Oct 16 - parkland shooter nicholas cruz......will plead guilty to escape being executed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
2171 page views
37 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 245042 245 K  Slaps total: 27122 27 K
Oct 16 - parkland shooter nicholas cruz......will plead guilty to escape being executed

visit this link https://www.wpbf.com/arti .. nalty/37977231

Legal analysts say Nicholas Cruz’s plan to plead guilty to all charges in the Parkland shooting - along with Friday's guilty plea in a battery on a jail guard — is a calculated move by his attorneys for him to avoid the death penalty.

By pleading guilty to k*lling 17 people and attempting to k*ll 17 more in 2018, legal experts said Cruz is hoping to convince the jury that he is taking some responsibility for his actions.

"He’s trying to save his life, and the only way to do that is to take responsibility and not put all these poor people through a trial," criminal defense attorney Marc Shiner said.

Once Cruz makes his expected guilty plea next week, his trial will move directly into the penalty phase where 12 jurors will decide whether he should live or die.

"They have the ultimate role: Unless they come back and say Mr. Cruz should receive the death penalty, he cannot be executed," Nova Southeastern University Law professor Mark Dobson said. "And it has to be unanimous, all 12 have to agree."

Dobson said the defense is hoping to sway just one juror — on any issue.

"It only takes one and if they are hung, then it becomes life, by operational law, so really the defense will be hoping, 'just give me one, just give me two,'" Dobson said.

While the defense will present mitigating factors, such as Cruz' lack of significant criminal history, his troubled childhood and possible mental health issues, Shiner said prosecutors will have a number of aggravating factors they'll use in support of the death penalty; for example, that the murders were heinous, atrocious and cruel.

"Or it was cold, calculated and premeditated without any moral or legal justification," said Shiner, quoting from Florida statutes.

Dobson said the death penalty likely figured into Cruz's decision to plead guilty Friday to attacking a jail guard.

"They probably felt the video is really devasting and the less it is shown in the long run is probably better for Mr. Cruz," he said.

Dobson said no one knows whether the tactic to plead guilty and spare the victims' families the ordeal of a trial will convince any jurors to spare Cruz's life.

While the judge cannot overrule the jury if it decides against the death penalty, if the jurors decide to impose it, the judge does have the power to override that sentence and impose a lesser one.

Both attorneys said the defense might try to move the trial once again out of Broward County, which the judge has previously denied.

And both agreed it would take days or more likely weeks to find 12 people willing and able to make a life or death decision on Cruz's fate
+2   

best
worst
37 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51322 51 K  Slaps total: 10773 10 K
Execute this motherfu*ker.

You don't get to unload banana clips in a school try to murk half the god damn school and then just say 'My B'

Get him out of here.
+43   

2 months ago '16        #3
wesleypipes 
Props total: 25445 25 K  Slaps total: 3559 3 K
Firing squad should be mando
+12   

2 months ago '19        #4
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 57000 57 K  Slaps total: 5239 5 K

Nah this pu**y needs to cease to exist
+26   

2 months ago '06        #5
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36803 36 K  Slaps total: 5080 5 K
I remember someone posting and me watching a video of a breakdown of his police interrogation after the shooting and he was saying to just k*ll him...

shoulda gave him that wish.. woulda saved a ton of useless money going into this.
+8   

2 months ago '04        #6
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5414 5 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
Who wants life in jail? Give me death over that sh*t any day of the week.. Just lemme beat a few n*ggas at a game of chess and them I'm ready to call it day.. we can do this..
+7   

2 months ago '05        #7
landlord151515 
Props total: 6438 6 K  Slaps total: 530 530
So the only thing that is preventing this soulless demon from being executed is him saying "I'm guilty"?? This why these ppl do this cause they know there will never be any true sequences..

2 months ago '05        #8
projectd06 
Props total: 32965 32 K  Slaps total: 7883 7 K
 landlord151515 said
So the only thing that is preventing this soulless demon from being executed is him saying "I'm guilty"?? This why these ppl do this cause they know there will never be any true sequences..

No consequences? The dudes in prison for life, that's sounds worse than death to me.

Now I dont understand why folks in prison for multiple life sentences even have the option but that's a different conversation.
+3   

2 months ago '06        #9
daffysm 
Props total: 7514 7 K  Slaps total: 3494 3 K
 bingiedred said
Who wants life in jail? Give me death over that sh*t any day of the week..
the goal for him would be do like 40-50 years, then beg for mercy and say hes changed

should not be allowed to happen
+2   

2 months ago '12        #10
OG Leno317 
Props total: 7131 7 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
I feel like execution is a n easy way out wether you’re scared of death or not.

This fu*ker needs to get sodomized with a broom twice a day and free licks from the inmates. Give him 4 meals a week. Dude should be tortured til his heart stops beating.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #11
 daffysm said
the goal for him would be do like 40-50 years, then beg for mercy and say hes changed

should not be allowed to happen
Still, the best years of his life would be gone.. what would he do with his life? Get one of those jail degrees and become a peer group counselor for other school shooters? Nah, take me now Jesus..
+3   

2 months ago '11        #12
djlaf 
Props total: 139 139  Slaps total: 21 21
 projectd06 said
No consequences? The dudes in prison for life, that's sounds worse than death to me.

Now I dont understand why folks in prison for multiple life sentences even have the option but that's a different conversation.
Didn't mean to slap Fam

2 months ago '17        #13
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40733 40 K  Slaps total: 12230 12 K
 landlord151515 said

Pretty sure that’s not why he did it

2 months ago '05        #14
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 9804 9 K  Slaps total: 2932 2 K
..No comment.

the death penalty is supposed to be a deterrent to keep other idiots from doing similar sh*t.

2 months ago '04        #15
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31926 31 K  Slaps total: 3190 3 K

Sad part is bx they let him live. SMH.

2 months ago '21        #16
Kingpack2 
Props total: 266 266  Slaps total: 20 20
I’m for the death penalty give this mofo all the pain before then too.

2 months ago '17        #17
Jjsmoothbigtime 
Props total: 1000 1 K  Slaps total: 45 45
Him and Dylan Roof should be put to death. They should be given the same consideration they gave their victims.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #18
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21988 21 K  Slaps total: 2057 2 K
I don’t believe in capital punishment anymore.

Life without the possibility of parole.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #19
R Shackleford 
Props total: 11002 11 K  Slaps total: 752 752
 bingiedred said
Who wants life in jail? Give me death over that sh*t any day of the week.. Just lemme beat a few n*ggas at a game of chess and them I'm ready to call it day.. we can do this..
You'll spend life waiting for them to k*ll you. Those death rows are horrible places to be, inmates from other sections arent even allowed to look at you when they pass

Idk it could be different in the state he's in but to my knowledge, the u.s isnt so great at k*lling inmates on death row

2 months ago '04        #20
 R Shackleford said
You'll spend life waiting for them to k*ll you. Those death rows are horrible places to be, inmates from other sections arent even allowed to look at you when they pass

Idk it could be different in the state he's in but to my knowledge, the u.s isnt so great at k*lling inmates on death row
Cold world... He should of committed that..

2 months ago '16        #21
drizz 
Props total: 5278 5 K  Slaps total: 1388 1 K
America Is soft. Their should be a punishment worse than life but not death. I'm thinking tie 1 hand behind his back and give 1 v 1 fist f*ghts with him and victim family member every month. 100 pay per view. All profits goto school security.

2 months ago '19        #22
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86236 86 K  Slaps total: 12848 12 K
 bingiedred said
As long as it's firing squad.

That lethal injection sh*t sounds terrible, especially if it goes wrong

2 months ago '20        #23
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 9764 9 K  Slaps total: 1825 1 K
It’s not escaping. Case is unbeatable and he’s literally guilty. It’s honestly better to just let him rot away and live a terrible existence than to just k*ll him Nd let him get off easy.

2 months ago '11        #24
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17561 17 K  Slaps total: 2348 2 K
Y'all should peep this video if you're interested in this case. I'd subscribe to his YT channel too, if you're interested in criminal psychology, etc.

+3   

2 months ago '17        #25
R Shackleford 
Props total: 11002 11 K  Slaps total: 752 752
 bingiedred said
Cold world... He should of committed that..
That is a much better solution

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Video inside Reindeer almost takes flight
37 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  18
Dec 3 - michigan school shooters parents........suddenly go on the run
158 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+105online now  15
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-18online now  10
Dec 3 - "Capitalism doesn’t love Black people." - Black Lives Matter
139 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy