Remains of 2 men found dismembered, chained to cinder blocks in pond

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
4584 page views
66 comments

pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 7676 7 K  Slaps total: 2733 2 K
Remains of 2 men found dismembered, chained to cinder blocks in pond

visit this link https://www.cbsnews.com/n .. locks-in-pond/

OKLAHOMA CITY — A 16-year-old is charged along with his older brother, mother and the mother's boyfriend in the deaths of two black men whose bodies were found dismembered and chained to cinder blocks in an Oklahoma City pond after what authorities say was a gun sale arranged on Craigslist that turned deadly. The bodies of Alize Smith and Jarron Moreland, both 21, were found April 18, according to police in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore.

Both men had been reported missing four days prior.

Smith and Moreland both were black, while all four suspects are white, and the k*llings have received attention from bloggers and activists on social media with some comparing them to lynchings. But the prosecutor handling the case said Thursday that the slayings are not believed to be racially motivated.

"We definitely explored that, and the evidence absolutely shows that this was not racially motivated," said Cleveland County prosecutor Greg Mashburn, who does not plan to seek hate-related charges in the case.

The 16-year-old, Brett Boettler, is charged as an adult with one count each of first-degree murder and second-degree murder, desecration of a corpse, unlawful removal of a body and for having a gun after he had been convicted as a juvenile. No attorney is listed for him in court paperwork. He is jailed on $5 million bond.

His brother, Kevin Garcia-Boettler, 22, faces charges of being an accessory to murder, desecration of a corpse and unlawful removal of a body. He is jailed on $3 million bond. Bill Smith, an attorney listed in court paperwork as representing Garcia-Boettler, did not return a message seeking comment.

The brothers' mother, Crystal Boettler, 40, is charged with being an accessory to murder. Her boyfriend, Johnny Barker, 43, is charged with being an accessory to murder, desecration of a corpse and unlawful removal of a body.

Authorities say the two brothers arranged a meeting over Craigslist to buy a gun from Smith and Moreland. Investigators say Garcia-Boettler told them that he and his brother picked up Smith and drove to a grocery store parking lot in Moore where Moreland approached and entered their van. Police say Garcia-Boettler told them he heard a gun c*ck and that Brett Boettler then fired.

Moreland's mother told television station KFOR she wonders whether more happened than a gun sale gone bad.

"To me, it's like y'all planned to torture them," Kennetha Moreland said of the suspects.
+11   

best
worst
66 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
therealselasi 
Props total: 754 754  Slaps total: 51 51
DAMN!!! That's one family that's with the sh*ts
+26   

1 month ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41742 41 K  Slaps total: 7765 7 K
This happened in 2018

Be careful doing dirt with the man fellas because you might lose your life & end up missing
+50   

1 month ago '20        #4
adak31 
Props total: 18463 18 K  Slaps total: 535 535
Holy sh*t

+1   

1 month ago '14        #5
BasedSoul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10903 10 K  Slaps total: 580 580
OP posting old news from 3 years ago.
+12   

1 month ago '15        #6
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 85412 85 K  Slaps total: 4758 4 K
Puss ahh cr
[spoiler - click to view]

ers
+19   

1 month ago '16        #7
nik3 
Props total: 9909 9 K  Slaps total: 5442 5 K
Nah fu*k that, there's more to this story
+5   

1 month ago '21        #8
Roach Gutz 
Props total: 454 454  Slaps total: 38 38
 ChoAssUp said
Puss ahh cr
[spoiler - click to view]

ers
"give a n*gga a hunnid years"

+13   

1 month ago '17        #9
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15853 15 K  Slaps total: 8488 8 K
Oklahoma is wierd
+5   

1 month ago '17        #10
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15853 15 K  Slaps total: 8488 8 K
They didn't life cause Their white
Other guy is white Hispanic

If it was other way around
The Melanated guys would get the death penalty
+31   

1 month ago '21        #11
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 4208 4 K  Slaps total: 264 264
buying guns outside of gunshows or stores is aways very sketchy
+23   

1 month ago '04        #12
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 141597 141 K  Slaps total: 19516 19 K
Wtf

1 month ago '04        #13
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21491 21 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
 FashCashVasquez said
They didn't life cause Their white
Other guy is white Hispanic

If it was other way around
The Melanated guys would get the death penalty
Not saying you're wrong but they plead guilty vs going to trial. The mom got 45 years, 20 serve 25 on papers. The boyfriend got 25 to serve, 20 on papers.
+4   

1 month ago '21        #14
Aztec King 
Props total: 7926 7 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
They tested someones gangsta and got took out. nothing to see here.

1 month ago '21        #15
King Am I 
Props total: 7088 7 K  Slaps total: 3279 3 K
 pikadadon said

I hate trailer trash Caucasians. I stay away from these kinds of "white" people. They're absolute trash and they all stink of a wet dog.
+14   

1 month ago '18        #16
antisocial100 
Props total: 18769 18 K  Slaps total: 5235 5 K
Arranging a gun buy through Craigslist, where fu*kery is known to happen. Smh if only they had fathers to put sense in them and tell them to just go to a gun show
+3   

1 month ago '19        #17
Makrich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2460 2 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 King Am I said
I hate trailer trash Caucasians. I stay away from these kinds of "white" people. They're absolute trash and they all stink of a wet dog.
this is from a white guy, fu*k that family, should drop there a*ses in a pond. fu*kin 25 years but on the real if I was gonna do a gun deal best believe I'm bring more then one person its gonna be in a public area not too public of course, and we gonna be packing. How the fu*k you go to buy a gun but don't bring a gun for protection. You kind of asking for it.

Also what guy above said about gun shows.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #18
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61837 61 K  Slaps total: 3456 3 K
I’m not getting in no ones van to buy or sell nothing. And them hillbillies play with guns daily. Can’t fu*k around with them not having the upper hand. fu*k em.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #19
Shotta12 
Props total: 1142 1 K  Slaps total: 86 86
 Makrich said
this is from a white guy, fu*k that family, should drop there a*ses in a pond. fu*kin 25 years but on the real if I was gonna do a gun deal best believe I'm bring more then one person its gonna be in a public area not too public of course, and we gonna be packing. How the fu*k you go to buy a gun but don't bring a gun for protection. You kind of asking for it.

I would like to think they were buying the gun because they didn't have one
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #20
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91370 91 K  Slaps total: 26251 26 K
The dudes stole some sh*t from the grandmas gun and other belongings…. Then tried selling it on Craigslist

The mom found out and told them she’d buy it from them…..had them come over with the stuff the n*ggas stole

And the family took care of the problem.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #21
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78219 78 K  Slaps total: 4064 4 K
Dudes name was Alize?

R.I.P to both.
+5   

1 month ago '21        #22
King Am I 
 Makrich said

They obviously underestimated the situation and the people they were buying the guns from. I don't trust anyone I don't care what race you are. My safety comes first.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #23
King Am I 
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Dudes name was Alize?

R.I.P to both.
That was probably his mother's favorite drink.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34834 34 K  Slaps total: 2575 2 K
They lynching us in broad daylight.
How long before enough is enuff.

1 month ago '19        #25
Makrich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2460 2 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 Shotta12 said
I would like to think they were buying the gun because they didn't have one
Mannn I knew someone would say this... so let me ask you this let's see how smart you are... if you didn't have a gun, was going to buy one off Craigslist knowing they gonna have a gun when you get there, you gonna still go? Cuz sh*t just screams , hey I wanna get robbed or in this case k*lled. I'm just saying they could have been more prepared, when I would have saw that whole family and it was just me and my boy I would have drove off with the quickness
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Nov 28 - First cases of omicron COVID variant confirmed in Ontario Canada
149 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+103online now  29
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!
83 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  29
Anthony Edwards says Jimmy Butler is a fake tough guy
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Viral rappers 'Island boys' push cryptocurrency raising concern about r..
26 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy