GTA 6' First Teaser Dropping Alongside Trilogy Remaster, Says Insider

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
1887 page views
50 comments

Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16355 16 K  Slaps total: 1159 1 K
GTA 6' First Teaser Dropping Alongside Trilogy Remaster, Says Insider

In a move that surprised literally dozens of people (after a rather substantial amount of leaks) Roskstar finally officially announced Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition earlier this month. Aside from being an absolute mouthful, the remasters of GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas are already hotly anticipated

Well, I hope you're sitting down because guess what? Some cheeky little scamp has seen fit to drop even more leaks, and claims that not only will The Definitive Edition arrive next month, but that GTA VI is fully in the works. And we're going to get an announcement for it. In a few weeks.

Now before you all set about booking the day off work and reaching out to your nearest and dearest to tell them the good news, let's just take a breath. This leak comes from 4chan. Yes, that 4chan. The one that is a haven for trolls and ne'er-do-wells who find joy in setting up wild goose chases and red herrings that honest, hard working folk fall hook, line and sinker for.

The screen grab below could very well be one such post, but let's indulge it for a moment, shall we? It states that Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition will release on November 16th, subject to delays. That's less than one month from the time of writing. a*suming of course, they mean November 16th 2021 and not 2022, in which case it's less than one year and one month from the time of writing. But before that, we'll get a trailer for the trilogy on October 22nd. Which is this Friday.

You can't also fail to notice that it says Rockstar will drop a teaser announcement for GTA VI on November 23rd, the year of our lord 2021. That's... Just over a month away. They'll reportedly do this by posting a logo to their Twitter account and Newswire.

I don't know about you, but I am highly skeptical of this. Thankfully, it'll only be a matter of days until we can either chalk this up as a bonafide scoop, or utter dross. Check back on Friday for more.

visit this link https://www-gamingbible-c .. sider-20211019
+6   

best
worst
50 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
socal511  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4563 4 K  Slaps total: 222 222
the grammar and spelling in that

but it makes sense, build hype with the remasters then followup with what everyone is waiting on
+9   

1 month ago '21        #3
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23515 23 K  Slaps total: 4862 4 K
Now you negative nancies can rest easy

1 month ago '20        #4
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 68904 68 K  Slaps total: 5092 5 K
If this game sells like crazy we will never get a GTA

+1   

1 month ago '07        #5
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 71203 71 K  Slaps total: 4558 4 K
 Blafy said
If this game sells like crazy we will never get a GTA

it will, and your a*s is gonna buy it too
+9   

1 month ago '20        #6
 KeepinItTrill said
Nope
+3   

1 month ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 71203 71 K  Slaps total: 4558 4 K
 Blafy said
Nope

you're the same age as me so I know that nostalgia is kicking in
+12   

1 month ago '21        #8
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17525 17 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K
I don't think that counts as a leak, that's just a rumor
+2   

1 month ago '20        #9
 KeepinItTrill said

you're the same age as me so I know that nostalgia is kicking in
Not buying
True fact like a Snapple cap

+4   

1 month ago '21        #10
Still2Highh 
Props total: 16012 16 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
How is a random poster on 4chan considered a insider ?
+3   

1 month ago '18        #11
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48947 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
Cap until Rockstar says so plus they're releasing the updated gta 5 around that time so what's the point
+3   

1 month ago '20        #12
If they were releasing Bully 2 or a new Midnight Club racing, people would be okay with that
+3   

1 month ago '11        #13
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22493 22 K  Slaps total: 4739 4 K
GTA 3 and Vice City with better controls. Sign me up

Day 1
+4   

1 month ago '18        #14
LifeGetsBetter 
Props total: 4690 4 K  Slaps total: 329 329
I will be 34 when gta 6 comes out I first played San Andreas at 13
+8   

1 month ago '18        #15
Sick Flair 
Props total: 20830 20 K  Slaps total: 1494 1 K

+3   

1 month ago '21        #16
Marrero 
Props total: 3502 3 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
News too good. They won’t believe it. If the news was that the game wasn’t gonna be bad, they’d believe it.

1 month ago '04        #17
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5483 5 K  Slaps total: 149 149
Anything is possible. I mean after all they did announce the original GTA V on Oct 25, 2011 and it was released almost 2 years later on Sept, 17, 2013.

1 month ago '17        #18
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 49901 49 K  Slaps total: 21461 21 K
I've said in a few threads GTA VI was coming out soon, likely as a surprise, but no one buys it. Its very possible that there is no 'trilogy' dropping, and it's just a placeholder date so they can really drop GTA VI.

1 month ago '09        #19
Tom B. Stone 
Props total: 18130 18 K  Slaps total: 3023 3 K
I can’t see them announcing GTA 6 before 5 remaster even comes out
+3   

1 month ago '04        #20
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5483 5 K  Slaps total: 149 149
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I've said in a few threads GTA VI was coming out soon, likely as a surprise, but no one buys it. Its very possible that there is no 'trilogy' dropping, and it's just a placeholder date so they can really drop GTA VI.
No way GTA VI would ever come out without any build up. That isn't how R* operates and they would not announce a trilogy only to say just kidding. The achievements and enhancements have already been found from Rockstar's own servers. The trilogy is definitely real and should be out before 2022 since they will be doing a promo on it and they took the page down since it appears to have went live well ahead of time.

"Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail."

"By purchasing Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy — The Definitive Edition from store.rockstargames.com or the Rockstar Games Launcher by January 5th, 2022, you’ll receive a $10 discount on your next purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher or Rockstar Web Stores on qualifying products of $15 or more (exchange rates apply). Discount expires January 16th, 2022. For complete details/terms, https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/4407663218067."

Last edited by boimannie2004; 10-20-2021 at 12:20 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
 boimannie2004 said
No way GTA VI would ever come out without any build up. That isn't how R* operates and they would not announce a trilogy only to say just kidding. The achievements and enhancements have already been found from Rockstar's own servers. The trilogy is definitely real and should be out before 2022 since they will be doing a promo on it and they took the page down since it appears to have went live well ahead of time.

"Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail."

"By purchasing Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy — The Definitive Edition from store.rockstargames.com or the Rockstar Games Launcher by January 5th, 2022, you’ll receive a $10 discount on your next purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher or Rockstar Web Stores on qualifying products of $15 or more (exchange rates apply). Discount expires January 16th, 2022. For complete details/terms, https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/4407663218067."
*sigh* It’s GTA VI, it doesn’t NEED buildup. GTA sells itself. Hasn’t it been ‘built up’ the past eight years???

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 10-20-2021 at 12:30 AM..

1 month ago '04        #22
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12504 12 K  Slaps total: 2867 2 K
 TheLuminousOne said
Cap until Rockstar says so plus they're releasing the updated gta 5 around that time so what's the point
nothing is updated about that game are you kidding me? all their doin is raising the resolution and updating the frame rate. From a game dev prospective that can be done, and qa testing in a month. and keep in mind what the switch from the ps4 to ps5 is doing to the game itself, happens fluidly on a pc. right now i can go play in a resolution and framerate rate the ps5 and xsx can only dream of for this game.

And its not cap. Its happening.

1 month ago '04        #23
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12504 12 K  Slaps total: 2867 2 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
its like some of yall be like, whats the dumbest sh*t i can say?
+4   

1 month ago '18        #24
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 13759 13 K  Slaps total: 1999 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said
I brought it twice for xbox 360. Once for xbox one. Once for PS4.

They'll more than likely get me for current gen too. Smh.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #25
 cold_young_thug said
its like some of yall be like, whats the dumbest sh*t i can say?
And dumber n*ggas reply. What's this world coming to?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+58online now  18
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+86online now  9
Video inside Bizzy Bone tries to f*ght Three Six
342 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy