Question for BX: Would you rather stay sleep in the Matrix or be awake?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
20 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

It you were awakened from the Matrix would you stay awake or go back into The Matrix??
Stay inside the Matrix Simulation 20 37.04%
Stay inside of the Real World 34 62.96%
Voters: 54.   (BX member poll)

1 month ago '14        #1
1361 page views
54 comments

Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 216380 216 K  Slaps total: 26013 26 K
Question for BX: Would you rather stay sleep in the Matrix or be awake?

When Neo took the Red Pill in Matrix 1 and woke up from the Matrix he was in shock at what his new reality was
He woke up in a pod connected to wires, these pods were connected to gigantic Power Plant towers. Each tower that housed hundreds of thousands of other humans in pods. It’s millions upon millions of people in these pods sleep.

Neo asked Morpheus if he could go back into the Matrix to live the life he knew and Morpheus told him no.

Cypher who was apart of Morpheus’s Crew hated living outside the Matrix and was willing to do anything to go back. He betrayed his crew and had a meeting with Agent Smith and made a deal with him. The deal was Cypher gives up Morpheus so Smith could get the codes to get into Zion and in return, Smith would insert Cypher back into the Matrix with his entire memory erased clean. And he wanted to be rich and important, like an actor. Cypher ended up dying so he never got back in

NOW FAST FORWARD TO THE END OF MATRIX 3.

The Architect and The Oracle have a little conversation about Humans being freed from the Matrix if they choose to and those that don’t want to can go back into the Matrix…

The Oracle: “Well, now, ain’t this a surprise.”

The Architect: “You played a very dangerous game.”

The Oracle: “Change always is.”

The Architect: “Just how long do you think this peace is going to last?”

The Oracle: “As long as it can.”

The Oracle: “What about the others?”

The Architect: “What others?”

The Oracle: “The ones that want out”.

The Architect: “Obviously, they will be freed.”

The Oracle: “I have your word?”

The Architect: “What do you think I am? Human?

The question is: If you were awaken from the Matrix simulated dream world and realized you’ve been living a dream your entire life but had the option to be inserted back into the Matrix would you go back knowing your just a zombie hooked up to machines and the world you lived in was a simulation and wasn’t real or would you remain in the “Real World” awakened? I have asked people this throughout the years and I get answers for both scenarios. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

ANSWER IN THE THREAD & VOTE ON THE POLL

Last edited by Kyu; 10-18-2021 at 09:10 PM..
+14   

best
worst
54 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31 OP
I forgot to add that if you decide to go back into the Matrix your memory is whipped clean and you won’t remember you woke up.

Last edited by Kyu; 10-18-2021 at 03:21 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '14        #3
@ @ @ @ @
+1   

1 month ago '21        #4
mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 4990 4 K  Slaps total: 329 329
Depends. I know it's my ego talking, but if there was a kick a*s Matrix like existence I'd probably wanna be awake. If it was all fu*ked up and there was no resistance effort then I'd probably wanna stay asleep.

Crazy thing is I just had this thought a couple days ago. I watched the movie Free Guy and wondered whether or not this was all just a simulation.

How do I know that everything that exists in the universe as I know it only exists for me? How do I know that those around me are actually real? Yes there's "death" and "life" and all these constructs but how do I know that anything or anyone is real? If I die tomorrow how do I know I don't wake up in some high end reclinable gaming chair in the year 2500 or some sh*t.

I've been having weird premonitions lately I guess you could say. Crazy thing is they've been coming true. It's making me think I'm tapping into something bigger than myself and I can't really explain it.
+17   

1 month ago '14        #5
 mypostmakesense said
Depends. I know it's my ego talking, but if there was a kick a*s Matrix like existence I'd probably wanna be awake. If it was all fu*ked up and there was no resistance effort then I'd probably wanna stay asleep.

Crazy thing is I just had this thought a couple days ago. I watched the movie Free Guy and wondered whether or not this was all just a simulation.

How do I know that everything that exists in the universe as I know it only exists for me? How do I know that those around me are actually real? Yes there's "death" and "life" and all these constructs but how do I know that anything or anyone is real? If I die tomorrow how do I know I don't wake up in some high end reclinable gaming chair in the year 2500 or some sh*t.

I've been having weird premonitions lately I guess you could say. Crazy thing is they've been coming true. It's making me think I'm tapping into something bigger than myself and I can't really explain it.
Thanks for the reply
I haven’t seen Free Guy, the trailer wasn’t too appealing but since you said what you said im going to watch it.

And the simulation you woke up from would be our normal world we live in today, just like the Matrix. Neo thought it was 1999 but Morpheus told him it was like 250 years later or something like that. So what if you woke up from this current world simulation only to find out you’ve been sleep the entire time and the real world was a machine world that kept humans asleep in simulations.

This is an interesting dilemma. I asked some co-workers and they said they’d want to go back into the Matrix
+2   

1 month ago '21        #6
I am awake 
Props total: 3468 3 K  Slaps total: 926 926
Free Guy was a*sssss.

1 month ago '14        #7
 I am awake said
Free Guy was a*sssss.
I ain’t seen it but the trailer looked bad not gonna lie

Would you want to go back into the matrix tho?

1 month ago '15        #8
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29027 29 K  Slaps total: 5683 5 K
Free Guy was fire
+5   

1 month ago '14        #9
 Drakehotel said
Free Guy was fire
Fire?
+5   

1 month ago '14        #10
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 180066 180 K  Slaps total: 44422 44 K
 Kyu said
@ @ @ @ @
Rather be dead the whole time.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #11
 The Logical One said
Rather be dead the whole time.
you gonna commit that to escape both?
+3   

1 month ago '14        #12
 Kyu said
you gonna commit that to escape both?
fu*k bouf these teams.

Humanity aint sh*t.

Robots out here got me like a night light.

fu*k this noise.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #13
 The Logical One said
fu*k bouf these teams.

Humanity aint sh*t.

Robots out here got me like a night light.

fu*k this noise.

A night light

But let’s just say you actually made a choice, any theoretical reason for a particular choice?
+1   

1 month ago '14        #14
 Kyu said

A night light

But let’s just say you actually made a choice, any theoretical reason for a particular choice?
In the matrix. You can’t question sh*t.
Out the matrix. Ain’t nothing to question.

Put me back. Rabbit hole too deep. Bro. I saw animatrix. Ain’t sh*t out there worth f*ghting for.
+8   

1 month ago '14        #15
 The Logical One said
In the matrix. You can’t question sh*t.
Out the matrix. Ain’t nothing to question.

Put me back. Rabbit hole too deep. Bro. I saw animatrix. Ain’t sh*t out there worth f*ghting for.
I watched the animatrix again a few weeks ago. Those stories were great and the animation superb.

Dumb a*s humans scorched the skies
+1   

1 month ago '11        #16
DRAGONFLY JONES 
Props total: 9080 9 K  Slaps total: 424 424
Im staying wherever the weed is

1 month ago '13        #17
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 48710 48 K  Slaps total: 10189 10 K
 DRAGONFLY JONES said
Im staying wherever the weed is
Synthetic weed
+2   

1 month ago '17        #18
CELE91 
Props total: 17966 17 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 Kyu said

When Neo took the Red Pill in Matrix 1 and woke up from the Matrix he was in shock at what his new reality was

He woke up in a pod connected to wires, these pods were connected to gigantic Power Plant towers. Each tower that housed hundreds of thousands of other humans in pods. It’s millions upon millions of people in these pods sleep.

Neo asked Morpheus if he could go back into the Matrix to live the life he knew and Morpheus told him no.

Cypher who was apart of Morpheus’s Crew hated living outside the Matrix and was willing to do anything to go back. He betrayed his crew and had a meeting with Agent Smith and made a deal with him. The deal was Cypher gives up Morpheus so Smith could get the codes to get into Zion and in return, Smith would insert Cypher back into the Matrix with his entire memory erased clean. And he wanted to be rich and important, like an actor. Cypher ended up dying so he never got back in

NOW FAST FORWARD TO THE END OF MATRIX 3.

The Architect and The Oracle have a little conversation about Humans being freed from the Matrix if they choose to and those that don’t want to can go back into the Matrix…

The Oracle: “Well, now, ain’t this a surprise.”

The Architect: “You played a very dangerous game.”

The Oracle: “Change always is.”

The Architect: “Just how long do you think this peace is going to last?”

The Oracle: “As long as it can.”

The Oracle: “What about the others?”

The Architect: “What others?”

The Oracle: “The ones that want out”.

The Architect: “Obviously, they will be freed.”

The Oracle: “I have your word?”

The Architect: “What do you think I am? Human?

The question is: If you were awaken from the Matrix simulated dream world and realized you’ve been living a dream your entire life but had the option to be inserted back into the Matrix would you go back knowing your just a zombie hooked up to machines and the world you lived in was a simulation and wasn’t real or would you remain in the “Real World” awakened? I have asked people this throughout the years and I get answers for both scenarios. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

ANSWER IN THE THREAD & VOTE ON THE POLL

Id want to be freed from the matrix. The truth is far better than the lie in the long run.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #19
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 59840 59 K  Slaps total: 6148 6 K

+10   

1 month ago '08        #20
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3405 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
Any dumbfu*k that wanna stay in the Matrix deserves everything they get, like homie up top said who wanna find out they been lied to all their lives & then end up offing themselves
+4   

1 month ago '14        #21
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155101 155 K  Slaps total: 35388 35 K
put me back in the matrix if i can no longer pay for pu**y, all with the click of a button
+1   

1 month ago '05        #22
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106283 106 K  Slaps total: 13345 13 K
I rather be out, because once you jump back in your superpowered and from what I tell from the films you still can enjoy the same sh*t as if you were still plugged in.

It's a win, win

+8   

1 month ago '20        #23
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49081 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Be awake;
I don't need to escape the Matrix I just want to know the real of what's going on.
I just want to know a much truth as I can handle that wouldn't fu*k me up mentally.
I just be wanting the Truth, ain't even tryna wake up the other sleepers.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #24
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49081 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Micheal C. Will said
I rather be out, because once you jump back in your superpowered and from what I tell from the films you still can enjoy the same sh*t as if you were still plugged in.

It's a win, win

nah,
Neo was the only one from my understanding (via movies and comic books) to exhibit powers outside of the Matrix.
the rest of them, outside the matrix, was 'regular' Humans.
Neo was the only one flexing Matrix abilities in the Real.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #25
mistersims 
Props total: 1029 1 K  Slaps total: 50 50
What if when we die, its like we wake up from the matrix. Then we see what life really is, and thats why we all back in this sh*t right now
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+190online now  18
Video inside Cute chick from work
171 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Nov 26 - A record number of Americans say they won’t be buying holiday gifts t..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+62online now  5
50 Cent's Power/BMF Cast throwing shots at each other
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside New Variant causing Crypto and Stock CRASH …
17 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy