Deathloops first Major Update Improves Raytracing for PC/PS5, NPC AI, and Adds DLSS For PC

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+19  154
23 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '12        #1
504 page views
12 comments

OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 188051 188 K  Slaps total: 11024 11 K
deathloops first Major Update Improves Raytracing for PC/PS5, NPC AI, and Adds DLSS For PC

deathloop's first major update has been released for PlayStation 5 and PC. Jumping into the game, players should notice several improvements including better NPC behavior, added Nvidia DLSS support on PC, and an increase in overall stability when ray tracing is on.

Bethesda announced the details of the update on its website. Arkane's first update for deathloop weighs in at a reasonable 5GB for PS5 players and 11GB for those on PC. Along with fixing several issues that have been known to cause the game to crash, the developer has also made some other changes sure to please its fans.

Perhaps the most notable of these changes is for deathloop's NPCs. Arkane says that its first patch of the game has improved NPCs behavior, which should now be more reactive to players within the game. The change comes after some discussions surrounding deathloop's NPCs have taken place between the game's fanbase on social media.

Have you played deathloop?

YES
NO
Some fans argue that deathloop's NPCs work well for its intended mix of stealth and action gameplay, while others have felt that their decision-making and combat tactics have needed improvement.

For PlayStation 5 players, the update also includes a calibration screen for HDR support and an on-screen poor-connection indicator that will help players to identify when they're having internet issues while playing against rival a*sassins. PC players will see a similar poor-connection indicator, but more importantly, the update also adds Nvidia DLSS support which should help improve performance for players experiencing framerate issues during sessions.

The PC update also includes support for the Sony DualSense's controller audio and settings for fog quality — and both console and PC players should see improved performance and stability when ray tracing is turned on in the game. Bethesda's post doesn't include a full list of fixes for the game, but instead opts to provide fans with a list of its most noteworthy changes across the two platforms.

For more on deathloop, make sure to check out this article detailing how Bethesda bought the voice actor behind the game's protagonist a PlayStation 5.

visit this link https://www.ign.com/artic .. proves-its-npc

Might be time for another playthrough image
+2   

best
worst
12 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 87689 87 K  Slaps total: 32007 32 K
I’ll get back to this game one day. They should’ve delayed it once Metroid got announced tbh

2 months ago '05        #3
Profitcy 
Props total: 1766 1 K  Slaps total: 124 124
Game was too short i will probably never play again
+1   

2 months ago '17        #4
Lazy 
Props total: 27368 27 K  Slaps total: 3563 3 K
I didn’t even know this was on PC

Also didn’t mean to slap OP

2 months ago '12        #5
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23908 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
Just copped my PS5, might do another run through on the PC with the Dualsense.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #6
@ @ @ @ @ this game go hard huh?

2 months ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 188051 188 K  Slaps total: 11024 11 K
 Faythung said
Just copped my PS5, might do another run through on the PC with the Dualsense.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #8
Kingme 
Props total: 20561 20 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
@ @ @ @ @ this game go hard huh?
Arkane goes hard. Redfall is up next and I can't wait to see what gets added when death Loop hits Game Pass next year
+1   

2 months ago '09        #9
McmasterlockPt2 
Props total: 5631 5 K  Slaps total: 523 523
Im hooked to far cry 6 at the moment but I’ll be back there and beat this

2 months ago '17        #10
 Kingme said
Arkane goes hard. Redfall is up next and I can't wait to see what gets added when death Loop hits Game Pass next year
How you liking this game so far?

2 months ago '06        #11
Kingme 
Props total: 20561 20 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
How you liking this game so far?
Haven't played it yet. Just beat Psychonauts 2, currently playing Back 4 Blood, got FarCry on que and been dabbling in Flight Sim and NBA2K

2 months ago '16        #12
Quinn 
Props total: 9362 9 K  Slaps total: 1990 1 K
 OldBusiness said
imma jump like he did me

2 months ago '12        #13
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23908 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
 Quinn said
imma jump like he did me

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside How Sandra Bullock raises her black son
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+50online now  33
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
106 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+104online now  31
Video inside WELL DAMN!...Dr. Dre Addresses 50 Cent: "They Should Have His Picture....
184 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+105online now  21
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
325 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy