Danny green talks about ben simmons

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
2817 page views
72 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 12693 12 K  Slaps total: 3468 3 K
Danny green talks about ben simmons

+28   

best
worst
72 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 117391 117 K  Slaps total: 12697 12 K
no accountability its like they're going out of their way to not mess with his fragile ego by saying something negative. makes no sense to to in one breath say your not asking him to shoot jump shots then say you're asking him to be a pro and do your job in the next. uh shooting jump shots is a part of the guys job no?
+33   

2 months ago '12        #3
immemcgee 
Props total: 2373 2 K  Slaps total: 534 534
I don’t like how the 76ers tried to trade him, dissed him publicly, and then started playing the victim when he wanted out.

Makes no sense.
+48   

2 months ago '16        #4
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 82524 82 K  Slaps total: 8018 8 K
What a sh*t show

Got Ben Simmons on my fantasy team too

Gonna be interesting to see what he do this year
+2   

2 months ago '10        #5
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 93306 93 K  Slaps total: 20005 20 K
 immemcgee said
I donít like how the 76ers tried to trade him, dissed him publicly, and then started playing the victim when he wanted out.

Makes no sense.
I actually agree with this

The Sixers fu*ked up when Morey thought he was going to get Damian Lillard in exchange for Simmons.

A lot of the trade offers they had at the beginning of the summer are better than what they are getting now and they donít want to look like idiots.

Ben doesnít want to play in front of these fans because he canít handle that kind of scrutiny. Iíve been saying the same things for 4 years. As soon as I saw him score 1 point in a playoff game and he came back the next season the same player I knew everything I needed to know. When I saw him play live it confirmed exactly what I thought was going on.

Heís just a big athletic kid thatís never had to be scrutinized. Heís always been able to use his athleticism to succeed in basketball and when he fails he just disregards the criticism. When Dei Lynam asked him about him failing in game 7 he said ďWhat did Trae shoot?Ē. Thatís why he went on that campaign telling everyone he was a DPOY. Itís all about narrative. He didnít have the stats to back it up, all he could do was promote the narrative.

Send him to Sacramento where he can stat pad and not have to perform in the playoffs like he wants to

+22   

2 months ago '15        #6
PineappleOG 
Props total: 43899 43 K  Slaps total: 8395 8 K
Just black ball him, fu*k ben simmons, there dudes like Isiah Thomas who got fu*ked undeservedly when he wants this, he works hard, wants to actually work on his game and be good enough to be in NBA then you have entitled f*g**ts like ben simmons, fu*k ben simmons, get him out the league
+24   

2 months ago '16        #7
CookieMonster 
Props total: 2330 2 K  Slaps total: 440 440
 PineappleOG said
Just black ball him, fu*k ben simmons, there dudes like Isiah Thomas who got fu*ked undeservedly when he wants this, he works hard, wants to actually work on his game and be good enough to be in NBA then you have entitled f*g**ts like ben simmons, fu*k ben simmons, get him out the league

Blackball? What are you smoking . Even if a memo was sent to other teams to blackball Ben Simmons, someone will grab him up instantly. He’d be perfect in GS, DAL, NY, DEN, BOS AND N.O.with his style of play and not asking him To do anything different.

And bringing up Isiah thomas into this was the worst possible example. Dude was a defensive liability, couldn’t stay healthy and was a locker room cancer in his heyday .

Last edited by CookieMonster; 10-17-2021 at 12:09 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '05        #8
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 30279 30 K  Slaps total: 5336 5 K
I wouldn't want him on my team if he was an UFA and his asking price was the mid level exception on a 1 year deal.

But that's just me. I've never liked him at all in any way. There's obviously loads of talent to work with there. I just don't think he's worth the effort and resources. Dude is a bi*ch
+1   

2 months ago '16        #9
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28678 28 K  Slaps total: 5242 5 K
 immemcgee said
I donít like how the 76ers tried to trade him, dissed him publicly, and then started playing the victim when he wanted out.

Makes no sense.
I donít like how Simmons always acted so high and mighty. Made no improvements in his game and actually regressed as a player to the point he wonít attempt to get a bucket over Trae Young and essentially robbed the team of all momentum. He needs to fix his attitude and improve his game. n*gga has no fire, no jumper and not even a post game. Then wants everyone to kiss his a*s. fu*k him. Heís been coddled enough.
+22   

2 months ago '16        #10
90sVibe 
Props total: 8201 8 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
 immemcgee said

Makes no sense.
76ers tried to trade him , for a better player which youíre supposed to do. He deserved to get dissed , his play was trash and is a big reason why they lost.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #11
Joesticka 
Props total: 692 692  Slaps total: 149 149
sh*ts a business. Put your big boy pants on go to work. Media gonna talk no matter what
+9   

2 months ago '17        #12
billybatts 
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 20 20
 immemcgee said

Makes no sense.
Hell being the center piece in trading for one of the greatest offensive players ever in Harden is a compliment if anything. Not surprised the mental midget used it as ammo to not improve & want out though

2 months ago '12        #13
immemcgee 
Props total: 2373 2 K  Slaps total: 534 534
 90sVibe said
76ers tried to trade him , for a better player which youíre supposed to do. He deserved to get dissed , his play was trash and is a big reason why they lost.
I wouldíve been pissed at him too if I was part of the organization. But regardless, they messed up by going public with their frustration. They let emotion get the best of them and this is the result. They have to stand on that.

As far as trying to trade him, youíre right. You try to get a better player but when it doesnít work out, star players donít usually tend to just let it go. His reaction to being trade bait isnít new. Sixers gambled and lost.

2 months ago '20        #14
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28641 28 K  Slaps total: 4767 4 K
 PineappleOG said
Yeah blackball a 7 footer who can defend all 5 positions...smart

2 months ago '10        #15
SmoothTay 
Props total: 88884 88 K  Slaps total: 10833 10 K
This n*gga the weirdest nba player ever
+8   

2 months ago '18        #16
Jwardisback3rd 
Props total: 4368 4 K  Slaps total: 551 551
Damn didn't they give Simmons roty his second year playing and everyone was mad.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #17
shangxtsungx23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1050 1 K  Slaps total: 273 273
simmons and emboid were the most arrogant players i ever seen when they first came in the league
+6   

2 months ago '11        #18
Da Truth23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22742 22 K  Slaps total: 3178 3 K
 90sVibe said
Big reason they got there
+1   

2 months ago '10        #19
wanna know why i really think he wants out? cause he know the fanbase ran out of patience with his not shooting and he know if he come back with no improvement to it the fans and local media gonna be on his a*s. he wanna go somewhere where they're cool with his playing style cause he has no plans to change it
+5   

2 months ago '12        #20
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56705 56 K  Slaps total: 3553 3 K
 Joesticka said
sh*ts a business. Put your big boy pants on go to work. Media gonna talk no matter what
Pretty much, nothing more to say.

I'm never that guy but fu*k... the amount MONEY these cats are being paid and they cry about the simplest sh*t. I could see if bruh was going to work and getting beat up or something

Like....he is his OWN worst enemy.

Instead of putting in the work, saying fu*k the fans and accepting his bad performances and moving on, he wanna pout like a toddler. Fault on both sides but still, grow the fk up.. and put the city on your back. 6ers got a fkin decent team.

Soft a*s bi*ch
+5   

2 months ago '16        #21
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 13732 13 K  Slaps total: 4824 4 K
 trill jackson said
no accountability its like they're going out of their way to not mess with his fragile ego by saying something negative. makes no sense to to in one breath say your not asking him to shoot jump shots then say you're asking him to be a pro and do your job in the next. uh shooting jump shots is a part of the guys job no?
Not really. Its Danny Greens job to shoot jumpers. We don't ask DG to get in the post but we don't also expect DG to quit and whine when we do. Ben does NOT need to shoot jumpers to be effective.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
yousabitch 
Props total: 20038 20 K  Slaps total: 5881 5 K
 NoLvstName said
What a sh*t show

Got Ben Simmons on my fantasy team too

Gonna be interesting to see what he do this year
Fantasy basketball is a*s

2 months ago '16        #23
90sVibe 
Props total: 8201 8 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
 Da Truth23 said
Big reason they got there
Both things can be true

2 months ago '15        #24
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15711 15 K  Slaps total: 2855 2 K
The only other players that we have seen with his level of talent are LeBron, Lamar Odom, Magic, and Giannis. That's how talented he is. But why are we really talking about him in the convo as those guys? He doesn't have the work ethic to hone his craft. For all of those players, they worked on something to become champions and all of them worked on their shots. Ben giving 16 points, 8 boards and 7 or 8 dimes shooting 55% and being an all-NBA level defender is GREAT if he wasn't Ben Simmons! LOL Ben Simmons at this point should be a 25ppg, 9 rpg, 7 to 8 dimes per game player that's an all-NBA defender. If you go watch his highlights at LSU, nothing has changed about his game.

2 months ago '10        #25
 Brucebaner2 said
Not really. Its Danny Greens job to shoot jumpers. We don't ask DG to get in the post but we don't also expect DG to quit and whine when we do. Ben does NOT need to shoot jumpers to be effective.
its joel embiids job to shoot threes but its cool for the pg not to shoot even two point jumpers thank god you're not a coach. if you need evidence of how important it is for pgs to know how to shoot in todays nba just look at exum and dunn getting cut yesterday

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Video inside Reindeer almost takes flight
37 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  18
Dec 3 - michigan school shooters parents........suddenly go on the run
158 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+105online now  15
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-18online now  10
Dec 3 - "Capitalism doesnít love Black people." - Black Lives Matter
139 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy