Microsoft: Xbox Revenue Dropped Due To Lack Of Games

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '12        #1
1242 page views
82 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32243 32 K  Slaps total: 7925 7 K
Microsoft: Xbox Revenue Dropped Due To Lack Of Games

Best deal in gamingimage is starting to hurt them... Those "30 million subscribers" is not enough image

best
worst
82 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
Krazie 
Props total: 43155 43 K  Slaps total: 6694 6 K
This is from July you nimwit. PlayStation's profit dropped 33% last quarter. Go run make that thread.
+17   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15534 15 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
 Krazie said
This is from July you nimwit. PlayStation's profit dropped 33% last quarter. Go run make that thread.
I don't think you understood the a*signment bruh...

You're supposed to be all fake outrage about it and move the goalposts, and act like Ms is struggling
+9   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
Krazie 
 Da Ill One said

You're supposed to be all fake outrage about it and move the goalposts, and act like Ms is struggling
But just one quick look at Microsoft's and Sony's stocks shows quite the different story
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25164 25 K  Slaps total: 6165 6 K
 Krazie said
But just one quick look at Microsoft's and Sony's stocks shows quite the different story

exactly, sony's stock is held up by PlayStation whereas Microsoft's is brought down by Xbox probably their least profitable division by far
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
Krazie 
 D1dnt read said
exactly, sony's stock is held up by PlayStation whereas Microsoft's is brought down by Xbox probably their least profitable division by far
Last 6 months:

Microsoft: +14.63%
Sony: -2.13%
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #7
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 32243 32 K  Slaps total: 7925 7 K
Mfs just be pulling stock numbers out they a*s and get props for spreading misinformation

Xbox is not making a cent when it comes to profits these mfs are just in gaming right now coz they're stuck... They made commitments to sh*t they have no interest in... Its a toy that will get annoying soon coz they're losing a sh*tload of money keeping Xbox alive

They wasted $8billion on a studio that dont produce enough content/games... They bought a whole lot of studios that haven't produced a game in the past 2-3 years... And whats worse is they dont have the talent to make anything to compete with anything at Sony or Nintendo... I'm sure Xbox is a pain in the a*s to those suits at Microsoft but they're stuck in this sh*t now

2 weeks ago '12        #8
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 10121 10 K  Slaps total: 2283 2 K
Stuck in the past like the Sean Jean collection wardrobe

2 weeks ago '05        #9
Krazie 
 Pleasure Boy said
Mfs just be pulling stock numbers out they a*s and get props for spreading misinformation

Xbox is not making a cent when it comes to profits these mfs are just in gaming right now coz they're stuck... They made commitments to sh*t they have no interest in... Its a toy that will get annoying soon coz they're losing a sh*tload of money keeping Xbox alive

They wasted $8billion on a studio that dont produce enough content/games... They bought a whole lot of studios that haven't produced a game in the past 2-3 years... And whats worse is they dont have the talent to make anything to compete with anything at Sony or Nintendo... I'm sure Xbox is a pain in the a*s to those suits at Microsoft but they're stuck in this sh*t now
Pulling numbers outta my a*s? This is easily accessible information. Do you guys not have access to a stock market down there?

+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80693 80 K  Slaps total: 28191 28 K
 Krazie said
Not sure what this being from July has to do with anything

2 weeks ago '17        #11
 Da Ill One said

I think lying about Playstation and saying they lost money is good enough

2 weeks ago '17        #12
 Pleasure Boy said

Im dying laughing man, dude is just spreading lies

2 weeks ago '18        #13
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43013 43 K  Slaps total: 6327 6 K
What's the lie? Is Sony stock up or is it down over the last 6 months. Make it make sense.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
Krazie 
 Juliette DaBlok said
What's the lie? Is Sony stock up or is it down over the last 6 months. Make it make sense.
Down
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43013 43 K  Slaps total: 6327 6 K
 Krazie said
Down
So where's the lie at then? Fuk are these two f*g**ts whining about?
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
Krazie 
 Juliette DaBlok said
So where's the lie at then? Fuk are these two f*g**ts whining about?
I dunno, but it's probably Game Pass's fault
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 10121 10 K  Slaps total: 2283 2 K
 Krazie said
I dunno, but it's probably Game Pass's fault
arghhh! Gamepass!
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
 Juliette DaBlok said
PlayStation’s profits is not lol

2 weeks ago '17        #19
 Krazie said
Hereís the lie @

Almost reminds me of you lying about projecting pedophilia onto BX members

2 weeks ago '16        #20
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 70141 70 K  Slaps total: 8425 8 K
I've been saying this for almost two years now. These Sony n*ggas act like they own stock in the company but they obviously don't.

OP needs a hobby
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
 postemupndunkit said
I've been saying this for almost two years now. These Sony n*ggas act like they own stock in the company but they obviously don't.

OP needs a hobby
I swore it was the Xbot posting stocks but ok. Maybe you got Krazie on ignore and ainít see it.

Seriously, when is this sh*t given a rest? None of us even know each other personally and we do this passive aggressive bullsh*t everyday. Thatís why this section is trash
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
 SPdaGOAT said
I swore it was the Xbot posting stocks but ok. Maybe you got Krazie on ignore and ainít see it.

Seriously, when is this sh*t given a rest? None of us even know each other personally and we do this passive aggressive bullsh*t everyday. Thatís why this section is trash
But yet you and others continue with it. Instead of ignoring it. Keep the same energy bro
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
 Da Ill One said
But yet you and others continue with it. Instead of ignoring it. Keep the same energy bro
We continue it by providing actual correct information? Ok man
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
 SPdaGOAT said
We continue it by providing actual correct information? Ok man
Provoking these thread knowing am well they Stat sbit by cosogning the fu*kery. Pb posts these sh*ts and 90% of his thread titles (hell maybe even 100%) are trolls titles and blatant out right lies that the thread itself doesn't even say. But yet you're in every one of them.without fail cosigner them and propping them.

If you truly wanted to fix this section, you'd ignore all those threads, and stop caling out people in the threads like you tend to do. Is all I'm saying

Don't pay threads like that any mind, that goes for anyone who wants to "fix" it. But people would rather feign caring then actually do anything. Just like when they tried to expose you. It all could have stopped at page 2 if you stopped responding and ignored it.

2 weeks ago '17        #25
 Da Ill One said
Provoking these thread knowing am well they Stat sbit by cosogning the fu*kery. Pb posts these sh*ts and 90% of his thread titles (hell maybe even 100%) are trolls titles and blatant out right lies that the thread itself doesn't even say. But yet you're in every one of them.without fail cosigner them and propping them.

If you truly wanted to fix this section, you'd ignore all those threads, and stop caling out people in the threads like you tend to do. Is all I'm saying

Don't pay threads like that any mind, that goes for anyone who wants to "fix" it. But people would rather feign caring then actually do anything. Just like when they tried to expose you. It all could have stopped at page 2 if you stopped responding and ignored it.
PB posts news man. I was also in his thread where he was sh*tting on my game of the year to provide context, should I have ignored that one too?

I think itís wack to spread lies and false narratives (which PB doesnít do) and is the reason why this section sucks now especially because people do it because they get emotional like you are right now over facts and opinions. Do you disagree with that?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
133 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
163 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-20online now  14
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+58online now  9
Video inside Twitter goes into uproar after seeing MCU changes to Ms. Marvel
81 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy