Oct 15 - US Navy Will Discharge Sailors Refusing COVID-19 Vaccination Without Exemption

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
20 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '07        #1
1623 page views
82 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97634 97 K  Slaps total: 12460 12 K
Oct 15 - US Navy Will Discharge Sailors Refusing COVID-19 Vaccination Without Exemption

All active-duty Navy personnel must be vaccinated by Nov. 28 or face separation, according to a Navy administrative message released Wednesday.

Any active-duty Navy service members who do not get fully vaccinated or do not have an approved or pending exemption will be processed for an honorable separation without involuntary separation, according to NAVADMIN 225/21, released by Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. William Lescher and Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Adm. John Nowell.

Service members in the Ready Reserve Navy will need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 28.

In order to meet the deadline, active duty members must receive their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, if receiving the two-shot Pfizer or Moderna version, by Nov. 14, according to a Thursday Navy news release.

A person is not fully vaccinated until 14 days after receiving the second shot.

For members in the reserve, the deadline to receive the second shot is Dec. 14.

Those who are separated for refusing the vaccine will be discharged with no lower than a general discharge under honorable conditions, according to the Navy release.

Those refusing the vaccine cannot be promoted, advance, reenlist or execute orders outside of ones involving separation.

Any officer who refuses to be vaccinated will have any promotions delayed.

Since the vaccination is mandatory, service members who refuse the vaccine can be temporarily reassigned depending on operational readiness or requirements of the mission, according to NAVADMIN 225/21.

Navy personnel can request an exemption for medical or religious reasons. Having COVID-19 in the past or having a positive serology test for the disease will not exempt a service member, the Navy said in an August administrative message.

ďSailors must be prepared to execute their mission at all times, in places throughout the world, including where vaccination rates are low and disease transmission is high,Ē according to the Navy news release issued today. ďImmunizations are of paramount importance to protecting the health of the force and the warf*ghting readiness of the Fleet.Ē

As of Wednesday, 94 percent of active-duty sailors have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with 99 percent having received the first dose, according to the Navy.

Of the total force, 89 percent is completely vaccinated, while 94 percent have received the first shot.

There have been a total of 83,648 COVID-19 cases within the Navy, including active-duty and civilians, according to the service.

Of those cases, 164 resulted in deaths.

There have been 14 active-duty deaths out of 48,231 cases.

There have been more deaths due to COVID-19 than other health or mishap-related injuries and deaths over the same time period, according to NAVADMIN 225/21.

In 144 of the deaths, those who died were not vaccinated. Vaccination status is not known for the other 20.

ďIn order to maximize readiness, it is the policy goal of the U.S. Navy to achieve a fully vaccinated force against the persistent and lethal threat of COVID-19,Ē according to NAVADMIN 225/21.

The new guidance is not unexpected.

A Navy administrative message from Aug. 31 mandated all active duty service members be fully vaccinated within 90 days of the message, which put the deadline at Nov. 28, USNI News previously reported.

Service members can receive a vaccine from a non-Department of Defense administrator as long as they provide documentation of the vaccine within the next duty day.

Although there are three versions of the COVID-19 vaccine ó the two-shot Moderna and Pfizer versions and the one-shot Johnson and Johnson ó only Pfizer has received full approval from the FDA.

Moderna has requested FDA licensure, according to an August release from the company.

At this time, the Navy can only mandate that service members and reservists receive the Pfizer vaccine, since it is the only one with FDA approval.

The other vaccines are currently administered under an emergency use authorization.
+5   

best
worst
82 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19898 19 K  Slaps total: 33310 33 K
“Having COVID-19 in the past or having a positive serology test for the disease will not exempt a service member, the Navy said in an August administrative message.“

1 month ago '21        #3
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17361 17 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
Biden is single handedly dismantling our military. I'm surprised Bx bozos aren't calling him a russian

1 month ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86336 86 K  Slaps total: 30961 30 K
Not really sure how anyone is celebrating this
+9   

1 month ago '20        #5
 SPdaGOAT said

And they mad it ain’t dis-honorable discharges with prison time with they celebrating.

+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
 BuiltForThis said

And they mad it ainít dis-honorable discharges with prison time with they celebrating.

People let this vaccine sh*t render them fu*king retarded. Like we not gonna have to worry about COVID if some of these countries catch wind our military is getting smaller in numbers.

I been seeing these idiots saying a lot of sh*t about natural selection and all that lately, all I gotta say is be careful what you wish for. The unvaccinated dying and not being able to be functioning members of society is what nobody should want even if they donít realize it

1 month ago '17        #7
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 96065 96 K  Slaps total: 27386 27 K
 JayMurdoch said
Biden is single handedly dismantling our military. I'm surprised Bx bozos aren't calling him a russian
It's going to be a handful of people. You think that will "dismantle" the military?
+7   

1 month ago '17        #8
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 109610 109 K  Slaps total: 4566 4 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Did you serve? If so you would know that from MEPS all the way through deployments you are shot up with all kinds of sh*t. Drawing the line at Covid is laughable.
+22   

1 month ago '17        #9
 DaQCKing said
Did you serve? If so you would know that from MEPS all the way through deployments you are shot up with all kinds of sh*t. Drawing the line at Covid is laughable.
So fu*k it, letís just rapidly deplete our soldiers. Such a fantastic idea.

The COVID vaccine just released this year. I donít think itís weird people have an aversion to taking it, especially when the virus isnít deadly to most.

And yes I took my shots for chickenpox and measles when I could barely wipe my a*s and they had been around for years already

1 month ago '20        #10
 SPdaGOAT said
So fu*k it, let’s just rapidly deplete our soldiers. Such a fantastic idea.

The COVID vaccine just released this year. I don’t think it’s weird people have an aversion to taking it, especially when the virus isn’t deadly to most.

And yes I took my shots for chickenpox and measles when I could barely wipe my a*s and they had been around for years already

Those pre-k kindergarten mandate comparisons gotta stop. One infection of any of those viruses means inoculation for longer than 6 months or less. As in YEARS/DECADES/LIFETIME.

Military is different since biological warfare is a thing. They gotta be prepared for all the viruses/bacterias that they know of and have something for.
Bullsh*t infections don't mean anything. Except the wuhan is weaker than influenza.

Smallpox is eradicated however one of these countries just might have a batch to infect the military with.

It is going to be a significant sudden loss but there will be enough individuals willing to take those experimental mRNA therapeutic formulation injections over time.

If something were to pop off yeah next 1.5 -2 years would be the play.

And this the Navy so something probably going to pop off in Asia / around them waters.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #11
 SPdaGOAT said

The COVID vaccine just released this year. I donít think itís weird people have an aversion to taking it, especially when the virus isnít deadly to most.

Show me real data where the vaccine is depleting our soldiers. Go head. Its only depleting the ones that refuse to take it.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
 DaQCKing said
Show me real data where the vaccine is depleting our soldiers. Go head. Its only depleting the ones that refuse to take it.
Exactly lmfao. The mandate is depleting soldiers. You want data, read the OP.

Thatís not the only workforce itís affecting either. A lot of people might fu*k around and end up having to settle for jobs theyíre overqualified for because those are the jobs that society as a whole needs to fill

1 month ago '17        #13
 SPdaGOAT said
Exactly lmfao. The mandate is depleting soldiers. You want data, read the OP.

Thatís not the only workforce itís affecting either. A lot of people might fu*k around and end up having to settle for jobs theyíre overqualified for because those are the jobs that society as a whole needs to fill
It's the refusal to take the vaccine that is hurting the force. These same soldiers eat out the chow hall and MREs that are 15 years old. They also volunteer to die in a war but covid is where it ends. Pure ignorance.
+15   

1 month ago '17        #14
 DaQCKing said
It's the refusal to take the vaccine that is hurting the force. These same soldiers eat out the chow hall and MREs that are 15 years old. They also volunteer to die in a war but covid is where it ends. Pure ignorance.
Regardless, weíre gonna lose numbers in masses over a vaccine I would say most soldiers probably donít need to take yet.

But fu*k it if yíall donít care, I donít either

1 month ago '20        #15
 DaQCKing said
They are rushed forced experimental mRNA therapeutic formulations.

You showing your ignorance. There’s still no set amount for total injections or over what timeframe.

Y’all just shooting up and cappin like scary lil sissy. That’s pure ignorance.

Y’all only example that’s the closest comparison is flu shots.

This is 2021 flu shots been around for around 80 years.

This crap is about 1 year and still in clinical trials.

They don’t work as claimed back in December 2020 January 2021. All this is still on the fly. With no judicial jury accountability or liability available.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #16
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14139 14 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Regardless, weíre gonna lose numbers in masses over a vaccine I would say most soldiers probably donít need to take yet.

But fu*k it if yíall donít care, I donít either
Number one k*ller of Navy members this year. Too bad there's nothing that's been proven to reduce the length and severity of COVID infections, reduce hospitalizations, and reduce deaths with little to no side effects.

Crazy world we live in.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #17
 Tlatoani said
Number one k*ller of Navy members this year. Too bad there's nothing that's been proven to reduce the length and severity of COVID infections, reduce hospitalizations, and reduce deaths with little to no side effects.

Crazy world we live in.
How many Navy members has COVID claimed?

1 month ago '20        #18
 Tlatoani said

Crazy world we live in.
Yíall still wearing mask and taking additional injections.

Lookin like not even all lab rats believe your parroting a*s lies.

1 month ago '16        #19
deezydee2323 
Props total: 5114 5 K  Slaps total: 1195 1 K
Hahahahahahahaha

1 month ago '21        #20
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 2397 2 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
pass MEPS: given 234986257829 shots

bootcamp: inhale 23579638751 chemicals and get your sh*t beat down daily

COVID19 vaccine: im a pu**y

see ya fake soldiers!!! go play cosplay with the gqp.

1 month ago '16        #21
Stryder 
Props total: 2160 2 K  Slaps total: 442 442
 DaQCKing said
You are right but I know a few guys that don't want to get shot up anymore that's their reason for refusing and I can't blame them as long as they are practicing COVID precautions
+1   

1 month ago '21        #22
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23178 23 K  Slaps total: 4825 4 K
 DaQCKing said
God damn peanut butter shot

1 month ago '06        #23
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 21144 21 K  Slaps total: 1999 1 K
 BuiltForThis said

And they mad it ainít dis-honorable discharges with prison time with they celebrating.

dis honarable or not..... no employer should trip on one exercising his/her rights not to be innoculated.... its up to you to roll the dice either way. Sailors aint signe up for that...

and i got teh vax.... thi should be interesting how it plays out
+2   

1 month ago '13        #24
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7713 7 K  Slaps total: 530 530
 SPdaGOAT said

Bro please stop commenting on sh*t you know nothing about. Iíve youíve served you know that they shoot us up with all kinds of sh*t and we didnít blink an eye. Military members who are separating due to refusing the vaccine are the type to look for anyway to get out. There are a few cats in the service who have this mentality. I doubt there will be a large number of sailors willing to walk away from pensions and the easy money that comes with serving. Iím sure the navy will be dishing out large reenlistment bonuses as well.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #25
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41293 41 K  Slaps total: 7624 7 K
 ma chis mo said
Bro please stop commenting on sh*t you know nothing about. I’ve you’ve served you know that they shoot us up with all kinds of sh*t and we didn’t blink an eye. Military members who are separating due to refusing the vaccine are the type to look for anyway to get out. There are a few cats in the service who have this mentality. I doubt there will be a large number of sailors willing to walk away from pensions and the easy money that comes with serving. I’m sure the navy will be dishing out large reenlistment bonuses as well.
exactly thats why i ended up getting the vaccine. my aunt husband was in the military and I wasnt fu*kin with it, bro said

man i've took worst sh*t in desert storm

and he still living fine going into his 50s. thats what all she wrote for me. anthrax was worst than this. dudes being a cancer to society spreading all this fear

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-35online now  14
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+115online now  8
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  7
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy