How TF is Nautica Colognes so cheap?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-48  148
109 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
4868 page views
134 comments

KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10328 10 K  Slaps total: 2998 2 K
How TF is Nautica Colognes so cheap?

Them sh*ts smell good AF, last forever and you can smell it across a room off 4 waffs...18 bucks spent and im getting touched.
+26   

best
worst
134 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
Tha754kid 
Props total: 10306 10 K  Slaps total: 789 789
I keep a bottle of that Nautica Classic. sh*ts $13 on Amazon
+18   

2 months ago '16        #3
wesleypipes 
Props total: 25376 25 K  Slaps total: 3558 3 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Them sh*ts smell good AF, last forever and you can smell it across a room off 4 waffs...18 bucks spent and im getting touched.
Slap for not putting the name or pic
+55   

2 months ago '17        #4
Drknockbootz 
Props total: 7658 7 K  Slaps total: 202 202
I used to keep a green bottle of nautica and polo sport in rotation during middle school days. Cool water and curve too can't forget those
+39   

2 months ago '04        #5
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 40075 40 K  Slaps total: 3047 3 K
That curve for men is the perfect summer slpash
+21   

2 months ago '04        #6
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21502 21 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
Random information for anyone that cares. Lady at neiman marcus educated me when I asked why Creed was priced so high. I tend to try and buy perfume vs the toilette. You use less and it’s more subtle yet impactful.

Eau fraiche – The most diluted version of fragrance, usually with one to three percent perfume oil in alcohol and water. Usually lasts for less than an hour.

Cologne (eau de cologne) – Oldest term for perfume, used in North America for masculine scents. Light, fresh and fruity, typically composed of two to four percent perfume oils in alcohol and water. Tend to be used in fragrances for younger people. Usually lasts for about two hours.

Toilette (eau de toilette) – A light spray composition with five to 15 percent pure perfume essence dissolved in alcohol. Usually lasts for about three hours.

Perfume (eau de parfum) – Historically genderless, used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances. The best term used to describe a fragrance. Contains 15 – 20 percent pure perfume essence and lasts for about five to eight hours.

Perfume – A corruption of the Latin phrase per fumum (through smoke). The most concentrated and expensive of all fragrance options. Slightly oilier, perfume, or parfum, is composed of 20 to 30 percent pure perfume essence. A single application of perfume can last up to 24 hours.

Last edited by collegeboy58; 10-15-2021 at 10:56 PM..
+113   

2 months ago '07        #7
KingKobraAtlant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1942 1 K  Slaps total: 420 420
I hate to disagree with you guys, but Nautica changed it's original. I had some when I was 19, and it was fresh and mellow. I saw some recently, and bought it. It's on that too loud level like White Diamonds.
+11   

2 months ago '04        #8
MegaTON 
Props total: 3417 3 K  Slaps total: 847 847
 KingKobraAtlant said
I hate to disagree with you guys, but Nautica changed it's original. I had some when I was 19, and it was fresh and mellow. I saw some recently, and bought it. It's on that too loud level like White Diamonds.
theres 2 diff ones that look pretty similar - mighta got "blue" or somethin

2 months ago '16        #9
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14992 14 K  Slaps total: 9885 9 K
 Drknockbootz said
I used to keep a green bottle of nautica and polo sport in rotation during middle school days. Cool water and curve too can't forget those
All of them still in my rotation
+2   

2 months ago '07        #10
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x121
Props total: 251342 251 K  Slaps total: 22392 22 K
I had to get the bootleg of that Nautica cologne since I couldn't afford the real back then.

But, I used to go to school smelling good af for them hoes...

+16   

2 months ago '16        #11
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14992 14 K  Slaps total: 9885 9 K
 collegeboy58 said
Random information for anyone that cares. Asian lady at neiman marcus educated me when I asked why Creed was priced so high. I tend to try and buy perfume vs the toilette. You use less and it’s more subtle yet impactful.

Eau fraiche – The most diluted version of fragrance, usually with one to three percent perfume oil in alcohol and water. Usually lasts for less than an hour.

Cologne (eau de cologne) – Oldest term for perfume, used in North America for masculine scents. Light, fresh and fruity, typically composed of two to four percent perfume oils in alcohol and water. Tend to be used in fragrances for younger people. Usually lasts for about two hours.

Toilette (eau de toilette) – A light spray composition with five to 15 percent pure perfume essence dissolved in alcohol. Usually lasts for about three hours.

Perfume (eau de parfum) – Historically genderless, used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances. The best term used to describe a fragrance. Contains 15 – 20 percent pure perfume essence and lasts for about five to eight hours.

Perfume – A corruption of the Latin phrase per fumum (through smoke). The most concentrated and expensive of all fragrance options. Slightly oilier, perfume, or parfum, is composed of 20 to 30 percent pure perfume essence. A single application of perfume can last up to 24 hours.

That’s why I use pure oils. Get em for $5-$10 and the oils last all day and sometimes into next day after a night of partying and fu*king
+16   

2 months ago '15        #12
dipset2087 
Props total: 4502 4 K  Slaps total: 1799 1 K
I like the oils instead of the cologne...lasts all day. I applied it this morning and I can still smell it now typing in the bed. $5-$20

Last edited by dipset2087; 10-15-2021 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: typo2
+21   

2 months ago '19        #13
Myko Jagsin 
Props total: 11755 11 K  Slaps total: 6242 6 K
you n*ggas use axe body spray stop capping. be smelling like sweat thinking the smell still on you.

Egyptian musk though
+9   

2 months ago '07        #14
KingKobraAtlant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1942 1 K  Slaps total: 420 420
 MegaTON said
theres 2 diff ones that look pretty similar - mighta got "blue" or somethin
It was the original.

2 months ago '19        #15
Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 48583 48 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
Nautica voyage is fire
+7   

2 months ago '20        #16
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78619 78 K  Slaps total: 4076 4 K
 Beach city said
Nautica voyage is fire
That’s the one.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #17
 Gen Anti Fruit said
That’s the one.
Yup.. have smelled ocean?
+2   

2 months ago '20        #18
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78619 78 K  Slaps total: 4076 4 K
 Beach city said
Yup.. have smelled ocean?
Nah. I keep the Original & Voyage haven’t tried Ocean yet.

Voyage is like the GOAT budget fragrance to me. I don’t know sh*t else that cheap that smells that good.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #19
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Nah. I keep the Original & Voyage haven’t tried Ocean yet.

Voyage is like the GOAT budget fragrance to me. I don’t know sh*t else that cheap that smells that good.
Facts.... hands down Nautica voyage reign supreme

2 months ago '16        #20
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19251 19 K  Slaps total: 3897 3 K
Bum juice thread
+9   

2 months ago '13        #21
pizzolini 
Props total: 2553 2 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 collegeboy58 said
Random information for anyone that cares. Lady at neiman marcus educated me when I asked why Creed was priced so high. I tend to try and buy perfume vs the toilette. You use less and it’s more subtle yet impactful.

Good info, my next bottle is going to be Creed. I just bought a bottle of that Creed flower perfume one for my wife. sh*ts costed alil over 3 hundo and that was cheaper one.

Last edited by pizzolini; 10-16-2021 at 12:54 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #22
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 13687 13 K  Slaps total: 4823 4 K
 KG Da Gawd said
That's not a good cologne. You only want to be smelled up close.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49373 49 K  Slaps total: 3339 3 K
Copped a nautica cologne that smelled good in store but once I got home that sh*t was super over powering

Still have the full bottle 3 years later.

I believe it was bautica voyage, not a fan.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #24
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 94810 94 K  Slaps total: 13498 13 K

I paid like $18 for this from Burlington I bought it b4 I smelled it cuz of the price thinking I would like it but this sh*t garbage
+2   

2 months ago '04        #25
therealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12062 12 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
Perry Ellis >>>
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  27
Article inside Least reliable car brands
224 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+37online now  24
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
102 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+59online now  17
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Crypto meets the real world