Flava Flav celebrates 1 year sobriety from alcohol with before and after picture

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #1
1053 page views
29 comments

48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 20919 20 K  Slaps total: 2080 2 K
Flava Flav celebrates 1 year sobriety from alcohol with before and after picture

This is awesome - I need to try a whole year out and see what it does image
+32   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 84631 84 K  Slaps total: 10023 10 K
Looks the same to me

2 months ago '04        #3
Skilllz 
Props total: 27128 27 K  Slaps total: 2621 2 K
Alcohol really a bi*ch to leave mane

Salutes to all those that do

First time in my life at 30 that I been thinking about slowing down for real, hopefully quitting in the near future for bit.
+13   

2 months ago '19        #4
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 20919 20 K  Slaps total: 2080 2 K
 Skilllz said

First time in my life at 30 that I been thinking about slowing down for real, hopefully quitting in the near future for bit.
For me itís not even Just the alcohol, itís everything I do while Iím drinking that further compounds the sh*tty feeling. For example, it makes me crave cigs and eat sh*tty food - plus it puts a dent in my wallet.

No reason why I still do it. I guess I get a little bit it if social anxiety when Iím out so I think to myself ďa beer or two wonít hurtĒ Ö. It itís never one or two
+18   

2 months ago '20        #5
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49086 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Respects,
I never knock a person who tries to better their health and life.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #6
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49086 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Skilllz said
You got this fam,
1 day at a time.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #7
wesleypipes 
Props total: 25452 25 K  Slaps total: 3559 3 K
 48laws said

This is awesome - I need to try a whole year out and see what it does
Now he needs to lay off the rocks

2 months ago '21        #8
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 10829 10 K  Slaps total: 22115 22 K
He actually look worse now then before...

2 months ago '20        #9
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 26812 26 K  Slaps total: 4047 4 K
This thread should be 2 pages by now. Why not?

Bc Boxden is full of alcoholics.

+4   

2 months ago '21        #10
Paid Shill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11039 11 K  Slaps total: 6841 6 K
 Young Defiant said
I get what you mean his face has less character

2 months ago '09        #11
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47236 47 K  Slaps total: 6112 6 K
He looks drunk in one picture and not drunk in the other picture lol

2 months ago '17        #12
CELE91 
Props total: 17997 17 K  Slaps total: 1475 1 K
 48laws said

This is awesome - I need to try a whole year out and see what it does
Im on the same road as he is and i can tell you its not easy but it'll be worth it.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #13
baskeeyacht 
Props total: 37010 37 K  Slaps total: 5588 5 K
alcohol was a demon in a bottle for me

Get healthy bros

Health and freedom are the biggest flex
+2   

2 months ago '05        #14
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 89310 89 K  Slaps total: 3873 3 K
 Skilllz said

48laws said
For me itís not even Just the alcohol, itís everything I do while Iím drinking that further compounds the sh*tty feeling. For example, it makes me crave cigs and eat sh*tty food - plus it puts a dent in my wallet.

No reason why I still do it. I guess I get a little bit it if social anxiety when Iím out so I think to myself ďa beer or two wonít hurtĒ Ö. It itís never one or two
"Every day you wake up, you got a chance and a choice." (c) J. Prince

Much love to y'all...

+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #15
brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4669 4 K  Slaps total: 352 352
I don't even want to think bout how much $$$ i flushed down the drain on alcohol, makes me sick

I'm on the road to health, and I realized that I'm not one of those people that can have "just 1 drink". It's all or nothing for me

I'm old enough now where I don't even like being out in public like that or partying at crowded clubs/bars where you're f*ghting to overpay for alcohol. I rather chill at home with on an edible or smoking a jay
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #16
 Young Defiant said
Really? His skin looks amazing on the right, looks like he's glowing.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #17
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33949 33 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
Good for that man...Most I've done is a month straight...

40 a month from today and I've been slowing down a lot since June...except for a vacation week...came back and will power dipped a lil due to that trip, but steady now...and in the best shape of my life since like 22...crazy how much more healthy you eat and more you feel like exercising when u don't drink like that...I still love to do it, but just don't drink everyday...maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I used to drink daily in my mid 20s to mid 30s--my family loves to and my ex wife and her family...and it was also about socializing for me and going to a spot where i'm a 'regular'...There's a spot that I've been to twice in the last month that has a BAD half Columbian half Croatian chick with a dope attitude bartending...damn chick reeled me in with the conversations my first night there...I already know I'ma be there every Friday or Saturday...at least it ain't expensive and she hooks the drinks up tho

Last edited by Bklynzfinest; 10-19-2021 at 12:37 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '11        #18
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33945 33 K  Slaps total: 1772 1 K
his skin changed for the better props to him

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #19
 Bklynzfinest said
Good for that man...Most I've done is a month straight...

40 a month from today and I've been slowing down a lot since June...except for a vacation week...came back and will power dipped a lil due to that trip, but steady now...and in the best shape of my life since like 22...crazy how much more healthy you eat and more you feel like exercising when u don't drink like that...I still love to do it, but just don't drink everyday...maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I used to drink daily in my mid 20s to mid 30s--my family loves to and my ex wife and her family...and it was also about socializing for me and going to a spot where i'm a 'regular'...There's a spot that I've been to twice in the last month that has a BAD half Columbian half Croatian chick with a dope attitude bartending...damn chick reeled me in with the conversations my first night there...I already know I'ma be there every Friday or Saturday...at least it ain't expensive and she hooks the drinks up tho
yea i find that finding hobbies is the best way to lay off the alcohol. for example, I started playing basketball early on Saturdays, which has prevented me from going out and turning up on Friday Nights.

the little things
+3   

2 months ago '19        #20
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33949 33 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
 brother said
yea i find that finding hobbies is the best way to lay off the alcohol. for example, I started playing basketball early on Saturdays, which has prevented me from going out and turning up on Friday Nights.

the little things
Golf is my hobby and unfortunately, drinking is a part of that culture lol

2 months ago '04        #21
SCENE 
Props total: 1871 1 K  Slaps total: 220 220
 Teddy KGB said
Looks the same to me
left was taken with an android right with an iphone nothing to do with sobriety
+2   

2 months ago '04        #22
Sineztro 
Props total: 2581 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
Rapper Flavor Flav arrested in Nevada on suspicion of domestic battery

Rapper Flavor Flav was arrested earlier this month after an alleged domestic disturbance in Henderson, Nevada, police said Tuesday.

The incident was reported about 11:40 p.m. Oct. 4 when the Henderson Police Department responded to a reported domestic disturbance, officials said in a statement sent to KTLA.

The rapper, who’s name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr., was taken into custody on suspicion of one misdemeanor count of domestic battery.

Guess he was getting in f*ghting shape

2 months ago '04        #23
jumpman2304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14621 14 K  Slaps total: 2114 2 K
 48laws said

You ainít alone .. all facts . No cigs for me but dent in the wallet like a mf . And eating like sh*t most the time .

2 months ago '04        #24
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 16790 16 K  Slaps total: 3551 3 K
alkies dont have hobbies thats y i aint got one

used to binge every day due to the fact that no matter how groggy im in the morning, i was "aight" by 4 in the afternoon - the perfect time to hyena for a reason to have a "session" again after work. rinse, repeat...

cant do that now cuz i aint aiight by 4 any more. know i should take it as a sign...

fvckin enablers left n right tho. unless i change my occupation. but even that is an excuse bc while i was on my sabbatical last yr, i was taking shots home throughout the day like i do when im on vacation. with no stress n no enablers around lol. too bad i fvckin love the taste

2 months ago '10        #25
DRockBSP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3897 3 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 48laws said

I feel you on this 100% same here..didn't mean to slap.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+540online now  26
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
355 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-60online now  19
Image(s) inside Kid kudi sh-tting on y'all with the swag again