night before he goes to bed....SAS made Kellerman

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+123online now  16
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  9
Video inside She actually has a point
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Dec 7 - Ethan Crumbley appointed lawyer by court after parents only hired thei..
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy