Gamestop Will Have PS5 Bundles In Store On October 22

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
42 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '12        #1
1888 page views
37 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32587 32 K  Slaps total: 8077 8 K
Gamestop Will Have PS5 Bundles In Store On October 22

+5   

best
worst
37 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
C0Nditioner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30329 30 K  Slaps total: 4038 4 K

+2   

2 months ago '15        #3
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 21897 21 K  Slaps total: 2787 2 K
They getting any new games or k*ller apps in too?
+1   

2 months ago '12        #4
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 CALL AGAIN said
They getting any new games or k*ller apps in too?
If you dont have a PS5 then you'll have more than enough games to play when you eventually get one
+8   

2 months ago '21        #5
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 11218 11 K  Slaps total: 6199 6 K
People could have just saved money for the last year and got themselves a PC instead of hoping to get a PS5

2 months ago '18        #6
Raymon 
Props total: 3419 3 K  Slaps total: 194 194
I don't get it, supposedly with a shortage now you have to buy 2 consoles to get 1

Also the page doest work just reloads
+1   

2 months ago '06        #7
Special Edd 
Props total: 14896 14 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
 Linas Kleiza said
People could have just saved money for the last year and got themselves a PC instead of hoping to get a PS5
You know not everyone wants a PC….

Lol you PC n*ggas are like vegans in a meat market. Always in console threads advocating to deaf ears. No one tryna hear that sh*t, y’all in more console threads then playing with y’all rigs. I get it PC Is “cool” but majority just wants to hop on and play 2k and call of duty with all their friends on the sticks. It’s ok y’all can relax. Please remind to turn off cross platform when bf 2024 drops…
+31   

2 months ago '12        #8
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Special Edd said

Lol you PC n*ggas are like vegans in a meat market. Always in console threads advocating to deaf ears. No one tryna hear that sh*t, y’all in more console threads then playing with y’all rigs. I get it PC Is “cool” but majority just wants to hop on and play 2k and call of duty with all their friends on the sticks. It’s ok y’all can relax. Please remind to turn off cross platform when bf 2024 drops…
Shut that mf down
+6   

2 months ago '19        #9
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86422 86 K  Slaps total: 12868 12 K
 Linas Kleiza said
Can u play Returnal on a PC??
+4   

2 months ago '12        #10
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6292 6 K  Slaps total: 1032 1 K
 Anomic said
would you want to play Returnal on pc? Nah we not missing that over here.

2 months ago '12        #11
kej718 
Props total: 11026 11 K  Slaps total: 710 710
How much are these now?

Should I wait until next year if I barley play video games?

2 months ago '21        #12
Linas Kleiza 
 Special Edd said

I've always been more of a console guy than a PC guy. I just started playing PC more within the last year.

It just doesn't make sense to me to wait that long to play games due to a shortage in stock. Some people will probably have to wait until Christmas 2022 to get their hands on a PS5. Seems like a waste of time to me.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #13
Linas Kleiza 
 Anomic said
I don't know what that is.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #14
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 21897 21 K  Slaps total: 2787 2 K
 Pleasure Boy said
If you dont have a PS5 then you'll have more than enough games to play when you eventually get one
True true. Had one gifted it waiting for that elden ring heard it was comg out for xbox too? I believe exclusives are good for the industry and i want a one playform focus game,

2 months ago '04        #15
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50349 50 K  Slaps total: 3563 3 K
 Special Edd said

This.

2 months ago '16        #16
96jordan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7461 7 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 Special Edd said

They so annoying lmao. Like fam I bought a console to avoid a PC for a reason, not tryna deal with parts or drivers or building anything, the most complicated part of my PS5 was connecting the hdmi to the tv and plugging it in. I don’t want to have to install 15 parts and software when I can just click a button and go
+6   

2 months ago '19        #17
DirtyDaily 
Props total: 899 899  Slaps total: 67 67
 Linas Kleiza said
Seriously been contemplating.. all i care about is the future of vr anyway

2 months ago '19        #18
DirtyDaily 
Props total: 899 899  Slaps total: 67 67
 96jordan said
They so annoying lmao. Like fam I bought a console to avoid a PC for a reason, not tryna deal with parts or drivers or building anything, the most complicated part of my PS5 was connecting the hdmi to the tv and plugging it in. I don’t want to have to install 15 parts and software when I can just click a button and go
This is my only plight

2 months ago '21        #19
PureEther 
Props total: 1262 1 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 Pleasure Boy said
I'm in tears
+1   

2 months ago '18        #20
MC Gusto 
Props total: 12290 12 K  Slaps total: 1289 1 K
 Special Edd said

Ryan going at n*ggas at 8am
+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92482 92 K  Slaps total: 26444 26 K
Will it have games that aren’t on the PS4 that’s worth buying tho????
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
Majestic 
Props total: 2103 2 K  Slaps total: 451 451
If you ad pro members you could get the digital version if it's still available now

2 months ago '05        #23
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9890 9 K  Slaps total: 1816 1 K
 Linas Kleiza said
I've always been more of a console guy than a PC guy. I just started playing PC more within the last year.

It just doesn't make sense to me to wait that long to play games due to a shortage in stock. Some people will probably have to wait until Christmas 2022 to get their hands on a PS5. Seems like a waste of time to me.
Seems Like One Hell Of A Back Catalog To Me….I Rather Get It Late And Take My Time Then To Get It When It Comes Out And Be Waiting For New Stuff To Drop To Each His Own Tho…I Got A PC And I Play sh*t Like Max Payne 3, GTA V, CSGO…But I Got A PS4 And I Play sh*t Like Spider-Man And Sony Exclusives And An Xbox For When I’m Out And Use Remote Play….They All Are Good For Their Own Purposes But….I Just Don’t Be In A Rush For What’s Hot And New Unless It’s Something Epic/Must Haves Like GTA6, Spider-Man 2, Wolverine…Then I’ll Be Hostile About It

2 months ago '20        #24
N7X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 15174 15 K  Slaps total: 12532 12 K
When they droppin that all black Slim version tho?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 33215 33 K  Slaps total: 7934 7 K
 Pleasure Boy said
What games are out that arent available on ps4 though? Dont get me wrong, I want a PS5 but I'm lazy and wont jump to it until I actually see a game i want that isnt available on ps4.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+107online now  21
Video inside She actually has a point
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  10
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+126online now  9
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs