Oct 20 - Manchin says he'll register as Independent if infrastructure deal isn't lowered

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '05        #1
1318 page views
59 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 88159 88 K  Slaps total: 6802 6 K
Oct 20 - Manchin says he'll register as Independent if infrastructure deal isn't lowered

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has been privately discussing an exit plan from the Democratic Party, according to a new report.

The West Virginia senator has told a*sociates he might leave the party if President Joe Biden and Democratic lawmakers don't agree to cut the social infrastructure bill from $3.5 trillion to $1.75 trillion, sources told Mother Jones.

"Manchin has said that if this were to happen, he would declare himself an 'American Independent,'" reports the site's David Corn, "and he has devised a detailed exit strategy for his departure."

The senator would first send a letter to Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) removing himself from party leadership, then wait about a week to see whether that has any influence over negotiations -- and then change his voter registration from Democratic to independent.

It's not clear whether he would caucus with Democrats or side with Republicans -- which would tilt the balance of the Senate
-- but the infrastructure bill would be doomed without his vote, and he's told Democratic colleagues to accept his $1.75 trillion cap or risk losing the legislation altogether.

Manchin told a*sociates he almost went ahead with the exit plan this week and mentioned that possibility to the president, but had been encouraged by conversations with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and others to keep working on a deal.

visit this link https://www.motherjones.c .. eal-exclusive/
+5   

best
worst
59 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Abso 
Props total: 19165 19 K  Slaps total: 2357 2 K
Ok comrade
Go fu*k your self
+19   

2 months ago '06        #3
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93362 93 K  Slaps total: 15953 15 K
Lol ok, do it.
+8   

2 months ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 96781 96 K  Slaps total: 27688 27 K
Manchin and Sinema and the entire GOP are holding the whole country hostage right now; literally letting the economy go to sh*t. We could be creating a super strong future right now....
+17   

2 months ago '18        #5
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70519 70 K  Slaps total: 6042 6 K
Then do it. Either the Dems as a whole say fu*k this we came to play or they bend over to fu*king west virginia
+17   

2 months ago '07        #6
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24354 24 K  Slaps total: 7046 7 K
Biden needs to pull this clowns card on tv and have Garland go after his family for corruption. Manchin, His wife and daughter should be arrested.
+15   

2 months ago '06        #7
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93362 93 K  Slaps total: 15953 15 K
he's calling bullsh*t on these reports...

to be fair mother jones isn't a great outlet.

Not defending Manchin for being a bastard, but just saying this particular report is in dispute.
+6   

2 months ago '16        #8
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 41689 41 K  Slaps total: 4800 4 K
 Skateboard T said
he's calling bullsh*t on these reports...

to be fair mother jones isn't a great outlet.

Not defending Manchin for being a bastard, but just saying this particular report is in dispute.
Manchin strikes me as stubborn, not as someone willing to intentionally blow sh*t up

They testing him
+2   

2 months ago '18        #9
Sick Flair 
Props total: 21036 21 K  Slaps total: 1515 1 K
This dude is showing his a*s because his seat isn't up but after the elections in 2022, we'll see how cute he talks.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #10
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16872 16 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
As dude posted above.. Manchin says it’s bs..

2 months ago '17        #11
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 116033 116 K  Slaps total: 14029 14 K
Hopefully he wises up eventually. It's hard to believe there's a democrat senator from WV

I don't think West Virginia when I see the pro tranny, vax mandate, commie IRS authoritarian type of legislation coming out of the Democrat party.

2 months ago '12        #12
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 85506 85 K  Slaps total: 4868 4 K
 TheLastNonEarth said
Hopefully he wises up eventually. It's hard to believe there's a democrat senator from WV

I don't think West Virginia when I see the pro tranny, vax mandate, commie IRS authoritarian type of legislation coming out of the Democrat party.
That's because you're focused on social issues and not economic issues.

West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country that would only benefit from progressive policies like Medicare-4-All.

Manchin is beholden to him and his family's financial interest in dirty coal. He makes more yearly (500k) from his dirty coal company ran by his son than he does as a senator. What a sick joke.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #13
If Biden is really doing the carrot and stick approach with this scumbag, where is the stick? He needs to lay down the law on this puto and let him know what time it is. You either vote for this bill or we will investigate your daughter and her epipen scandal and put her on blast for the world to see and possibly in prison.

Biden needs to go full LBJ on Manchin and Sinema. You're the President.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #14
And when they say the "$3.5T package," it's over the course of 10 years and in that time span alone we will have spent $8T alone on the military.

The average person doesn't know the numbers and doesn't realize how the military industrial complex is robbing this country blind year after year. We pull out of Afghanistan and then inflate their budget even more? WTF.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
 Gramz said
That's because you're focused on social issues and not economic issues.

West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country that would only benefit from progressive policies like Medicare-4-All.

Manchin is beholden to him and his family's financial interest in dirty coal. He makes more yearly (500k) from his dirty coal company ran by his son than he does as a senator. What a sick joke.
Nah. I'm against nanny state policies. Nationalizing medicine was a setup for what's coming down the pipeline with this new biosecurity infrastructure. Nothing is 'FREE'
.Democrats want everyone on the government tit, the IRS in your bank account, and forced vaccination for children who have virtually no chance of dying from covid. They are also beholden to the LGBTQIA% √ community. I agree that his economic policies suck. He's a democrat.

2 months ago '21        #16
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10548 10 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
just be the republican you are be yourself

2 months ago '12        #17
 TheLastNonEarth said
Nah. I'm against nanny state policies. Nationalizing medicine was a setup for what's coming down the pipeline with this new biosecurity infrastructure. Nothing is 'FREE'
.Democrats want everyone on the government tit, the IRS in your bank account, and forced vaccination for children who have virtually no chance of dying from covid. They are also beholden to the LGBTQIA% √ community. I agree that his economic policies suck. He's a democrat.

So you're okay with over 45K people dying annually because of a lack of health insurance?

You're a psychopath like the rest of the GOP
+6   

2 months ago '04        #18
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 32206 32 K  Slaps total: 3204 3 K
need to start getting rid of these peoples.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6361 6 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

It's funny people in this thread thinks it doesn't hurt them if he leaves as if he's isn't one of the last sane Democrats left. If it keeps getting worse they're going to have to throw the whole party away.

2 months ago '12        #20
 nocomment said
just be the republican you are be yourself
Corporate neo-lib, Republican... it's all the same anyways. They are all beholden to their corporate donors. We even have one of their bootlickers in here carrying water for them spewing right-wing talking points.

This scumbag Manchin voted with Trump over half the time.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #21
 Gramz said
So you're okay with over 45K people dying annually because of a lack of health insurance?

You're a psychopath like the rest of the GOP
Typical effeminate response. Try logic brother. I never said what you just claimed I did.

You believe it's the government's job to take care of that issue. We disagree there.

2 months ago '21        #22
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10548 10 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
 Gramz said
Corporate neo-lib, Republican... it's all the same anyways. They are all beholden to their corporate donors. We even have one of their bootlickers in here carrying water for them spewing right-wing talking points.

This scumbag Manchin voted with Trump over half the time.
eh I don't care fu*k em all buy BTC

2 months ago '12        #23
 TheLastNonEarth said
Typical effeminate response. Try logic brother. I never said what you just claimed I did.

You believe it's the government's job to take care of that issue. We disagree there.
You think people should die because of a lack of health care when we clearly have the means to save their lives

Look at the price of insulin alone. All the Republican and some corporate Democrats are okay with this because they are beholden to the health care mafia:

But you're worried about some trannies while some of your fellow Americans are rationing their insulin.

Last edited by Gramz; 10-20-2021 at 10:46 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #24
MadMarlo 
Props total: 20393 20 K  Slaps total: 4149 4 K
Lastnonearth dude is trolling yall lol
+2   

2 months ago '17        #25
 FRAZZELDRIP said
It's funny people in this thread thinks it doesn't hurt them if he leaves as if he's isn't one of the last sane Democrats left. If it keeps getting worse they're going to have to throw the whole party away.
Facts.

I think the country has already moved right after just 10 months of this clown show. Today the WH declared they're sending out 28 M doses of the covid vaccine after a John Hopkins study found that ZERO healthy children have died of covid.

Parents that refuse will be labeled domestic terrorists. That will be unfortunate but it'll signal the end of this nightmare at the voting booths

Add the disaster in Afghanistan and the shipping crisis and I don't see how Democrats retain power legally

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+124online now  16
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  16
Video inside She actually has a point
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Drake s*xually harassed by creepy predator
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy