Charles Barkley rips antivax outcast Kyrie Irving … says he can’t wait to get the booster!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
19 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '05        #1
3362 page views
114 comments

POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 102516 102 K  Slaps total: 62288 62 K
Charles Barkley rips antivax outcast Kyrie Irving … says he can’t wait to get the booster!

best
worst
114 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29691 29 K  Slaps total: 7292 7 K

+7   

1 month ago '19        #3
KeyserSoze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14333 14 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K

+16   

1 month ago '05        #4
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106314 106 K  Slaps total: 13345 13 K
Here is the rest of the clip and I'm with Shaq, we really need to stop telling people what they need to do on this vaccine sh*t. It's getting tired at this point.

Let them rock and deal with the consequences, whether good or bad.

+5   

1 month ago '10        #5
SpacelyPockets 
Props total: 4157 4 K  Slaps total: 203 203
Its his decision though, given the discrepancy and long standing discrimination In health care with black people, I don't blame him

even then its stepping on rights each individual should have as a free person.
+22   

1 month ago '17        #6
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 11168 11 K  Slaps total: 3731 3 K
He speaking facts tho

In b4 the anti vaxx / trump crowd

sorry guys

1 month ago '07        #7
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39227 39 K  Slaps total: 17513 17 K
 punchlineking said
He speaking facts tho

sorry guys
Do you know how much medicine gets recalled and how much harm that does? How many people die and are injured from Malpractice per year?

There is no way someone should be told wht they inject into their body especially if there is no recourse for lawsuit if it injures or k*lls them.
+19   

1 month ago '06        #8
Doe Sun 
Props total: 3029 3 K  Slaps total: 722 722
You get the vaccine for others when the others should already be vaccinated if they’re worried so much? Oh that’s right. Only unvaccinated can spread covidw
+10   

1 month ago '15        #9
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19636 19 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Here is the rest of the clip and I'm with Shaq, we really need to stop telling people what they need to do on this vaccine sh*t. It's getting tired at this point.

Let them rock and deal with the consequences, whether good or bad.

Imagine a fat out-of-shape Charles Barkley never mentioning to people to get in shape or get healthy but is out there parroting vaccine ultimatums.

Hate to see it.

Before you say he's old, he's always been out of shape for an athlete.

Then he said "you get it not just for you but for others"

Guess he's also forgetting vaccinated people can spread the virus.

But ho hum... same old thing
+23   

1 month ago '05        #10
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106314 106 K  Slaps total: 13345 13 K
 donnyyy said
Imagine a fat out-of-shape Charles Barkley never mentioning to people to get in shape or get healthy but is out there parroting vaccine ultimatums.

Hate to see it.

[B]Before you say he's old, he's always been out of shape for an athlete[/B].

Then he said "you get it not just for you but for others"

Guess he's also forgetting vaccinated people can spread the virus.

But ho hum... same old thing
I wasn't going say anything, because I agreed with Shaq not Barkley

+4   

1 month ago '20        #11
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43439 43 K  Slaps total: 14648 14 K
 punchlineking said
He speaking facts tho

sorry guys
The thing is you guys let the media make you believe that the anti vax and Trump crowd are one....
Truth is, that's not the case at all
+26   

1 month ago '21        #12
Marrero 
Props total: 3464 3 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
That reason made no damn sense.
+15   

1 month ago '17        #13
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25570 25 K  Slaps total: 3868 3 K
 SpacelyPockets said
Its his decision though, given the discrepancy and long standing discrimination In health care with black people, I don't blame him

White guys will slap

1 month ago '16        #14
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 13654 13 K  Slaps total: 4803 4 K
 SpacelyPockets said

Nobody cares about his perspective on Healthcare, he's not a doctor. People are dying, shut the fick up and take the vaccine. Geez people this is about ATTEMPTING to keep each other safe. You dumb a**holes won't even wear a mask and NO ONE is dying from that! Stop acting like it's about being forced. You voluntarily stopped at 5 red lights today, did you complain about that control? People are so oblivious about the lack of freedom we really have. We are way more North Korea than we would like to believe.

1 month ago '05        #15
carden2 
Props total: 7402 7 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
Barkley says all the sh*t that will get people riled up. I don't even see why we still arguing about this sh*t. Most the people not taking it aren't the picture of health and most don't even really give a sh*t. They haven't protested or done any experiments or research papers or nothing beyond the internet. They just talking that bullsh*t til the next thing comes out that can get them some attention.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
ddash 
Props total: 56519 56 K  Slaps total: 4215 4 K
Yall weird
+8   

1 month ago '14        #17
Christian238 
Props total: 8472 8 K  Slaps total: 869 869
 Cambury said
Do you know how much medicine gets recalled and how much harm that does? How many people die and are injured from Malpractice per year?

There is no way someone should be told wht they inject into their body especially if there is no recourse for lawsuit if it injures or k*lls them.
THIS is my biggest concern man...

Accountability for "elites" has been out the window since GW's first term man and it's like we've all sat back and watched sh*t just go down hill every since...

I feel to NOT at least air on the side of "caution" if you've watched the world unfold is doing yourself a great disservice...I'm still holding onto the "tactics" used for the "war on terror" because I seen first hand how "following" the media crowd has destroyed lives...

We really invaded a REGION with the help of "popular opinion" pushed by the TV and in the end all we got was A "MY BAD.....we were wrong"

THAT'S IT A fu*kING "OUR BAD..", AN "OOPS" WTF MANNNNNN!!!

IDK bout ya'll but I lost friends out there doing what we thought was the "right sh*t"...the person that returned from year after year of being out there was not the same 20 something year old that left his gramma house to "grow up"...

Haven't heard sh*t bout the "war on terror" since and it's niccas homeless, going through it, damaged and all right now wit real issues that NOBODY seems to give a fu*k about just write em off as junkies BUT when it was "go time" it was "support the troops", "WE" WE WE...then what's left is another human being trying to put his life back together...The attention span of "public give a fu*kness" isn't enough to be FOLLOWING ORDERS these days...

...SPEAKING of junkies, the same "Dr's" saying "it's fine .." are the same one responsible for the Opiod epidemic, we seem to have forgotten about that were prescribing narcotics for EVERYTHING so miss me with that "they know better" sh*t because they truly DON'T they're humans and like everyone else they "mind the business that PAYS them..."

Sir Charles is paid by a company which is paid by another sponsor who's paid by someone else so fu*k ANYONE telling you HOW and WHY to live your life, just LOVE those that love you, and do what's best FOR YOU because only YOU know your intentions and situation, miss me with all that other sh*t...

The track record of "what's popular" simply isn't the best right now so I stand with anyone taking they own stand regardless and can UNDERSTAND the concern...

No one has come out and challenged the "no liability" portion of this vaccination...

If someone with some "juice" stood up and suggested to make companies/employers/governments liable for any lawsuits i bet the entire world would walk back they support and commitment to this vaccine...

It's easy to take a "hard" stance when you know you won't be accountable for your actions and we've been living in a world where the elite have had that pleasure for quite some time...

Oh well guess i'll go check out thotties section...

+19   

1 month ago '16        #18
B86 
Props total: 17816 17 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
 Tweezy12 said
The thing is you guys let the media make you believe that the anti vax and Trump crowd are one....
Truth is, that's not the case at all
I keep saying over and over that n*ggas have the lowest vaccination rates out of all groups in this country but we somehow equate “antivax” with Trump supporter…

Unfortunately, my people be blind as fu*k about so many things so I can’t go based on nothing we be doing or be talking about as a whole
+4   

1 month ago '20        #19
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19898 19 K  Slaps total: 33310 33 K
 Christian238 said
THIS is my biggest concern man...

Accountability for "elites" has been out the window since GW's first term man and it's like we've all sat back and watched sh*t just go down hill every since...

I feel to NOT at least air on the side of "caution" if you've watched the world unfold is doing yourself a great disservice...I'm still holding onto the "tactics" used for the "war on terror" because I seen first hand how "following" the media crowd has destroyed lives...

We really invaded a REGION with the help of "popular opinion" pushed by the TV and in the end all we got was A "MY BAD.....we were wrong"

THAT'S IT A fu*kING "OUR BAD..", AN "OOPS" WTF MANNNNNN!!!

IDK bout ya'll but I lost friends out there doing what we thought was the "right sh*t"...the person that returned from year after year of being out there was not the same 20 something year old that left his gramma house to "grow up"...

Haven't heard sh*t bout the "war on terror" since and it's niccas homeless, going through it, damaged and all right now wit real issues that NOBODY seems to give a fu*k about just write em off as junkies BUT when it was "go time" it was "support the troops", "WE" WE WE...then what's left is another human being trying to put his life back together...The attention span of "public give a fu*kness" isn't enough to be FOLLOWING ORDERS these days...

...SPEAKING of junkies, the same "Dr's" saying "it's fine .." are the same one responsible for the Opiod epidemic, we seem to have forgotten about that were prescribing narcotics for EVERYTHING so miss me with that "they know better" sh*t because they truly DON'T they're humans and like everyone else they "mind the business that PAYS them..."

Sir Charles is paid by a company which is paid by another sponsor who's paid by someone else so fu*k ANYONE telling you HOW and WHY to live your life, just LOVE those that love you, and do what's best FOR YOU because only YOU know your intentions and situation, miss me with all that other sh*t...

The track record of "what's popular" simply isn't the best right now so I stand with anyone taking they own stand regardless and can UNDERSTAND the concern...

No one has come out and challenged the "no liability" portion of this vaccination...

If someone with some "juice" stood up and suggested to make companies/employers/governments liable for any lawsuits i bet the entire world would walk back they support and commitment to this vaccine...

It's easy to take a "hard" stance when you know you won't be accountable for your actions and we've been living in a world where the elite have had that pleasure for quite some time...

Oh well guess i'll go check out thotties section...

+13   

1 month ago '17        #20
Shotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12232 12 K  Slaps total: 5470 5 K
 Storchaveli said

I dont get it...IF you care about ppl safety then do it all the way...why do they pick and choose what stuff they want to push.

You want everyone to get vax to protect people. You want everyone to wear seatbelts so it protects them if they crash....ok then go all the way with it...Ban alcohol...that would save lives.... Ban guns....that would save lives...stop picking and choosing...pick a side! go extreme one way or the other

IF you want to protect ppl from themselves or other then do it in everything...Ban guns, alcohol, all drugs,being unvax,no seatbelts,fastfood, ect...go all the way

Last edited by Shotty; 10-20-2021 at 12:56 AM..
+11   

1 month ago '21        #21
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 10632 10 K  Slaps total: 5636 5 K
 Storchaveli said

But that was there choice to do so

1 month ago '14        #22
Christian238 
Props total: 8472 8 K  Slaps total: 869 869
 BuiltForThis said

#TOOSOON...

+4   

1 month ago '20        #23
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19898 19 K  Slaps total: 33310 33 K
 B86 said
I keep saying over and over that n*ggas have the lowest vaccination rates out of all groups in this country but we somehow equate “antivax” with Trump supporter…

Unfortunately, my people be blind as fu*k about so many things so I can’t go based on nothing we be doing or be talking about as a whole

+6   

1 month ago '11        #24
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29710 29 K  Slaps total: 4348 4 K
 BuiltForThis said

Wow so the same guy does the exact same voice

For every TV Station across all Networks, huh, had no idea.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12446 12 K  Slaps total: 2856 2 K
 Storchaveli said

same principle frfr. your only hurting yourself "potentially." same with the masks and sh*t. if you've taken the vaccine and you're still afraid to die then wear a mask. but guess what. u can wear a mask, get the vaccine and still die, ask colin powell. its all fu*kin stupid
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+114online now  16
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  10
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  8
Video inside Christopher B Duncan talks about how the “Braxton” character ruined his..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy