James Bond actor Daniel Craig opens up about how he frequents gay bars😏

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+72  187
62 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '07        #1
3222 page views
93 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x199
Props total: 169484 169 K  Slaps total: 30337 30 K
James Bond actor Daniel Craig opens up about how he frequents gay bars😏

best
worst
93 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
OVERLORD 
Props total: 23166 23 K  Slaps total: 7083 7 K
whats the other reason?
+110   

2 months ago '04        #3
Jumpoff21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16227 16 K  Slaps total: 787 787
 OVERLORD said
whats the other reason?
+35   

2 months ago '17        #4
Jdog168  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16158 16 K  Slaps total: 371 371

“What makes you think this is my first time?"

"Oh, Mr. Bond."
+24   

2 months ago '08        #5
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 21844 21 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
He likes it shaken and stirred
+42   

2 months ago '16        #6
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 22009 22 K  Slaps total: 11584 11 K
There's actually A LOT of attractive STRAIGHT women at establishments that cater to the gay community.

They go there for the same reason Daniel Craig goes. They wanna go out to a place, enjoy some music and drinks, and not be hounded by a bunch of horny, drunk, weirdos with r*pe on their mind. Usually intelligent, career oriented women too.

No f*ghts, no ghetto bullsh*t, no frat-boy, or "gangsta n*gga" nonsense. If you n*ggas wasn't still caught up on 2003 "pause" "no homo" culture because hip hop said so, it's actually easy to go in there and pull A-tier hoes. AND none of the gay n*ggas bother you, because they know you an outsider.

When I was in grad school me and my homie would go every now and again with two straight chicks that we knew who put us on to game, and who would put us on with chicks inside too.

Shout out to Daniel for being on game
+39   

2 months ago '07        #7
Ghost Terp 
Props total: 12307 12 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 Scully said
There's actually A LOT of attractive STRAIGHT women at establishments that cater to the gay community.

They go there for the same reason Daniel Craig goes. They wanna go out to a place, enjoy some music and drinks, and not be hounded by a bunch of horny, drunk, weirdos with r*pe on their mind. Usually intelligent, career oriented women too.

No f*ghts, no ghetto bullsh*t, no frat-boy, or "gangsta n*gga" nonsense. If you n*ggas wasn't still caught up on 2003 "pause" "no homo" culture because hip hop said so, it's actually easy to go in there and pull A-tier hoes. AND none of the gay n*ggas bother you, because they know you an outsider.

When I was in grad school me and my homie would go every now and again with two straight chicks that we knew who put us on to game, and who would put us on with chicks inside too.

Who said gay dudes weren't "bunch of horny, drunk, weirdos"? It is different for a straight woman going to a predominantly male gay bar than for a straight male.
+38   

2 months ago '16        #8
 Ghost Terp said
Who said gay dudes weren't "bunch of horny, drunk, weirdos"? It is different for a straight woman going to a predominantly male gay bar than for a straight male.
Them gay n*ggas would spot your corny looking a*s out right away as a straight person. They want nothing to do with you. Them n*ggas got their own codes as signals as to know who is one of them and who is not.

So long as you not doing no weird sh*t like going to the dance floor and dancing by yourself to telegraph "get at me" nobody gonna bother you in your ill fitting Enyce jeans and fitted cap
+14   

2 months ago '16        #9
bones2009 
Props total: 11884 11 K  Slaps total: 537 537
 Scully said
This is a fact, one of my family members came out and asked me and my fiancée to go out with them when they were in NYC. Went to a gay bar downtown, predominately Lesbians. It was chill, worst thing that happened is a guy kept offering to buy me a drink. Tons of BEAUTIFUL ladies. Nice aesthetics, no bs, or street sh*t in sight.

On the other hand, NYC bars are littered with hopped up drunks who are angry at life. I used to love going to Mercury bar downtown, last time I went I had three “Tads” try to pull a stunt when I walked out of the bathroom. Mean mugging and with a slick comment Andy he slightest bump until they saw my other 5 homies behind me looking the Giants offensive line. Then those fools didn’t even wanna make eye contact.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #10
 bones2009 said
This is a fact, one of my family members came out and asked me and my fiancée to go out with them when they were in NYC. Went to a gay bar downtown, predominately Lesbians. It was chill, worst thing that happened is a guy kept offering to buy me a drink. Tons of BEAUTIFUL ladies. Nice aesthetics, no bs, or street sh*t in sight.

On the other hand, NYC bars are littered with hopped up drunks who are angry at life. I used to love going to Mercury bar downtown, last time I went I had three “Tads” try to pull a stunt when I walked out of the bathroom. Mean mugging and with a slick comment Andy he slightest bump until they saw my other 5 homies behind me looking the Giants offensive line. Then those fools didn’t even wanna make eye contact.

+3   

2 months ago '10        #11
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 71970 71 K  Slaps total: 7531 7 K
 Ghost Terp said
 Scully said
Them gay n*ggas would spot your corny looking a*s out right away as a straight person. They want nothing to do with you. Them n*ggas got their own codes as signals as to know who is one of them and who is not.

So long as you not doing no weird sh*t like going to the dance floor and dancing by yourself to telegraph "get at me" nobody gonna bother you in your ill fitting Enyce jeans and fitted cap
I feel you both are right but damn @ you ain’t gotta call Homie corny & lame for what he said, he’s got a point fam.

One of my best friends is a AG (aggressive girl aka a stud) & I been to gay bars with her before in the past and they WILL leave you the fu*k alone cuz they in their own world, just wanna have a good time but at the same time there are those that will really try it and not only shoot they shot but aggressively shoot their shot. Not only that but the energy is a bit different towards straight women vs straight men, like why are you here, you don’t belong here. I know living in NY and going to some of the spots the gay folks was hostile but it was here and there with that energy.

Got a few stories of the sh*t I seen in there but I will say if you get a gay homie or even a gay women friend and they put you on game, it’s a fu*king wrap. A lot of connects in that world & they give you an easier insight into how to please a woman. The vibe in the gay spots are chill tho, don’t even have to worry about getting into a f*ght, I can admit that.

Last edited by Black Excellence; 10-14-2021 at 04:01 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '05        #12
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106339 106 K  Slaps total: 13347 13 K
Nah, I'm good on that

Just so you can avoid aggressive dudes?

You can't just find a low key bar or lounge instead resorting to going to a gay bar

Someone you know catch you or see you in there, it's a wrap
+22   

2 months ago '04        #13
7twelve 
Props total: 40452 40 K  Slaps total: 8784 8 K
id go in for the bihs but wouldnt want guys trying me or grabbing me thinking im gay...so ill pass
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
Its 
Props total: 27153 27 K  Slaps total: 2186 2 K
Probably how he got the job in the first place
Know how those weird boys play
+10   

2 months ago '06        #15
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22449 22 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K
 Black Excellence said
I feel you both are right but damn @ you ain’t gotta call Homie corny & lame for what he said, he’s got a point fam.

One of my best friends is a AG (aggressive girl aka a stud) & I been to gay bars with her before in the past and they WILL leave you the fu*k alone cuz they in their own world, just wanna have a good time but at the same time there are those that will really try it and not only shoot they shot but aggressively shoot their shot. Not only that but the energy is a bit different towards straight women vs straight men, like why are you here, you don’t belong here. I know living in NY and going to some of the spots the gay folks was hostile but it was here and there with that energy.

Got a few stories of the sh*t I seen in there but I will say if you get a gay homie or even a gay women friend and they put you on game, it’s a fu*king wrap. A lot of connects in that world & they give you an easier insight into how to please a woman. The vibe in the gay spots are chill tho, don’t even have to worry about getting into a f*ght, I can admit that.
This. All day.

There are gay men that specifically try to turn out straight men.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #16
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9288 9 K  Slaps total: 1987 1 K
 Scully said

Yes the only issue in this deliberately starting my night off planning to go to a gay bar with my n*ggas to get straight bi*ches that might be there

You as bad as him
+2   

2 months ago '11        #17
Ahhhsit 
Props total: 1037 1 K  Slaps total: 82 82
Bullsh*t. There was a video of him tongue down some dude outside of an establishment years ago. Just come out the closet bro. With all the sh*t that's going on now it ain't no reason to hide anymore. Most people don't give a fu*k and mind our own business
+1   

2 months ago '08        #18
popsjenkins 
Props total: 1863 1 K  Slaps total: 116 116
I've been to a few with my wife and some of her gay/lesbian co-workers and it truly is a good time. The atmosphere is completely different than the regular club. The music is usually better, there is very rarely any tension, no need to keep your head on a swivel.

I've never been approached or disrespected by a gay man. As long as you are secure in your sh*t and don't care what other people think like ole boy above who's worried about people seeing him, I GUARANTEE you'll have a better time there than the regular spots.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #19
GoGoSunday 
Props total: 5890 5 K  Slaps total: 258 258
Man one time some southern rappers took me and the homies to a lesbian bar in ATL (I guess they didn’t know what the night theme was). It was super uncomfortable lol

2 months ago '05        #20
ChickzNKickz 
Props total: 30716 30 K  Slaps total: 2030 2 K
Next thing u know n*ggas are gonna be advocating for Male strip clubs

+20   

2 months ago '18        #21
Most Palone 
Props total: 26164 26 K  Slaps total: 1675 1 K
 OVERLORD said
whats the other reason?

“Shaken...not stirred” 💅💅💅
+2   

2 months ago '10        #22
Blkboipurp 
Props total: 23833 23 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
Ol boy got a hankering for bussy
+6   

2 months ago '14        #23
breezeus313 
Props total: 11573 11 K  Slaps total: 719 719

+9   

2 months ago '15        #24
Mista7 
Props total: 6056 6 K  Slaps total: 379 379
Can’t vouch for everybody, but some are cool.
But when dudes get turnt and you a decent looking straight dude it can get outta line. You get free drinks, but the harassment

2 months ago '19        #25
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13899 13 K  Slaps total: 6999 6 K
I love it. Daniel Craig just made my top 5 all time list. Always knew he was a real one.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Article inside George R.R. Martin Was Worried About Where ‘GoT’ Was Headed As Early ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+91online now  18
Video inside It's HAPPENING
297 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
11/29.......nxt wh0re games preview