Stacey Dash: "I'm Still Not Invited to Any Cookouts’", Talks Sobriety & Conservative Views

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '07        #1
4647 page views
148 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x121
Props total: 251578 251 K  Slaps total: 22408 22 K
Stacey Dash: "I'm Still Not Invited to Any Cookouts’", Talks Sobriety & Conservative Views

Hoe still is pretty af though...image

Stacey Dash has yet to find redemption in the Black community for her past inflammatory remarks.

The former was made evident when the “Clueless” actress showed a more vulnerable side while opening up about her painful past. While speaking with TV personality Dr. Oz, Dash shared her “deepest, darkest secret” of formerly being addicted to opioids for over a decade.

“I just celebrated five years sobriety,” Dash said during the Oct. 14 episode. “In this five years my blessing, greatest blessing, is that not only have I been able to be honest with myself and become a better person.”
Dash revealed that her both her parents struggled with their own drug addictions, and that her mother allegedly introduced her to cocaine at the age of 16.

By the end of her teens, she had attempted suicide and found herself in an abusive relationship. Each serving as a contributing factor to her internal turmoil that would be expressed as anger fueling her public and very conservative views.

Dash’s comments that struck a nerve with some in the Black community date back as far as 2013. During her stint as a FOX political pundit, her comments became even more pointed.

In 2016, while on-air, Dash claimed then President Barack Obama “didn’t give a s—t” about terrorism. Years later, she upped the ante by backing Donald Trump’s run for president and the Republican party as a whole.

“Because I’m black I’m supposed to therefore be a Democrat, which is absurd,” she told UK publication The Guardian in 2018.

“They’re supposed to be the party of tolerance. I don’t see any tolerance. I’ve made a choice to stand up for what I believe in and don’t think I should be condemned.”
But, by March of this year, Dash had done some level of soul-searching that led her to backpedal on the controversial views she once publicly shared.

“I was the angry, conservative, Black woman,” she told The Hollywood Reporter. “And at that time in my life, it was who I was. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger.”
Now, knowing even more about the actress’ backstory, those offended by her past comments still find it challenging to offer sympathy.

“So she was talking crazy sober!?! I just knew she was high supporting Trump [male shoulder shrug emoji]”

“She’s still not invited to any cookouts”

“Good for her, but we still remember what you said and did ma’am”
To read more stories like this, visit AtlantaBlackStar.com
+17   

best
worst
148 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3436 3 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 Avon_Barksdale said

Hoe still is pretty af though...

Stacey Dash has yet to find redemption in the Black community for her past inflammatory remarks.

The former was made evident when the “Clueless” actress showed a more vulnerable side while opening up about her painful past. While speaking with TV personality Dr. Oz, Dash shared her “deepest, darkest secret” of formerly being addicted to opioids for over a decade.

Dash revealed that her both her parents struggled with their own drug addictions, and that her mother allegedly introduced her to cocaine at the age of 16.

By the end of her teens, she had attempted suicide and found herself in an abusive relationship. Each serving as a contributing factor to her internal turmoil that would be expressed as anger fueling her public and very conservative views.

Dash’s comments that struck a nerve with some in the Black community date back as far as 2013. During her stint as a FOX political pundit, her comments became even more pointed.

But, by March of this year, Dash had done some level of soul-searching that led her to backpedal on the controversial views she once publicly shared.

Now, knowing even more about the actress’ backstory, those offended by her past comments still find it challenging to offer sympathy.

I've always loved this bi*ch, ill get her into a cookout anyday

Last edited by Ridah; 10-15-2021 at 08:48 PM..
+24   

2 months ago '14        #3
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54180 54 K  Slaps total: 4118 4 K
A lot of idiots try to cling to this

It's not that being a conservative is bad "oh you have to be a democrat"

No.
But when you cozy up to and agree with fox news racists, you get what you get
+93   

2 months ago '16        #4
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34293 34 K  Slaps total: 4020 4 K
I just think it's sad that the highlight of her career was "Clueless".
+46   

2 months ago '20        #5
GunRack 
Props total: 11553 11 K  Slaps total: 928 928
Y'all hear something. Sounds like a c00n banging into the trash cans.
+42   

2 months ago '09        #6
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 46330 46 K  Slaps total: 11116 11 K
Her dumb azz MaGA views makes me wanna fu*k her even more
+32   

2 months ago '20        #7
HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 2683 2 K  Slaps total: 248 248
bed wench over here grasping for attention and fame....its sad...i wish things did not end up like this for her...really thought higher of her but its sad
+17   

2 months ago '19        #8
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25416 25 K  Slaps total: 4829 4 K
fu*k this koonette and every Oreo bi*ch who moves like her

they wanna sellout be a nutrag for our sworn enemies then they should get permanently excommunicated on some scarlet letter sh*t

+29   

2 months ago '21        #9
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 10993 10 K  Slaps total: 6032 6 K
My White Queen
+27   

2 months ago '14        #10
DavidAames  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29771 29 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
 Linas Kleiza said
My White Queen
Lol
+14   

2 months ago '14        #11
NineDime 
Props total: 8324 8 K  Slaps total: 309 309
 Negusis said
I had to reflect and remember that Clueless was a movie. At first I thought “they’re disrespectful asf for that”
+7   

2 months ago '19        #12
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 5921 5 K  Slaps total: 379 379
She picked a side. She gotta live with it
+39   

2 months ago '16        #13
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19272 19 K  Slaps total: 3904 3 K
She’s still invited to my d*ck
+28   

2 months ago '11        #14
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29888 29 K  Slaps total: 4382 4 K
I wonder what happened to her in her development that made her hate her Culture

You can never discredit how bad bullying can fu*k a person up, I suppose. Like this n*gga, what happened to these people in their formative years -

+9   

2 months ago '12        #15
OG Leno317 
Props total: 7131 7 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
She was top 5 in the 90s

Last edited by OG Leno317; 10-15-2021 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Typo
+22   

2 months ago '14        #16
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155342 155 K  Slaps total: 35402 35 K
Dame and her gotta be two of the most hard headed people, I don't think either one of them talks to each other to this very day which is a shame because they are first cousins

Last edited by strungout; 10-15-2021 at 08:40 PM..
+14   

2 months ago '14        #17
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 48043 48 K  Slaps total: 32322 32 K
 Negusis said
Wtf is your highlight, bi*ch n*gga?
+1   

2 months ago '11        #18
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29330 29 K  Slaps total: 1197 1 K
Shes invited to the bedroom but she gotta leave before the fox channel jet comes on
+3   

2 months ago '09        #19
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 106134 106 K  Slaps total: 24057 24 K
why she on dr oz talking this nonsense instead of one of the plenty black podcasts out there that get millions of views, or the breakfast club, etc
+15   

2 months ago '07        #20
Cartel-Clipz 
Props total: 83124 83 K  Slaps total: 4963 4 K
She be at cookouts with raisins in the potato salad
+37   

2 months ago '12        #21
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 85409 85 K  Slaps total: 4853 4 K
Sold her people out and she's not allowed back
+9   

2 months ago '16        #22
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102818 102 K  Slaps total: 11406 11 K
You live and learn, glad shes healthy.
+4   

2 months ago '07        #23
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x121 OP
Props total: 251578 251 K  Slaps total: 22408 22 K
 Ridah said
I always loved this bi*ch, ill get her into a cookout anyday
Nah, she might not like sloppy a*s BBQ ribs and she might try to bring some Mac N' Cheese with some peanuts in it...

+7   

2 months ago '16        #24
wesleypipes 
Props total: 25429 25 K  Slaps total: 3559 3 K
 Avon_Barksdale said

Hoe still is pretty af though...

Ill let her smoke my meat
+2   

2 months ago '15        #25
Deuce2416 
Props total: 21129 21 K  Slaps total: 2082 2 K
“Might have a heart attack,
when ya find out
That black folk don’t want ya back”

+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+104online now  29
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
191 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Zion Williamson suffers "setback" and return has been delayed