Oct 19 - Classless Trump derides Colin Powell in death: ‘Anyway, may he rest in peace’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
2867 page views
111 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20956 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Oct 19 - Classless Trump derides Colin Powell in death: ‘Anyway, may he rest in peace’

Former President Trump Tuesday derided Gen. Colin Powell in death as a turncoat who “made plenty of mistakes.”

Breaking with a near-unanimous chorus of praise for the trailblazing soldier and diplomat, Trump slammed Powell as a “classic RINO,” or Republican in name only, “if even that.”

“He was....always the first to attack other Republicans,” Trump said in an email message. “He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!”

As he often does, Trump sought to turn Powell’s death from complications of COVID-19 into an attack on his own critics.

He sarcastically noted that it was “wonderful” to see the media treat Powell with reverence despite his missteps, especially his checkered role in the launching of the second war with Iraq.

“Hope that happens to me someday,” Trump wrote.

Trump’s classless remarks stood out in stark contrast to the praise for Powell that crossed ideological, racial and political fault lines.

Former Republican President George W. Bush offered fulsome praise for Powell as did former President Barack Obama, President Biden and Trump’s one time lieutenant, Vice President Mike Pence.

Powell, 84, died Monday of COVID despite being fully vaccinated. He was battling multiple myeloma, a blood plasma cancer that can cripple the immune system, leaving him vulnerable to the deadly virus.

A lifelong Republican, Powell apparently irked Trump by endorsing Democrats in recent presidential elections as the GOP swung hard to the right. The retired statesman also slammed Trump as unfit for the White House.

Trump’s tasteless attacks on Powell after his death recall his similar refusal to end his bitter public feud with the late Sen. John McCain even after the war hero’s death from brain cancer.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. nbu-story.html

Lowlife fu*ker forget politics have respect for the dead. SMH
+16   

best
worst
111 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70483 70 K  Slaps total: 6039 6 K
Trump is a reflection of america as much as we dont want to admit it. All the reverence and respect went out the window once he represented the real America. Look around you everyone is out for themselves. We used to be a country no matter what we moved together now its just people living together.
+81   

2 months ago '17        #3
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 115961 115 K  Slaps total: 14025 14 K

Only God can judge him, but objectively speaking I think the man is a war criminal. I'm sure he'll say that he was just following orders when the Most High calls him out on it.
+17   

2 months ago '04        #4
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 87376 87 K  Slaps total: 9492 9 K
cant wait to take a pisss on this f*g**ts grave
+25   

2 months ago '11        #5
mosdope 
Props total: 2130 2 K  Slaps total: 157 157
I’m sure everyone will have great things to say about this clown when he dies.
+30   

2 months ago '17        #6
kayo 
Props total: 1673 1 K  Slaps total: 308 308
fu*k Colin, he k*lled lots of muslims

2 months ago '04        #7
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 87376 87 K  Slaps total: 9492 9 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Only God can judge him, but objectively speaking I think the man is a war criminal. I'm sure he'll say that he was just following orders when the Most High calls him out on it.
this is rich coming from a guy who actually dodged f*ghting for the country multiple times
+21   

2 months ago '18        #8
Dehone 
Props total: 66142 66 K  Slaps total: 2994 2 K
"Nobody's allowed to have an opinion" gang, where yall at?
+8   

2 months ago '20        #9
B Dotel 
Props total: 4374 4 K  Slaps total: 3859 3 K
Yellow Cake Uranium.

fu*k Colon Powell
+6   

2 months ago '12        #10
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 188349 188 K  Slaps total: 11034 11 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

So whats going to happen when his heart & soul are weighed on that scale? Is he any different than anyone whose ever followed the orders of leadership and was tasked with carrying out questionable orders?

“Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you.”

Is he going to get points for following the order of those who lead him?

And
“Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds;”
“Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. 8 Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. 9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.”
^--I dunno how any American can think ANY president to ever hold the office really believed in the bible after reading passages like this one, cause no American leader(or any world leader) in any office has ever abided by anything the book says regarding leadership.

Will his leaders answer for the things Colin Powell did at their direction?

I think it makes for an interesting discussion, and if people follow the bible is there any American President and/or any world leader that's deserving of entering the kingdom of heaven upon death? I don't know how anyone reads any religious books and thinks anyone of power or extreme wealth is deserving of salvation (I don't think anyone is personally - the world is an infinite place of gluttony and sin if were attempting (Are we capable? thats why I said attempting) to view it through the lens of the book)

Just a question I was thinking reading some of you guy's post in the Colin Powell threads yesterday.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 10-19-2021 at 11:56 AM..
+12   

2 months ago '19        #11
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 52050 52 K  Slaps total: 5365 5 K
 Dehone said
"Nobody's allowed to have an opinion" gang, where yall at?
In death? Dude ain't here to defend himself. If Trump really thought Powell was a war criminal he should've done something about it while he was president. Instead he hired the same scum Bush had and didn't stop any of those wars.

While it is important to not whitewash Powell's history Trump isn't the mfer to be talking about anyone, he is just as responsible for why our country is as fxcked up as it is today.
+14   

2 months ago '17        #12
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 24888 24 K  Slaps total: 13596 13 K
Powell deasrves slander.
He lied and caused the loss of millions of lives, hundreds of thousands maim.

fu*k him.
Stop trying to deify and celebrate this guy.
+14   

2 months ago '08        #13
arthurmack27 
Props total: 2766 2 K  Slaps total: 301 301
 DUCEDUCE said
Trump is a reflection of america as much as we dont want to admit it. All the reverence and respect went out the window once he represented the real America. Look around you everyone is out for themselves. We used to be a country no matter what we moved together now its just people living together.
Well stated. Trump is a populist. He literally has no political ideology or principles; simply be critical of everyone. Powell was a Republican in principle, but when the party swayed from those principles, he called them out. And I respect him for this.
+10   

2 months ago '17        #14
 erickonasis said
this is rich coming from a guy who actually dodged f*ghting for the country multiple times

Trump is beyond hypocritical and not even some of his most loyal supporters think he's a 'good person'. It doesn't change Powell lying about WMDs and being part responsible for millions of Iraqis dying over a lie. Whataboutism doesn't exonerate Colin Powell

If getting people murdered over a lie isn't wrong, I don't know what is

+4   

2 months ago '12        #15
Di Warlord 
Props total: 26448 26 K  Slaps total: 1553 1 K
I seriously think that when Trump dies most of the planet will let off fireworks

dude tried his hardest to get us involved in war with Iran, if he had the second term best believe it would've happened

edit: I think most of BX really needs to read "To start a war" talks about how the Bush administration got America involved in Iraq

the author mentions Colin Powell's speech at the UN, only reason why he went to the UN was because Blair wanted Bush to at least talk to the UN and present his case to the world before Blair felt comfortable sending British troops into Iraq with the US. Blair even noted that Bush was going to invade with or without him, but wanted him to be diplomatic as possible before doing so. Blair is the reason why the UN sent in inspectors before the invasion.

Bush would've invaded with or without Powell, he was just at the UN giving that speech to make Blair happy

Last edited by Di Warlord; 10-19-2021 at 12:10 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '05        #16
barber 
Props total: 2820 2 K  Slaps total: 701 701
Trump couldn’t walk a mile in Colin Powells shoes. Colin’s a success story, he was a four star general, had distinguished military career, and he lived a disciplined virtuous life. Colin was charismatic with great leadership skills & he was highly educated. Unlike Trump, who is nothing more than another Dylan Roof!

2 months ago '17        #17
 OldBusiness said
So whats going to happen when his heart & soul are weighed on that scale? Is he any different than anyone whose ever followed the orders of leadership and was tasked with carrying out questionable orders?

Is he going to get points for following the order of those who lead him?

And

^--I dunno how any American can think ANY president to ever hold the office really believed in the bible after reading passages like this one, cause no American leader(or any world leader) in any office has ever abided by anything the book says regarding leadership.

Will his leaders answer for the things Colin Powell did at their direction?

I think it makes for an interesting discussion, and if people follow the bible is there any American President and/or any world leader that's deserving of entering the kingdom of heaven upon death? I don't know how anyone reads any religious books and thinks anyone of power or extreme wealth is deserving of salvation (I don't think anyone is personally - the world is an infinite place of gluttony and sin if were attempting (Are we capable? thats why I said attempting) to view it through the lens of the book)

Just a question I was thinking reading some of you guy's post in the Colin Powell threads yesterday.

This is my first time weighing in on the situation. I didn't pile on Colin Powell in the OG thread about his death. I didn't honor him either. I'm simply saying that lying to get people murdered is wrong-- objectively speaking. It's not my place to say whether or not he deserves salvation. God knows his heart, and God will also deal with the higher ups that you mentioned.

With that said, all is lost is there's no judgement for getting hundreds of thousands of people k*lled over a blatant lie. I seriously doubt he doesn't know about the same plan that this general knew of:

They had the patriot act and the plan to take over the middle east BEFORE 9/11
+4   

2 months ago '04        #18
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 18741 18 K  Slaps total: 15995 15 K
 jlandryst said

Former President Trump Tuesday derided Gen. Colin Powell in death as a turncoat who “made plenty of mistakes.”

Breaking with a near-unanimous chorus of praise for the trailblazing soldier and diplomat, Trump slammed Powell as a “classic RINO,” or Republican in name only, “if even that.”

“He was....always the first to attack other Republicans,” Trump said in an email message. “He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!”

As he often does, Trump sought to turn Powell’s death from complications of COVID-19 into an attack on his own critics.

He sarcastically noted that it was “wonderful” to see the media treat Powell with reverence despite his missteps, especially his checkered role in the launching of the second war with Iraq.

“Hope that happens to me someday,” Trump wrote.

Trump’s classless remarks stood out in stark contrast to the praise for Powell that crossed ideological, racial and political fault lines.

Former Republican President George W. Bush offered fulsome praise for Powell as did former President Barack Obama, President Biden and Trump’s one time lieutenant, Vice President Mike Pence.

Powell, 84, died Monday of COVID despite being fully vaccinated. He was battling multiple myeloma, a blood plasma cancer that can cripple the immune system, leaving him vulnerable to the deadly virus.

A lifelong Republican, Powell apparently irked Trump by endorsing Democrats in recent presidential elections as the GOP swung hard to the right. The retired statesman also slammed Trump as unfit for the White House.

Trump’s tasteless attacks on Powell after his death recall his similar refusal to end his bitter public feud with the late Sen. John McCain even after the war hero’s death from brain cancer.

Lowlife fu*ker forget politics have respect for the dead. SMH
As per usual, Trump told it like it is. The truth hurts.

2 months ago '15        #19
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 51252 51 K  Slaps total: 23197 23 K
Weren’t you guys chastising Powell for the Afghan war?
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #20
TheLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 10218 10 K  Slaps total: 8214 8 K
Colin Powell was part of the administration that k*lled thousands of kids in the Middle East

Non melanin liberals pick and choose when to not talk about people when they die

Many non liberals laughed when herman Cain died and called him stupid for not taking the government mandated vaccine

Ironically another politician died while being vaccinated

Non melanin liberals are the most stupid group of people and the most easily manipulated group in the world
+3   

2 months ago '13        #21
FNLNGKG 
Props total: 15651 15 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
 DavidTheMan said
Powell deasrves slander.
He lied and caused the loss of millions of lives, hundreds of thousands maim.

fu*k him.
Stop trying to deify and celebrate this guy.
honest question...

Over the years I’ve noticed majority of your post contain typos...

I thought it was because of you might be just in a rush to post, but since there’s so many examples, that couldn’t be the case...

Then I thought it may be because you might be a foreigner & English may not be your native language, but given the content of most of your post I disregarded that too...

So instead of a*sumptions I wanna just ask directly...
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
DavidTheMan 
 Di Warlord said
I seriously think that when Trump dies most of the planet will let off fireworks

dude tried his hardest to get us involved in war with Iran, if he had the second term best believe it would've happened

edit: I think most of BX really needs to read "To start a war" talks about how the Bush administration got America involved in Iraq

the author mentions Colin Powell's speech at the UN, only reason why he went to the UN was because Blair wanted Bush to at least talk to the UN and present his case to the world before Blair felt comfortable sending British troops into Iraq with the US. Blair even noted that Bush was going to invade with or without him, but wanted him to be diplomatic as possible before doing so. Blair is the reason why the UN sent in inspectors before the invasion.

Bush would've invaded with or without Powell, he was just at the UN giving that speech to make Blair happy
Us deep state at the begeat of israel has been pushing for a hot war with iran since 2001.

Sadly trump is no different than bush in trying to follow the zionists into a war against iran.

2 months ago '12        #23
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 188349 188 K  Slaps total: 11034 11 K
 TheLastNonEarth said
This is my first time weighing in on the situation. I didn't pile on Colin Powell in the OG thread about his death. I didn't honor him either. I'm simply saying that lying to get people murdered is wrong-- objectively speaking. It's not my place to say whether or not he deserves salvation. God knows his heart, and God will also deal with the higher ups that you mentioned.

With that said, all is lost is there's no judgement for getting hundreds of thousands of people k*lled over a blatant lie. I seriously doubt he doesn't know about the same plan that this general knew of:

They had the patriot act and the plan to take over the middle east BEFORE 9/11
I don't dispute any of that. I think my question is more along the lines of....the same things were going to say he may be judged negatively for..wouldn't that be anyone whose ever been in a position of power?...He knowingly committed atrocities in the name of 'protecting his country' at the direction of his leadership - is that any different than any leader?

I'm not defending him, I think he did some fu*ked up sh*t just like you - but what makes him or anyone whose ever held an office and carried out the orders they were given knowing those orders could impact or possibly even end the life of the flock they govern?

...Cause that happens whether you're holding a locally elected office and you're given the order by your governor of denying financial a*sistance for your state that could save the lives of individuals living within the confines of it's borders - or if you're a 5 star general pinpointing strikes against people in other nations at the order of your president.

Are the orders malicious if he chose to submit to the will of his leadership like the bible instructs him too?

2 months ago '17        #24
DavidTheMan 
 FNLNGKG said
honest question...

Over the years I’ve noticed majority of your post contain typos...

I thought it was because of you might be just in a rush to post, but since there’s so many examples, that couldn’t be the case...

Then I thought it may be because you might be a foreigner & English may not be your native language, but given the content of most of your post I disregarded that too...

So instead of a*sumptions I wanna just ask directly...
Easy i tyoe on my phone and i have autocorrect off. So i fat finger a lot.

2 months ago '13        #25
FNLNGKG 
Props total: 15651 15 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
 DavidTheMan said
Easy i tyoe on my phone and i have autocorrect off. So i fat finger a lot.
makes sense, ‘preciate the response famo...
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+540online now  31
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
352 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-60online now  17
Image(s) inside Kid kudi sh-tting on y'all with the swag again