Oct 19 - ruthless irs regime.....declares war on cash app businesses

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+48  109
74 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
2822 page views
101 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 245135 245 K  Slaps total: 27140 27 K
Oct 19 - ruthless irs regime.....declares war on cash app businesses

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. 2-e33a1eda2eb5

image If you are using a cash app for business and make more than $600 a year in transactions, the IRS wants to know

Cash apps, including PayPal, Venmo and Zelle, will be subject to new tax rules starting Jan. 1, 2022.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wants to know who is using these apps and how much they're sending or receiving

The previous threshold for these apps was $20,000. Starting next year, the IRS wants to know about everything over $600

Who will they be looking at and why the change? It's part of the Biden American Rescue Plan.

Chris Hobart with Hobart Wealth Management says this is a move to close the gap between the $20,000 and $600. Basically, Uncle Sam wants his cut of taxable income.

So how will the IRS distinguish between business and personal transactions? People in households often split rent, mortgages and utilities. To make things simple, they pay each other, and those apps are easy ways to shift the money around quickly.

"That's not going to be taxable," Hobart said. "It's just on goods sold or services provided."

The app will notify the IRS for business transactions and generate a 1099K form. Financial experts recommend using one app for business and one for personal, that way things will be separate and easier to control, thus diminishing your likelihood of some sort of audit, which they say is low.

If you have any further questions, the IRS' website will lay out the timeline, as well as expectations and rules for cash app users
+6   

best
worst
101 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
Tredhead 
Props total: 699 699  Slaps total: 76 76
This is Trash they get to hide all their money and wanna come after the small guys… Typical
+54   

2 months ago '16        #3
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29995 29 K  Slaps total: 5256 5 K
Bidens America

Not surprised this thread is empty
+33   

2 months ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70345 70 K  Slaps total: 6035 6 K
sh*ts happening all over ebay, mercari, stock x, goat. Should be a class war not a racial war. Biden fu*king up.
+34   

2 months ago '08        #5
Tredhead 
 Ghostface k*lla said
Bidens America

Not surprised this thread is empty
This is trump’s Obama’s Clinton’s bush’s and Reagan’s America as well
+3   

2 months ago '04        #6
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 41153 41 K  Slaps total: 4198 4 K
 Tredhead said
This is Trash they get to hide all their money and wanna come after the small guys… Typical
There's a reason its called theIRS.
+9   

2 months ago '21        #7
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 2723 2 K  Slaps total: 1688 1 K
it is only for goods and services sold.

you can still use friends and family for your plugs and lunch boxes you idiot fu*ks.

2 months ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27563 27 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
 MacJokerJones said
it is only for goods and services sold.

you can still use friends and family for your plugs and lunch boxes you idiot fu*ks.
I don't think people that posted above you are tripping about regular p2p transfers.
+7   

2 months ago '20        #9
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27563 27 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
Wait, so let's say for instance if a simp happened to make it rain in a chick's Cash App for ≥$600, especially if it was on some OF sub sh*t and it raises suspicion with Uncle Sam. Could the chick be liable tax wise and could the simp write that off?

sh*t tax season is coming up soon too...
+6   

2 months ago '16        #10
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29995 29 K  Slaps total: 5256 5 K
 Tredhead said
Nah, none of them unleashed the IRS on working class citizens while pretending they're going after the rich to pay their fair share.

Biden is the sh*t president we all knew he would be

Last edited by Ghostface Killa; 10-20-2021 at 09:20 AM..
+22   

2 months ago '16        #11
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25942 25 K  Slaps total: 7357 7 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Wait, so let's say for instance if a simp happened to make it rain in a chick's Cash App for ≥$600, especially if it was on some OF sub sh*t and it raises suspicion with Uncle Sam. Could the chick be liable tax wise and could the simp write that off?

sh*t tax season is coming up soon too...
Yes she would, actually she'd be doubly responsible. A lot of girls on OF haven't set up nor report income on their LLC properly, so there is that tax liability...and a lot use cash app to circumvent Onlyfans 20%, so where they thinking they ducking out on paying OF 20%, they're probably gonna get hit worse with that IRS tax
+5   

2 months ago '19        #12
Megaman 
Props total: 6050 6 K  Slaps total: 6445 6 K
 Tredhead said
No, it's actually Biden's America.

Stop trying to deflect. It's not working, and you are not good at it.
+11   

2 months ago '06        #13
illathruz 
Props total: 11954 11 K  Slaps total: 2468 2 K
Just pay your fu*king taxes and stop acting like a damn greedy Republican.

You'd think these sonsabi*ches would love government given the amount if money they stole with them PPP loans

2 months ago '08        #14
Tredhead 
 Megaman said
No, it's actually Biden's America.

Stop trying to deflect. It's not working, and you are not good at it.
No Deflection this is def trash but I was saying they all been g-ing the people for years some def worse then others but all of em have and if you think otherwise they got you too
+1   

2 months ago '15        #15
Eddiemia07 
Props total: 3315 3 K  Slaps total: 715 715
Sneaker resellers
+7   

2 months ago '17        #16
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53089 53 K  Slaps total: 3957 3 K
the "at least he's not trump" crowd be quiet as hell everytime some bullsh*t come out bout dude man.

sh*t getting ugly out here.
+12   

2 months ago '20        #17
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44024 44 K  Slaps total: 13979 13 K
So if I make $600 then loan a friend that $600 to get his car fixed until his next paycheck and he pays me back a week later, does that mean I'll be taxed twice?(once on the $600 I made, then again since the government wont know I loan him that money and he was simply paying me back)
+5   

2 months ago '17        #18
andsam 
Props total: 1808 1 K  Slaps total: 225 225
IRS getting creative, scraping the absolute bottom of the bottle.. Smells like desperation
+14   

2 months ago '09        #19
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73 OP
Props total: 245135 245 K  Slaps total: 27140 27 K
 Mysticman said
So if I make $600 then loan a friend that $600 to get his car fixed until his next paycheck and he pays me back a week later, does that mean I'll be taxed twice?(once on the $600 I made, then again since the government wont know I loan him that money and he was simply paying me back)

i think so. its probably gonna be yet another irs mafia form to file that nobody at the irs even attempts to read

2 months ago '07        #20
Exquisit 
Props total: 2120 2 K  Slaps total: 389 389
modern day extortion, mafia style
+9   

2 months ago '20        #21
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44024 44 K  Slaps total: 13979 13 K
 messy marv stan said
i think so. its probably gonna be yet another irs mafia form to file that nobody at the irs even attempts to read
They want to tax the little guys but won't do sh*t about the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs found on the JP Morgan ship
+11   

2 months ago '11        #22
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17566 17 K  Slaps total: 2350 2 K
I thought they were supposed to go after the rich? Biden's fu*king up. The rich doesn't use apps like cashapp, venmo, etc. Even if they did, you can't send or receive over a certain amount. I hope this is fought over in court because this is an invasion of privacy covered by the 4th amendment. The people gave government permission to go after the rich, not to go after us, the people. fu*k Biden, bruh.
+11   

2 months ago '11        #23
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17566 17 K  Slaps total: 2350 2 K
 Fortune said
the "at least he's not trump" crowd be quiet as hell everytime some bullsh*t come out bout dude man.

sh*t getting ugly out here.
they are both sh*tty, but sh*tty in different ways. Trump was bringing about a dictatorship, where he was the dictator. He tried strong arming Democracy, making deals with other superpowers that he shouldn't have had the power or even the means to do. We almost went to war with Iran for fu*ks sake. Nah bruh, another 4 years of that moron would have spelled absolute destruction of the Democratic system of the US.

With that said, fu*k Joe Biden. He's of the establishment, of the elite, who's old as fu*k and terribly out of touch. At least he's working within the confines of the system, at least more so than the orange bastard.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #24
arkansas@$$hole  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8558 8 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Businesses aren’t the main reason for this……. OnlyFans is the real hidden reason along with that simp money these chicks get.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #25
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19294 19 K  Slaps total: 3909 3 K
Biden’s america
I’ll be first in line to vote for trump in 24
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  21
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+114online now  14
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926
64 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-66online now  9
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside WAKE TF UP: "Omikron" by Bill Gates and Microsoft ft. David Bowie (1999)
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy