Oct 15 - tucker carlson......claims jan 6 maga terrorist ashli babbitt wasnt a threat

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
2645 page views
137 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 245010 245 K  Slaps total: 27121 27 K
Oct 15 - tucker carlson......claims jan 6 maga terrorist ashli babbitt wasnt a threat

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. single-person/

On Friday, Tucker Carlson once again covered the death of Ashli Babbitt, the U.S. Air Force veteran who was shot in the shoulder and k*lled by a Capitol police officer as she stormed the Capitol on January 6. Babbitt was part of the mob that was attempting to violently overthrow the election. The mob members believed the election was stolen from Donald Trump because he told them so.

Carlson has maintained on numerous occasions that the shooting of Babbitt was unjust and that she posed no threat.

“Ashli Babbitt hurt not a single person on January 6,” he said. “She was unarmed.”

The Fox News host played clips of liberals on cable news defending the shooting, including Dean Obeidallah, who said, “His supporters who attacked the Capitol are terrorists. It’s two plus two equals stuff. Ashli Babbitt, all those who attacked the Capitol are terrorists because the FBI director has said it was an act of terrorism.”

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) meanwhile, commended the “brave officer who was the last line of defense.”

Carlson reacted indignantly.

“So you watch that and then you get frustrated, and you’re reminded that these people are so stupid it’s amazing they can breathe unaided. And that is some comfort. They just told you that Ashli Babbitt was trained by the Air Force to k*ll people,” he said, laughing. “Really? A lot of people in the Air Force trained to k*ll people? She was a threat to their safety. She was like 5’2″ and totally unarmed. She was not warned, by the way.”

Babbitt and other rioters who were attempting to break through the barricaded door at the time she was shot were in fact told by officers to stop
+7   

best
worst
137 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 117599 117 K  Slaps total: 23183 23 K
kkk banter
+26   

2 months ago '10        #3
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 93299 93 K  Slaps total: 20005 20 K
He’s right

When the police shoot unarmed Americans who do not pose a threat, it’s police brutality.

You don’t need to know the race or the political party of the victim to agree

If you do

we know

2 months ago '08        #4
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 50398 50 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K
Terrorist sympathizers. Right weak on crime and protecting America.
+29   

2 months ago '18        #5
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 33604 33 K  Slaps total: 3906 3 K
 Nautilus O said
He’s right

When the police shoot unarmed Americans who do not pose a threat, it’s police brutality.

If you do

we know
How often does “police brutality” happen on federal grounds? That’s a key difference in the false equivalency you’re drawing because it lays the foundation for her already having committed a federal offense and she was actively in commission of another one

Most importantly no investigation will ever come and the bi*ch is dead and never coming back, happily. So it really doesn’t matter what we say, the terrorist scum is still dead.
+37   

2 months ago '10        #6
 ChrisPartlowFro said
How often does “police brutality” happen on federal grounds? That’s a key difference in the false equivalency you’re drawing because it lays the foundation for her already having committed a federal offense and she was actively in commission of another one

Most importantly no investigation will ever come and the bi*ch is dead and never coming back, happily. So it really doesn’t matter what we say, the terrorist scum is still dead.
If someone was breaking into a building and the police shot them for breaking into a building the streets would be on fire like they were when the police shot at a woman in her house after her boyfriend shot at them

I wonder what’s the difference

2 months ago '18        #7
ChrisPartlowFro 
 Nautilus O said
If someone was breaking into a building and the police shot them for breaking into a building the streets would be on fire like they were when the police shot at a woman in her house after her boyfriend shot at them

I mean the streets weren’t on fire for B Taylor. If you remember accurately the uproar didn’t occur til sometime after the shooting. Also, since you brought her up, absolutely nothing happened to the cops in that instance, and unlike this one wrongdoing was found in an investigation. So you just proved my point with that comparison cause there’s no difference . Appreciate you
+19   

2 months ago '17        #8
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 110300 110 K  Slaps total: 4593 4 K
 Nautilus O said

The difference is they were in the middle of a terrorist act. They broke into the building with the hopes of stopping a democratic process with every intent to use violence if necessary. They were one door away from "high value" targets. You can spin it how you want but let's not play this game and act like Ray Ray breaking into a home is the same.

And police will k*ll someone breaking into a building with the threat of violence towards its occupants. We've seen police shoot for less.
+29   

2 months ago '15        #9
PineappleOG 
Props total: 43787 43 K  Slaps total: 8394 8 K
I’d stomp this dude out if I saw him in public, would love to get famous for stomping out one of these devils
+20   

2 months ago '10        #10
 ChrisPartlowFro said
I mean the streets weren’t on fire for B Taylor. If you remember accurately the uproar didn’t occur til sometime after the shooting. Also, since you brought her up, absolutely nothing happened to the cops in that instance, and unlike this one wrongdoing was found in an investigation. So you just proved my point with that comparison cause there’s no difference . Appreciate you
So youre Pro-Cop?

I forgot Bx is Big Blue Lives Matter now that Trump isn't president.

2 months ago '10        #11
 DaQCKing said
The difference is they were in the middle of a terrorist act. They broke into the building with the hopes of stopping a democratic process with every intent to use violence if necessary. They were one door away from "high value" targets. You can spin it how you want but let's not play this game and act like Ray Ray breaking into a home is the same.

And police will k*ll someone breaking into a building with the threat of violence towards its occupants. We've seen police shoot for less.
Do you consider all protests and riots terrorist acts, or just the ones you disagree with?

2 months ago '07        #12
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58504 58 K  Slaps total: 7489 7 K
She was reaching
+3   

2 months ago '18        #13
ChrisPartlowFro 
 Nautilus O said
So youre Pro-Cop?

I forgot Bx is Big Blue Lives Matter now that Trump isn't president.
when all else fails and your trolling gets exposed, change the subject. Great tact.
+21   

2 months ago '07        #14
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58504 58 K  Slaps total: 7489 7 K
 Nautilus O said

Did they have a warrant? Her being a bystander not the aggressor.. in her house.. but clearly you don’t possess this logic

Whole crowd yelled gun.. officers inside gave multiple warnings.. she literally professed online her goal of tyranny
+10   

2 months ago '10        #15
 ChrisPartlowFro said
when all else fails and your trolling gets exposed, change the subject. Great tact.
The subject never changed.

We know how you feel about certain things in certain situations that fit your narrative

Don’t we?

“n*gga I know you well, all them stolen jewels”

2 months ago '06        #16
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29843 29 K  Slaps total: 7361 7 K
 Nautilus O said
He’s right

If you do

we know
Shocking that this antivaxxer is also a MAGA troll. Connect the dots. fu*k Ashli, she broke in and was going after our elected officials. It’s why that whole crowd was there. Definite threat and got treated as such.
+15   

2 months ago '10        #17
 Damagegadget said
Did they have a warrant?
Yes

Now can you go back and rewrite whatever you were saying since this ends any of the discussion?

2 months ago '10        #18
 Storchaveli said
Shocking that this antivaxxer is also a MAGA troll. Connect the dots. fu*k Ashli, she broke in and was going after our elected officials. It’s why that whole crowd was there. Definite threat and got treated as such.
Big Blue Lives Matter check in

all the BX Blue Lives Matter members are also provaxxers and pro LGBTQ

what a demographic

2 months ago '04        #19
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5414 5 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
Let me see a n*gga climbing into my house through a broken window, with an angry mob behind him talking about he ain't a threat..
+24   

2 months ago '06        #20
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29843 29 K  Slaps total: 7361 7 K
 Nautilus O said
Big Blue Lives Matter check in

all the BX Blue Lives Matter members are also provaxxers and pro LGBTQ

what a demographic
Check my posts. Quote me in a BLM thread, snowflake. I’ll wait. fu*k that threat Ashli. fu*k you and fu*k MAGA, bi*ch.

+11   

2 months ago '10        #21
PrinceDeville25 
Props total: 1419 1 K  Slaps total: 221 221
 Nautilus O said
He’s right

If you do

we know
SERIOUSLY WHERE THE fu*k DID YOU GUYS COME FROM?

How the hell did dudes like you on end up on BOXDEN???

I don’t get it lmao.

What the hell happened to this site?
+23   

2 months ago '07        #22
Jeet Kune Do 
Props total: 10931 10 K  Slaps total: 1015 1 K
She didnt get the chance to

+2   

2 months ago '10        #23
 PrinceDeville25 said
SERIOUSLY WHERE THE fu*k DID YOU GUYS COME FROM?

How the hell did dudes like you on end up on BOXDEN???

I don’t get it lmao.

What the hell happened to this site?
you sound Pro Cop

Big blue lives matter check in thread

2 months ago '04        #24
ruff 
Props total: 14583 14 K  Slaps total: 2501 2 K
I'm glad she was k*lled

Her videos leading up to her death showed she had screws loose. She woulda tried something had she made it through that door.

Dumb bi*ch
+9   

2 months ago '18        #25
ChrisPartlowFro 
 Nautilus O said
The subject never changed.

We know how you feel about certain things in certain situations that fit your narrative

Don’t we?

“n*gga I know you well, all them stolen jewels”
Except you don’t because this interaction began with you self-owning yourself…so….

Also, prove I said any of the sh*t you’re ascribing to me…I’ll wait.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  57
Video inside How Sandra Bullock raises her black son
69 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+99online now  43
Video inside WELL DAMN!...Dr. Dre Addresses 50 Cent: "They Should Have His Picture....
181 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  33
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+104online now  24
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
323 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy