SMACK VOLUME 8 - Aye Verb vs Head I.C.E. (November 6th)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '11        #2
Cosmo Kramer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 28573 28 K  Slaps total: 638 638
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+1   

2 months ago '11        #3
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@ @
+4   

2 months ago '11        #4
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @. @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+3   

2 months ago '05        #5
Suavebeatz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62139 62 K  Slaps total: 6044 6 K
I usually don't say sh*t like this but Caffeine is k*lling battle rap, no YT drops, way too many random cards and way too many nonsensical battles.

They just throwing sh*t at the wall and hoping it sticks....they clearly only care about growing their platform but what they also doing is oversaturating the market and k*lling the integrity of battle raps infrastructure with 0 replay value because the average fan not subbing to that app ever.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #6
KingTrips 
Props total: 17545 17 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
I’m here for it.. I think head ice is slept on Verb last one wasn’t memorable…

2 months ago '20        #7
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27550 27 K  Slaps total: 1834 1 K
Bro... These n*ggas is like 13 years late with this battle!

Motherfu*kers had SB come in for Ice but I'm glad they finally were able to set this one up. Looks like it's gonna be a classic.

+4   

2 months ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
Double post.

2 months ago '04        #9
zone3cp 
Props total: 148062 148 K  Slaps total: 15539 15 K
I ain’t mad for this many battles but they doing too much….Cant even give the previous battles any time to marinate.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #10
pretty sure Loso vs T-Top is on this card

2 months ago '17        #11
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20050 20 K  Slaps total: 5353 5 K
 Suavebeatz said
I usually don't say sh*t like this but Caffeine is k*lling battle rap, no YT drops, way too many random cards and way too many nonsensical battles.

They just throwing sh*t at the wall and hoping it sticks....they clearly only care about growing their platform but what they also doing is oversaturating the market and k*lling the integrity of battle raps infrastructure with 0 replay value because the average fan not subbing to that app ever.
Welcome my friend..

You finally joined the club of battle rap reality.

Trust, we are few, but we are strong...and see through the bullsh*t!
+1   

2 months ago '17        #12
Its like every Verb (and Q.P...and Nitty..and Twork..and..etc) battle..

If he cares and actually tries its 2-1 or 3-0 easy.

If he just wants some Christmas money?

Worthless battle nobody will wanna watch again.
+4   

2 months ago '14        #13
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 217530 217 K  Slaps total: 26277 26 K
 Suavebeatz said

Free content for the fans and battlers making more money than ever. How is that k*lling battle rap?

Head Ice was supposed to battle Verb years ago, this ainít a bad battle. Not great but not bad either.

People on URL YouTube channel donít even watch the small name guys so why should UrL continue to drop free content for over a decade when so called fans of battle rap wonít even pay $7.99 a month to watch battles? As a business URL made a smart decision cause they canít get paid off the YouTube drops like they did years ago.

And the average fan donít gotta sub to the app, URL has enough people who have the app to make more money in a month than they would all year dropping battles on YouTube
+4   

2 months ago '14        #14
 bmf24eva said
Welcome my friend..

You finally joined the club of battle rap reality.

Trust, we are few, but we are strong...and see through the bullsh*t!
Whatís the bullsh*t?
+1   

2 months ago '20        #15
LordGimmeASign 
 zone3cp said
I ainít mad for this many battles but they doing too muchÖ.Cant even give the previous battles any time to marinate.
Word but it's better than when Smack used to let battles sit for months on end. I think he may be sitting on some unreleased footage that we may never see.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #16
 Kyu said
Whatís the bullsh*t?
Pretty sure you're one of the marks that think the product Caffeine/URL is putting out is Amazing, so no point in rehashing my opinion.

Strange, (and kinda weird) how you alway's seem to want my attention in these threads though.

2 months ago '14        #17
Aquas 
Props total: 3158 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
LOL the same reason Verb aint taking JC could apply to ICE too. ICE is a legend himself and probably got the least losses in battlerap but still.

If Verb show up like he did vs Geechi or DNA he'll win clear..
+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
LordGimmeASign 
Now Smack needs to set up
[spoiler - click to view]

and release that

2 months ago '14        #19
 bmf24eva said
Pretty sure you're one of the marks that think the product Caffeine/URL is putting out is Amazing, so no point in rehashing my opinion.

Strange, (and kinda weird) how you alway's seem to want my attention in these threads though.
Nah state your opinion. You said it was bullsh*t but didn’t elaborate on what you meant. Replying to your post isn’t trying to get your “attention”. It’s really not that serious

This is the great thing about Caffeine tho, nobody is forcing you to watch FREE BATTLES. You choose to watch them. Also it’s been plenty of great battles on Caffeine. Not every battle URL did was amazing even before they linked with Caffeine.

2 months ago '14        #20
 LordGimmeASign said
Now Smack needs to set up

and release that

Mook said he ainít Cassidy ainít gonna battle. Said that ship has sailed
+1   

2 months ago '11        #21

+2   

2 months ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
 Kyu said
Mook said he ainít Cassidy ainít gonna battle. Said that ship has sailed
Damn. They had gotten my hopes up surprising us with this battle out the blue...

+1   

2 months ago '14        #23
 LordGimmeASign said
Word but it's better than when Smack used to let battles sit for months on end. I think he may be sitting on some unreleased footage that we may never see.
Itís not much unreleased footage except for vaulted battles that werenít that good and conceited vs Yung Ill.

They only let battles sit for months because they werenít throwing that many events. Not they have a larger roster of battlers to accommodate so they have to put on more events. All this means is free content for the fans. Iím not gonna complain about free battles when I spent years going to events paying a lot of money and buying PPVs for $50 dollars. Iíd much rather have the free battles. URL canít make money off YouTube because YouTube changed their monetizing. It does not benefit URL to drop 1 or 2 battles every few months. How could they make money?
+2   

2 months ago '14        #24
 LordGimmeASign said
Damn. They had gotten my hopes up surprising us with this battle out the blue...

You might get a Cassidy vs Freeway matchup soon. That should be good enough right?
+2   

2 months ago '20        #25
LordGimmeASign 
 Kyu said
Itís not much unreleased footage except for vaulted battles that werenít that good and conceited vs Yung Ill.

They only let battles sit for months because they werenít throwing that many events. Not they have a larger roster of battlers to accommodate so they have to put on more events. All this means is free content for the fans. Iím not gonna complain about free battles when I spent years going to events paying a lot of money and buying PPVs for $50 dollars. Iíd much rather have the free battles. URL canít make money off YouTube because YouTube changed their monetizing. It does not benefit URL to drop 1 or 2 battles every few months. How could they make money?
That would be dope if Smack had his own paid streaming app, kinda like how Dame Dash does with proprietary content, mainly battles. I wonder if it was ever considered and if he'd bring a lot of money in that way too.

edit: Plus unreleased footage like that Ill vs Conceited because I had forgot he was sitting on that. Btw, what's the deal with Ill these days? I remember they tried to say he had got into some sh*t a little after his run on the early days of URL but iono.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  23
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  10
I Found out who T.I. should go against in a Verzuz Battle