Oct 15 - S.W. Airlines CEO Apologizes for Vaccine Mandate, Blames Biden

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '21        #1
4644 page views
194 comments

JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17524 17 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K
Oct 15 - S.W. Airlines CEO Apologizes for Vaccine Mandate, Blames Biden

+23   

best
worst
194 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 96614 96 K  Slaps total: 27643 27 K
 JayMurdoch said

Except we all know Biden's mandate said get vaccinated OR tested weekly.
+39   

2 months ago '17        #3
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 19824 19 K  Slaps total: 1765 1 K
Keep the freedom of choice alive.

Not all of us are telling people to get the vax or not, we simply say it’s whatever you choose.

But when you force someone’s hand, it never works out. Especially companies with non-outsourced staff.
+52   

2 months ago '16        #4
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29850 29 K  Slaps total: 5231 5 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
Keep the freedom of choice alive.

Not all of us are telling people to get the vax or not, we simply say its whatever you choose.

But when you force someones hand, it never works out. Especially companies with non-outsourced staff.
This has been the message since day 1

Most people against THIS vaccine aren't anti vax, they're pro choice
+54   

2 months ago '18        #5
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 33597 33 K  Slaps total: 3906 3 K
I’d love to know why other Airlines haven’t had this issue if it’s just Biden’s fault?

Damn critical thinking evades the sheep again….
+42   

2 months ago '06        #6
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 92762 92 K  Slaps total: 15784 15 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Id love to know why other Airlines havent had this issue if its just Bidens fault?

Damn critical thinking evades the sheep again.
that's been my point this whole time.

How is it that Southwest is the only airline that hired anti-vaxxers lol
+13   

2 months ago '17        #7
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Id love to know why other Airlines havent had this issue if its just Bidens fault?

+2   

2 months ago '21        #8
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23510 23 K  Slaps total: 4862 4 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said

Delta doesnt have a mandate & wouldnt sheep be the majority??? Who just follow what they are toldyes

+7   

2 months ago '21        #9
even though this doesn’t effect me at all, fu*k that shot & fu*k the mandate.
+20   

2 months ago '17        #10
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 19824 19 K  Slaps total: 1765 1 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said

Its because south west hires its own staff to do baggage and other things. Most other airlines have staff appointed to them.

Im not sure if its federal employees or not, but either way south west has been for the people since their actually hands on with the hiring process.

So dont knock em.

2 months ago '06        #11
 LuxG2 said
Delta doesnt have a mandate & wouldnt sheep be the majority??? Who just follow what they are toldyes

except that the biden mandate applies to federal contractors which is all major airlines.

if you would have even read a little bit of the original post you would have seen that lol

so yeah, they're all covered by a mandate not necessarily a company mandate
+7   

2 months ago '21        #12
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Here's some advice for what to do if you're being vaccine mandated

IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)
The secret is NOT to refuse it.

“I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and a*surances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions a*sociated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:

1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

The point is that if they CANNOT provide that information you’ve NOT refused.
....and here is a form to go along with it.

I'm not sure how effective but it might be worth a shot if you're at risk of losing your job anyway if you know you're not taking the shot.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #13
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 33597 33 K  Slaps total: 3906 3 K
 LuxG2 said

You picking one other airline is literally not other airlineS (notice its plural?)

Also no, sheep isnt indicative of majority or minority but instead a demographic who goes along without critical thought. Im quite obviously displaying critical thinking, right here and right now.

2 months ago '06        #14
 JayMurdoch said

I'm not sure how effective but it might be worth a shot if you're at risk of losing your job anyway if you know you're not taking the shot.
Speaking as an attorney, that letter does nothing for you from a legal standpoint.

"conditional acceptance" doesn't protect you from being terminated for violating a policy, especially if you're an at-will employee.
+15   

2 months ago '17        #15
 JayMurdoch said
+1   

2 months ago '12        #16
daman729 
Props total: 78528 78 K  Slaps total: 3268 3 K
I have a family member who works for a for a big IT/Engineering company. He does 100% remote support engineering work and has been for years. Never has to travel or go into any offices at all. The company sent out an invoice and said that ALL of its US a*sociates and contractors must be vaccinated by November 29th. The company even said this includes all permanently remote workers as well. Workers that never stepped into the office and never will. Gave it the benefit of the doubt and thought they were talking about the hybrid(remote/office) workers. No!!! They also want 100%, fully, never have to step in the office type workers to get vaccinated and proof. Company even said, you didnt have the option to get weekly tests and recover either. You had to get the vaccine.

This is how you know this sh*t aint about your health. It is about money and power. And youre delusional if you cant see that sh*t by now.

Last edited by daman729; 10-15-2021 at 09:25 AM..
+29   

2 months ago '17        #17
 daman729 said
I have a family member who works for a for a big IT/Engineering company. He does 100% remote support engineering work and has been for years. Never has to travel or go into any offices at all. The company sent out an invoice and said that ALL of its US a*sociates and contractors must be vaccinated by November 29th. The company even said this includes all permanently remote workers as well. Workers that never stepped into the office and never will. Gave it the benefit of the doubt and thought they were talking about the hybrid(remote/office) workers. No!!! They also want 100%, fully, never have to step in the office type workers to get vaccinated and proof. Company even said, you didnt have the option to get weekly tests and recover either. You had to get the vaccine.

This is how you know this sh*t aint about your health. It is about money and power. And youre delusional if you cant see that sh*t by now.
What's the company? Let's look up what the mandate actually says.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #18
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Skateboard T said
Speaking as an attorney, that letter does nothing for you from a legal standpoint.

"conditional acceptance" doesn't protect you from being terminated for violating a policy, especially if you're an at-will employee.
I'm not saying it's going to work but it might be better than nothing

2 months ago '12        #19
daman729 
 Ymmot said
What's the company? Let's look up what the mandate actually says.
Redhat

In order to comply, by November 29, 2021, a*sociates and contractors must demonstrate proof of full vaccination as a requirement for continued employment. At this time, full vaccination requires that two weeks have passed since one injection of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or a second injection of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. This requirement extends to all U.S. a*sociates and contractors no matter if they work from a Red Hat office, a customer or partner site, or are fully remote.
Exceptions will only be granted in very limited circumstances. In keeping with government requirements, frequent testing or recovery from COVID-19 will not be accepted in lieu of vaccination.
Right here in plain sight. I dont just yap on here. I back up what I say.
+17   

2 months ago '18        #20
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 116348 116 K  Slaps total: 14400 14 K
 JayMurdoch said

Ive gotten the vaccine, but this is great info for the people regardless if your against or for the vaccine. Salute

2 months ago '21        #21
 ChrisPartlowFro said
You picking one other airline is literally not other airlineS (notice its plural?)

Also no, sheep isnt indicative of majority or minority but instead a demographic who goes along without critical thought. Im quite obviously displaying critical thinking, right here and right now.
So people arent critical thinking when they notice china leaked out a virus, cdc & Fauci changed their science stance multiple times, Fauci emails get leaked & we find out his funded the lab, media is lying to us & they say they dont want the shot???

But listening to Fauci & cdc& media knowing they are lying is critical thinking???
+4   

2 months ago '17        #22
 daman729 said
Redhat

Right here in plain sight. I dont just yap on here. I back up what I say.
Cool, so they're doing the ethical and logical thing. Question: Do you think privatization is a good thing?

2 months ago '12        #23
daman729 
 Ymmot said
Cool, so they're doing the ethical and logical thing. Question: Do you think privatization is a good thing?
smh

+9   

2 months ago '17        #24
 LuxG2 said
So people arent critical thinking when they notice china leaked out a virus, cdc & Fauci changed their science stance multiple times, Fauci emails get leaked & we find out his funded the lab, media is lying to us & they say they dont want the shot???

But listening to Fauci & cdc& media knowing they are lying is critical thinking???
Do you think maybe the problem is you have no idea what you're talking about? Is that maybe why you don't understand reality?

No one knows if China leaked the virus or if it was accidental or where it originated. The CDC only changed their stance because trump controlled the information that was allowed to get out to the American public. You already know Fauci's emails didn't get leaked; they were obtained through foia requests by the Washington Post. America has given funding to the Wuhan lab for years, it wasn't a secret. It's one of the top labs in the world. Maybe if you weren't so ill informed you wouldn't be such a conspiracy theorist.... This seems to be a common trend with a lot of you paranoid basement dwellers.

2 months ago '17        #25
 daman729 said
smh

You didn't answer the question: Do you think privatization is a good thing?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+104online now  26
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
191 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isnt As Woke As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Zion Williamson suffers "setback" and return has been delayed
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin