Harvest season

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '07        #1
1754 page views
104 comments

Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58537 58 K  Slaps total: 7492 7 K
Harvest season

+21   

best
worst
104 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP

2 months ago '07        #3

+3   

2 months ago '20        #4
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21171 21 K  Slaps total: 2877 2 K

+1   

2 months ago '07        #5

+4   

2 months ago '21        #6
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23904 23 K  Slaps total: 4966 4 K

2 months ago '16        #7
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 3992 3 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
Looks like u wasted ur season to me... got damn those are some skinny a*s buds.. looks like they grew for a week...

No flush either.. leaves still green as a bi*ch... im sure that is going to be the harshest vud you have ever smoked... cam barely see a tric on that sh*t.. u better off buying from the shop.. leave the growing to the pros. This aint it and far from it.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 10-18-2021 at 06:10 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '07        #8
 seatownslayer said
Looks like u wasted ur season to me... got damn those are some skinny a*s buds.. looks like they grew for a week...

No flush either.. leaves still green as a bi*ch... im sure that is going to be the harshest vud you have ever smoked... cam barely see a tric on that sh*t.. u better off buying from the shop.. leave the growing to the pros. This aint it and far from it.
Lol typical bx fashion

Clearly you have some insecurities going on
+2   

2 months ago '16        #9
 Damagegadget said
Lol typical bx fashion

Clearly you have some insecurities going on
show me one other crop any where in the world looking like this and ill say you right...

or i just know what i talking about.. this sh*t is beyond trash my n*gga.. no reason to get in ya feelings about it... growing is not for you. you should have never posted this trsh all you doing is giving the feds proof when you growing a dime bag of some swag over a 3 months.... what was ya finale weight with those scrawny a*s non flushed pants my dude? you know them leaves suppose to be yellow by the time you pull right? yours buds are still full of nutes and didnt even get a chance to mature but im sure you know all that... next time keep them weak a*s plants to yourself... cuz a real one gonna call this bs every time.

be happy someone came into this trash thread you tried to boost posting and responding to youself to keep it gong and dropped some game on you... if you got caught growing them lil sh*ts you be the dumbest person alive... better hope you live in a state where its legal to grow ya own.. cuz the feds still dont play bout growing

Last edited by seatownslayer; 10-18-2021 at 01:31 PM..

2 months ago '07        #10
Welcome to ignore I’m all for criticism but I can see that your inability to construct real critique comes from a very angry place .. mr expert sees the plants still in the ground and can’t comprehend harvest coming…
Go swim with hippos weirdo
+3   

2 months ago '16        #11
@ you can learn a thing too

first....
the buds are undersized.. when they dry you gonna have popcorn nugs that are all air no nug

second
the trichs are no ready they are still milky white and growing.. you dont want to pull until they are curling and turning amber

3rd
your hairs are dark brown and not orange.. probably from getting humidity or being sprayed with something to late into flower. you hvae more then half the white pistols still growing... which means your buds still have weaks to go. you pulled them down to early.

if you want a better crop start earlier next year and do some research cuz like i said this isnt it.. its far from it.. any book or blog will tell you the same thing. you are wasting your time as is. im sure you got less then a quarter off those two litte sh*ts. for 3 months work thats is not worth it at all.

if you would have posted this to a grow site instead of boxden they wold have all said the same sh*t
+2   

2 months ago '16        #12
 Damagegadget said
Welcome to ignore Iím all for criticism but I can see that your inability to construct real critique comes from a very angry place .. mr expert sees the plants still in the ground and canít comprehend harvest comingÖ
Go swim with hippos weirdo
havest coming or havest season.. oh i see switch ya words around and avoid the constructive criticisms.

ya sh*ts is not read to harvest they are preme

they have issues in the hairs

to grow a plant that size not trained is not worth it. you can grow the same and sill get huge buds. its take more veg time. the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits. you got to train your plants young and keep on em. look up topping and sea of green and other forms of training. low stress keeps em growing the fastest but not as easy t control the shape.

i would not harvest these for another 2 to 3 weeks f i would even at all imo. if you had more i would just turn it into hash. you need to flush them for a week or so to get the nutes out if ya sill gonna try to smomke that.. they are far from ready and wll be harsh id tak a ton of after a drown em good till all the nutes wash away then dont water for a week til they dry out and hit em a couple ore times then call it done...

when it comes to weed croptober is a saying... you want you sh*t done and ready by the end of October... in some states before because the sun isnt long enough....its takes a couple weeks to dry so you really want to be done and out the ground first days of October if not before. most end is September to be ready by the start if October.
+4   

2 months ago '07        #13
Ninja don’t even understand ignore lol

+1   

2 months ago '16        #14
 Damagegadget said
Ninja don’t even understand ignore lol

lol just as trash where da buds at brodie? lmfao.. n*gga proud of a dime bag

you have a bunch of 3 stars leaves!!!!! lmfao... i wouldnt have even kick those sh*ts over to flower until i see the first 7 star.. you a rookie and is show big time.... lil a*s non bud on thoose pants.. you got more plant then buds.. you going it it all wrong my dude... hey keep it up looks great...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 10-18-2021 at 02:24 PM..

2 months ago '07        #15

2 months ago '21        #16
 seatownslayer said

first....
the buds are undersized.. when they dry you gonna have popcorn nugs that are all air no nug

second
the trichs are no ready they are still milky white and growing.. you dont want to pull until they are curling and turning amber

3rd
your hairs are dark brown and not orange.. probably from getting humidity or being sprayed with something to late into flower. you hvae more then half the white pistols still growing... which means your buds still have weaks to go. you pulled them down to early.

if you want a better crop start earlier next year and do some research cuz like i said this isnt it.. its far from it.. any book or blog will tell you the same thing. you are wasting your time as is. im sure you got less then a quarter off those two litte sh*ts. for 3 months work thats is not worth it at all.

if you would have posted this to a grow site instead of boxden they wold have all said the same sh*t
Don’t @ me , i congratulate not hate. I can’t learn anything from you because
1: your are disrespectful
2: i posted heavy on here about my grows before my last on in ‘18 & my buds were the frostiest.

This was a basement grow before i took my break & still k*lled it with the frost.

Edit- Since the video didn’t post on here, here is a screenshot of a bottom branch , my buds were so frosty you could shake them & have frost fall off( trichomes but i call them frost because they were so frosty)

So much frost my leafs were dripping with them.

Last edited by LuxG2; 10-18-2021 at 03:03 PM..

2 months ago '04        #17
BobTheBuilder 
Props total: 3617 3 K  Slaps total: 287 287
Lux if you wanna learn ill teach you how to grow
+1   

2 months ago '21        #18
 seatownslayer said

first....

second

3rd

Durban Poison from South Africa but you saying i can learn from you boy Iím from the prohibition days & payed big money to get authentic land race stains in the country

If you donít know who TGA Subcool/westcoast connectiom is or never held a conversation with them you donít even come close to me

Edit- screenshot from video

You canít even get what i have in the stores & even if they claim to have it, itís not anywhere close to mine.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #19
 BobTheBuilder said
Yea sorry I have him on ignore if he is trying to get at meÖ all people bringing negative energy to me are getting ignored.. I believe he was a maga troll

2 months ago '21        #20
 BobTheBuilder said
With all respect Teach me how to grow i dont know how to type my resume without coming across like a d*ck or a**hole.

Why do you think i need to learn how to grow??? Btw just to start i have 9 years of growing premium land race strains 3 of those years i ran a warehouse grow.

Edit-i see op is a fan of mine so he cant see this but You might want to teach him how to grow because he is the one who needs serious help.

2 months ago '07        #21
 Damagegadget said
Yea sorry I have him on ignore if he is trying to get at me… all people bringing negative energy to me are getting ignored.. I believe he was a maga troll
Notice how much he wants attention with slaps

My wildest guess is clearly he has multiple aliases

If the expert here was such those previous photos he would have noticed a large amount of white hairs .. those pics are old

Still clearly in the ground and the top one is flushing

Last edited by Damagegadget; 10-18-2021 at 03:32 PM..

2 months ago '07        #22

Russian to reply a55

2 months ago '04        #23
BobTheBuilder 
Props total: 3617 3 K  Slaps total: 287 287
 LuxG2 said
With all respect Teach me how to grow i dont know how to type my resume without coming across like a d*ck or a**hole.

Why do you think i need to learn how to grow??? Btw just to start i have 9 years of growing premium land race strains 3 of those years i ran a warehouse grow.

Edit-i see op is a fan of mine so he cant see this but You might want to teach him how to grow because he is the one who needs serious help.
Premium landrace strain is what they call it now a days?? From the looks of things your outdoor didnt do so well, looks like you planted. It late everyone could use tips ijs

2 months ago '16        #24
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 5820 5 K  Slaps total: 2120 2 K
88 year old dude at my job said he was a grower threw me a zip

Man I felt bad when I threw it to that homeless

it was awful.

Tasted like sh*t when it was lit, aftertaste was even worse, got a minimal high in the frontal lobe

But man it look just like these daddy long legs nugs op posted.... Trash
+5   

2 months ago '13        #25
vandalizm 
Props total: 15387 15 K  Slaps total: 1957 1 K
Straight outdoor

Lookin better than Lux G indoor

Last edited by vandalizm; 10-18-2021 at 03:52 PM..
+15   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-28online now  26
Erykah Badu(50) Smashing a 27 Year Old
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  26
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
136 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+26online now  21
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS ďhe sold his soul but still on a le..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs
53 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy