God Of War coming to PC DEFINITIVE VERSION

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+100  90
81 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '14        #1
1216 page views
64 comments

LocdUpProd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13855 13 K  Slaps total: 1834 1 K
God Of War coming to PC DEFINITIVE VERSION

+5   

best
worst
64 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Quinn 
Props total: 9259 9 K  Slaps total: 1974 1 K

Will Redbox
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86821 86 K  Slaps total: 31203 31 K
Bout to preorder now.

Idk man when the Steamdeck drop it might be fu*k switch time especially if yuzu and ryujinx work on it
+1   

1 month ago '14        #4
LocdUpProd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP

+2   

1 month ago '14        #5

+7   

1 month ago '20        #6
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25949 25 K  Slaps total: 6593 6 K
this is the right way to do it.. release first and foremost on the console and then PC years later for some east money

LocdUpProd said

+8   

1 month ago '16        #7
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11638 11 K  Slaps total: 2017 2 K
19.5m on ONE console, no re releases/special editions.

Great promo for Ragnarok coming, I know that’s why they did Horizon too. Hopefully they can get another 5-10m off pc players. Especially if horizon could do 700K+ In its release month.
+5   

1 month ago '11        #8
Gamemusic 
Props total: 8597 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
So PS games are going the not exclusive route as well, just they wait longer before doing so? Interesting.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #9
 Gamemusic said
So PS games are going the not exclusive route as well, just they wait longer before doing so? Interesting.
waiting for now

it'll be day and day soon
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #10
 LocdUpProd said
waiting for now

it'll be day and day soon
That won’t happen for another 10 years

1 month ago '17        #11
C0Nditioner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30242 30 K  Slaps total: 4012 4 K
I completed the main story, never got to deep into it though.
Great game.

1 month ago '09        #12
iamsoulja 
Props total: 9866 9 K  Slaps total: 1685 1 K
Guess it’s time to give up these consoles
+4   

1 month ago '21        #13
Starfield  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1893 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
Day & Date coming soon people are in denial better go back and watch jim again. The games don't sell enough on console to combat the rising cost of production. 19.5 million seems like a lot but with a install base of 120 million thats kinda sad for a game of that quality it should have at least 50-60 million. A bunch of that 19.5 million were in bundles so that isn't getting it done. I look forward to the day where PC guys can play everything day & date on the best hardware. Playstation makes 25 billion a year in revenue but only net 1.8 billion something is fundamentality wrong.

1 month ago '05        #14
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 60320 60 K  Slaps total: 10085 10 K

Letting The Peasants Eat
While We Get Ragnarok Later That Year
+6   

1 month ago '16        #15
Quinn 
hmm, its crazy how Bx said this game would never come to PC(granted you could play this on PC for a while now)

BX also said that games were only good while they are exclusive

"whats the point of owning a xbox, when the games come to PC" - BX

gotta love the moving goal post sometimes

Random W for PC....yet again
+16   

1 month ago '16        #16
Quinn 
 Novii said
19.5m on ONE console, no re releases/special editions.

Great promo for Ragnarok coming, I know that’s why they did Horizon too. Hopefully they can get another 5-10m off pc players. Especially if horizon could do 700K+ In its release month.
if we be honest, they will make money sure, but it will most likely be player who already played the game that will repurchase it.

i can play this game for 10$ right now on PC,

this is just the tip of the iceberg, for sony games on PC day 1...remember when they said it would NEVER.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #17
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23902 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
 Quinn said
hmm, its crazy how Bx said this game would never come to PC:
I see one or two in this thread.

1 month ago '04        #18
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31603 31 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
Pc master race incomming mods babyyyyyy
+5   

1 month ago '16        #19
 Starfield said
Day & Date coming soon people are in denial better go back and watch jim again. The games don't sell enough on console to combat the rising cost of production. 19.5 million seems like a lot but with a install base of 120 million thats kinda sad for a game of that quality it should have at least 50-60 million. A bunch of that 19.5 million were in bundles so that isn't getting it done. I look forward to the day where PC guys can play everything day & date on the best hardware. Playstation makes 25 billion a year in revenue but only net 1.8 billion something is fundamentality wrong.
It’s not denial, it just doesn’t make sense for Playstation. They’re whole strategy is AROUND the Ps5. Dont confuse whetting a gamers appetite for an IP as a signal of day and dates. It’s not Xbox. What I CAN see happening is timed exclusive deals for Ps5 titles going to pc in the manner that they’ve been going to Xbox.
Sony actually makes money on their consoles, why would they up and say well “here’s a reason you don’t have to buy this console we’ve worked really hard on that defines our success as a company”

The whole “ no need for a Ps5 “ coming from the same crowd. I don’t see how you don’t see it as marketing. They dropped both horizon and GoW just as the successors are coming to Ps5. They’re trying to reach more people with these experiences that don’t have the console and entice them to grab one. It’s pretty obvious. I’m also guessing their studio Nixxes that they recently acquired will do all the port work while the main teams can focus on pumping out games without worrying about porting to pc or anything else.

This whole strategy is about reaching a wider audience. Getting more people talking about PlayStation.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #20
 Starfield said
Day and date releases would severely hurt their most profitable division. That’s a long ways away if it even does happen
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #21
 Quinn said
hmm, its crazy how Bx said this game would never come to PC(granted you could play this on PC for a while now)

Nobody ever said this game wasn’t gonna come to PC. We just said it would take years. Which it did.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #22
 Quinn said
if we be honest, they will make money sure, but it will most likely be player who already played the game that will repurchase it.

i can play this game for 10$ right now on PC,

this is just the tip of the iceberg, for sony games on PC day 1...remember when they said it would NEVER.
I was one of those people who said GoW wouldn’t be on pc. I’ll take my L. But after horizon came it went from “this will never happen” to a “maybe it will”. But day and dates will never happen for major IP’s. Rerelease when sales are dying down, maybe. A lot of devs are eating off gamepass for that. For them to do day and dates they’ve have to completely change their strategy and I don’t think they’d risk the success they have right now for that. But who knows? I’m just going off of history
+1   

1 month ago '06        #23
snaxxx 
Props total: 6428 6 K  Slaps total: 894 894
 Quinn said

I think the point was the day 1 release, this title dropped when in 2018? its dropping on PC in 2022.... Xbox titles drop day 1 one PC, in that regard there really isnt a point in owning a xbox if you have a nice rig

Last edited by snaxxx; 10-20-2021 at 11:53 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '12        #24
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6170 6 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
 Quinn said

They ganna avoid this one. lmfao great for gaming tho. I'm a big fan of "play what you want where you want"

1 month ago '10        #25
KJHARDY 
Props total: 29434 29 K  Slaps total: 3821 3 K
Where is inFamous?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside George R.R. Martin Was Worried About Where ‘GoT’ Was Headed As Early ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+221online now  23
Image(s) inside I took edibles for the first time and i thought i died
249 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+91online now  15
Video inside It's HAPPENING