Bill Walton Speaking Facts On A 20 Year Old LeBron James

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '19        #1
1516 page views
24 comments

Chi Chi Bwoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 8971 8 K  Slaps total: 3352 3 K
Bill Walton Speaking Facts On A 20 Year Old LeBron James

2:15
+24   

best
worst
24 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
OLITO 
Props total: 4870 4 K  Slaps total: 1993 1 K
ESPN in the 90s >>>>>>>
+13   

2 months ago '13        #3
Phenom354 
Props total: 47410 47 K  Slaps total: 3217 3 K
People rag on LeBron for leaving Cleveland the first go round, but forget how bad that team was.

It's like people think LeBron came in and left the next year, dude was there 7 full seasons, longer than a lot of players careers are.
+21   

2 months ago '19        #4
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32340 32 K  Slaps total: 23253 23 K
A 9.5 all-time talent talked about as if he is a 10.

Somehow, the hype was even more unbearable back then, because you can let your imagination run while when you're forecasting someone's potential.

Will NEVER forget they had a guy on Cold Pizza the summer going into Lebron's first NBA season, and they were talking about how marketable he was. The interviewer asked, 'What sort of numbers should we expect from Lebron?' The dude said, 'Wow. Based on the hype, we should expect 40rbs and 20assist'.

No one thought that statement was crazy, because the sports world acted as if Jesus had just descended from the clouds in a basketball uniform.

I was put off by that n*gga back then. When I saw him at SVSM, I didn't get it. Oh, for sure, he was very mobile and agile, and jumped completely out the damn gym - but his actual basketball skills didn't impress me at all.

So, when people tell me he exceeded the hype, I just a*sume they forgot how crazy the hype was. Nobody back then would have predicted this n*gga would have, what, one or two double-double averages for the career when Bird and Magic - guys his size, who he is more athletic than all day - averaged double-doubles for the career. No one would have imagined have lost in the Finals that many times.

Stop bullsh*tting me. You can like him all you want, but dude DID NOT match his early hype. Period.

2 months ago '21        #5
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 11212 11 K  Slaps total: 6195 6 K
 Phenom354 said
People rag on LeBron for leaving Cleveland the first go round, but forget how bad that team was.

It's like people think LeBron came in and left the next year, dude was there 7 full seasons, longer than a lot of players careers are.
You really can't blame the Cavs for that. No top free agents wanted to go to Cleveland and they were in the playoffs every year. So they didn't have any lottery picks to draft or trade with.

Though they should have pulled off that Amare Stoudemire trade during LeBron's final season there. I think they were just worried that Amare would leave in the offseason and so would LeBron. Leaving them with no young talent. Not that it mattered because J.J. Hickson ended up being nothing special anyways.
+3   

2 months ago '06        #6
Big Bear 
Props total: 49254 49 K  Slaps total: 10097 10 K

2 months ago '17        #7
Jazoloso 
Props total: 2974 2 K  Slaps total: 359 359
 Phenom354 said

I dnt think ppl realize how bad those teams were. Especially that finals team. Ppl hate lebron just cause
+8   

2 months ago '12        #8
RATCHET 
Props total: 3535 3 K  Slaps total: 896 896
 Phenom354 said

Another f*g that like to rewrite history.

2 months ago '14        #9
Donnie 
Props total: 1071 1 K  Slaps total: 133 133
Bill Walton national treasure
+5   

2 months ago '17        #10
International1 
Props total: 18094 18 K  Slaps total: 1032 1 K
 Linas Kleiza said
You really can't blame the Cavs for that. No top free agents wanted to go to Cleveland and they were in the playoffs every year. So they didn't have any lottery picks to draft or trade with.

Though they should have pulled off that Amare Stoudemire trade during LeBron's final season there. I think they were just worried that Amare would leave in the offseason and so would LeBron. Leaving them with no young talent. Not that it mattered because J.J. Hickson ended up being nothing special anyways.
Facts
Truth is that Lebron vetoed that Amare trade because he already knew he was leaving……
Lebron had that kind of pull back then

2 months ago '05        #11
Sickstrumentals 
Props total: 7322 7 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
bill walton just had to say some wild sh*t about larry bird before they cut the camera.

this n*gga is “cant stop, wont stop.”
+2   

2 months ago '17        #12
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30041 30 K  Slaps total: 4493 4 K
 Linas Kleiza said

Gilbert vetoed Amare trade bc he wanted to develop JJ Hickson

Bron saw the writing on the wall & left. His legacy will get a lot better once the old sportswriters retire & he starts his post-retirement press run to talk about the Cavs management. It was th same way w Jordan

Last edited by tu calmas; 10-17-2021 at 10:54 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '13        #13
Phenom354 
Props total: 47410 47 K  Slaps total: 3217 3 K
 RATCHET said
Another f*g that like to rewrite history.

2 months ago '16        #14
lowry2123 
Props total: 6509 6 K  Slaps total: 1632 1 K
Lebron definitely surpassed the hype

he's been that amazing
+2   

2 months ago '15        #15
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29562 29 K  Slaps total: 8725 8 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Somehow, the hype was even more unbearable back then, because you can let your imagination run while when you're forecasting someone's potential.

Will NEVER forget they had a guy on Cold Pizza the summer going into Lebron's first NBA season, and they were talking about how marketable he was. The interviewer asked, 'What sort of numbers should we expect from Lebron?' The dude said, 'Wow. Based on the hype, we should expect 40rbs and 20assist'.

No one thought that statement was crazy, because the sports world acted as if Jesus had just descended from the clouds in a basketball uniform.

I was put off by that n*gga back then. When I saw him at SVSM, I didn't get it. Oh, for sure, he was very mobile and agile, and jumped completely out the damn gym - but his actual basketball skills didn't impress me at all.

So, when people tell me he exceeded the hype, I just a*sume they forgot how crazy the hype was. Nobody back then would have predicted this n*gga would have, what, one or two double-double averages for the career when Bird and Magic - guys his size, who he is more athletic than all day - averaged double-doubles for the career. No one would have imagined have lost in the Finals that many times.

Stop bullsh*tting me. You can like him all you want, but dude DID NOT match his early hype. Period.
Naw, a 12.0 talent is talked about as if he's a 9.5. Bruh, he made CLEVELAND popular. Who else has done that to a small city? Milwaukee STILL ain't as popular because of Giannis than Cleveland was because of LeBron. His teammates were hating on this man before they saw him play but the STFU quick once he started balling. He got records as an 18yo that will never be broken. Your talking about his lack of skill which is crazy because you don't talk about his lack of coaching! Who was this nicca's coaches and where are they? What have they done before and since? This nicca took Mike Brown to the best record and the finals at 22 and Kobe at 33 and 34 couldn't get them to the finals. What do y'all be looking at when y'all see Lebron? I'm really confused
+6   

2 months ago '15        #16
 Jazoloso said
I dnt think ppl realize how bad those teams were. Especially that finals team. Ppl hate lebron just cause
I just Lebron's finals highlights that season and he balled the fu*k out but at 22yo with no coach to teach you strategy and playing against a team that triple teamed him. Omg, Spurs studied what he did against Det and shut that sh*t down.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #17
CookieMonster 
Props total: 2330 2 K  Slaps total: 440 440
Only idiots have a problem with lebron leaving CLE the first time.

If you go to work for 7 straight years...YOU do your job so effectively that the company you work for is successful based on you picking up the slack of all the bums you work with yet your boss doesn’t want to bring in people to give you relief and take the burden and wear and tear off you, meanwhile you got a job opportunity in Miami where your boss understands, can relate and put a better set of workers around you to make your job easier. You’d be an overall idiot not to take that.

Never compare this to Kevin Durant. Not even close to comparable
+4   

2 months ago '15        #18
This is his 2nd season

Dude been a fu*king beast!

2 months ago '11        #19
Kluminati  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1287 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
He called the Pistons winning the east. Gotta give it to him
+1   

2 months ago '18        #20
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 17628 17 K  Slaps total: 13699 13 K
 Chi Chi Bwoy said
2:15

Smacked, this thread was not needed. He didnt reveal the meaning to life, this was a completely random post and waste of time.

Mislead us all.

2 months ago '17        #21
Jazoloso 
Props total: 2974 2 K  Slaps total: 359 359
 CookieMonster said
Only idiots have a problem with lebron leaving CLE the first time.

If you go to work for 7 straight years...YOU do your job so effectively that the company you work for is successful based on you picking up the slack of all the bums you work with yet your boss doesn’t want to bring in people to give you relief and take the burden and wear and tear off you, meanwhile you got a job opportunity in Miami where your boss understands, can relate and put a better set of workers around you to make your job easier. You’d be an overall idiot not to take that.

Never compare this to Kevin Durant. Not even close to comparable
Absolutely
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33611 33 K  Slaps total: 17719 17 K
when ESPN was about real talk...now it's all about screaming, yelling and addressing people like the number on the house lol
+2   

2 months ago '05        #23
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 71377 71 K  Slaps total: 10929 10 K
Damn I used to have a crush on Hannah storm

2 months ago '17        #24
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33611 33 K  Slaps total: 17719 17 K
 Stuart Scott said
Damn I used to have a crush on Hannah storm
That's not Hannah, player...

2 months ago '06        #25
omniscience 
Props total: 2236 2 K  Slaps total: 376 376
 SuperPawgHunter said

We get it man.. you don’t like LeBron.

My question is.. if you don’t like something, why consistently go out of your way to put yourself in a situation that is aversive?

Like a person who has a phobia of clowns making sure they attend every Barnum & Bailey performance.. the sh*t doesn’t add up.

Weird a*s n*ggas walking this Earth.. smh

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  25
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
136 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  21
Erykah Badu(50) Smashing a 27 Year Old
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs