Muwop Goes to Court Tells Judge He a Janitor, Ceeball063 on O Block Arrested for FBG Duck

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1868 page views
26 comments

CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 8455 8 K  Slaps total: 6875 6 K
Muwop Goes to Court Tells Judge He a Janitor, Ceeball063 on O Block Arrested for FBG Duck

best
worst
26 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43013 43 K  Slaps total: 6327 6 K

+12   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
Legit Trap 
Props total: 3062 3 K  Slaps total: 108 108
The clean up man

+39   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 92272 92 K  Slaps total: 9196 9 K
I need the cheaper version of those red pants
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
richmoneycash 
Props total: 23636 23 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
Them n*ggas ain't 30 man
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #6
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41268 41 K  Slaps total: 13797 13 K
They knew this was coming
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Rablive251 
Props total: 1277 1 K  Slaps total: 195 195
lol durk a*s might be a fed

2 weeks ago '17        #8
yousabitch 
Props total: 19458 19 K  Slaps total: 5645 5 K
Trash a*s culture. Who are these idiots?

2 weeks ago '07        #9
CrazyNDaLasDayz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 26038 26 K  Slaps total: 3239 3 K
Trolling like a mofo

2 weeks ago '17        #10
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86979 86 K  Slaps total: 25465 25 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #11
TheMonument 
Props total: 4354 4 K  Slaps total: 545 545
MUWOP = MOP

+17   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
chi town jays 
Props total: 2562 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
Good for her hope she can move on and find peace, If I was duck momma I suggest she move clean out of Illinois and lay low she done pissed a lot ignorant mfer out hea
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #13
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 59685 59 K  Slaps total: 5677 5 K

ďDude from 63rd couldnít get back upĒ

Prolly talking about CGR but these n*ggas aint give not nann fu*k
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41268 41 K  Slaps total: 13797 13 K
 chi town jays said
Good for her hope she can move on and find peace, If I was duck momma I suggest she move clean out of Illinois and lay low she done pissed a lot ignorant mfer out hea
fu*k duck momma...that bi*ch ain't sh*t...there's multiple YouTube videos of before duck was k*lled with this bi*ch dancing and singing along to songs about dead opps and living it the fu*k up off her son promoting murder and being a degenerate....she was laughing and joking about another mother's son being dead...but when it's her son...its please stop saying his name, I hope the feds get them, stop the violence

NO YOU FAT bi*ch...YOU SHOULD OF BEEN PROMOTING STOP THE VIOLENCE WHEN YOUR SON WAS BANK ROLLING murderS OF OTHER PPL KIDS
+13   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14872 14 K  Slaps total: 8024 8 K
Occupation for dusty dread wearing mfs

Lames burned the loc game out

2 weeks ago '17        #16
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14872 14 K  Slaps total: 8024 8 K
New york n*ggas are carribean

How come they dont wear dreads???

2 weeks ago '15        #17
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 72898 72 K  Slaps total: 23761 23 K
 Playboi Loso said

“Dude from 63rd couldn’t get back up”

Prolly talking about CGR but these n*ggas aint give not nann fu*k
This is definitely SOLID evidence in court lol wtf wow just wow I can’t believe this sh*t

If not they will definitely get this video they gon do that boy like Boosie almost got done with lyrics…

Hope he finished that tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
chillvilup 
Props total: 174 174  Slaps total: 18 18

Free BG
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #19
chi town jays 
 Tweezy12 said
fu*k duck momma...that bi*ch ain't sh*t...there's multiple YouTube videos of before duck was k*lled with this bi*ch dancing and singing along to songs about dead opps and living it the fu*k up off her son promoting murder and being a degenerate....she was laughing and joking about another mother's son being dead...but when it's her son...its please stop saying his name, I hope the feds get them, stop the violence

NO YOU FAT bi*ch...YOU SHOULD OF BEEN PROMOTING STOP THE VIOLENCE WHEN YOUR SON WAS BANK ROLLING murderS OF OTHER PPL KIDS
No, n*gga just no.. stop picking sides! So you mean to tell me if you got k*lled in the streets your momma should leave you out to the wolves??? Smh that’s tuff!

Don’t get me wrong I knew something was off about her when she now want to act after loosing four sons to the streets… but don’t mean y’all decide how someone should grief and come to peace and sending death threats and Harassing this old a*s lady..

Last edited by chi town jays; 10-14-2021 at 01:18 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #20
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26394 26 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
 chi town jays said
No, n*gga just no.. stop picking sides! So you mean to tell me if you got k*lled in the streets your momma should leave you out to the wolves??? Smh that’s tuff!

Don’t get me wrong I knew something was off about her when she now want to act after loosing four sons to the streets… but don’t mean y’all decide how someone should grief and come to peace and sending death threats and Harassing this old a*s lady..
She probably not much older than us based on videos and the fact that she was fu*king her sons enemies. She also celebrated the murderers of other young men. She entitled to grieve however she want, but she raised these men to be demons and her suffering is earned and deserved. Imo. She should have had that energy for thr innocent children who’s lives her son played a part in stealing. Let’s not pretend these dudes could aim. Lot of innocents died.
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #21
jaytxxl 
Props total: 11070 11 K  Slaps total: 466 466
One of these n*ggas drove his own fu*king car on a fu*king hit in the area with the most cameras in Chicago.. Boy CPDs incompetence made these n*ggas bold as hell
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #22
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 72898 72 K  Slaps total: 23761 23 K
 jaytxxl said
One of these n*ggas drove his own fu*king car on a fu*king hit in the area with the most cameras in Chicago.. Boy CPDs incompetence made these n*ggas bold as hell
I donít think its that much to even look intoÖ

I wouldnít even call it a hitÖ probably was already in the area saw an opportunity and took it.

Thats why itís done so sloppy
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
Badmon16 
Props total: 943 943  Slaps total: 125 125
interior decorator

2 weeks ago '13        #24
chi town jays 
 Soprano ATL said
She probably not much older than us based on videos and the fact that she was fu*king her sons enemies. She also celebrated the murderers of other young men. She entitled to grieve however she want, but she raised these men to be demons and her suffering is earned and deserved. Imo. She should have had that energy for thr innocent children who’s lives her son played a part in stealing. Let’s not pretend these dudes could aim. Lot of innocents died.
Again, that’s why I’m not picking sides like a lot of these cue ball a*s n*ggas is! and it’s weird she waited for all four her son to pass to do something about the violence but at the same time she not in the wrong for wanting justice for her son to bring her peace. All these weird a*s internet disciples want to her slide onna block for what? She’s in her 50’s that street sh*t don’t apply to her.

So let me you ask this so you saying if your name is big in the streets and You get smoked you saying that yo momma or pops is not gonna want justice?

Last edited by chi town jays; 10-14-2021 at 05:39 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #25
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26394 26 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
 chi town jays said
Again, thatís why Iím not picking sides like a lot of these cue ball a*s n*ggas is! and itís weird she waited for all four her son to pass to do something about the violence but at the same time she not in the wrong for wanting justice for her son to bring her peace. All these weird a*s internet disciples want to her slide onna block for what? Sheís in her 50ís that street sh*t donít apply to her.

So let me you ask this so you saying if your name is big in the streets and You get smoked you saying that yo momma or pops is not gonna want justice?
Of course theyíd want it. This is not a normal situation where a mothers son is in the streets. This woman embraced it herself and was a huge part of the problem. I have zero sympathy for any of her pain. As far as Iím concerned, she can join her kids in hell.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  23
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
137 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Scariest video game ever?! RE4VR
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy