Custom Jordans: I Been Cookin…

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 months ago '05        #1
2510 page views
33 comments

HeGotBeatz 
Props total: 2280 2 K  Slaps total: 158 158
Custom Jordans: I Been Cookin…

Been a min since i posted some of my custom work on here. Been a little busy with this dynasty sh*t. But ah, here go a few pair I did a while back. The 11s was a test run that turned out clean, they just need smaller soles. They were made to match The Mocha 1’s below. The black and green snakeskin 1’s lows were made with less cushion (experiment) and it gave them more of a dress shoe feel w more comfort.

visit this link www.instagram.com/eighty2snkrs

The green and black were actually highs converted to lows, i took a few pics during the process which is the extra eyelets and longer tongue you see here. Also tried to take the “Off White” approach with the exposed foam to show off the industrial waterproof bubble wrap I used instead of common foam. Its still dope but too dressy of a shoe for that. The remake will conceal the foam around both ankle and tongue.

Lot of different skins and leather. Green glossy python, matte black python, black leather and black sued.

Aging the sole, 1 coat vs 2. The sole soaked it all in and they both look like 1 coat now.

Bonus BX exclusive!

visit this link www.instagram.com/eighty2snkrs

Last edited by HeGotBeatz; 10-15-2021 at 11:45 PM..
+86   

best
worst
33 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
HeGotBeatz  OP
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Last edited by HeGotBeatz; 10-16-2021 at 04:28 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '14        #3
DavidAames  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29772 29 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
Those orange n bluez are fire!
+8   

2 months ago '19        #4
Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 48620 48 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
Fire!! I think you got it playa just came dropping them!!
+3   

2 months ago '17        #5
CELE91 
Props total: 17990 17 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
 HeGotBeatz said
Been a min since i posted some of my custom work on here. Been a little busy with this dynasty sh*t. But ah, here go a few pair I did a while back. The 11s was a test run that turned out clean, they just need smaller soles. They were made to match The Mocha 1’s below. The black and green snakeskin 1’s lows were made with less cushion (experiment) and it gave them more of a dress shoe feel w more comfort.

The green and black were actually highs converted to lows, i took a few pics during the process which is the extra eyelets and longer tongue you see here. Also tried to take the “Off White” approach with the exposed foam to show off the industrial waterproof bubble wrap I used instead of common foam. Its still dope but too dressy of a shoe for that. The remake will conceal the foam around both ankle and tongue.

Lot of different skins and leather. Green glossy python, matte black python, black leather and black sued.

Aging the sole, 1 coat vs 2. The sole soaked it all in and they both look like 1 coat now.

Bonus BX exclusive!

These are fire!!
+4   

2 months ago '16        #6
KingLac  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2420 2 K  Slaps total: 364 364
Good sh*t you got talent,
+5   

2 months ago '16        #7
VinDelNegus 
Props total: 872 872  Slaps total: 44 44
Absolute 🔥
+2   

2 months ago '05        #8
nahsuhmeanz 
Props total: 5013 5 K  Slaps total: 432 432
i like the blue joints. toe box is too much for me though
+1   

2 months ago '18        #9
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 13759 13 K  Slaps total: 1999 1 K
 HeGotBeatz said

Bonus BX exclusive!

This is dope and lowkey makes me wanna customize some stuff. Did you eyeball cutting the fabric to match the dimensions of the shoes? If not how did you do it?
+2   

2 months ago '16        #10
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29856 29 K  Slaps total: 5231 5 K
Tbh I'm not into the snakeskin look, but keep going. U got some heat

Post here when you drop, the right joint and I'll gladly support the movement
+4   

2 months ago '17        #11
dubsax 
Props total: 55051 55 K  Slaps total: 4626 4 K
not for me but I do appreciate good clean workmanship
+1   

2 months ago '11        #12
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56204 56 K  Slaps total: 40855 40 K
well keep cooking them ugly a*s shoes because they trash

2 months ago '04        #13
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 16717 16 K  Slaps total: 3541 3 K
If i had the skills i'd make my own sh!t not some j's dressed up in exotic skins
+1   

2 months ago '04        #14
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 40314 40 K  Slaps total: 3118 3 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
Tbh I'm not into the snakeskin look, but keep going. U got some heat

Post here when you drop, the right joint and I'll gladly support the movement
Same here not really with the snake skin wave but I will support.

You dye wallabees?
Or re-do leather on wallabees?
+2   

2 months ago '14        #15
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60327 60 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
 HeGotBeatz said

Bonus BX exclusive!

k*lled the black and green low 1s

+3   

2 months ago '17        #16
Acebit 
Props total: 4602 4 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
Craftmanship is fire but all them joints ugly

2 months ago '17        #17
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49443 49 K  Slaps total: 3341 3 K
I fu*k with the black and greens for sure.

One tip tho op is take better pictures of the shoes.

White backgrounds, minimal filters, check out other shoe sites/customs and see what they do to make your sh*t look more presentable.

Like that Jordan one picture with the frame and filter on it, I feel like I can appreciate and see more of the shoe if it was on a white background like this without all the extra sh*t

Not trying to hate, just trying to help.
+6   

2 months ago '06        #18
Icee 
Props total: 30139 30 K  Slaps total: 2146 2 K

2 months ago '06        #19
Be Easy 
Props total: 17418 17 K  Slaps total: 2061 2 K
I’m not a custom guy at all but you not doing your work any favors with those low light pics and horrible angles
+1   

2 months ago '05        #20
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 33740 33 K  Slaps total: 4285 4 K
not into the snakeskin like that, that's some Floyd Mayweather sh*t

you ever consider doing other shoe types? Air Maxes? Prestos? Other Basketball/Football silhouettes..... that could be an untapped market you can fu*k the game up with
+1   

2 months ago '15        #21
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 68581 68 K  Slaps total: 8368 8 K
They look dope appreciate the Craftsmanship but supreme trash

2 months ago '14        #22
mrwoods2 
Props total: 13952 13 K  Slaps total: 822 822
U got skills bro.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #23
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78695 78 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
Not my style but definitely you got skills.

I fu*k with the black and dark grey pair tho.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #24
HeGotBeatz  OP
 Turfaholic3 said
This is dope and lowkey makes me wanna customize some stuff. Did you eyeball cutting the fabric to match the dimensions of the shoes? If not how did you do it?
yea at first then cut em down to size, or take them apart piece by piece and trace them out into a pattern

soon as i get my setup right ill have youtube videos on my process…
+1   

2 months ago '04        #25
YoungForcers 
Props total: 2428 2 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Keep doing yo thang bro u done stepped it up since your last post
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+58online now  21
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  15
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
193 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy