Chicago rapper Tells the Truth about O BLOCK vs. FBG Duck 63rd Hood "Nobody Wins!"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
2829 page views
69 comments

YukiMarvin13  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3006 3 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
Chicago rapper Tells the Truth about O BLOCK vs. FBG Duck 63rd Hood "Nobody Wins!"

This is the best representation ive seen A+ for j mane

+29   

best
worst
69 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
KingBud 
Props total: 12299 12 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
End of the day its a big a*s mess..
+1   

2 months ago '18        #3
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60900 60 K  Slaps total: 20662 20 K
Not even from Chicago but this is common sense. He did a good articulate way of explaining to dumb n*ggas tho
+16   

2 months ago '17        #4
KingJaffeO 
Props total: 4662 4 K  Slaps total: 686 686
They put da dumb n*gga retarted sh*t in Chicago water lines
+2   

2 months ago '17        #5
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25571 25 K  Slaps total: 3868 3 K
My exact reactions:

+7   

2 months ago '11        #6
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22498 22 K  Slaps total: 4739 4 K

Coming from dude that dropped this

He full of sh*t
+21   

2 months ago '19        #7
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32313 32 K  Slaps total: 23215 23 K
I think Chicago is probably worse than LA has ever been with gangs. I mean, 80s and early 90s LA was off the richter, but these Chicago n*ggas seem like they are out here literally shooting and k*lling for nothing. The crack epidemic ushered in the extreme violence in LA, so at least you can attribute the uptick in violence out there to guarding territory/gaining new territory to slang dope. Not saying that makes it right, but on some level you can wrap your head around that.

Why in the fu*k are these Chicago n*ggas so violence? It's like violence for violence sake. One upping each other in how ignorant they can be.
+10   

2 months ago '11        #8
 SuperPawgHunter said
I think Chicago is probably worse than LA has ever been with gangs. I mean, 80s and early 90s LA was off the richter, but these Chicago n*ggas seem like they are out here literally shooting and k*lling for nothing. The crack epidemic ushered in the extreme violence in LA, so at least you can attribute the uptick in violence out there to guarding territory/gaining new territory to slang dope. Not saying that makes it right, but on some level you can wrap your head around that.

Why in the fu*k are these Chicago n*ggas so violence? It's like violence for violence sake. One upping each other in how ignorant they can be.
Because its a cycle of death. You k*ll mine, then I k*ll one of yours, then yours k*ll me, then mine k*ll yours. And it goes on and on for generations and has been going on since the 70s
+16   

2 months ago '20        #9
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43622 43 K  Slaps total: 14728 14 K
Facts

2 months ago '17        #10
BSS 
Props total: 229 229  Slaps total: 46 46
 Blokka Blokka said

Coming from dude that dropped this

He full of sh*t

MF always been vocal.

Last edited by BSS; 10-15-2021 at 03:49 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '19        #11
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32313 32 K  Slaps total: 23215 23 K
 Blokka Blokka said
Because its a cycle of death. You k*ll mine, then I k*ll one of yours, then yours k*ll me, then mine k*ll yours. And it goes on and on for generations and has been going on since the 70s
What is Chicago like outside of the violence? I think a lot of people forget Chicago is a major US city. Never been. Interested in what it's like.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #12
 SuperPawgHunter said
What is Chicago like outside of the violence? I think a lot of people forget Chicago is a major US city. Never been. Interested in what it's like.
The violence is usually contained to specific areas. You have your outliers and some places get the random shooting because the gangs are everywhere

But its mainly the southside, englewood, auburn Gresham and over east a bit towards oblock. Then you have the Westside like Austin neighborhood and all along Madison. (The street the United Center is on. Just go west from there)

Other than that, Chicago is a dope city and relatively safe if you aren't gangbanging

Last edited by Blokka Blokka; 10-15-2021 at 04:56 PM..
+9   

2 months ago '15        #13
richmoneycash 
Props total: 24977 24 K  Slaps total: 1602 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Crazy thing about Chicago is they had like 800 murders in 1996, they are on pace this year to surpass that. So they've been like that since the 90s just more people are now taking notice because the music and social media.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #14
bigpharma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 2351 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399

2 months ago '05        #15
kh RON OloGiCaL 
Props total: 733 733  Slaps total: 94 94
 SuperPawgHunter said

These are passion k*llings which makes it so hard to stop. How can you tell someone who lost family to this, not to go out and get their form of justice? That and a lack of leadership (even in the gang sense) basically is what you are left with in Chicago
+5   

2 months ago '17        #16
Universalmind88 
Props total: 2355 2 K  Slaps total: 457 457
 SuperPawgHunter said

Chicago n*ggas usta get money I don’t kno how they downplayed that but LA definitely following this trend nowadays it spread through the country like wildfire Jacksonville same way ATL etc
+1   

2 months ago '07        #17
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 66692 66 K  Slaps total: 7154 7 K
duck a still be alive if he aint make that dead bi*ches song

signed his death certificate himself
+6   

2 months ago '18        #18
Skuggs007 
Props total: 1393 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109
 Blokka Blokka said
The violence is usually contained to specific areas. You have your outliers and some places get the random shooting because the gangs are everywhere

But its mainly the southside, englewood, auburn Gresham and over east a bit towards oblock. Then you have the Westside like Austin neighborhood and all along Madison. (The street the United Center is on. Just go west from there)

Other than that, Chicago is a dope city and relatively safe if you aren't gangbanging
Yeah man stay out the south side englewood and auburn Gresham and stay out the west side Austin, Lawndale, Garfield Park and you’re good for the most part…

Beautiful city, one of the few Alpha listed cities in the world that has any and everything to do, beautiful women all type, great food and nice sights
+3   

2 months ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92057 92 K  Slaps total: 26377 26 K
Of course no one wins tho

Never made any sense how n*ggas homeboys be getting gunned down, and then they rap on a song “yall n*ggas from xyz block is pu**y”

How can both blocks be pu**y, when both blocks are always looking for revenge? That means someone is DEFINITELY not pu**y.

Idk, I understand the rivalry, I understand the culture… but it’s gotta get tiring. That can’t be all life is. U never see these n*ggas have any real fun. But n*ggas make fun of Jay Z on boats and on the beach livin life with his family
+9   

2 months ago '05        #20
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9880 9 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Definitely Not For Nothing…It’s Over One Dumb Gang Member That k*lled Another In Middle School And Since Then It’s Been Going On…..

2 months ago '14        #21
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 60467 60 K  Slaps total: 5721 5 K

n*ggas did a drill downtown & went straight back to the dealership with the car

You cant make this sh*t up
+11   

2 months ago '05        #22
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9880 9 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 richmoneycash said
Crazy thing about Chicago is they had like 800 murders in 1996, they are on pace this year to surpass that. So they've been like that since the 90s just more people are now taking notice because the music and social media.
Bingo! That’s What’s Really fu*ked Up…We Lived In This sh*t So Long And Had To Deal With k*llers Taunting Mfs Family’s Of People They k*lled…To Being k*lled Themselves And It Happening Over And Over In A Vicious Cycle…To The World Cheerleading And Instigating…Saying Dumb sh*t And Promoting It…Even Tryna Copy It Like It’s Something Mfs Actually Want To Live! sh*ts Crazy!! Cuz Most Cannot Get Out Of It, While Timmy On the Turn Up In The Burbs Acting Like He With The sh*t
+5   

2 months ago '12        #23
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 188058 188 K  Slaps total: 11024 11 K
 Playboi Loso said

n*ggas did a drill downtown & went straight back to the dealership with the car

You cant make this sh*t up
I been paying attention off/on to this whole situation....but reading those tweets....Did these n*ggas go get a test drive vehicle and perform a hit in it?

The whole thing already looks stupid, but if its THAT stupid then @ I'm a reasonable man, I owe you an apology for my comments the other day bro
+2   

2 months ago '04        #24
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53863 53 K  Slaps total: 10658 10 K

+2   

2 months ago '07        #25
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 33949 33 K  Slaps total: 8131 8 K
 Skuggs007 said
Yeah man stay out the south side englewood and auburn Gresham and stay out the west side Austin, Lawndale, Garfield Park and you’re good for the most part…

Beautiful city, one of the few Alpha listed cities in the world that has any and everything to do, beautiful women all type, great food and nice sights
Compared to other major Chicago does not have beautiful women lol. Rest is true though.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Video inside Reindeer almost takes flight
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  18
Dec 3 - michigan school shooters parents........suddenly go on the run
158 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+105online now  15
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  15
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy