"Real Tone" on Pixel 6

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-53  227
114 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '11        #1
3346 page views
29 comments

nfo187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 14228 14 K  Slaps total: 1916 1 K
"Real Tone" on Pixel 6

;s=09
+16   

best
worst
29 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 15189 15 K  Slaps total: 1540 1 K

Now I know people were getting upset last time they made the conference when they said that cameras were "racist" - easily trigger word

but essential cameras were made a specific way and throughout the years it never really changed, so those who were different shades were not getting the BEST out of the cameras, it was targeted towards lighter complexion (its not to say people did it on purpose, its just how the cameras came out cause there was no reason to do more)

However, google has used Machine learning, AI, new sensor and their new processor cheap to figure out the start of REAL TONE colour for the portraits and people in photos

Dope to see, can't wait for real world results to come out, may be a minor change but still they have been talking about it for the last 6 months so....

This is a good start for what can just create ACCURATE PHOTOS more than anything, and glad people can finally look like they supposed to in cameras

Why it matters

Last edited by rexplosive; 10-21-2021 at 10:44 PM..
+11   

1 month ago '11        #3
nfo187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 14228 14 K  Slaps total: 1916 1 K
 rexplosive said

Now I know people were getting upset last time they made the conference when they said that cameras were "racist" - easily trigger word

but essential cameras were made a specific way and throughout the years it never really changed, so those who were different shades were not getting the BEST out of the cameras, it was targeted towards lighter complexion (its not to say people did it on purpose, its just how the cameras came out cause there was no reason to do more)

However, google has used Machine learning, AI, new sensor and their new processor cheap to figure out the start of REAL TONE colour for the portraits and people in photos

Dope to see, can't wait for real world results to come out, may be a minor change but still they have been talking about it for the last 6 months so....

This is a good start for what can just create ACCURATE PHOTOS more than anything, and glad people can finally look like they supposed to in cameras
Should have been your thread brodie
+6   

1 month ago '05        #4
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17049 17 K  Slaps total: 1560 1 K
This is a good solid solution Google has done here.

In before people continue to be concerned over a green chat bubble.
+14   

1 month ago '06        #5
illathruz 
Props total: 11920 11 K  Slaps total: 2459 2 K
What kind of sh*t thread requires three original posts to convey what the fu*k is actually going on here?
+6   

1 month ago '18        #6
BlaqThum 
Props total: 13415 13 K  Slaps total: 843 843
I just tried to pre order. They already sold out of the 512 gb pro in all colors so looks like I’m going to be waiting for a restoc smh

1 month ago '04        #7
WOODS5000 
Props total: 821 821  Slaps total: 66 66
Just got the 5a 2months ago

1 month ago '11        #8
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29188 29 K  Slaps total: 1189 1 K
Got bruhs du rag lookin crisp
+3   

1 month ago '04        #9
Ca$trO 
Props total: 404 404  Slaps total: 60 60
Apples portrait mode keeps blurring my hair out… Just going to wait till they announce this as their own earth shattering feature. Yes we know that’s Apple MO but they ecosystem is unfcukwittable it just works. So forget a green chat bubble if you depend on consistent dependable quality of life features they winning….

Btw salute to the pixel for being a real solid Apple alternative!!!
+1   

1 month ago '11        #10
Donthate707 
Props total: 2545 2 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Ordered mine yesterday. Got the Black pro 128g model
+2   

1 month ago '04        #11
TheDirector217 
Props total: 2028 2 K  Slaps total: 64 64
My brethren from another mother works at Google and was a major part of the "Real Tone" feature coming out. I'm proud of him like sh*t. And he ain't even get a free phone or a discount out of it. SMFH LOL
+11   

1 month ago '09        #12
 TheDirector217 said
My brethren from another mother works at Google and was a major part of the "Real Tone" feature coming out. I'm proud of him like sh*t. And he ain't even get a free phone or a discount out of it. SMFH LOL
They not letting anyone show pictures from the phone

How does he like it? Like as a final product (so far)

Is it able to do justice in very tough shots?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #13
TheDirector217 
Props total: 2028 2 K  Slaps total: 64 64
 rexplosive said
They not letting anyone show pictures from the phone

How does he like it? Like as a final product (so far)

Is it able to do justice in very tough shots?
He was dumb busy work when he texted me yesterday. I'll reach out and try to get you an answer by the weekend...
+1   

1 month ago '05        #14
Tounw 
Props total: 1771 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
Im looking for a good android reason to leave the ios 11 I hope this the one
+1   

1 month ago '04        #15
dblock187s 
Props total: 8536 8 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
Still in my note 20 ultra might cop this now
+2   

1 month ago '09        #16
 dblock187s said
Honestly, its all personal preference but to me - if you're not getting Samsungs FOLD phones (whcih are dope, if youve seen it in person its amazing how its a phone and then unfolds, crazy)

then the Pixel 6 Pro should be whats next - the fact its *Only* $899, undercutting everyone while offering what you need from a phone, dope camera, dope battery life and best android experience - can't go wrong
+2   

1 month ago '04        #17
Veno da Don 
Props total: 26086 26 K  Slaps total: 2704 2 K
 rexplosive said
Honestly, its all personal preference but to me - if you're not getting Samsungs FOLD phones (whcih are dope, if youve seen it in person its amazing how its a phone and then unfolds, crazy)

then the Pixel 6 Pro should be whats next - the fact its *Only* $899, undercutting everyone while offering what you need from a phone, dope camera, dope battery life and best android experience - can't go wrong
They want a million for that damn flip phone man. Wanted it but 1,700? That is insane, probably cop this Pixel Pro instead.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #18
dadoc04 
Props total: 323 323  Slaps total: 9 9
Ordered my pixel 6pro.... Can't fu*king wait
+2   

1 month ago '16        #19
Dino87 
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 1556 1 K
wow even Google is leading the way in race baiting properly and responsibly

1 month ago '10        #20
ironhead  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27964 27 K  Slaps total: 2705 2 K
 dblock187s said
20+ here and im prolly jumping ship when this drops
I dont like the way they not let people buss off full reviews just yet so im not preordering
But everything seem gucci so far
sh*t reminds me of the Nexus 6P which might have been my favorite phone ever
+3   

1 month ago '05        #21
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20377 20 K  Slaps total: 3220 3 K
so this phones geared towards black people.

1 month ago '18        #22
VIMAN 
Props total: 1469 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
Might just make my note 10+ my offline crpyto wallet... This phone beast. Ineed comparisons n reviews before i jump ship doe.

1 month ago '17        #23
TheGreyOne 
Props total: 4133 4 K  Slaps total: 1036 1 K
 rexplosive said

Nahh, fam. I'm on a phone (Note 20 Ultra) for work (building industry) 5-7hrs/day on two continents. Pulling up PDFs, floorplan diagrams and drawing on those, selection logs, opening forms and documents and inputting data. So the Z Fold 3 was very exciting. When Samsung offered at nearly $1000 off and with their financing I jumped. Got the 512mb with ear buds, black case w/pen, and a camel case for just over $1200. Couldn't wait.

Sent that all back inside 2wks. It just doesn't work for work. Too much for a toy.

1 month ago '15        #24
OpaqueDestroyer 
Props total: 1176 1 K  Slaps total: 59 59
Been with the pixels since day one. Will continue to roll with the pixels going forward ����
+1   

1 month ago '09        #25
 TheGreyOne said
Nahh, fam. I'm on a phone (Note 20 Ultra) for work (building industry) 5-7hrs/day on two continents. Pulling up PDFs, floorplan diagrams and drawing on those, selection logs, opening forms and documents and inputting data. So the Z Fold 3 was very exciting. When Samsung offered at nearly $1000 off and with their financing I jumped. Got the 512mb with ear buds, black case w/pen, and a camel case for just over $1200. Couldn't wait.

Sent that all back inside 2wks. It just doesn't work for work. Too much for a toy.
Meant to prop, yeah I get it Samsung is very versatile especially for work stuff
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  43
Article inside Least reliable car brands
226 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+60online now  21
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Crypto meets the real world
91 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+37online now  14
Whats so special about the Off-White brand?
103 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy